Search results

1. R

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Hope the weak **** doesn’t live within 600km of belmore he’ll be belted on the streets This is exactly why Gus chose Ciraldo.
  2. R

Opinion Reed Mahoney

He set up two tries yesterday and was the reason we beat the roosters. Best 9 at our club by a mile
  3. R

Opinion Reed Mahoney

What? All he did was start pushing back after the knights started being grubby. About time we start pushing back, we haven’t for a decade
  4. R

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Kikau has been good but he’s gotta not try and create something every carry. Needed to get to the kick there Handling errors killing us
  5. R

Great ball Mahoney. Had to be a perfect weighted ball
  6. R

Looking abit gassed hope the small bench theory works
  7. R

How’s Patolo a first grader as tough as a wet tissue
  8. R

No Source Trey Mooney

Well his brother has been commenting on Gus Gould post to sign him so must be some talk in the family
  9. R

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Positive is, last 6 years we lose that. It’s shows the importance of a good 8. 10. and 13. Kept the roosters in it
  10. R

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

We look clocked off and lazy. Curran especially
  11. R

Coming Soon!

Possibly the greatest new era jersey of any nrl team. Even non dog supporters are loving it
  12. R

Opinion Should we sign Angus Crichton?

Even Trey Mooneys brother is telling us to sign him. Someone tweet that to Gus.. I’m blocked
  13. R

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Hook Reed the dumb fat ****. Lost us the game already
  14. R

Opinion Hmmm…

https://www.zerotackle.com/penriths-annual-rebuild-fails-once-again-48254/amp/?fbclid=IwAR3ZRusJByhLtuAldCVizzlKUWyeMIsz3txHWovgEGJJISYZIlyFio8K-NM_aem_AeqOCsDVhNfdA8s5sW2kSuKmcnnhzr8UUCMZMCxr216BHjDjt9si7gjgTjW0wmyv9fM This was a 2019 article. The rest is history. Sounds like what we are going...
  15. R

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

No halfback in the world would work with our bitch ass forward pack. I guarantee if Burton went to Penrith to play 5/8th he’d be up there with the best. Gus is delusional playing moneyball thinking cheap props were the way to go
  16. R

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Morrin too small to be an impact forward. Waste of a spot
  17. R

News Bulldogs becoming a graveyard where careers go to die

Reed at Parra had the best middles to help him. Here he has King and a few other clubs rejects. It’s laughable that Gus failed to deliver a big name prop when he said we have money to spend
  18. R

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Softest middles I’ve seen. Ready for another long season
  19. R

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Kiraz still looks like a donkey trying to be a brumby.
  20. R

Official Gus on Twitter

Gus knows cowboys are struggling to retain. He’s making them panic so they release someone Cowboys roster is stacked
  21. R

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

Mistake not picking Xerri. Kiraz isn’t a centre. Plus he’ll be unfit coming off an injury. Mahoney needs to work on his tackle efficiency too, he missed 20% of his tackles against sharks, do they against Parra and their middle will destroy us
  22. R

Ringers Western joins the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Cool, this will get some country folk on board. Next issue to solve is can the bloke who does our social videos stop using shitty western Sydney rap music
  23. R

Opinion Only Positive

I miss the days trials weren’t televised lol
  24. R

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

See the size difference in the packs that last 15 lol Morrin is just too small, has heart but man if only he was 20cm taller
  25. R

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

We have good shape just dumb errors. Hutcho bombing two tries not helping
  26. R

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

Little bit worried about this field, looks like it’s falling apart. Recipe for an acl injury lol
  27. R

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

Where’s David Holland at his promised me we are signing Trey Mooney
  28. R

I want that to be a success story more than anything but cmon man it was against a b grade Q-cup team
  29. R

Is this the news Gus has been hinting at? Fuck that. I’d rather that Taukiaho or however you spell his name. Another former Panther too, Ciraldo looking after a mate here. Better not be a top 30 spot
  30. R

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

I don’t think he played his hand too much towards the end he was the only bloke besides Preston having a proper go and looked tired of losing. He was also the only one really busting his arse in the middle defence. TPJ and Thompson always left him stranded at the end
  31. R

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

This is great. Burton and Reed crumbled under the captaincy this will allow them to be more focused. Critta is a natural leader on and off the field
  32. R

News Bulldogs' bark is worse than their bite: Defence needs mending as Ciraldo gambles with star recruit in make-or-break year

Funny how they say Centre is a less important role than Fullback when the last few gf’s and origins the biggest plays (attack and defence) have been made by centres. Centre is an important role, especially for us. We’ve not had a good centre pairing for years!
  33. R

