Search results

1. DaBulldog

Dad jokes

Why did the Invisible Man decline the job offer? He couldn’t see himself doing it.
  2. DaBulldog

Dad jokes

My boss told me to have a good day, so I went home!
  3. DaBulldog

Dad jokes

Did you hear about the cross-eyed optician? He could never see eye to eye with his patients.
  4. DaBulldog

Dad jokes

What did the fisherman say to the magician? Pick a cod, any cod.
  5. DaBulldog

Dad jokes

I hung a picture up on the wall the other day. Some would say that I nailed it.
  6. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

Why did Cinderella get kicked off the football team? Because she kept running away from the ball!
  7. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

Today on a drive, I decided to go visit my childhood home. I asked the people living there if I could come inside because I was feeling nostalgic, but they refused and slammed the door in my face. My parents are the worst.
  8. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

My husband left a note on the fridge that said, "This isn't working." I'm not sure what he's talking about. I opened the fridge door and it's working fine!
  9. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

My mum died when we couldn’t remember her blood type. As she died, she kept telling us to “be positive,” but it’s hard without her.
  10. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

Love it, never seen that before.
  11. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

A husband and wife were getting ready for bed. The wife was standing in front of a full-length mirror taking a long, hard look at herself. “You know,” she says. “I look in the mirror and I see an old woman. My face is all wrinkled, my boobs are barely above my waist, my butt is hanging out a...
  12. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

A man went to the supermarket and was there for about five minutes. When he came out he found a motorcycle policeman writing a parking ticket. So the man went up to him and said: “Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a break?” The officer ignored the man and continued writing the ticket. So...
  13. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

A man was driving down the road when a policeman stopped him. The officer looked in the back of the man’s truck and said, “Why are these penguins in your truck?” The man replied, “These are my penguins. They belong to me.” “You need to take them to the zoo,” the policeman said. The next day...
  14. DaBulldog

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Penrith will be rebuilding shortly. Too many leaving with experience.
  15. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

a blonde desperately wanted to win the lottery. So she prayed to God one day and asked him to help her win the lottery. The next morning the blonde woke up and she didn't win. So she prayed to God again asking to win the lottery. She reasoned that she'll use the money to do a lot of good and...
  16. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

A uni student first year decided to try out for the rugby league team. “Can you tackle?” asked the coach. “Watch this,” said the student, who proceeded to run smack into a telephone pole, shattering it into splinters. “Wow,” said the coach. “I’m impressed. Can you run?” “Of course I can...
  17. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

A woman walked up to a little old man rocking in a chair on his porch. “I couldn’t help noticing how happy you look,” she said. “What’s your secret for a long happy life?” “I smoke three packs of cigarettes a day,” he said. “I also drink a case of whiskey a week, eat fatty foods, and never...
  18. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

Why did the cross-eyed Teacher lose her job? She couldn’t control her Pupils.
  19. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

Little Johnny's family is sitting at the dinner table. Father, "Can you please pray for dinner!" Little Johnny, "Dear God. Please, please send clothes for all those poor ladies on Dad’s computer. Amen!"
  20. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
  21. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

The doctor gave the 85 year old man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow." The next day the old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day. The doctor asked, what happened and the man...
  22. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

A wife got so mad at her husband she packed his bags and told him to get out. As he walked to the door she yelled “I hope you die a long, slow, painful death” He turned around and said “So you want me to stay?”
  23. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

Two hikers were walking through the woods when they suddenly confronted a giant bear. Immediately, one of the men took off his boots, pulled out a pair of track shoes, and began putting them on. “What are you doing?” cried his companion. “We can’t outrun that bear, even with jogging shoes.”...
  24. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

Yes I know mate, but this is just for jokes. Dad jokes can be short and different too. Still funny I agree though. Just thought I’d add something a little different.
  25. DaBulldog

Funny Jokes

Anyone know any funny jokes. I will start off. “I was drinking a martini and the waitress screamed “does anyone know CPR?” I yelled “I know the entire alphabet” and we all laughed and laughed. Well, except for one person.”
  26. DaBulldog

Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

Well said, if only mngt knew this they might do something about it. I feel sorry for the fans who have memberships and you have to go watch the pain. If only….
  27. DaBulldog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Yeah this whole round 10 thing amazes me. Does that mean we look forward to another dud season. I thought you could change things if it doesn’t work. Wayne Bennett did it just last week. He’s not there to make friends, but he finds success. Ciraldo seems like a smart, nice bloke - but can he not...
  28. DaBulldog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Our half back combination is terrible. Without that working, our backline will struggle to get enough opportunities. We seemed to scrap our way through games, and it’s a bonus when some tries come off. But we are way off the pace to even make the top 8 this year. Burton is no half, five eighth...
  29. DaBulldog

