Search results

1. MrCharisma

2014 Fantasy Leagues - DT SuperCoach, NRL Fantasy, Fantasy Fox

DT Squad; <tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1; font-family: inherit;"> 1. Slater WFB 56 2. Gordon WFB 35 3. Beale WFB 23 4. TupouRESERVE WFB 16 5. Brown CTR 32 6. Champion CTR 12 7. ThurstonVICE CAPTAIN HLF 63 8. Cronk HLF 39 9...
  2. MrCharisma

Raiders possibly terminating josh dugan

I did enjoy the Facebook Meme with a reference to the fact they are drinking Vodka Cruisers. I can't see them sacking him after they fought to hard to fight clubs from signing him last time.
  3. MrCharisma

What decision would you have preferred

In 2002 we were all fortunate enough to experience the high's and low's. We may have been stripped of the competition points but they can't take away the amazing experience seeing 17 straight victories. Knowing at the start of the season would have made 2002 a write off. I wouldn't have...
  4. MrCharisma

Call To Arms

Interesting point. As a Rugby League fan and a Sutherland Shire resident, I think it would be a good thing for the Sharks franchise to relocate. In the ideal world, moving them to Perth would be awesome... however I would suspect a 2nd Brisbane team so the NRL can maintain their new broadcast...
  5. MrCharisma

LinkedIn

Complete all the fields Have a compelling headline Have a photo Join groups Build your network Get testimonials
  6. MrCharisma

2011 / 2012 Player Movements + Rumour Mill

Don't forget to add Danny Buderus to Newcastle...
  7. MrCharisma

eHarmony Bio - Cat Lover

That's a different type of love...
  8. MrCharisma

eHarmony Bio - Cat Lover

****in' funniest video I have seen all week (sorry Nigella). Pay specific attention from 0:49 and beyond. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc&amp;feature=player_embedded
  9. MrCharisma

Jobs

Sounds like you need to be in sales...
  10. MrCharisma

If you're going to Belmore ...

It was excellent being back at Belmore. I was sitting in the grandstand imagining what it would be like to fill this place with the first grade playing. I highly enjoyed watching our Ozman assisting on the field in the Harold Matthews trial.
  11. MrCharisma

The Fitness Thread

In April I alternated my lifestyle choices and went from 108kgs to 93kgs. I had minimal excercise due to work, travel, university committments as well as avoiding exercising while I had my half sleeve tattoo worked on. The past fortnight I've returned to the gym in attempt to break the platu...
  12. MrCharisma

Entourage - Final Episode

So after eight seasons... Entourage is no more. What were your thoughts on Season 8? What were your thoughts on the final episode? I was some what disappointed with how it wrapped up. It was probably wrapped up too quick for my liking...
  13. MrCharisma

Lebanon and serbia join europe's elite

Lebanon and Serbia have become full members of the Rugby League European Federation. They were given the nod at the Federation's annual meeting to join England, France, Ireland, Scotland and Wales at Europe's top table. RLEF chairman Richard Lewis said: "The sustained growth and progress of...
  14. MrCharisma

Foxtel could miss out on NRL: Gallop

I'm with Mr Invisible, it is unlikely there will be much change. I'm praying and hoping for a deal similar to the AFL where 4 games are broadcast by commercial television and all games are broadcast by Foxtel. The growth of the game requires Foxtel, especially with regional areas. Foxtel is...
  15. MrCharisma

Raiders Army retreats

It's sad to hear. I don't think any team deserves this... I hope the Raiders fans pull their head in an get to the games with them.
  16. MrCharisma

OMG !!! ... Skrillex !!!

I think I am getting old... I'm totally lost with this dubstep... sounds more like dumbstep if you ask me. BACK IN MY DAY.... (insert the rest)
  17. MrCharisma

Roll Call: Bulldogs Members Day

Get your brother in law to look into it. You might be entitled to come...
  18. MrCharisma

Roll Call: Bulldogs Members Day

Sorry mate it's a Members Day so you need to be a season ticket holder for the Dogs to attend. Contact the Dogs and join up for the remaining games.
  19. MrCharisma

Bulldogs-Major announcement at 2pm

Mate that's us and I'll happily stand by Bobcat. A man who has given great service
  20. MrCharisma

Super League 2012-2014

If you guys missed it, this week the Super League granted new licenses and the Celtic Crusaders withdrew their license. The Widnes Vikings have been promoted. There was much speculation that the Wakefield Wildcats would lose their license but they seem to have dodged a bullet. Jarrod Sammitt...
  21. MrCharisma