Official Gus on Twitter

Fuck he likes to tease! Hopefully a prop just before round 1
  34. R

2024 Bulldogs AGM

Did they talk about how we are short a good prop or two? We’ve had plenty of opportunities to buy one
  35. R

Official Gus on Twitter

He’s probably known the Salmon family for a long time. My cousin played alongside Salmon and he was forever the poster boy with club scouts watching him. He’s hit nowhere near his potential
  36. R

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

Billionaires galore. No wonder Gus went to Hawaii! Unlike Laundy the chairman can be used as third party like Politis is.
  37. R

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

This has Gus written all over it. He done a job but I don’t think Khoury is a strong chairman
  38. R

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

I still don’t see why people want Fox out for Skelton lol. Off their heads
  39. R

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

Can’t he just keel over already
  40. R

News Once in a lifetime’: How Bulldogs landed UFC’s greatest fighter straight off the plane

Fuck some people just can’t be happy. Having Jon visit them would of been the biggest morale boost. Nrl players are addicted to the ufc and boxing. To have the greatest MMA fighter in history to go there to give some professional insights is a great thing the club did. The fact Jon got involved...
  41. R

Your favourite Bulldogs GF win & why?

2004. We weren’t meant to win that. I remember Chanel 9 making it all about Fitler. Andrew Ryan made the greatest try saving tackle at the end. Roosters would of scored that
  42. R

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Injured half the year, has had no pre-season and will take months to get back into first grade fitness once he’s recovered. And loved a dog shot lol
  43. R

Official RFM granted immediate release

RIP season 2024 if our hopes are relying on Patalo lol
  44. R

Nu Brown is the worlds biggest sook haha, going by this post he was clearly apart of the I don’t wanna hard train crew. Sharks tried warning us about the flop
  45. R

Dragons fans are saying we are only paying a small amount as Flanno Snr was really keen on him haha.
  46. R

Fuck that. You mean Makatoa? The bloke turns 31 tomorrow lol he’s a 5 minute bench player
  47. R

Surely not lol. He wasn’t even in the team photos
  48. R

Opinion Harrison Edwards?

He’s in the nsw cup team profiles
  49. R

Dragons to Axe Volkman

This is where Clint Newtown has to do his job and get involved. This is all on the dragons, now they are backtracking bad by deleting pictures of Volk. Why would any player go there now, was only a 12 month contract wasn’t it? Remember they signed Flanno snr for his ability to sign players lol
  50. R

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Nah fuck that. We can’t be letting players dictate reasons to join only if it suits them. That’s how broncos ended up in a mess a few years back. He’s a gun but he’s not a premiership changing prop.
  51. R

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Rumour is panthers looking to sign him. Hosking released too
  52. R

Opinion King & Knight are an upgrade on TPJ & Thompson

We by far have the worst prop rotation in the comp. Possibly of the nrl era. I’m a fan of Gus but losing Thompson and TPJ and not having replacements ready is nothing but failing to do his job. I think Gus is hoping Matalavea-Booth will pay off but I’ve watched that kid for years. He’s a cat...
  53. R

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

He’d be the games first 2 million dollar a season player. He’s worth double what Luai is
  54. R

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

I just can’t believe it’s Christmas and we’ve yet to find genuine replacements for TPJ and Thompson. Surely we are close to announcing someone
  55. R

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Nah that’s actually someone with the same name on Facebook who does the same, and it’s his real personal fb. I was like I know that guy
  56. R

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

I hope Gus’s no forward is worth that much money is holding us back from getting a big name forward. All the top clubs have them, bargain buy forwards won’t win you a comp. AFB is a fail on Gus’s behalf.
  57. R

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Gus- there’s no props available. Top line props become available….. crickets. Give warriors their kiwi boys back. Perham, RFM and Topine and still offer a million. Caps gone up and good props are no longer cheap. Teams these days can be built around a good front row pairing
  58. R

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Sua wants back to Qld you can’t make someone move to NZ lol
  59. R

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

The report I read was Moylan and Tracey only freed up 500k. No way are we paying Tracey that much
  60. R

Addo carr deleted IG

I spoke to Fox this morning. He’s just sick of every **** and their **** of a dog showing their most played Spotify artist and song.
  61. R

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

He escaped Sydney to get away from families like the Fainus. I wouldn’t read into that too much
  62. R

SMH Luai

Dragons fans pretty confident they have AFB. Tiger fans confident they’ve nabbed Luai. Maybe it’s time for Gus to ruin their party lol
  63. R

