Search results

1. D

Rumour Player swap between Ilias and JAC

he has a young player in our system
  2. D

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Before Tukupa re-signed with the sharks, clubs were not allowed to approach him until after round 6 anyways.
  3. D

Opinion Pre Season Training

what is his injury?
  4. D

Official Mitchell Woods secures future at Belmore

is Papalii and Todd confirmed into the top 30?
  5. D

News NSW Cup 2024 Bulldogs

Gus said Mataleva-Booth is on a train and trial deal because he is still recovering from his ankle injury
  6. D

I am excited to see how Sam Hughes and Chris Patolo go this season
  7. D

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

other clubs cant negotiate with him until after round 6 because he has played less than 6 games under the new rules
  8. D

News NSW Cup 2024 Bulldogs

I know you watch some of the training sessions, is there any standouts so far?
  9. D

Klemmer back to the dogs?

which journalist was this?
  10. D

Thank you. Zaidas looks like a big guy, is he training at 9 or has he switched positions?
  11. D

Do you know any other Flegg or ball boys training with the boys this pre-season?
  12. D

Could This Be The Prop Headed Our Way for The 2024 Season

any update on Jason Taumalolo?
  13. D

Opinion Update on Signings

does he mean available for 2024 or 2025?
  14. D

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

he is not off contract
  15. D

News Bulldogs pounce on Tigers young gun

Do you know the reason why Conti wanted to leave Wests or Wests not that keen on him?
  16. D

News Bulldogs pounce on Tigers young gun

you need halves coming through in each junior competition.
  17. D

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Someone on twitter said Conti signed with us and will do NRL preseason
  18. D

Your predictions for our 8-9 new signings

Darryn Schonig is heading over to France. Who is Carson Patu?
  19. D

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

any props on that list
  20. D

News Bulldogs set for signing spree as Gould’s hit list revealed amid clean-out: Transfer Whispers

Gus just missed him cause Bayley Sironen is in Sydney right now
  21. D

Thanks If you don't mind, where did you see the news about it?
  22. D

who does he currently play for?
  23. D

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Is DTT actually moving to a new club next season?
  24. D

is Joash Papalii into the top 30 next year?
  25. D

No Source Hass to dogs

when was this?
  26. D

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Hey mate, How was yesterday's opposed session?
  27. D

Opinion The rebuilding Canterbury Bulldogs won’t play finals football in 2023

its funny cause David Riccio was the fist journo frothing that the Bulldogs will play finals footy in 2023
  28. D

2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

yeah but so was Reece Hoffman and there is only 1 spot left in the top 30
  29. D

Opinion Has anyone got any news on how the Bulldogs players have been going in the off season?

Thanks for the update. How did Harrison Edwards go? Did he get a run in the rotation for FG?
  30. D

Rumour Pat Young

Some of the roosters fans who keep a close eye on their club’s junior ditty said Jack Stringer is a done deal at the dogs
  31. D

Mark O’Meley Back To The Bulldogs

They aren’t going to be actual assistant coaches, they will do more with bringing and transitioning juniors into FG quality and teaching them what actual Bulldogs DNA is
  32. D

Official Andrew Davey confirmed

Andrew Fifita confirmed that Pele is coming to the Dogs
  33. D

Nsw Cup Round 22

I’m assuming they want him to practise passing to left or something like that cause he is awkward and need players to be comfortable on both sides
  34. D

News BULLDOGS KEEPING AN EYE ON VERSATILE PANTHER

It’s just so they can start the storyline of Bulldogs poaching Panthers players and he the only Panther off contract this year
  35. D

Official Harrison Edwards

He is a better middle forward, great ball playing skills but also can run a good line if needed in second row
  36. D

Rumour Transfer Bombshell: Silly season takes shape as clubs consider double backflip worthy of Commonwealth Gold

Yep. That’s how good the kid is… Wests Tigers were also interested in him
  37. D

Rumour Transfer Bombshell: Silly season takes shape as clubs consider double backflip worthy of Commonwealth Gold

You already know it’s BS when they said Khaled Rajab can play hooker… he has not once played there, he is strictly a 5/8 or FB
  38. D

Chris Patolo looks the goods!

Last year, he was playing left edge in Jersey Flegg. Only played one game in NSW cup for Mounties. He is a prop in FG, but Baz played him as an interchange second rower or gave him less than 15 minutes a game. He has had 3 really bad headknocks that has kept him out. Look at the stats when...
  39. D

Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

Can someone post the article from Brent Read about Matt Burton?
  40. D

What's happening with Topine?

I remember a month ago that his manager was shopping him and other of his players to the super league
  41. D

Opinion BBO

It’s because ZDC has already developed so playing 14 minutes a week won’t hurt him, but having BBO play those minutes will hurt his development
  42. D

Faitala-Mariner thread

Can someone upload the article from Codesports where they interview Raymond
  43. D

Rumour Bulldogs closing in on Cam Cirald

Undercover bulldogs fan did this hahaha
  44. D

Opinion Burns over Schoupp, surely not Mick....

