Search results

1. latina

Weird Customs - Or interesting ones at that

So, as this week past so did what we call in the Latin Areas the 'day of the dead' - November 2nd. You see on this day, my family and a fair few latinos I know have this weird looking soup thing made of berries and empanadas (either cheese or meat filled pastries). Anyway the soup is supposed to...
  2. latina

Does anyone watch...

that Embarrasing Medical Conditions show? Not sure if this a thread already but I watched it last night and man some of the things people have :whacky:
  3. latina

New Rta P Plate And Learner Rules

uffft just got this in the mail feel really sorry for red P platers they have a curfew, they can't take anyone under the age of 25 in there car between 11pm and 5am what a **** go and they can't use mobiles even handsfree!! us Green p platers dun have it thank god!!
  4. latina

MODERN MEDICINE - contraception

OMG stumbled on this in American news it goes to market over there in July its kinda scarey when you think about it. Check it out xo http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18745930/
  5. latina

Has anyone done the Napoleon course?

Hey girls!! how are we? I am going to enrol in the Napoleon course for make up and get a Diploma of makeup artistry, was thinking has anyone done the one day course or done the diploma with them? what can i expect? hehe cheers
  6. latina

aNYONE GOING ON THE 2ND OF JUNE?

hey just wanted to know if anyone is going to watch the socceroos on the 2/6 I AM!!
  7. latina

hey everyone

hey all I am back!! Im Candy for all of you that don't know I have not been on here for ages but am gunna be on here regularly from now on. Hope everyone is guuud and for anyone that remembers who I am holla back!! cheers!! Candy:p
  8. latina

80's funk

hey everyone just wondering if anyone has some good 80's funk remixes eg. Stevie B? hit us back a message oh and does anyone else like stevie b? hehe :p
  9. latina

Soccer World Cup

ok peeps its cumen up who u guys goen for? me ECUADOR AND BRAZIL... why? i am from there valid reason i think and my uncle played for ecuador a couple of seasons ago :p
  10. latina

Hey Everyone Im New

Hey there babes, how are u's? My name is Candy and yehs I am south american and am very proud of my culture anyway I decided to join d forum, get in touch if u want yeh big kisses ;)