Official Gus on Twitter

If Jobels paint Critta I’m done for the year. They’re cursed those *****
  64. R

Rumour AFB & JT

Everyone making moves for 2025 onwards but us lol
  65. R

Fox Sports Klemmer

Will his Mrs let him back?
  66. R

News Jayden Tanner

He got absolutely monstered on every carry. No loss
  67. R

News Siosiua Taukeiaho will NOT be at the Bulldogs in 2024. He has not been released by Catalans and he failed a medical

Surely we don’t lose Thompson and TPJ (our two highest paid forwards besides Kiks) and get no one for it. That would be a massive failure on Gus’s behalf
  68. R

Rumour AFB & JT

Dogs and warriors as clubs have always seemed to be on good terms, add Gus who the warriors ceo still reaches out to.. surely we are front runners.
  69. R

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

I have a mate who knows some sponsors at Newcastle and he told me the bulldog drama even went out their way with Nu Brown bitching just like RFM, which lead to Nu not being offered a contract by Peter Parr and an apology Gus’s way. RFM, Brown, Topine and co all had their own little clique...
  70. R

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

Shitty manager who failed to land him another club will now put the ownership of this all on the dogs even tho it was his client who wad the fool for opening his big mouth to the one guy who hates this club more than anyone. Well that’s how I’m taking it. I applaud Gus and Ciraldo.
  71. R

Rumour AFB & JT

And a proper 6,7 and 9 combination to get the best out of him
  72. R

Rumour AFB & JT

Payten and Taumalolo don’t get along. Why would anyone bag this? He’s still an elite forward
  73. R

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

Drew is a great signing imo. Very level headed professional. Many rooster fans seen him as the Mitch Aubusson of the last few years. Much better than Flanno and Nu brown
  74. R

News Pre Season Returns Nov 8th

Fox has been on a cruise and in Redcliffe for the last week tho haha
  75. R

Opinion Update on Signings

Watched him for years. He’s like a Ogden type player. Nothing special but probably really cheap. Struggles to keep a spot
  76. R

2023 melbourne cup

Phar Lap for sure
  77. R

Ethan Quai-Ward

Gus clearing roster spots
  78. R

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

They are under cap pressure. DCE 1 million plus, Turbo and Jurbo probably just under a million, Brooks 600k, Schuster 800k and they want to sign that back rower for about the same long term. Keppie and Fainu were on peanuts
  79. R

The warriors ceo has nothing but good things to say about Gus. Even said Gus set up many pathways in NZ. If we have so much cap to spare were some people mentioned we might have to spread it out across our lower tiered players let’s offer AFB 1.5 for the first year We need this signing
  80. R

8. AFB 9. Mahoney 10. King/Saifiti 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Curran
  81. R

Your Breed, Your Bulldogs

Not falling for the hype again I want action not words. RFM’s speech last season had be pumped and looked how that turned out for fans and himself.
  82. R

Player Market Bloodbath from 12am

We need to go hard for Terrell May, Dearden and Saifiti. But I won’t be surprised if Gus has his eyes on Joey Manu.
  83. R

Rumour Papenhuyzen

Preston, Curran and Pap. I’d want that shirt made instantly
  84. R

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

One of Fox’s mates he always puts in his stories
  85. R

Curran signed.

Why when we all know it was RFM and Topine. Buzz revealed the whistle blowers without saying names lol
  86. R

Fox and Mahoney both at belmore today putting in the extras. I think this is a bs story looking at Fox’s last Instagram story
  87. R

Parra forum saying it’s all a gee up apparently as Gus won’t budge on moving fox
  88. R

It’s Parra chasing and offering. We hold all the cards in this deal. Go for Dylan Brown or RCG.
  89. R

Curran signed.

Fuck me with a cactus sideways. A positive comment from you
  90. R

Social Media Josh Curran

But he’s the type of player you grab when the market doesn’t allow you to go out and grab a big name. All the big name forwards have been locked down by their current clubs. He’s got that mongrel in him too.
  91. R

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Good news coming in the next 10 days!!! Fucks me if it’s bulldog related I just wanted to jump in on the bandwagon of pretending to be in the know
  92. R

Rumour Papenhuyzen

I’d only take him on 500 if that. He has to prove his nrl standard again
  93. R

News Sydney venue moves $26m in pokies profits to NRL club as ‘community development and support’

Broncos leagues club and Chanel 9 pump money into the broncos but no article about that.
  94. R

Fuck this has been a long few weeks Gus!
  95. R

Official Gus on Twitter

That’s a good thing, let him brew
  96. R

Imaging having all this cap space for 24/25 to only be able to buy utilities lol Leinu, Keon, Twal, Fotuiaka , Tino, Haas all blokes the Kennel said we’ll surely land. And we are all meant to pretend a 4th choice roosters half, an ex rooster injury proned prop, a weak gutted dog and a knights...