Search results

1. MrCharisma

eHarmony Bio - Cat Lover

****in' funniest video I have seen all week (sorry Nigella). Pay specific attention from 0:49 and beyond. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc&feature=player_embedded
  2. MrCharisma

Entourage - Final Episode

So after eight seasons... Entourage is no more. What were your thoughts on Season 8? What were your thoughts on the final episode? I was some what disappointed with how it wrapped up. It was probably wrapped up too quick for my liking...
  3. MrCharisma

Lebanon and serbia join europe's elite

Lebanon and Serbia have become full members of the Rugby League European Federation. They were given the nod at the Federation's annual meeting to join England, France, Ireland, Scotland and Wales at Europe's top table. RLEF chairman Richard Lewis said: "The sustained growth and progress of...
  4. MrCharisma

Super League 2012-2014

If you guys missed it, this week the Super League granted new licenses and the Celtic Crusaders withdrew their license. The Widnes Vikings have been promoted. There was much speculation that the Wakefield Wildcats would lose their license but they seem to have dodged a bullet. Jarrod Sammitt...
  5. MrCharisma

Todd Greenberg to scout coaches on UK trip

UK trip: Todd Greenberg. Picture: Gregg Porteous Source: The Daily Telegraph HULL Kingston Rovers coach Justin Morgan has emerged as a surprise candidate for the vacant Canterbury coaching position. The Daily Telegraph can reveal Bulldogs chief executive Todd Greenberg will interview Morgan...
  6. MrCharisma

What I Learned From A Man Who Ran 52 Marathons In 52 Weeks

I don't normally post my blog entries here, however; this one is an exception. I had the great fortune to meet a man who ran 52 marathons in 52 weeks over all 7 continents. If you're interested to learn what I picked up, you can find it here...
  7. MrCharisma

Bought, Not Bred - Bulldogs Must Look To The Past

By Michael Treacy on Fri, 15/07.2011 The year was 2008. The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, fresh from yet another poaching raid from the Sydney Roosters, were livid that four of their biggest stars who they had developed were no longer at the club. Up to this point the Bulldogs were still...
  8. MrCharisma

BranchOut on Facebook

http://apps.facebook.com/branchout/?ref=bookmarks&count=0 Is this Facebook's version of LinkedIn? Who has it? How are you using it? Does it offer something of value?
  9. MrCharisma

An open letter to Todd Greenberg:

You can read more here.
  10. MrCharisma

Article About Fans

For more articles like this, check out the Bulldogs Army website here. By Mr Invisible Fans. They come in all shapes and sizes, or in this case if the name be known, invisible. If you watched a years worth of football you'd probably notice a few things about Bulldogs supporters. The...
  11. MrCharisma

Stranded At The Aiport? Do this...

Joe Ayala and his friend Larry Chen were stranded overnight at an almost empty Dallas Fort-Worth airport…. so they decided to videotape themselves goofing off. Apparently those in charge of the airport are not happy about it. I love it…...
  12. MrCharisma

Are You A Racist?

Good going, Queensland. Thanks to your non-specific racist ‘vibe’, Odd Future are never coming back to rap about murder and rape ever again. That positive outcome outside, racism is a terrible, serious issue that divides men, topples nations, and forms the basis of many a questionable...
  13. MrCharisma

Netflix, Foursquare, LinkedIn, and Square apps expose your data

Here's a little tip for app developers: encrypt everything, especially passwords. Security firm viaForensics fed some popular iPhone and Android apps through its appWatchdog tool and found that Netflix, LinkedIn, and Foursquare all stored account passwords unencrypted. Since the results were...
  14. MrCharisma

Congrats to Doggie Diva, Pom 81 and Bry

New Faces called in for Clash With Sharks The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have rewarded loyalty and commitment in a totally new look team hand picked to take the field* at ANZ Stadium for the clash with the Sharks on Sunday week. In recognition of the Bulldogs 2011 Membership ranks growing...
  15. MrCharisma

