Search results

1. gregeastwood

Opinion Pre Season Training

At the moment he isn’t and honestly I don’t think he’ll be fit and ready in time for our trial games but he just might be for Round 1
  2. gregeastwood

Opinion Pre Season Training

Was at the training session this morning also. Couple of notes I got from it: - Boys did an opposing session against each other and pretty much confirmed their positions for the start of the year - Poasa came off during the opposing session with a wrist injury - Samrani limping a little bit -...
  3. gregeastwood

Your ideal fixtures for Round 1 2024

With the draw most likely to not be released until about November and small leaks arising, I thought it would be fun to see everyone’s ideal round 1 fixtures for next year. Mine would definitely be: Sunday: Vegas Weekend Roosters vs Broncos Sea Eagles vs Rabbits Thursday: (The next week)...
  4. gregeastwood

News 2023 Rd 1 Draw

This were the leaked games obtained by the Daily Telegraph. Apart from Melbourne it is actually a decent first 4 rounds for us against struggling teams.
  5. gregeastwood

News 2023 Rd 1 Draw

Nah all good bro. The same thing happened last year so no biggy.
  6. gregeastwood

News 2023 Rd 1 Draw

That isn’t actually the Round 1 leak for 2023. A page called Zero Tackle had made an article saying what his ‘predictions’ are for which teams would be playing against each other in round 1 and now people think that it is the leaked round 1 schedule for next year...
  7. gregeastwood

Your ideal Round 1 fixtures for 2023?

That would actually be a mouth watering round 1 to look forward to. Almost every team there has a rivalry or developing rivalry (Dolphins v Roosters) It would also be good to finally have a home game for the first round that is not in Perth or at Belmore.
  8. gregeastwood

Yeah I’m also hoping to see more free to air games for us next year. Realistically people would want to watch our team with the hype and squad that we have for next year.
  9. gregeastwood

In all honesty that will probably be the case but the boys will be up to any challenge if they prepare well this off season hopefully.
  10. gregeastwood

With the draw most likely to not be released until after the World Cup and small leaks arising, I thought it would be fun to see everyone’s ideal round 1 fixtures for next year. Mine would definitely be: Thursday Night 8:05: Panthers vs Storm (Bluebet Stadium) Friday Night 8:05: Dolphins vs...
  11. gregeastwood

Opinion Nrl Draw

I think the thing that pisses me off most about the draw is the amount of teams gaining a shitty timeslot for decent games. For example, Bulldogs and Panthers was hyped up in the lead up to this season and was placed in a 6:15 Sunday timeslot where it won’t gain the viewership it deserved even...
  12. gregeastwood

News Where are they now?

He’s currently with Newcastle’s lower grade side. Apparently killing it.
  13. gregeastwood

News Where are they now?

Garvey is in the QLD Cup Perrett is in the QLD Cup playing for one of the Gold Coast teams Brown is with the Roosters NSW CUP Tualau is with the QLD CUP Brisbanes lower grades Cogger is in the super league Olive is with Parra’s lower grade NSW CUP side and that’s about as much as I know
  14. gregeastwood

News Saint, Sinner, Shoosh, Namaste: Adam Elliott and Michael Lichaa end ugly feud

Wow we’re talking about this and I had just seen him in Bankstown shopping:tearsofjoy:. Still looks in good shape though. Does anyone know if he’s still playing?
  15. gregeastwood

Trial Team News Bulldogs VS Knights

I actually hope my tv goes out. I can’t stand watching Okunbor
  16. gregeastwood

I love the Sundays. Getting pumped on the weekend then getting blasted by your mates on Monday. Good times
  17. gregeastwood

It’s been like that for ages. An example is our first 5 games being on a Sunday. It’s not annoying at all:expressionless:
  18. gregeastwood

Looking forward honestly to watching how Dufty goes. Watch for the wingers to bag a bunch of tries off of his assists.
  19. gregeastwood

News Dogs Instantly Unleash Big Guns

Does anyone know where we could watch the AGM?
  20. gregeastwood

Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

Vaughan seems to have recovered from covid. Is that now a full side we got training?
  21. gregeastwood

Rivalries

I guess another rivalry that can be considered is Canterbury vs Manly. The 95 grand final, Des Hasler switch from both clubs and also the 2014 semis which shocked a lot of people just to be short.
  22. gregeastwood

Rivalries

Probably Parramatta but our Penrith rivalry has been picking up lately. Rivalries like Dragons and Roosters have been dying out for us. It seems though that the NRL don’t see eye to eye with the fans saying that the Parramatta and Canterbury rivalry is still going strong as barely any promotion...
  23. gregeastwood

Spectators @ Belmore Trial Matches

It was on the bulldogs pathways and development page and was also mentioned from Phil Gould on Twitter. He did say also that they have one against St George the week after and at this stage hasn’t been re scheduled.
  24. gregeastwood

