Search results

1. KingBurton

Why aren’t we signing a prop?

You lost me at Nathan Brown and Aaron Woods
  2. KingBurton

Burton

Remember when trial matches weren't televised and meant nothing? I much prefer those days. Our NSW Cup team thumped the full strength Panthers, who in that same year, made the semi-final. We beat a full strength Melbourne squad in 2016 before they made the Grand Final and we were set back...
  3. KingBurton

Burton

I have a big group of Bulldogs mates and they've been alternating based on Gus posting the times on Twitter. Make of it what you will, but its the truth that Burton has not trained normally in the last month. Went down with thigh soreness the week he came back from the ankle surgery, and he's...
  4. KingBurton

Opinion The Belmore Curse

There's no Belmore curse. We've just been shit.
  5. KingBurton

Burton

I wouldn't be reading too much into Burton's individual performance personally.
  6. KingBurton

Burton

Burton hasn't trained for four weeks with ankle and thigh problems. My mates have attended every training session and he wasn't even there on Friday. Burton is rusty and this was his first real hit out after a really long season last year. Add that to minimal training recently, time with the...
  7. KingBurton

News Manly sign star Bulldogs forward

MANLY SWOOP ON STAR BULLDOG The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have continued their impressive build-up for 2023 by signing one of the most promising Bulldogs forwards in the Knock On Effect NSW Cup Joshua Stuckey. The lanky 108kg edge back-rower originally from Northern Pride put pen to paper on...
  8. KingBurton

News SALARY cap pressure has cost the Canterbury Bulldogs one of their best young forwards. Matt Doorey, 22

Parramatta Eels poach Bulldogs generational forward By: Buzz Rothfield | Daily Telegraph The long-standing bitter rivalry between the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and Parramatta Eels has added a new dimension with young generational forward Matt Doorey defecting to his arch-rivals effective...
  9. KingBurton

Luke Thompson

Tom Burgess is better than Thompson? I don't think so. Context is important.
  10. KingBurton

Luke Thompson

Not bad Thommo
  11. KingBurton

News Wests Tigers face fight to keep Daine Laurie and Bulldogs ready to pounce

NRL 2022: Wests Tigers face fight to keep Daine Laurie | Sport Confidential Wests risk losing star fullback Dane Laurie, with a rival club ready to pounce, as the Tiger holds out for a long-term deal. Michael Carayannis and Brent Read 8 min read October 13, 2022 - 5:56PM News Corp Australia...
  12. KingBurton

Official Jacob Preston

Looks promising, great leadership and halfback skills for a second-rower? Get the **** in here lmao
  13. KingBurton

Bulldogs in the RLWC2021

Bulldogs Kennel on Twitter had live video updates for Lebanon. Anyone reckon Kiraz makes a handy fullback?
  14. KingBurton

How much should we offer Moses ?

He won in 1995 lmao?
  15. KingBurton

Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

Napa was a regular consumer
  16. KingBurton

Apparently rooted half of Belmore
  17. KingBurton

Change Username Request

Current user name: AdzBulldogz Requested user name: KingBurton
  18. KingBurton

Opinion Surely Gus is looking at the Hammer for FB??

U rooting for Parra or Penriff?
  19. KingBurton

Yeah the juries def out but its happening
  20. KingBurton

Stephen Crichton is Bulldog bound. Deal announced in November
  21. KingBurton

Bulldogs in the RLWC2021

Ireland squad for World Cup: James Bentley (Leeds) Keanan Brand (Leigh) Liam Byrne (Wigan) Ed Chamberlain (Leigh) Josh Cook (Canterbury Bulldogs) Frankie Halton (Hull KR) James Hasson (South Sydney Rabbitohs) Jaimin Jolliffe (Gold Coast Titans) Luke Keary (Sydney Roosters) Joe Keyes (Halifax)...
  22. KingBurton

Bulldogs in the RLWC2021

What's your prediction for which Bulldogs players will feature in the 2027 Rugby League World Cup (RLWC)?
  23. KingBurton

Bulldogs in the RLWC2021

Lebanon Cedars Jalal Bazzaz (Wests Illawarra), Adam Doueihi (Wests Tigers), Hanna El-Nachar (Penrith Panthers), Toufic El-Hajj (American University of Beirut), Elie El-Zakhem (Parramatta Eels), Atef Hamdan (Wolves, Lebanon), Kayne Kalache (Newtown Jets), Andrew Kazzi (Western Suburbs Magpies)...
  24. KingBurton