Todd Greenberg to scout coaches on UK trip

UK trip: Todd Greenberg. Picture: Gregg Porteous Source: The Daily Telegraph HULL Kingston Rovers coach Justin Morgan has emerged as a surprise candidate for the vacant Canterbury coaching position. The Daily Telegraph can reveal Bulldogs chief executive Todd Greenberg will interview Morgan...
  22. MrCharisma

2011 Bulldogs Army pictures & videos

Running his business. Recently bought a cafe in the city...
  23. MrCharisma

Round #17 Photos - http://www.bulldogsarmy.com/rd-17-vs-panthers.html Round #20 Photos - http://www.bulldogsarmy.com/rd-20-vs-eels.html
  24. MrCharisma

Happy Birthday DJ1

Happy Birthday Great DJ1
  25. MrCharisma

The great Gosford No-Show of 2011 ...

As someone who has lived on the Central Coast I am familiar with their mentality. The Northern Eagles played a few games out of Gosford and despite that, they wanted to only support THEIR team. It's that mentality that has always made me resistant to support the Bears push.
  26. MrCharisma

What I Learned From A Man Who Ran 52 Marathons In 52 Weeks

Thanks mate It's easy to be a victim of circumstance and blame the things around you. "I can't achieve what I want to achieve because of work/family/money..." It's about what you can control and really just getting started, no matter how small the action is.
  27. MrCharisma

What I Learned From A Man Who Ran 52 Marathons In 52 Weeks

I don't normally post my blog entries here, however; this one is an exception. I had the great fortune to meet a man who ran 52 marathons in 52 weeks over all 7 continents. If you're interested to learn what I picked up, you can find it here...
  28. MrCharisma

Phuket

I stay in Melbourne every 4-6 weeks and it isn't that bad... Melbourne is actually nice. If it had more Lebs and less AFL, I'd live there.
  29. MrCharisma

Barba Signs

Matt Bowen, Preston Campbell and Billy Slater all had issues in their opening years... I'm not too concerned. The whole team is under performing. Great news to have him re-sign for a few extra years.
  30. MrCharisma

Phuket

Go to Koh Samui, it's heaps nicer...
  31. MrCharisma

Are We Underestimating the Power of The Kennel?

You underestimate the power of me... that is all.
  32. MrCharisma

$50,000,000 or the ability to go back in time with current knowledge?

$50 mil? I'd take the cash...the past is the past. Move on!
  33. MrCharisma

Traitor Among Us!

I think it might be Boots
  34. MrCharisma

Faith In Moore?

I still agree with myself three years on. Steve Folkes should still be head coach.
  35. MrCharisma

Which player are you most disappointed in this year?

Same I was thinking last night (and during many games) how little impact we have had from him this year...
  36. MrCharisma

Don't go to superleague

That was my first thought too. I'd love to get Brian Noble over here.
  37. MrCharisma

Bought, Not Bred - Bulldogs Must Look To The Past

By Michael Treacy on Fri, 15/07.2011 The year was 2008. The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, fresh from yet another poaching raid from the Sydney Roosters, were livid that four of their biggest stars who they had developed were no longer at the club. Up to this point the Bulldogs were still...
  38. MrCharisma

BranchOut on Facebook

http://apps.facebook.com/branchout/?ref=bookmarks&count=0 Is this Facebook's version of LinkedIn? Who has it? How are you using it? Does it offer something of value?
  39. MrCharisma

Google +

anthony.r.magro@gmail.com
  40. MrCharisma

Round 18 - Bulldogs v Storm Match Thread

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/sh...=58443&page=96 This link is dead Slip
  41. MrCharisma

An open letter to Todd Greenberg:

You can read more here.
  42. MrCharisma

TK Touch Footy

*BUMP* Touch Football this week. I hope to see you all for a great day...
  43. MrCharisma

Most effective energy drink

Don't be a victim...
  44. MrCharisma

DJ's required for Kennel Radio!

Will the original and most popular Kennel DJ return? I might...
  45. MrCharisma

White Collar vs Blue Collar working men.

I found the article and Firemen weren't in that list. The list goes; 1. Artist 2. Architect 3. Doctor 4. Lawyer 5. Scientist 6. Accountant 7. Mechanic
  46. MrCharisma

Your 21st birthday

I miss the alcohol tree :-(
  47. MrCharisma

White Collar vs Blue Collar working men.