About.me

Does anyone have an About.me account? "About.me could be the new digital calling card. The service takes a back-to-basics approach toward personal websites: a high-res picture, a brief bio, an easy-to-remember URL, and links to your various endeavors and social networks. All you have to...
  16. MrCharisma

LinkedIn Is Adding A Button That Will Let You Apply To Jobs With Your Profile Read m

LinkedIn is launching a new feature on its site that will let users apply to jobs using the information in their profile. It should be available later this month. The new "Application Tool" was first reported on by GigaOM, which says LinkedIn is working with a number of employers to add a...
  17. MrCharisma

Mason braced for Baa-Baas bow

Willie Mason will make his rugby union debut when the Barbarians face England after quitting Hull KR and signing for Toulon. The 31-year-old has followed in the footsteps of former league team-mate Sonny Bill Williams at the French club and has accepted an invitation to take his union bow at...
  18. MrCharisma

will.i.am's response to Gordon Tallis

The below article is in retaliation to Gordon Tallis' post in The Courier Mail. This article can be found here. Gordon Tallis - “IF I were boss for a day..” When I read his column this morning, I couldn’t stop but laugh at some of the things he had said about my beloved club the...
  19. MrCharisma

Stat king Tolman wants Origin jersey

His coach and Canterbury team-mates claim he should be a certainty, and Bulldogs front rower Aiden Tolman has declared he's ready for State of Origin football. While bolter Trent Merrin has been grabbing all the headlines of late, Tolman has every right to ask representative selectors, 'what...
  20. MrCharisma

British Bulldog

Anyone who knows me personally would be familiar of my English Super League passion. Well before it was Channel 9 I would watch the ESL at the early hours on FoxSports. To me the competition was fresh. I didn't know a lot about the players or the clubs so i was watching with open eyes. I guess I...
  21. MrCharisma

Enough Is Enough Channel #9

By Anthony Magro Rugby League fans have been dealt another blow by the farce named Channel 9. It is no surprise really from this network that currently is fighting for the renewed rights of broadcast. Rugby League fans are used to the mistreatment because it has gone on for years. If you...
  22. MrCharisma

The Payne Of Losing Jamal Idris

Last week was perhaps the toughest week of the year for a lot of Bulldogs fans. We all knew it would be a long, depressing week coming off a hiding from the much despised Dragons for the 6th time in a row (9th if you want to include trials). But to most, the week was sent into a further spin...
  23. MrCharisma

Round #11 - The Army to CANBERRA

Hi Guys Ali and Myself are organising a bus over the coming week for our Round #11 game in Canberra. It's a Friday the 20th and it starts at 7:45pm. With that time in mind I would say the bus will leave between 2pm. The bus may leave earlier to watch NYC, however; that will come down to...
  24. MrCharisma

Goodbye my Idris, Goodbye Nathan Friend…

By Anna Barwell (aka suiker) What a day, league lovers. Wayne Bennett leaves one steel city for another, Darius Boyd starts scoping the dimensions of the disabled cubicles at Fanny’s, and Jamal Idris confirms he’s accepted 25k per dreadlock to leave the club that unearthed his talent for the...
  25. MrCharisma

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Let's hear what the various diversely spread members of this forum have to say about this classic question...
  26. MrCharisma

Help A Mate Of Mine

Australian artist Jebediah are hosting a private party for 100 people and one of my mates is a nut case when it comes to this band. If you have a spare moment, can you please click the link and add you email address and post code. I don't often ask for much and you can choose not to spam...
  27. MrCharisma

Racism Is Unacceptable

The least she could have done was hold her chop sticks correctly... Thanks for the tip Australia Post
  28. MrCharisma

Boys Beware, homosexuals are on the prowl!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijbovskICjk A fair and balanced review of the homosexual agenda circa 1950's. All information is true and well documented... or something...
  29. MrCharisma

Tamworth Trial

Yo Yo The Bulldogs Army will be heading up to Tamworth on Saturday the 26th of February and we have a couple of seats vacant. We will be doing the dash up on Saturday morning from Canterbury Leagues and I expect nothing but a a jam packed 24hrs of (controlled) madness. Tickets to the match...
  30. MrCharisma