Schoupp will play and I think Addo Carr is still not 100% which will mean Casey probably to the wing and the club just doesn’t Titans to know Casey will play on the wing and plan to pressure him with kicks all game
  45. D

News Kyle Flanagan bulldogs turning point podcast with Jordan simi

The only thing I didn’t like was that he still doesn’t understand why he got dropped to reserve grade
  46. D

Eight facing axe as Dogs urged to break bank for Burton

Matt Doorey looks good playing as a middle forward in NSW cup. Also, playing on the right edge with Flanagan and Averillo as your halfback last year didn’t benefit anyone, never got any good ball…
  47. D

Jaydon Tanner debut this week

He is a great defensive forward who rarely misses tackles and has good leg drive
  48. D

TPJ injury

Will expect either Harrison Edwards or Jayden Tanner will get their nrl debut as they are the next men up
  49. D

Opinion Mahoney

To be fair… he is missing more tackles because he just came back from a serious shoulder injury and didn’t do the pre season. Also, Moses and Gutho whinge when they don’t get the ball… so he doesn’t run out of dummy half much
  50. D

News How Dogs found, lost and refound Jacob Kiraz.

That’s not the full article I think
  51. D

Declan Casey debut

Maybe Addo Carr can shift to right wing and Casey can shift to left wing
  52. D

Declan Casey debut

Maybe Allan’s hamstring did him again, he’s had issues with his hamstring all season
  53. D

Official Gus on Twitter

The club’s nsw cup props are fairly good in Makatoa, Tanner, Edwards… Also, our Flegg side boys who have moved up to Nsw cup look good in Hipoi, Hughes and Todd.
  54. D

marty taupau younger brother

To be fair… he couldn’t make the sg ball side
  55. D

Opinion Mick Potter

Braith played under Potter when at the West Tigers, but to be fair Potter’s stint at the Tigers was ugly because of the board and the Robbie Farah drama
  56. D

Official Team List Round 16 v Sharks + Match Discussion

Kiraz will be marking Talakai… Schoupp will be marking Ramien
  57. D

No Ciraldo for anyone!

This is the same club that announced that Josh Addo Carr was not interested in moving back to Sydney anymore that’s why he didn’t sign with them hahaha
  58. D

Opinion RFM

unless the club doesn’t offer him a contract, he will stay for less… his loyalty towards the club is strong
  59. D

News The Bulldogs in danger of losing sponsor

Idk if this was a joke or not, but, Stu Laundy was on the radio and said he is asking his dad to move to sponsor the tigers and how Benny Elias is asking them personally as well
  60. D

Opinion Paul Alamoti

Has Thomas Duffy been confirmed to the club? Cause on Gus’ podcast he rates him really highly
  61. D

Jordan Samrani

Maybe they got the info from last night’s game at Belmore…
  62. D

Rd 15 Presser

He meant 300 games for the club which FG and Reserve grade… guessing Jacko didn’t even know that hahaha
  63. D

Rd 15 Presser

I think he meant 300 games for the club… so like NSW cup plus FG
  64. D

Bulldogs sign Parra centre Michael Gabrael

I know one of his brothers is the fullback for Jersey Flegg, the other brother was in and out of the SG ball team
  65. D

News 100% footy with Gus

my only issue with Madge is (from media reports last season) a reason why JAC and TPJ signed with the dogs and not with the tigers was because they didn’t like Madge as a coach.
  66. D

Official Gus on Twitter

It’s scary cause Gus hasn’t done a review on Twitter about the bulldogs performance yet…
  67. D

News Four NRL players including son of Super League legend offered to clubs

Can someone ask Gus if Jackson Topine is moving to the Super League?
  68. D

Opinion Topine

I don’t get why people are still using the excuse of him being too small, if you look at Reuben Cotter at the Cowboys, him and Topine are the same height and weight, and Cotter’s effort shines more than him being “too small”
  69. D

News Thomas Duffy

I searched him up and looks like he made the Aussie Schoolboys team of the year last year
  70. D

Opinion Credence Toia

Yeah, he went off during the NSW cup against the dragons because of leg injury
  71. D

News First Casualty of Barrett Resignation

Does he expect the players first reaction to hearing their coach being sacked or resigning is them smiling and opening champagne bottles?? Of course they will be unhappy
  72. D

Official Round 9 NSW Cup

Am I the only one that wants Alamoti at right centre and Kiraz on right wing to build a long term combo to transition into first grade?
  73. D

Round 1 junior reps starts this week

Did Khaled Rajab play fullback or 5/8 in the trials?
  74. D

Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

Schoupp missed out on rookie of the year because of that covid breach…
  75. D

Club still looking to move on Luke Thompson at the end of season

Gus did say that when he was in QLD, that he was meeting with a potential recruit.
  76. D

Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

He is in year 12 (class of 21) so I’m assuming the club letting him complete his hsc exams first
  77. D

Official Gus on Twitter

I asked him but he didn’t reply
  78. D

Official Update from the Board

Does anyone have the link to the video of Gus answering questions from Bulldogs members ?
  79. D

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

Yeah I think that’s why they are looking to move him on instead of sacking him
  80. D

Official Gus on Twitter

Gus said he on a train and trial
  81. D

News Canterbury expected to start discussion on whether they will approach Mitchell Pearce

“The Daily Telegraph has been told Canterbury is right on its salary cap limit for next season.” can someone explain how we still have 3 spots on our roster to fill and we near the limit already?