Search results

1. R

Gould shoots down Bulldogs coaching rumour (6 Tackles)

Not sure if it’s a coincidence or not but Flanagan follows 5 bulldog pages and only follows a couple nrl club pages .. might be reading to much into it but who knows… just find it weird that he come out publicly and said he was going to ring Gould to get the ball rolling and Gould says no one...
  2. R

Official Team List Round 15 v Tigers + Match Discussion

It will be interesting to see how we back up the performance against parra this week.. if we can build a bit of momentum and gain some confidence the last half of the season we play a 4 bottom 8 teams plus the bye ..hopefully we can get a couple more wins to finish of the season on a high note ...
  3. R

News Vaccine stance a major sticking point for Bulldogs

I think deep down if this is his stance it’s more about him wanting out tbh.. you can’t tell me he hasn’t had one vaccination at all in his life !! he ruffled feathers earlier on in regards to wanting a long term deal I just think there’s more to it .. it’s a vaccine for god sake we have all had...
  4. R

Payne haas

it’s better then signing a player that has no discipline for more then what he’s on a broncos when they are talking about struggling to keep him underpaid
  5. R

Payne haas

Was on a media outlet that we have offered tpj 750
  6. R

Payne haas

Haas contract, instead of giving TPJ 750+ it would make more sense to give haas 800 least we knew what we can with him.. After today’s performance something has to change...I think Barrett needs to focus on making things simple at training rather then over complicating things
  7. R

Kurt Capewell & Darryl Schonig

Reports are that Cowboys have offered Kurt Capewell around the 400k a yr mark, surely it’s worth throwing in offer ? Would be a handy pick up for a 2nd row position.... Darryl Schonig is also off contract he would be another handy pick up on the cheaper side?