No#1 Fan Exhibition

Hey Guys I posted this in The Army section, however; I'll give everyone else an equal opportunity to get involved. The Bulldogs have made a request and put me in contact with a gentlemen who is running the 'No.1 Fan' Exhibition in Liverpool. This exhibition will be running for four weeks...
  31. MrCharisma

Toilets in Japan fitted with urine-controlled games

JAPANESE toilets already famous for features such as posterior shower jets and perfume bursts have gone even more hi-tech with entertainment company Sega installing urine-controlled games in Tokyo urinals. Four types of "Toylets'' games are available at four male facilities in pubs and game...
  32. MrCharisma

Mickey Rourke role as a gay rugby player

ACTOR Mickey Rourke shows extreme dedication to his craft with the news that he plans to have his teeth removed to play gay Welsh rugby ace Gareth Thomas. As well as learning Welsh, Hollywood hardman Mickey is going to have his two front teeth taken out to look the part for the biopic...
  33. MrCharisma

Girl falls 15 metres down cliff after being sprung by brother having sex

A TEENAGER fell down a 15m-high cliff after being sprung having sexual intercourse, suffering injuries to her spine and pelvis. The 18-year-old woman climbed over the fence on the Esplanade in Darwin city centre. She was having sexual intercourse when her brother suddenly appeared and became...
  34. MrCharisma

Guido Hatzis

Do you guys remember Guido Hatzis? Every so often I like to bust out the old cds and laugh my arse off. This might help bring back memories; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R682mSp9vjk&feature=related
  35. MrCharisma

Breadletes, brelebs and a whole truck load of WTF

The selected photos are from The Chive. You can find the rest here.
  36. MrCharisma

CK Has A Band?

I was walking through Newtown yesterday and I think I have uncovered that CK has a band! Should we all go and see him? What music do you think he plays? What instruments are in the band?
  37. MrCharisma

Ocean lost boys were looking for vodka

TOKELAU'S three lost boys have been reunited with family in Samoa, admitting to their uncle that they were drinking when they hatched their plan to go sailing. Samu Pelesa, Filo Filo, both 15, and Etueni Nasaui, 14m said they were drinking vodka and decided they would sail form their village...
  38. MrCharisma

What Do Aliens Look Like?

With all this talk of Alien life... I thought I'd throw this out there. If there is Alien life, which do you think is a more realistic representation? Alien (Alien Series) Close Encounters of the Third Kind ALF E.T Mars Attacks Independence Day / War of the Worlds...
  39. MrCharisma

Roby pens saints deal

GAY! England hooker James Roby has abandoned any thought of moving to Australia after signing a new four-year contract with St Helens. During the recent Four Nations Series down under Roby had expressed an interest in joining an NRL club when his current deal ends at the end of next...
  40. MrCharisma

Cowboys seek permission to start negotiations with Roosters captain Braith Anasta

THIS year's NRL grand final may have been skipper Braith Anasta's final game for the Sydney Roosters. Anasta's manager, Greg Willett, has approached North Queensland about buying out the final season of his client's contract at Bondi. And Cowboys chief executive Peter Jourdain has...
  41. MrCharisma

Blogging

Does anyone hear own a blog? If so, what's your link?
  42. MrCharisma

Women's Equivalent Of MOvember

http://video.aol.com/video/have-sex-with-a-guy-with-a-mustache-day/2499120797 ... oh and I'll be in the Sutherland Shire tomorrow but I'm happy to travel :p
  43. MrCharisma

Anger as puppy thrower escapes charges

ANIMAL rights group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) reacted angrily Tuesday to reports that a Bosnian girl filmed throwing half a dozen puppies into a river will not be charged because of her age. PETA's senior cruelty caseworker, Kristin DeJournett said millions of people...
  44. MrCharisma

Holy ******* ****, look at that shirt....