News Legend Still Not Convinced Bulldogs Star is a 5/8th

A good coach would call it now, not half way through this season. Burton is no half or five eighth. He is a centre and the sooner Burton and Coach chooses the team over his own ambitions, the sooner we can figure out who should be in the halves. Gould needs to call it as CC won’t.
  30. DaBulldog

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Well unless he changes Burtons style of playing in the halves - we are in for a world of pain this year. He is a centre and even at rep level, where did they pick him? In the centres of course. He might want to play in the halves but it isn’t his natural position. Hopefully the coach, makes...
  31. DaBulldog

News Sam kasiano released from Warrington

Mate you’ve shocked me, I thought he would be about 52. Haven’t seen anything on this guy for years. Would he need a walking frame to come back into our side.
  32. DaBulldog

Vintage Australian ice cream/ lollies

https://www.9news.com.au/national/polly-waffle-to-return-to-australian-shelves/bd0ca439-e430-442b-9e6b-ead65c05a54e
  33. DaBulldog

Beer Appreciation Thread

https://www.perthnow.com.au/lifestyle/tinnie-of-the-week/tinnie-of-the-week-whalebone-brewing-companys-hazy-bone-neipa-the-perfect-heatwave-brew-c-13469667
  34. DaBulldog

If you could pick a ‘Bulldogs’ goal kicker from any era to kick a winning goal - who would you choose?

On a side note. Another awesome kicker who isn’t from the Dogs. I know it will upset a few and that’s Latrell Mitchell. Only an observation as he’s not the greatest, but watch him next time he kicks. Bloody awesome current kicker.
  35. DaBulldog

If you could pick a ‘Bulldogs’ goal kicker from any era to kick a winning goal - who would you choose?

Maybe I should’ve done the post for all teams and eras and then everyone picks their choice. It would still be Hallagan for me.
  36. DaBulldog

Overall I would still pick Halligan, but any one of these 3 would be my choice. What about you guys, who would be your 3 and why, and overall who would you pick? 1. Daryl Halligan - hardly ever missed. 2. Hazem El Masri - hardly ever missed and was coached to kick from Halligan. 3. Ross Conlon...
  37. DaBulldog

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Trust in Gus, if he’s diligent he will get medical opinions on his knee. As for his ability, Gus wouldn’t be speaking with him if he didn’t believe in potential. We’ve all got to see the positive in this and hopefully it turns out for the better.
  38. DaBulldog

Entire 2021 squad gone.

Well said.
  39. DaBulldog

Do you remember these companies?

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/major-australian-vacuum-retailer-godfreys-group-goes-into-administration/news-story/c5668c8b2869efb24428aa1bc6f3c974
  40. DaBulldog

Official RFM granted immediate release

Or better still, both.
  41. DaBulldog

Official RFM granted immediate release

My take on this is he must've bought into what those players complained about. Otherwise they all couldve got past those issues.
  42. DaBulldog

Beer Appreciation Thread

https://www.perthnow.com.au/lifestyle/tinnie-of-the-week/tinnie-of-the-week-the-suburban-brews-blue-skies-green-grass-east-coast-ipa-c-13309978
  43. DaBulldog

Why am I getting these pop ups

I agree, I'm starting to not want to open the forum just in case my wife thinks im Looking at all these sites. I close them off and then they appear again and again.
  44. DaBulldog

Do you remember Ocean Pacific Clothing?
  45. DaBulldog

Grace Bros (now Myer)
  46. DaBulldog

Where will we finish.

Hopefully just outside the eight. My head says we will finish lower. I hope to be wrong and the team exceeds all expectations.
  47. DaBulldog

What are some memories of your wonder years?