I was reading an interesting article in Men's Health UK the other day and they were saying the most attractive professions were (no particular order) Artist, Architect, Doctor, Mechanic and something else. I just know it wasn't Sales or Training :-(
  48. MrCharisma

Most effective energy drink

I recommend you try NATURAL Energy... sleep, good foods and source some Vitamin B Complex.
  49. MrCharisma

Warrington v St Helens

He averages about 60 minutes
  50. MrCharisma

More pictures of Round #16 have been posted; http://www.bulldogsarmy.com/rd-16-vs-tigers.html
  51. MrCharisma

Round #15 and #16 videos uploaded; http://www.bulldogsarmy.com/2011-season-videos.html
  52. MrCharisma

Round #14 Vs. BYE (Bulldogs Army BBQ) http://www.bulldogsarmy.com/rd-14-vs-bye.html Round #15 Vs. Sharks http://www.bulldogsarmy.com/rd-15-vs-sharks.html Video Shoot With David Peachy And NITV http://www.bulldogsarmy.com/nitv-shoot.html Round #16 Vs. Tigers (more to come)...
  53. MrCharisma

Benny barba!!!!

Bahahahahahahaha!
  54. MrCharisma

Article About Fans

For more articles like this, check out the Bulldogs Army website here. By Mr Invisible Fans. They come in all shapes and sizes, or in this case if the name be known, invisible. If you watched a years worth of football you'd probably notice a few things about Bulldogs supporters. The...
  55. MrCharisma

Let's be serious..

I wouldn't say no that's for sure. In the world of celebrities she isn't my cup of tea. She is hot... and there are others I would choose first if I could.
  56. MrCharisma

Pre nups

Damn straight. I'd slap a pre-nup on Nicole too if I was earning 6 mil :-p
  57. MrCharisma

Stranded At The Aiport? Do this...

Joe Ayala and his friend Larry Chen were stranded overnight at an almost empty Dallas Fort-Worth airport…. so they decided to videotape themselves goofing off. Apparently those in charge of the airport are not happy about it. I love it…...
  58. MrCharisma

F*cking soup!

lol...
  59. MrCharisma

Snooping..

Maybe when you leave today you can leave an email open that says F##k you _______ (insert boss name here)!
  60. MrCharisma

The Kennel Photos and Discussion Thread

A photo from todays video shoot with David Peachy and The Barefoot Rugby League Show
  61. MrCharisma

Round 15 Bulldogs v Cronulla Sharks 3 2 1 Thread

3 - The fans for putting up with this dribble 2 - Ryan 1 - Barba
  62. MrCharisma

That "2011 Bullduds" banner at the game today

I took a photo of their banner before kick off and they were pretty smug about it all. As many people have already mentioned, I don't like the way they approached this and I'm surprised the banner was let through considering last week there was a giant crack down.
  63. MrCharisma

Hall of famer Kostya Tszyu has had his last fight

Excellent... I'll need to congratulate him when I'm back to boxing.
  64. MrCharisma

Are You A Racist?

Good going, Queensland. Thanks to your non-specific racist ‘vibe’, Odd Future are never coming back to rap about murder and rape ever again. That positive outcome outside, racism is a terrible, serious issue that divides men, topples nations, and forms the basis of many a questionable...
  65. MrCharisma

Zombie Invasion

Weapon; Song; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
  66. MrCharisma

Netflix, Foursquare, LinkedIn, and Square apps expose your data

Here's a little tip for app developers: encrypt everything, especially passwords. Security firm viaForensics fed some popular iPhone and Android apps through its appWatchdog tool and found that Netflix, LinkedIn, and Foursquare all stored account passwords unencrypted. Since the results were...
  67. MrCharisma

Kennel Touch Footy

Don't forget about the touch football match and the BBQ on this weekend... come one, come all
  68. MrCharisma

Congrats to Doggie Diva, Pom 81 and Bry

I highlighted all the peoples names so they wouldn't know...
  69. MrCharisma

Kennel Touch Footy

11am i want to start firing up food... so hopefully crack a game for 12-12:20pm.
  70. MrCharisma

Kennel Touch Footy

BUMP Bulldogs Army BBQ and touch football game this Sunday. Who would like to join us?
  71. MrCharisma

Congrats to Doggie Diva, Pom 81 and Bry

New Faces called in for Clash With Sharks The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have rewarded loyalty and commitment in a totally new look team hand picked to take the field* at ANZ Stadium for the clash with the Sharks on Sunday week. In recognition of the Bulldogs 2011 Membership ranks growing...
  72. MrCharisma

About.me

So i assume no Kenneler has one?
  73. MrCharisma

About.me

Does anyone have an About.me account? "About.me could be the new digital calling card. The service takes a back-to-basics approach toward personal websites: a high-res picture, a brief bio, an easy-to-remember URL, and links to your various endeavors and social networks. All you have to...
  74. MrCharisma

LinkedIn Is Adding A Button That Will Let You Apply To Jobs With Your Profile Read m

I've got all my current employers on my account. It's nothing to be a secret about unless you directly say "I want to leave" in your summary.
  75. MrCharisma