Or, "Friends don't let friends go with 'nice guy frog faggot wop limey dyke honkie mick kike chink spic beaner'." From Kelly in Korea comes the most awesomely bad t-shirt I've ever seen in Korea.
  45. MrCharisma

Join The Bulldogs Army in 2011

Hi Guys Anthony M. here from the Bulldogs Army. While the Bulldogs season this year has been some what of a roller coaster our Bulldogs Army has been on a continuous rise and we want you to be apart of 2011. Who Is The Bulldogs Army? We are a dedicated and loyal supporters group who...
  46. MrCharisma

Man pees, short circuits nightclub

A MAN short circuited a nightclub after he dropped his pants in the middle of a packed house and peed on a plug socket. Bouncers at Munich’s Americanos club were unable to explain German man Guenther Hart’s bizarre behavior that forced the club to throw out all patrons and close down for the...
  47. MrCharisma

NSW Cup- Dogs Vs. Magpies

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs: 1 Trent Cutler, 2 Heka Nanai, 3 Shane Neumann, 4 Daniel Rauicava, 5 Junior Tia-Kilifi, 6 Rhys Jack, 7 Josh Reynolds, 8 Brad Morrin, 9 Nathan Smith, 10 Tim Browne, 11 Yileen Gordon, 12 Corey Payne, 13 Danny Williams. Subs: 14 Kose Lelei, 15 Daniel Harrison, 16...
  48. MrCharisma

Victory for lebanon

Englishman Rob Powell guided Lebanon to a 16-8 win over Italy in Monselice in his first match in charge of the Cedars. The Cedars defied an ever-growing injury toll and a gallant Italian team to pick up a hard-earned win in the first of two matches between the teams. "I am looking forward...
  49. MrCharisma

Cash-strapped Cronulla Sharks seek leagues club merger

CRONULLA-Sutherland Leagues Club yesterday threw itself open to amalgamation in a move that could signal deeply troubled waters for the cash-strapped Sharks. While Sharks chairman Damian Irvine last night played down the shock move to publicly advertise for partners, club industry sources...
  50. MrCharisma

Mason joins hull kr

Hull KR have pulled off the sensational signing of controversial Australian forward Willie Mason. The 30-year-old international prop or second rower has signed a two-year contract, subject to receiving visa and medical clearance, to join up with Rovers for the start of the 2011 Super League...
  51. MrCharisma

Invade Brookvale!

Sunday September 5th 3:00 PM Sea Eagles Vs. Bulldogs at Brookvale Oval In less then 7 days our Rugby League season is over and while we still have St George choking out of the finals to look forward too, this will be your last time to see the boys in Blue and White in action. The General -...
  52. MrCharisma

Man cuts off penis to avoid extradition

A KAZAKH man cut off his penis at Madrid's Barajas airport to avoid being extradited home and was taken to hospital in a serious condition, Spanish media reported today. The 52-year-old man had finished serving a five-year prison sentence in Spain for a violent crime and was due to be...
  53. MrCharisma

Play With Google

1.) type in who's the cutest and hit i'm feeling lucky 2.) type in google gravity and hit i'm feeling lucky
  54. MrCharisma

Canterbury Leagues:- Join Us against the Cowboys

Members of The Bulldogs Army will watching the Canterbury Bulldogs take on the North Queensland Cowboys at Canterbury Leagues Club this upcoming Saturday (21st) and we welcome you to join us. The match kicks off at 7:30pm and many of us will be there prior for dinner. Should you consider...
  55. MrCharisma

Happy Birthday Nash

Happy 20th Birthday to Kennel admin Nash. Have a good one broseph
  56. MrCharisma

Join The Army in Round 25

Hi MrCharisma here on behalf of The Bulldogs Army It is the most important game of 2010. No we aren't fighting for our season, we are fighting to send off the best General we have ever had serve the Blue and White. The Bulldogs Army has served well in 2010. We have battled in our...
  57. MrCharisma

Rd 25 Rumour

Luke Patten to enter the stadium via Chopper or Tank. Possibly might be raffling off a seat in that chopper. If true, would be freakin' awesome!
  58. MrCharisma