I also found that I have an old thermos mug with him on it a while back. Maybe one day it will be worth something.
  48. DaBulldog

Our 2024 fullback is…

Based on Burton playing 5/8, not even close to taking hold of a game. Cleary is worth the money he's paid as when it counts, he finds ways to win games. Burton could learn a lot, watching Cleary - look what happened in the Grand Final. Panthers should've been beaten by 40. Broncos still don't...
  49. DaBulldog

Our 2024 fullback is…

Burton is a natural for centre. Looks to not get too involved in games at times, also his kicking is predictable. Hopefully he can mix it up more this year.
  50. DaBulldog

Can we all get on the same page

Well said, we also need to be nice to each other as it shows how passionate people are with following our club. Like all clubs at the bottom, the only way is up. Looking forward to the season with new players and players with passion to win. It will just take time to gel as a team and hopefully...
  51. DaBulldog

Boony!!! Must be worth something.
  52. DaBulldog

EOI - The Kennel Merchandise

Baseball cap for sure. Just don't let Laundy Hotels get involved with the design. They've ruined our club merchandise again in 2024.
  53. DaBulldog

EOI - The Kennel Merchandise

The better the design the more people will ask where we got it from. Good idea.
  54. DaBulldog

Our 2024 fullback is…

Surely Crighton has the right for first crack at Fullback. If he doesn't work out in the first few rounds, we can always move him to centre.
  55. DaBulldog

Our 2024 fullback is…

If perham is at fullback at 2024, we are in trouble. No firepower in him.
  56. DaBulldog

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

I've tried that too, it was really good.
  57. DaBulldog

What is your best Rugby League Book?

Personally he seems like a nice bloke, but I didn't think he was that great as a player.
  58. DaBulldog

Images/Photos

Love it, lot going on in this photo.
  59. DaBulldog

Happy New Year

Happy New Year forum, May the Bulldogs kick some ass next year!
  60. DaBulldog

Even though Sony are still around, this is when Beta was a thing against VHS. With Pele - the greatest soccer player of all time (my opinion).
  61. DaBulldog

Images/Photos

62. DaBulldog

I remember the National Panasonic but couldn't find the ad. The National Ad will have to do, still sponsored by Peter Allen.
  63. DaBulldog

We asked NRL clubs their fastest, fittest and strongest players... the results are stunning

Bulldogs players are sitting on couch watching the cricket.
  64. DaBulldog

Images/Photos

Sorry mate, not trying to pick on you. But I only went to Manly a short time ago on holidays and looks just like the landscape in your photo. Lots going on in photo, it's cool photo.
  65. DaBulldog

Images/Photos

Was there trees in Bondi, no disrespect it looks like manly.
  66. DaBulldog

In 1980 Pizza Hut had shrinky dinks. You would write you details on the form and cut out the shape. Then put it into an oven, it would shrink all your details and become part of a tag for a key ring.
  67. DaBulldog

Burtons best position?

Yours’ is the most logical statement in this post. If the Kennel Members know Burton and want to be genuine, without thinking with their heart, he is more born to play a centre than a 5/8. Even when at Origin level he was chosen as a centre. We won't win a premiership whilst he's at 5/8. Unless...
  68. DaBulldog

Johnathan Thurston book is not bad either.
  69. DaBulldog

Retro Bubble Gum Trading Card/s

They would be rare.
  70. DaBulldog

I live over in Perth now and went into an Op Shop and managed to get the 2nd book in fairly good condition for $2. Cleaned it up and contacted it and was worth it as that was a good read too.
  71. DaBulldog

No the book is called “The Wolf you Need” the only thing I don't like is that it doesn't show some photos at some stage of the book. Still looking forward to it though. I wouldn't mind reading the Jack Gibson as I've heard some great stories in other books about his unusual methods of coaching...
  72. DaBulldog

I just got Wayne Bennetts book for a Christmas Present, should be interesting as he keeps his private life quite private. No matter what people think of him, he sure gets the best out of teams.
  73. DaBulldog

Yes I've read Mark Geyers book too. I think I might end up reading Blockers book, he was a tough guy but a good sense of humour too.
  74. DaBulldog

Opinion Who was your Bulldogs Idol/s when you were growing up?

Sadly if Baa and Farrar didn't take out Ellery, we could've lost that day as Ellery was such a big influence for the Tigers. Thank God we won as I couldn't stand it if Ben Elias got to do a lap of honour.
  75. DaBulldog

For a bit of lighthearted reading I'm reading I'm a league of their own. Some pretty good stories about what players get up to. It's actually varied to as the players stories come from a variety of players and their clubs.
  76. DaBulldog

I also remember Gary Belchers stories of the 1990 Kangaroo Tour, get fun entertainment where the players get up to all sorts or stuff and that's not even on the field.
  77. DaBulldog

I also vaguely remember reading Terry Lambs book. That was also a good read, he doesn't mind playing practical jokes on people either.
  78. DaBulldog

Thanks mate, I will look into that one. I've seen it but never got around to reading it.
  79. DaBulldog

In the past few years, and bought a whole heap of rugby league biographies on Rugby League players and their Clubs etc. What are some of your favourites? Some of my favourites, in no particular order: Mal Meninga, Steve Mortimer, Peter Sterling, Cameron Smith, Billy Slater, Brad Fittler, Andrew...
  80. DaBulldog

Opinion Who was your Bulldogs Idol/s when you were growing up?

