Search results

1. Disposable Hero

Finding a new Hair Dresser / Barber

After almost 4 years of getting my hair cut from the same person. I am now confronted with having to find someone else to cut my hair. Anyone else struggle with finding new barber / hair dresser they are comfortable with?
  2. Disposable Hero

Some decent watches.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCWCxZbU23-npSBvcIdhq4EA Bulldogs highlight reels on you tube. Edited post cause it looked sus as.
  3. Disposable Hero

Workplace Culture

This is what is wrong at the Dogs. The culture at the dogs is stale and stagnant. We are in the midfle of a culture change and there is a big ass hose cleaning out tye stagnant. Nothing will get better untill the all of the players either buy into it or get moved on. So far there are 11...
  4. Disposable Hero

Sack Management. Sack Barret.

The reason. Because we are all losing our shit. And it is all SBW's fault.
  5. Disposable Hero

Conspiracy Theory

3 disallowed tries and only 2 penalties awarded need I say more... this year we lead the stats in dissallowed tries and least penalties given Gallop wants to get rid of Dogs and is using the refs to do his dirty work :arab:
  6. Disposable Hero

Battle of the hookers

Who played the better game?? Ennis or Farrah?
  7. Disposable Hero

Conspiracy theory

Here We Go 1.Game V Penrith stripped of 2 points game official not discplined for not controlling the interchange 2. against Titans Bulldogs lose after $46,000 put on Titans to win 10 mins before start of game, Dismal refereeing gifts Titans the Win 3. Game vs Sharks again Ref...
  8. Disposable Hero

Help Windows or Vista ????

I am buying a new computer its getting put together tomorrow but cant decide Between Vista or XP I have googled but the thing im getting is theres like a split between 50% xp 50% Vista hoping some of you Computer Geniouses ( and i know thers a few of you out there.) Could shed some light on...
  9. Disposable Hero

Extra SBW cash = Billy johnstone

I think instead of buying players we should invest the money in getting Billy johnston back where he belongs and invest the training in the younger guys coming thru the ranks. as well as getting the potential out of our forwards we all know they have.
  10. Disposable Hero

Fitness Staff

Who is our Fitness Coach and staff? we must be the most unfit team in the Comp and its been a problem since 2005 The Bulldogs Managemaent must do something to change this it is getting beyond a joke!!!!
  11. Disposable Hero

Defence

This is something ive come to notice over the last few weeks. How often do you see players like SBW just standing there and watching the oposition score? That prince try where h brushed SBW off, was way to soft for me specially coming from the so called Enforcer of the Bulldogs. If we want...
  12. Disposable Hero

The new style of play

Last year most people on this forum said they wanted the players to play more like melbourne with Whizz bang sorta stuff. Folksey and a few players also come out and said they wanted the same thing. My question is HOW THE FCUK DO YOU EXPECT TO PLAY WHIZZ BANG WHEN YOU CANT GET THE SIMPLE...
  13. Disposable Hero

Shock Horror

just heard on 10 news update Bennet signs with Dogs ..... i mean Dragqueens:D
  14. Disposable Hero

Luke Priddis

Just another hooker post :D What do you guys think of priddis to replace Hughes? Priddis is off contract at end of 2008 same as hughes. Discuss
  15. Disposable Hero

Dogs Defence

I thought that our defence in the first half was pretty ordinary but the defensive effort in the second half deserves a mention. The bulldogs held south sydney out for 5 consecutive sets I think this was the turning point in the game For thier second half effort the boyd deserve a huge pat on...
  16. Disposable Hero

Tonights Crowd figures

just wanbted to know what the figures were i didnt see it on the telly. But i saw a hell of alot more Dogs supporters than eels supporters
  17. Disposable Hero

I have to say well done to a few players

After my initial dissapointment I am going to give wraps to the following people Patten even though he was injured he gave it his all as usual Utai 1 stupid mistake leading to a try, But he made some great tackles and saved at least 2 tries he also got the ball out of the ingoal at a...
  18. Disposable Hero

Im Disgusted....

The team that played tonight are a Disgrace to the Club the Past Players and should hang there head in Shame. I never thought id see the Bulldogs feild a team that Plays with no heart , no passion and NO enthusiasm. tonights performance was one of the Worst performances i have...
  19. Disposable Hero

the good old times

i know its annoying to bring up old threads but thoought id reminisce about thegood ol times:D Shifty if you can hear me look here and remmber what you are trully capable of http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/archive/index.php/t-1639.html
  20. Disposable Hero

An Interesting Stat

hazem has 100% conversion of penalty goals so far this year what a legend
  21. Disposable Hero

Dogs defence

after watching the replays on the Footy Show this morning it looked like our guys were scared to close the bal down the panthers first try we seemd to just hang back and not tackle the player with the Ball what are your thoughts on our defence from last night? im talking from the start of...
  22. Disposable Hero

Sbw

what can Folksey do about SBW he seems to get stiffled when we have a full strength side doesnt seem to be able to play his free flowing game thats seems to shine when omeley , mason and ryan are out? Not that im saying the bulldogs should be a 1 man team like newcastle was with Johnsy but i...
  23. Disposable Hero

Amd Or Intel

Guys i realy need some info on this cause im lost completely and everyone seems to be giving me conflicting stories which is Better? i am looking at either AM2 Athlon 6000 dual core (3ghz) . or intel duo e6600 (2.4ghz) or should i invest a litle more and go with the e6700?(2.66ghz)...
  24. Disposable Hero

a few Questions

not sure if this is the right forum but.... 1. why is that nothing has been done about anthony lafranchie and those involved by the nrl? 2. what do you think will happen to Canberra as well as the other teams who have breached the salary cap? do you think Canberra should lose any points...
  25. Disposable Hero

A Sad Fact

i have Been reading these forums for about 6 months now, allthough i have only started posting lately, it has come clear to me that some of the people on here either do not think about what they are posting or, are not sure of what it means to support a Team. I cant Believe how many of you...
  26. Disposable Hero

Grimaldi

Just wandering if anyone knows what happened to him ?is he currently working withing the bulldogs club? i think he would be great with wroking with the coaching team in regards to attitude training.
  27. Disposable Hero

we should have won that game if.......

our ploayers learnt to place the ball over the tryline not drop the ball over the tryline we bombed 4 tries as well as other numerouss attacking raids maybe Folksey should spend the next week training the boys on how to hold on to the ball over the tryline. I know that it was wet and slipery...
  28. Disposable Hero

Ryans NO Try's

poor guy i was wandering just how many no try's he has had this season and over the last few seasons I hope things change for him and he starts getting the tries he deserves i know of 3 in 2 game so far