Covell calls end to career

Veteran Cronulla winger Luke Covell has confirmed he will retire at the end of the NRL season. The 28-year-old former New Zealand international says he is glad to exit the game on his own terms after a revolutionary operation on a career-threatening knee injury he suffered in round four got...
  59. MrCharisma

The Army on tour to Newcastle

You might not be aware that The Bulldogs Army have organised a bus to take us down to the game in Newcastle on Sunday August 8th. The bus will journey from Sydney to Newcastle then return home to Sydney after the match (location still undecided). We currently have about 10 seat available...
  60. MrCharisma

Night With The Coach

If you have visited the Bulldogs website recently, you might have seen advertised "Bulldogs Night With The Coach". If you were like me you would have wondered what is this? Wednesday 11th August from 7pm until 10pm You will be taken on a tour of ANZ with the Bulldogs crew. This is a corporate...
  61. MrCharisma

Graham Goin' Down Under

JAMES GRAHAM will leave St Helens at the end of next season. The England prop's friendship with Sam Burgess and glowing reports of life Down Under have made him decide his future lies there. Liverpool-born Graham, 25, a firm favourite with Saints fans, will now have a queue of NRL clubs...
  62. MrCharisma

Australian Values

Australian Values :confused:
  63. MrCharisma

Chooseday Night Football - Bulldogs Vs. Dragons 2000

Vote Here Trent Barrett, Bulldogs v Dragons (Round 25, 2000) This game was originally planned as a farewell for retiring Bulldogs players Jason Hetherington, Brad Clyde and Daryl Halligan, but someone forgot to tell Dragons pivot Trent Barrett. In a dominant performance, Barrett scored one...
  64. MrCharisma

ThunderCats, Ho! Anime Series Due Next Year

Lion-O, Cheetara, Panthro and friends will return in 2011, as Warner Bros. Animation announced today it has begun production on an all-new ThunderCats. The update of the popular mid-1980s cartoon will air on Cartoon Network alongside such other Warner Bros. series as Batman: The Brave and the...
  65. MrCharisma

LinkedIn

Does anyone else have a LinkedIn account? LinkedIn is a business-oriented social networking site mainly used for professional networking. The purpose of the site is to allow registered users to maintain a list of contact details of people they know and trust in business. The people in the...
  66. MrCharisma

Dugan Is Superman

Deadset this guy is a freak... We need to sign him then put him out to stud. Awesome try just scored after 60 seconds against the Titans on top of his other superman feats
  67. MrCharisma

Rocky Elsom from Dog house to rugby destiny

Thought some of you might find this interesting... It's a shame the people they talk about: Thurston, Asotasi and Elsom we don't have anymore. ROCKY Elsom always knew a skinny little kid named Jonny Thurston would be a star graduate from the Dog house they once shared in Sydney...
  68. MrCharisma

Leaeno set for wildcats bow

Wakefield Trinity Wildcats latest signing prop forward Charlie Leaeno is set to make his Engage Super League debut after being named in the club's 19-man squad for Friday evening's Round 16 encounter with Leeds Rhinos at the Headingley Carnegie Stadium. In a major boost for the Wildcats...
  69. MrCharisma

Survivor Elimination Four: Forum Choice

After a week stand by due to the producers visit to Melbourne, Kennel Survivor returned with Moe taking out the immunity this week after producing the banners Kennel forum members (including competitors) will now get the chance to vote someone else off the island. How Do I Vote...
  70. MrCharisma

Slipknot bassist Paul Gray found dead in hotel room

POLICE said a man found dead in an Iowa hotel room today was Paul Gray, bassist for the Grammy-nominated heavy metal band Slipknot, KCCI in Des Moines reported. Gray was 38 years old. Gray was found around 10:50am local time at a Marriott hotel in Johnston, Iowa. Police said they saw no...
  71. MrCharisma

Stuart (possibly) off to Tigers

RICKY Stuart to coach the Wests Tigers next season. This is a real chance of happening and we're not just publishing the story because he is a colleague and mate of ours at The Sunday Telegraph. We can reveal that despite limited success at the Sharks in the past few years, the Tigers are...
  72. MrCharisma