Who was your idols or your favourites from the Doggies? For me - When I was growing up my idol was Greg Brentnall and when he retired it became Terry Lamb. Such good players and kept trying on the field until the end.
  81. DaBulldog

News Vale Carl Webb 1981-2023 sadly passes away

MND is a scary illness that is taking people too soon. Hopefully they will find a cure fast.
  82. DaBulldog

News Feelgood Stories at Christmas

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/christmas/christmas-miracle-aussie-gifts-flight-tickets-to-people-in-need/news-story/a1dba75fb7afd1e9c6dfd93dcb4ad9eb
  83. DaBulldog

Beer Appreciation Thread

https://www.perthnow.com.au/lifestyle/drink/tinnieoftheweek/tinnie-of-the-week-freestyle-and-behemoth-brewings-ive-got-the-hop-lung-pop-hazy-ipa-c-12925011
  84. DaBulldog

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

I heard Jerome’s idol growing up was Benji Marshall, combine that with $1.2 million a year for 5 years. You'd think he'd take it. As for going for another Premiership. What does it really get him down the track other than bragging rights? He'd either have to coach or commentate and he doesn't...
  85. DaBulldog

Images/Photos

What an awesome photo, so much going on.
  86. DaBulldog

SMH Luai

Sadly I agree, he is a centre. For the sake of the team, he should accept that and go back to the position where he really excels.
  87. DaBulldog

No worries mate, each to their own. As long as you are happy and have a good break, no one could argue with that.
  88. DaBulldog

RESTAURANT OFFERS FREE CHRISTMAS MEALS TO LONDON'S ELDERLY AND HOMELESS POPULATIONS The holidays will be a little bit brighter this year for some of London’s lonelier residents, thanks to a Turkish restaurant opening its doors on Christmas Day. Shish Restaurant in southeast London posted a note...
  89. DaBulldog

Funny mate. What about you chimpster do you know any other feelgood stories? Something that meant something to someone in need?
  90. DaBulldog

Just found this on a website, don’t know the source though. “I was about 10 and my family was really struggling financially. It was a few days before Christmas and a stranger rang the doorbell and handed my dad a wrapped box. We all sat at the table and my parents opened it to find a envelope...
  91. DaBulldog

Good one mate, it will mean a lot to the needy.
  92. DaBulldog

Another story in America a few years ago, a multi millionaire used to go around to the poor and anonymously give $1000 bills. This went on for years until he passed away. Anyway someone found out that he did this so the estate he left has decided to continue his legacy on at Christmas time with...
  93. DaBulldog

Guys, at this time of the year it’s good to hear some positive stories where people are kind to each other. I’ll start off with a story that I found today. Also do any of you have a good story that you’ve heard at Christmas. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m sick of negative stories about...
  94. DaBulldog

Retro Bubble Gum Trading Card/s

How good was it to buy these packets for 15 cents.
  95. DaBulldog

Whipper Snipper

I just looked on the Bunnings website, the 36v ryobi battery weighs 1.6kg. Think about this, then you have to put it on the end of an item. For example I have a tree looper, friggin heavy when you are reaching above to cut. Don’t get me wrong the battery life is good, but not worth the weight...
  96. DaBulldog

Whipper Snipper

Not sure if you know, but I’ve got the 36V battery pack for other garden items, and it’s friggin heavy. If I had my time again I would’ve chosen the 18v battery pack and would be happy to get an extra battery to charge whilst using the other. Stihl whipper snipper is my favourite, don’t think...
  97. DaBulldog

SMH Luai

Mate I hope you are right. But can't see him as halfback. He goes missing in games. A couple of years ago he was my favourite player, I called him the wild man. But he seems to have lost his mojo. Don't know why as he's dangerous when he goes all in.
  98. DaBulldog

SMH Luai

Smartest thing anyone has said about Jerome. He also loves Benji and can't see how he'd fit on with us as Burton seems like he's stubborn and won't move out of the 5/8 position.
  99. DaBulldog

Movie Discussion

I haven't seen any of those movies, but Jason Sudeikis in We’re the Millers is hilarious - it's such a funny movie. I haven't laughed at a modern comedy movie for a long time until I saw this movie.