Bulldogs in the RLWC2021

Scotland’s RLWC2021 squad Charlie Emslie (Barrow) Shane Toal (Barrow) Kieran Buchanan (Batley) Logan Bayliss-Brow* (Brisbane Broncos) Bailey Hayward* (Canterbury Bulldogs) Davey Dixon (Dewsbury) Dale Ferguson (Dewsbury) Lewis Clarke (Edinburgh Eagles) Ben Hellewell (Featherstone) Lachlan...
  25. KingBurton

Bulldogs in the RLWC2021

Thread for all things Bulldogs in the RLWC2021
  26. KingBurton

Will Kikau be a dud signing?

Gus signs the second-rower that won the Dally M Award three years straight Nuffies on the Kennel Forum: HE'LL BE A DUD Ffs you cant please everyone these days
  27. KingBurton

Official Andrew Davey confirmed

Davey is a solid depth signing. Think about it like this - Doorey took up a top 30 spot this year. Davey replaces him
  28. KingBurton

Official Andrew Davey confirmed

Pele is a done deal. Andrew Fifita confirmed on Triple M that’s he’s gone to the Dogs.
  29. KingBurton

News Wests Tigers poach Bulldogs defensive coach

Haha it’s a satirical article bro made for people to have a laugh. But wouldn’t be surprised in Drunkfield comes up with something similar soon
  30. KingBurton

Its a parody article someone made
  31. KingBurton

Wests Tigers poach Bulldogs defensive coach By: Buzz Rothfield The Wests Tigers may have won the wooden spoon but their rebuild under mastermind Tim Sheens has already begun in dramatic fashion, securing the prized signature of renowned Canterbury Bulldogs defence coach David Furner. Furner's...
  32. KingBurton

Rumour Jackson Topine new contract?

Yep chief SMH reporter confirmed it
  33. KingBurton

Where is our improvement coming from next year

Sounds like you have no idea about salary cap management lol
  34. KingBurton

The army camps were Ciraldo's idea. We are 100% going to have one. Ciraldo will flog the shit out of these *****. Make them eat dirt. TPJ in particular.
  35. KingBurton

This man sucks the rugby league ability out of players. See what a normal pre-season can do with Ciraldo.
  36. KingBurton

We literally sacked a coach, scoring 10 ppg. Appreciate the incremental improvements in players before our last three games. There's so much positives to take out of this season. In 2021, we could barely fire a shot.
  37. KingBurton

Relax. Honestly after that Newcastle game everyone was over the moon. The recency bias insane. We went on a road trip to Bundaberg, literally led with 15 minutes to go. We weren't fit enough to compete. We went on a silly 5-day turnaround trip to New Zealand and let the floodgates open in the...
  38. KingBurton

News Phil Gould meets with Ben Hunt

It is understood Hunt and his management met with Bulldogs boss Phil Gould on Friday as Canterbury ponder making an offer to the game’s form player when he hits the market on November 1.
  39. KingBurton

Official Mick Potter's future

Mick Potter has confirmed there is a job available under Cameron Ciraldo in his recent press conference.
  40. KingBurton

Other News Source Jayden Sullivan

SHOTZZ YA MUTT @Mutt Dafty :joycat: :joycat:
  41. KingBurton

Opinion Our Fullback

Ciraldo has a prior relationship with him, not sure how. The odds of him being at the Bulldogs are extremely high. Flanagan might be playing his last two games for the club.
  42. KingBurton

We need another prop

Prop is not a specalist position like the spine. Much like wingers, you can pick up a few from Cup who do the job. No doubt Ciraldo will bring some over from Penrith.
  43. KingBurton

Forever Holiday !!!