Newcastle Knights make a play for returning NRL star Mark Gasnier

Newcastle have emerged as the number one fall-back option for returning NRL star Mark Gasnier should he fail to come to terms with St George Illawarra. The Dragons remain favourite to snare his signature and are continuing to work through the process of coming up with a financial package to...
  73. MrCharisma

Cooper Vuna runs to rugby joining Melbourne Rebels for 2010

Newcastle Knights winger Cooper Vuna has become the latest NRL star to quit the code after signing with Australia's newest rugby franchise, Melbourne Rebels. After playing against Wests Tigers on Friday night, Vuna flew to Melbourne to meet with Rebels coach Rod Macqueen and put pen to paper...
  74. MrCharisma

The hybrid plan to fill the coffers

A clash between the codes is back on the agenda, write Adrian Proszenko and Glenn Jackson. Multimillion-dollar contracts have been prepared which could make an historic hybrid conTest between the Kangaroos and the Wallabies a reality this October. The Sun-Herald can reveal a consortium will...
  75. MrCharisma

Naughty Bear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2bwUZFCfzE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-B9PpsrJcE&feature=channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0C2bsuvAx4&feature=related Plot Naughty Bear is the only bear on the island that was not invited to a certain birthday party because of the fact that he is too...
  76. MrCharisma

Wildcats land leaeno

Wakefield Trinity Wildcats have signed 24-year-old Samoan prop forward Charlie Leaeno. Leaeno is an American Samoan and he has been playing for Sydney NSW Cup club Newtown Jets after making appearances for St George Illawarra and Canterbury Bulldogs in Australia's elite competition, the...
  77. MrCharisma

Sir Ian 'Gandalf' McKellen mistaken for homeless, given a dollar

As if you needed proof Sir Ian McKellen is a damn fine actor: The 70-year-old actor is rehearsing Waiting For Godot in Melbourne, Australia, and was sitting in his tramp costume having a break when a passer-by gave him an Australian dollar. He said: "During the dress rehearsal of Godot, I...
  78. MrCharisma

Brent sherwin joins dragons

Catalans Dragons have completed a surprise swoop for Castleford's Australian scrum half Brent Sherwin. The 32-year-old has joined the injury-hit Dragons to the end of the season and is likely to make his debut for them in Saturday's home game against Salford. The Perpignan club, currently...
  79. MrCharisma

Men in black are the white knights of the night

He looked like an easy target: a medical student sitting alone on a late-night train. The three men sidled up to the German student and told him to hand over his wallet. When he refused, they followed him off the train, trailing him as he walked past the hotel and pizza joint on Bringelly...
  80. MrCharisma

Kennel Survivor '10: Challenge #4 and Elimination #3

After a dominate display during the Kennel Survivor challenges, the tribe has seen Mitch Connor as a threat and he found himself eliminated from the game. Mitch was later seen that day at Mooseheads. Challenge Four Next week The Army is traveling to Melbourne and lack a witty banner or...
  81. MrCharisma

Fantastic Back To Belmore video

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=421804880971&oid=6388874555 This was posted on the Back To Belmore Facebook group so it may need you to log in... Now we have our name changed back to Canterbury-Bankstown it's time to go back to Belmore.
  82. MrCharisma

Army Raffle

The Army Raffle Last night was the launch of The Army's scarf and while the score didn't go our way, the scarf was a smash hit selling out the initial stock before kick off. We would like to offer our Army members two opportunities to win an exclusive scarf. These scarfs are NOT being...
  83. MrCharisma

Survivor Elimination Three: Forum Choice

While many in the camp assumed the_crusader would take out the immunity, dogkat dazzled and stole the show in the challenge. IMMUNITY: Kennel forum members (including competitors) will now get the chance to vote someone else off the island. The members up for elimination are; PUNTER...
  84. MrCharisma

