Search results

1. Philmus

Addo Carr Moron Of The Year

fucking idiot, how many weeks does he get?
  2. Philmus

2023 Signed Jersey

I won this signed jersey in a raffle, can anybody make out any of the signatures? i’ve got presto, TPJ, pele and king but no idea about the rest
  3. Philmus

Official Bulldogs Twin Willows 08/04

I drink at the twin willows at bass hill (laundy) and they’re holding a jersey day event next saturday, the whole time and ex players will be there from 2pm. apparently laundy has asked the entire team some as a sponsorship event. if anyone’s keen, maybe we can have a kennel meet up (no nasheeds...
  4. Philmus

No Source Daine Laurie

Apparently at the locker room hotel near anz with gould and his manager today. we’ve got outside backs out the ass for 2024, no idea why we’d be interested or even if we are at this point but he was seen with gus
  5. Philmus

Anybody want tickets for Belmore

I’ve got 4 tickets available, people i was going with bailed because of the heat. they’re GA tickets for the hill. EDIT: All tickets have been taken
  6. Philmus

Social Media Herbie Farnworth

7. Philmus

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Canterbury Eye Gun Rookie

any ideas? queensland rookie who plays in the spine for a sydney team… sam walker? he’s off contract end of 23
  8. Philmus

Social Media Andrew Davey

strike rate not so good, but has anyone else heard this edit: photo wouldn’t attach. Bulldogs 4 Life page on facebook posting andrew davey to join us from manly
  9. Philmus

Social Media Reece Walsh signs with Brisbane, CNK to Warriors

Just saw on facebook Walsh to Broncos, Nikoll-Klokstadt to play fullback for NZ. Not sure if true but takes Walsh off the market it true. I thought Cobbo was supposed to be Broncos fullback in the future, either way it’ll make them a real threat
  10. Philmus

Official Bulldogs to receive funding for State-of-the-Art Centre of Excellence at Belmore Sports Ground

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are delighted to announce that a new state-of-the-art Centre of Excellence will be built at Belmore which will provide an enormous boost to the club and the local community for years to come. The facility will be one of the best in the world and will be a major...
  11. Philmus

I hit up flanno sr on instagram

baited him with this comment to see if he replied. he did, make what you want of it
  12. Philmus

News Burton's Future Clouded As Barrett Exit Nears

BURTON’S FUTURE CLOUDED AS BARRETT EXIT NEARS Matt Burton’s future at the Bulldogs looks increasingly uncertain amid reports the Bulldogs will sack coach Trent Barrett within days. Burton has a player option in his favour for the final year of his deal in 2024 and is free to negotiate with...
  13. Philmus

Rumour Foran to Titans

Foran to Titans on a 2 year deal, Schuster to play 5/8 for Manly. Manly would only offer Foz a 1 year deal, he wants 2 so will go to the Tits
  14. Philmus

News Is Exiled Halfback Actually The Answer To Barrett’s Problems? (Taken from facebook)

He seems to be on the nose at Belmore, but could Kyle Flanagan do any more to demand another shot? Opportunities under Trent Barrett have proven tough to come by for Kyle Flanagan, but while the out-of-favour halfback is biding his time waiting for a shot in first grade, he's certainly putting...
  15. Philmus

Official Round 2 v Brisbane Match Discussion

There isn't one of these yet and its team list Tuesday so figured it's time. My thoughts are bar an intercept try, Brisbane struggled to score points even with Mansour playing like Okunbor and always being 15 metres in field. I know Reynolds will be back but he hasn't yet played with whoever...
  16. Philmus

Rumour Ogden to Parramatta

If David Riccio is correct, looks like parra have signed ogden. that must be pay back for us poaching mahoney, wow they sure got us back good
  17. Philmus

Official Napa joins Catalans on 2 year deal

Dylan Napa joins Catalans Dragons on two-year deal Premiership-winning front-rower Dylan Napa has landed himself a deal with Super League side Catalans Dragons. Napa, 29, has signed a two-year deal with an option for a third with the club based out of the south of France. It will see the...
  18. Philmus

News Christian Crichton returns to Penrith

Christian Crichton, who is the brother of star centre Stephen, is set to return to Penrith in the 2022 NRL pre-season. Let go by the Canterbury Bulldogs alongside a host of other players at the end of 2021 as Trent Barrett and Phil Gould orchestrated a roster clean out at Belmore, Crichton will...
  19. Philmus

Official NRL’s fastest players

hetho the fastest forward in the game and seems crazy he’s on the list with some of these blokes. glad to see the fox has kept the top spot
  20. Philmus

Membership

So i'm wanting to be become a member of the club for the first time and i've just been on the club's website to look at the different options for membership and they don't actually tell you what's what, they have a 'register your interest' and one of the questions is 'which membership package...
  21. Philmus

No Source Braidon Burns

Has anybody got any mail on us signing him? I’ve heard a rumour from a mate (who’s been accurate in the past) that he’ll be our last signing and will be announced today or tomorrow. Is there any inside oil on this? Hoping it’s not true
  22. Philmus

John Hopoate Instagram

Real classy from John, what a stand up guy. Anyone got any context here? Will wasn’t dropped and was even captain at points throughout the season?
  23. Philmus

Rumour Brent Naden Early Release

Not sure on accuracy, but heard Naden asked for an early release and will be with us after the bye week. Penrith wont release him as we play them this week and then we have the bye. Nothing official yet from the club, just a rumour
  24. Philmus

Jazz Tevaga

heard we’ve signed jazz tevaga from warriors for next year, announcement due shortly
  25. Philmus

Oliver Gildart

Reports coming out that he's gone to the Tigers. Should we have made a play for him? https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/wests-tigers-snare-wigan-centre-oliver-gildart/93d1bdf8-70ca-4674-bb75-bff858ee3521