I’m sure it’s just for now due to the covid procedures they’re putting forward (fans not being able to watch players train etc) but for the whole season I’m sure they’ll allow everyone in.
  25. gregeastwood

Finally some footy even if it is lower grades. I wonder if it’ll be free of charge. Most likely since it’s only a lower grades trial
  26. gregeastwood

Fantasy

I think Fantasy opens for people who use the app at the end of the month. Whoever uses it online has access to it currently.
  27. gregeastwood

Happy New Year

Just wishing all the kennel a happy and blessed new year. Hope all your wishes become true and hope you and your families have a safe and healthy new year. Up the doggies lads
  28. gregeastwood

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas buddy
  29. gregeastwood

I’m honestly surprised that Averillo was barely in the halves. At one point he was at fullback
  30. gregeastwood

Updates from training (13/12/21) - Boys looking fit but Dufty and Addo Carr both running out of puff early which is a concern - Burtons kicking has been on point each time - It looks to be that the left is Burton, Pangai, Naden, The Fox and the right is Wakeham, Hetherington, Shuopp, Okunbor -...
  31. gregeastwood

Nah when it comes to training sessions you’re allowed to show up whenever. From Monday to Friday sessions are available. Take your nephews they’ll love it.
  32. gregeastwood

Pre Season Trials Knoughts and Sharks

Oh yeah I forgot he said that. That makes a lot more sense. I heard at first it was going to go to Bankwest but fair enough.
  33. gregeastwood

Pre Season Trials Knoughts and Sharks

So they’re both away (Gould said the Newcastle game was in the Newcastle region) and on a Monday for the both? Wow they’re giving us the dick the nrl. Could’ve at least had the Newcastle one at Belmore. Imagine the atmosphere there even for a trial.
  34. gregeastwood

The boys all start training at 1pm. Expect photos or videos after then.
  35. gregeastwood

Opinions on the 2022 Draw

Thinking about it how good would it be to beat those flogs Penrith in round 5. I’m calling it Burton hat trick and 5 try assists. Too good
  36. gregeastwood

That is true. Obviously the 4 games after Cowboys and Broncos are overkill but I reckon they’ll be prepared for it. An early season challenge should set the boys up for later on in the year.
  37. gregeastwood

I don’t think we ever talked about it but I want to know everyone’s opinion on the draw for us in 2022. Are there any particular games to look forward to? Were the NRL generous in the draw they gave us? or are they still pricks for giving us 3 straight 6:00 and 2:00 games?
  38. gregeastwood

Opinion Who Are You?

Watch “From Dusk Till Dawn” and all your wildest wishes will come true.
  39. gregeastwood

Opinion Who Are You?

Same man. That and Sefton Playhouse.
  40. gregeastwood

Opinion Who Are You?

Hi I’m Mark. I enjoy long walks on the beach
  41. gregeastwood

Only Burton. Ado Carr and Pangai arrive on the 15th
  42. gregeastwood

Exactly. Hopefully improvement starts now
  43. gregeastwood

They looked a lot more fitter out there today. Flanagan was surprisingly calling most of the shots today, hopefully that remains through games and not just at training. The muscles on Vaughan and Dufty though.
  44. gregeastwood

I wouldn’t be fucken surprised :tearsofjoy:
  45. gregeastwood

I really hope though that the players don’t know about the kennel. The shit we talk about them would make them want to never come back lmao
  46. gregeastwood

They were shit balls but great banter. He said Ferris had the ‘most annoying voice in the comp’ and at one point told him to shut the fuck up. The culture here is the best
  47. gregeastwood

I was sitting directly where Wakeham and Biondi were passing and the shit Wakeham was putting on Ferris was amazing.
  48. gregeastwood

Bold predictions

Burton for the dally m
  49. gregeastwood

Official Gus on Twitter

Lmao I got blocked by Gus cuz I asked him how the Chinese was:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  50. gregeastwood

News Bulldogs’ brutal season start; Cowboys (R1), Broncos (R2), Manly (R3), Storm (R4), Panthers (R5), Rabbitohs (R6)

Didn’t expect any less. Of course the nrl are looking to fuck us early.
  51. gregeastwood

Round one v Cowboys (away)

Hopefully after Cowboys we don’t get fucked with teams that finished in the top 6 like this year (even though we are scheduled to already be versing Melbourne in round 4). honestly looking forward to the draw tomorrow though. Even though a last placed finish doesn’t bring much Thursday or Friday...
  52. gregeastwood

Couldn’t agree more
  53. gregeastwood

Apparently now it’s been leaked that we’re versing Melbourne at AAMI Park in round 4.
  54. gregeastwood

Round 1 and State Of Origin confirmed

Honestly I’m hoping for no short day turnarounds and plenty more fridays and Saturdays and a mix of Thursdays. It’s better than having a 2:00 timeslot every Sunday
  55. gregeastwood