Kennel Survivor '10: Challenge #3 and Elimination #2

Kennel Survivor authorities didn't know if MikeyP had already left the island or was kill by a wild boar. Either way he is eliminated! Challenge Three Ebay Challenge Ends:- Thursday 13th at 9pm. Find the funniest, weird or odd ebay listing and post the link in this thread. The only condition...
  85. MrCharisma

Funniest Excuse From A Dragons Fan

LeagueUnlimited; Bahahaha what a retard!
  86. MrCharisma

Survivor Elimination Two: Forum Choice

Mesk blew us all out of the water with an amazing mini golf score in the opening rounds and it looked like for sure he was going to win the Immunity. Little did we all know that he had performance enhancing drugs... A tribal council decided that Mesk would not win the challenge and nor would...
  87. MrCharisma

Kennel Survivor '10: Challenge #2 and Elimination #1

Another 5 days of challenge no#1 wasn't enough to save XxFoVoSxX as he was eliminated from the island. The first torch has been put out... Challenge Two Click For Challenge Here Play the game and post your best score via a screen shot. One immunity will be granted by winning this challenge...
  88. MrCharisma

Survivor Elimination One: Forum Choice

After an amazing first round of competition both Mitch Connor and Rami took out the immunity challenge. This will mean that they are unable to be voted off this week. Kennel forum members (including competitors) will now get the chance to vote someone else off the island. The members up for...
  89. MrCharisma

Dalger meets Alf Stewart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AwBUh5qLUE ;)
  90. MrCharisma

Survivor Challenge One: Forum Choice

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/MrCharisma/Banners/Survivor.jpg?t=1271665453 It's up to the fans to decided, who do you think the winner is. The challenge was; Draw Your Fellow Member I've been around the Kennel for some time now. Some members I've had the pleasure of meeting and...
  91. MrCharisma

Kennel Survivor '10: Challenge #1

Welcome to the first round of Kennel Survivor. With 16 contestants taking on all forms of Kennel characters, we are ensured to be entertained. The question is will order break out between Kennel Staff and Regular Members? Challenge One Draw Your Fellow Member I've been around the Kennel for...
  92. MrCharisma

Kennel Survivor '10: Sign Up Thread

The voice of the people have spoken and Kennel Survivor has returned for 2010. Each week Kennelers will battle one another through forum games and tasks in an attempt to gain Immunity from the weekly cast off. The entire Kennel (active or not playing) have a chance to have their say in who is...
  93. MrCharisma

Commuters:- Get To The Your Location Early Tomorrow

http://www.myzone.nsw.gov.au/index.html My Zone starts today and many people will be using it for the first time tomorrow. I expect ****tyRail staff to make this a royal **** up tomorrow. So get to your train station or bus stop early tomorrow. If you don't care about your job or can come in...
  94. MrCharisma

Moore in record books for batley

Gareth Moore smashed two club records as Batley ran up the biggest win in their 130-year history with a 100-4 rout of Gateshead in the Northern Rail Cup at the International Stadium. The Bulldogs, who had already qualified for the knockout stages, ran in 17 tries, two of them through scrum...
  95. MrCharisma

Happy Birthday Hog

All the best today buddy
  96. MrCharisma

Jarrod Hickey - Props Pentathlon

This Wednesday at 7:30pm on FoxSports... This should be good!
  97. MrCharisma

Mum finds snake head in frozen vegetables

A MOTHER-OF-FOUR found a snake head in a bag of frozen green beans while cooking for her family in Houston, Texas. Ernestine Jamison said she opened the bag of Pictsweet frozen cut green beans last month to find what she first thought was a rock, MyFox Phoenix reported. “I saw something in...
  98. MrCharisma

Burning

One thing I've never been able to do properly (or invested the time into learning) is burning files into dvd movies. If I want to burn a .wmv or .avi into a video dvd, what programs do you suggest using? Nero has never given me much luck in doing so...
  99. MrCharisma

Tell Me What You See

... and go!
  100. MrCharisma

Roosters new sponsor (LOL)

Just got word their new sponsor is Steggles as in the frozen chicken distributer... classic!