Search results

1. ricko_29

These weak defensive bombs landed on the 10 metre line....

let's talk about them. I understand the plan, it's a percentage play, put the ball up on the last and meet the catcher with a full line of defence as he catches the ball, or worst case scenario give the receiver no more than 10 metres. It's meant to limit the momentum from the first run and the...
  2. ricko_29

So teams like to rush up on us....

it's no secret, good coaches have employed this tactic on us for a few seasons now. Most notably the grand final against the storm in 2012... After all these years has no one thought to put a grubber or a chip in behind the rushed up defence out wide? The only time I recall a grubber kick in...
  3. ricko_29

100th year anniversery

Tomorow our school (bankstown grammar) and a couple of others are doing this reannactment of the first rugby league game played in australia back in 1907. We're playing with old rulesall /uniforms/hair(we had to get hair cuts lol . had a couple of training sessions the game is pretty fun and...
  4. ricko_29

Hello people!

Hi, My names Mark, but people call me ricko. been a doggie since the day i was born :) favourite players have to be the general n shifty ummm i got nothing else to say lol cya guyz out there!