Round 1 and State Of Origin confirmed

Round 1 and State of Origin for 2022
  56. gregeastwood

We can’t buy a home game for round 1 that is actually in Sydney but still I’m actually relieved we’re not versing Penrith.
  57. gregeastwood

To be honest but I would’ve expected it to be a main event Friday night game. It would just make more sense for Brisbane and Souths to be the first game instead of them claiming the main Friday night game.
  58. gregeastwood

It is now being released by this weekend apparently
  59. gregeastwood

Bulldogs looking to bring back Mahoney

Most likely not. We could release big money players but Gus has already said the top 30 is settled so who knows.
  60. gregeastwood

News Sport Confidential: Details of Phil Gould’s Bulldogs contract revealed

He’s mocked that flog Buzz Frothfield for ages and he works for the company. That’s why he always writes up dribble
  61. gregeastwood

Info on the Draw so far (Updated)

Apparently we do on a Friday night in Penrith. Will be tough but I reckon with the side we have now we can contest with them
  62. gregeastwood

News Paul Vaughan has Arrived

He’s a very underrated signing. He’ll be having a point to prove after what happened. Just looks like a fucken machine but⚪️
  63. gregeastwood

Here’s hoping bro
  64. gregeastwood

- Planned to kick off March 10 - Same 25 rounds - Origin to stay in the same time slots and dates - Panthers vs Bulldogs to start off the year (Thursday 8:05 Bluebet Stadium Penrith) - Most likely Broncos vs Rabbitohs on Friday 8:05 (Most likely at Suncorp Stadium) - Roosters vs Souths game in...
  65. gregeastwood

Official Corey Allan signs 3 year deal with Bulldogs

Nah depth most likely. You can’t go past Schoupp, Naden, Cotric, JAC, Burns, Dufty, Okunbor even Alomati has shown more in the lower grades than Allan so far
  66. gregeastwood

Round 1 -2022 opponents

Hopefully we get more games at ANZ and a bit more Friday and Thursdays . I love bankwest ‘commbank now’ but leave that for Parra the grubs. A belmore game or 2 would be nice also.
  67. gregeastwood

Round 1 -2022 opponents

A page called The NRL Gossip posted an article about his ‘predictions’ on who will be playing in round 1 and he said that we’d be versing Penrith in Penrith. As soon as he posted it pages started to re post it so just take it with a grain of salt. The draw only comes out in the last week of this...
  68. gregeastwood

Gladys Berejiklian to quit politics

Dominic Paratay or however you spell it will take over most likely. He will do good for the people.
  69. gregeastwood

Official Gus on Twitter

I got a feeling it’s Burns and Magoulias. No one else can play all the positions he’s mentioned in the forwards other than him.
  70. gregeastwood

Official Gus on Twitter

He has said that we have made no enquires with him.
  71. gregeastwood

Benji Marshall

It’s reported that Benji is said to be playing on in 2022. Should we pursue him? Would be good for Burton
  72. gregeastwood

How WRONG Was Laundy

It was better for both parties to let Burton develop in his original environment. This will only bring grand final experience for him and others such as Naden and Pangai.
  73. gregeastwood

Bailey at 7?

It’s honestly hard to try and pick who would be the best halfback for us or even one that can just fill in until we find the right one. Imo they’ll start with Averillo but if so they have to stick solid. They can’t keep on chopping and changing that’ll just ruin the teams combinations. That’s...
  74. gregeastwood

Bailey at 7?

If we can’t recruit Pearce for next year, would anyone suggest Bailey Biondi Odo at 7 and Averillo off the bench?
  75. gregeastwood

Opinion 2022 Could Surprise us all. A case of déjà Vu

kicking it with the sheila lad. you know they still call me the fastest player in the world?
  76. gregeastwood

Opinion 2022 Could Surprise us all. A case of déjà Vu

Optimism, that’s all we need☝️
  77. gregeastwood

Asiata/Peachey

I was thinking Corey norman on a 4-5 year deal:tearsofjoy:
  78. gregeastwood

Asiata/Peachey

I’d personally prefer Asiata. An experienced grand final winner is what we need. what do you lot think?
  79. gregeastwood

Draw

Over the past years it’s been released between the 25th of October to the 2nd of November so it’s likely to stick with those dates.
  80. gregeastwood

Draw

It was honestly so convincing lmao
  81. gregeastwood

Draw

Too many Saturdays and Sundays but. I like the family friendly time slots but some more fridays and all would be nice. Parra came last in 2018 and still got more Friday and Thursdays. That’s what happens when you come last and your Canterbury
  82. gregeastwood

Draw

Of course we got 5 top 8 teams in the first couple of weeks. I swear the NRL have got something against us
  83. gregeastwood

Draw

Anyone got any early info on the draw? Apparently it’s due to be released in December that’s all I know.