Kiraz? Are you fucking out of your mind?
  44. KingBurton

News I'm all in': Barrett won't back out of Bulldogs deal

He’s one of those guys who’s guts you absolutely hate when he’s not on your side. But when he’s with you, he’s like a God
  45. KingBurton

News I'm all in': Barrett won't back out of Bulldogs deal

Always trust Gus' judgement
  46. KingBurton

If you haven't already, this is a MUST listen
  47. KingBurton

What a lord of horse crap :joycat:
  48. KingBurton

News Brett Finch

Former NRL star Brett Finch has pleaded guilty to using a sex hotline to share child abuse material. The former NSW State of Origin halfback on Tuesday had six charges withdrawn but entered a guilty plea to one count of using a carriage service to make available child abuse material.
  49. KingBurton

Think about it. Those two Broncos games we were in the lead. We led 10-0 against Manly in Round 3. We could've easily beaten the Raiders and Knights in magic round. We choked against Rabbitohs in the last ten minutes. We certainly have enough talent to make the eight. We should realistically be...
  50. KingBurton

News Brent Read.. Stephen Crichton

Don't shoot the messenger.
  51. KingBurton

Trust me he didn't. I've heard his statements from another reliable source about a month ago. Ready is on the money.
  52. KingBurton

He was awesome and showed glimpses of his extraordinary athleticism. Keep in mind hes still only 21. Freak
  53. KingBurton

Oh its happening. The Bulldogs spine in 2024 will be: 1. Stephen Crichton 6. Matt Burton (GK) 7. Jackson Hastings 9. Reed Mahoney
  54. KingBurton

Opinion Our Fullback

Stephen Crichton will be the Bulldogs fullback in 2024.
  55. KingBurton

The I’m sorry Jeremy Marshall King thread

It shows how low the standards have dropped in the Kennel damn. Jeremy Marshall-King has had 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 to prove his worth. Where were you guys when we signed Reed Mahoney? So reactionary. A couple of months of poor form for Mahoney wont define his career.
  56. KingBurton

Mahoney is a better player overall and has much more upside than JMK. Young, better more proven. Trust me. We'll all be eating our words next year.
  57. KingBurton

He'll be fine. Shortened pre-season, less training with restrictions last year and rushed back probably before his shoulder was 100% right. Also a victim of the Eel's disastrous form, a lack of interest in a team that are perrenial failures and having his future residing elsewhere. He's still...
  58. KingBurton

Mate he's an absolute nut head. Doesn't think and when he can't read the play he just takes the run himself.
  59. KingBurton

Social Media Samrani signs with Bulldogs

Lord David's strike rate: Aiden Tolman to Manly in 2021 Bulldogs offering Brooks new lease of life James Fisher Harris - Holland: "Have it on good Authority Trent is going really hard for the big man in 22" Matt Lodge and David Klemmer to return to Bulldogs in 2022 George Burgess to join the...
  60. KingBurton

Mahoney's signing will be a masterstroke and we wont realise it until he comes. Definitely not in his best form but many key Eels players aren't and theres no doubt his mind is where he'll spend the next five years - Belmore.
  61. KingBurton

Paul Green passed away

Its been confirmed as a suicide. RIP always check on ur mates
  62. KingBurton

Rd 21 vs Cowboys 3-2-1

3- Burton 2- Burton 1- Burton
  63. KingBurton

The " refspiracy " against the Bulldogs.

Everybody calm down. We've improved drastically and were outplayed by a 2nd placed team. Its not all doom and gloom.
  64. KingBurton

Opinion Averillo cooked

This thread proves the extreme reactionary nature of the Kennel forum. Its probably made by the same people who want to move Burton back to centre, thought JAC was a dud buy and said King is too injury prone and we shouldn't sign him.
  65. KingBurton

News Ricky Stuart lashes out at Jaemon Salmon

‘Weak gutted dog’: Ricky Stuart’s stunning spray aimed at Panthers star Jaeman Salmon over low blow Bunnies bash sad Warriors | 02:30 Mark St John from Fox Sports@markdfstjohn August 6th, 2022 8:40 pm Ricky Stuart launched a stunning tirade at Panthers five-eighth Jaeman Salmon after he was...
  66. KingBurton

Rumour Bulldogs closing in on Cam Cirald

Coming up on 9NEWS, secret meeting with Dogs powerbrokers. Expected to be officially announced on Thursda
  67. KingBurton

Opinion Mahoney

It’s not against you bro just the general consensus by Kennellers.
  68. KingBurton

Opinion Mahoney

This is exactly what I’m trying to say. Doesn’t vindicate him from years of horrible service
  69. KingBurton