LinkedIn Is Adding A Button That Will Let You Apply To Jobs With Your Profile Read m

This is exciting for any business professional or anyone looking to take the next opportunity in their career. If you have a resume you are insane not to have one of these profiles to support you with positive online media.
  76. MrCharisma

LinkedIn is launching a new feature on its site that will let users apply to jobs using the information in their profile. It should be available later this month. The new "Application Tool" was first reported on by GigaOM, which says LinkedIn is working with a number of employers to add a...
  77. MrCharisma

2011 / 2012 Player Movements + Rumour Mill

Hull fc snap up aaron heremaia
  78. MrCharisma

Foxtel rant

IQ is free in every value pack. 95% of people who have Foxtel would be on a value pack...
  79. MrCharisma

Foxtel rant

To be fair Nadzzz, I am assuming you are watching your content online through torrents and things like that? If so, that's an unfair comparison since most people illegally download their content... so obviously it is going to be faster then Foxtel. If you can't tell, I work along side with...
  80. MrCharisma

Foxtel rant

Get Started + Sports = $60. You can barely get 2 General Admission tickets to the Rugby League for $60... let alone the fact that you get all your Rugby League games each week.... but ssssshhhhh I can't let people know that Foxtel isn't a rip off. I need to keep whinging and complaining.
  81. MrCharisma

Foxtel rant

A channel dedicated to Rugby League? You are kidding right? There isn't enough content... I would also suggest you learn how to use your IQ and the series link feature if you are concerned about your 2-4 year old. My understanding of kids is that don't give a **** what they watch until they...
  82. MrCharisma

Foxtel rant

You pay $130 a month for over 100 channels... that's $1 a channel a month which equates to 0.0333333333333333c a day per channel. Relax! Learn how to use IQ and broaden your scope in content... there is heaps to discover on Foxtel. Are you for real? Foxtel's premium package started 15 years...
  83. MrCharisma

Round #12 - The Army to BRISBANE/GOLD COAST

I miss it already... want to go again tomorrow? Hey Gonads, where did you get that photo from? It was a pleasure to meet you as well Coastal Dog
  84. MrCharisma

Photos - http://www.bulldogsarmy.com/rd-12-vs...-pictures.html Videos - http://www.bulldogsarmy.com/2011-season-videos.html Interviews With B.A Members - http://www.bulldogsarmy.com/interviews.html Blog - http://www.bulldogsarmy.com/blog.html (the latest posted last night was a personal entry...
  85. MrCharisma

Round 12 Bulldogs v Titans 3-2-1 Thread

3. The Bulldogs Army for traveling up and being the craziest and loudest mofos in Queensland 2. Frank Pritchard 1. Michael Ennis
  86. MrCharisma

Queenslandd!

Wallah
  87. MrCharisma

Crowe Takes Origin To America

Agreed. The AFL are smart enough not to put themselves in this position also. They appreciate their fans and recognise them as one of their top assets in the company. NRL fans don't count as anything...
  88. MrCharisma

Round #12 - The Army to BRISBANE/GOLD COAST

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm pumped for this trip...
  89. MrCharisma

Blackberry Playbook

I'm surprised... a lot of online press has slammed it.
  90. MrCharisma

Our entry music/barking thing

I reckon we need a big German Sheppard bark... Alternatively bring back Who Let The Dogs Out.
  91. MrCharisma

If you could go back to University, what would you study?

I plan to go back and do an MBA. If I could wind the clock back I would study Law ANNNDDDDDD make sure I actually studied and not just partyed.
  92. MrCharisma

Do you think Moore talks to the boys like this before a game?

I feel like fighting a bear which is riding a shark...
  93. MrCharisma

texting!

He is right... make the next move a more serious one.
  94. MrCharisma

Westboro Baptist Church story

It's sad, however; what you need to put into context was they have under 100 members. The population of America is over 311 million people. 60 Minutes did a good job capturing all our attention to a group that doesn't really impact who we are. No child should be used as a pawn in a...
  95. MrCharisma

Westboro Baptist Church story

I watched it... I was gobsmacked with how people can be filled with so much hatred to man kind. At the end of the day God (if you believe in one) will be the one who judges you and not some moronic America extremists. As you said Bry, it's sad when children are brought into this because...
  96. MrCharisma

Mason braced for Baa-Baas bow

Willie Mason will make his rugby union debut when the Barbarians face England after quitting Hull KR and signing for Toulon. The 31-year-old has followed in the footsteps of former league team-mate Sonny Bill Williams at the French club and has accepted an invitation to take his union bow at...
  97. MrCharisma

Round 11 videos are up; http://www.bulldogsarmy.com/2011-season-videos.html Interviews; http://www.bulldogsarmy.com/interviews.html