Opinion Mahoney

This is recency bias at its finest. Jeremy Marshall-King is not a top eight Number 9. Reed Mahoney is a proven hooker in a top 4 side. That side is fucked atm and he’s not at his best. But to suggest that he is a bad signing and we shoudlve kept JMK is nothing short of ludicrous. Mahoney is an...
  70. KingBurton

Burton pictured with dogs powerbrokers

He’s a fucking winner mate. He’ll celebrate only when he wins. You haven’t seen him after that roosters game grabbing the emblem like it was his child. He’s a reserved kid from the country
  71. KingBurton

Burton pictured with dogs powerbrokers

Just seen this on Twitter. I believe it’s a power move to show he’s staying. There ain’t no way Burto is leaving
  72. KingBurton

Bulldogs Players who played for NSW Blues in Origin - since 1980

You can add Matt Burton to that list
  73. KingBurton

News Burton to make origin debut

Canterbury star Matt Burton has been named in the NSW State of Origin side. The Daily Telegraph has been told Burton will be chosen at centre when the Blues team is released at 7pm on Sunday. He will replace Broncos centre Kotoni Staggs, who has been dropped. Burton’s ability to play in the...
  74. KingBurton

Mate we need to do everything we can to sign Kobe Hetherington for 2024. He is Bulldogs DNA literally and metaphorically
  75. KingBurton

This is from the NRL website surely there are more Representatives (42): New South Wales (30): Braith Anasta, Chris Anderson, Greg Brentnall, Ross Conlon, John Coveney, Paul Dunn, Hazem El Masri, Michael Ennis, Andrew Farrar, Steve Folkes, David Gillespie, Trent Hodkinson, Jamal Idris, Josh...
  76. KingBurton

Who would you like to meet on the Kennel in real life ?

You reek of eshay and illchay
  77. KingBurton

Who would you like to meet on the Kennel in real life ?

I need to see what @Mutt Dafty looks like. The only image i have in my head is Dufty's head. Do you got any descriptions brahh?
  78. KingBurton

Do we go all in for Munster?

Nice try spud his nickname is brandy
  79. KingBurton

BURTON IS A 5/8. In fact hes the best statistical 5/8 in the NRL atm.
  80. KingBurton

This is already what we have. Imagine adding Munster. And we will still have room for one more big fish... 1. Jake Averillo 2. Jacob Kiraz 3. Aaaron Schoupp 4. Brandy Alamoti 5. Joshua Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Matt Burton (GK) 8. Tevita Pangai Jr. 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Paul Vaughan 11...
  81. KingBurton

Can you imagine these three kients in the spine, fark moiiiiiiiiiiii
  82. KingBurton

Nah its an awesome intiative so we can map it out. Couldn't find a list anywhere online
  83. KingBurton

Ooooo just remembered big Jamal Idris
  84. KingBurton

Rumour Charlie Staines x Burton?

R u dumb or dumber
  85. KingBurton

Hes got great skills as a fullback. Its literally a video of his tries and ppl are saying he has no ball playing abilities. I watched him coming through the grades and hes got some slick ball skills. Dont know why hes a scapegoat in this team. They love to hate him and it fucking pisses me off...
  86. KingBurton

Opinion Nathan Brown (Coach)

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO...
  87. KingBurton

Same totally agree
  88. KingBurton

THAT DUMMY BRAAAAA
  89. KingBurton

1. Scott Drinkwater 6. Matt Burton 7. Any competent halfback 9. Reed Mahoney FREAK ME OUT
  90. KingBurton

There's big wraps on his fullback abilities coming through the grade and the connection with Burton is interesting
  91. KingBurton

Yeah hes pretty damn terrible in a champion team which is a red flag
  92. KingBurton

The Sydney Morning Herald is reporting that Charlie Staines is free to negotiate with other clubs for next season even though he is still contracted to Penrith for 2023. With the rise of Taylan May, better opportunities may lie elsewhere. Admittedly, he is not a great winger and even stinks in...
  93. KingBurton

Opinion Adam Elliott

Adam Elliot stats: 1. Relationships with mates missus: 1 2. Finals matches: 0 3. Rep matches: 0
  94. KingBurton

Opinion Is Tevita Pangai Junior a Prop, Second Rower or Lock?

He's a football player I can assure that
  95. KingBurton

Opinion Fittler as coach?

My family has been associated with this club since it’s inception. If Fittler signs, I’m ceasing all ties.