Search results

1. H

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

Sutton has a head like a fuckin weasel
  2. H

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Fuck me, why don’t we get Queer Eye For The Straight Guy to pick the team based on players arses?
  3. H

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Embarrassing to lose to a team playing Slab Maguire as a false #9
  4. H

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

Jesus, that would be the fuckin holy grail… surely I can at the very least get a Free **** Card for my part in helping slay the Dreaming04 dragon?
  5. H

What, so it works a bit like Frequent Flyer Points?…. Frequent **** Points… every 50 posts you get a Free **** Card to use at your discretion?
  6. H

Hang on… why does Cappuccino get to say **** but my **** gets beeped out?… are there **** privileges?… is there a ****-password-unlock?… if I find the key to unlock the box which is behind the celler door, can I obtain the magic **** immunity symbol?
  7. H

A Are we allowed to say **** again?.,, thank fuck for that.
  8. H

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

Maybe we get this geezer from Wyong Roos as well, he looks like the ‘cart the ball up the middle’ type to me?
  9. H

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

Jesus fuck, after raiding the Panthers for their stock, have we now turned our attention to the Wyong Roos?
  10. H

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

CC actually named Luai as captain but was reminded by Dreaming04, via PM, that Gus had fucked the signing
  11. H

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

The captain decision probably reflects what CC wants out of his ‘captain’ at this point in time… they have such a relatively young side, with no established Bulldog senior… does CC need a captain to instil the ‘bulldog ethos’, or does he need a standout player to lead a group of on-the-cusp...
  12. H

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

Can’t Polly provide just one more antidote on the Whitlam years?
  13. H

I get excited by boobies and sweet putang… Polly gets excited by Kevin Rudd stepping down… something tells me we are worlds apart?
  14. H

He sure did, but it only got over the line due to Dreaming04’s blessing.
  15. H

Like Dreaming04, I give my blessing to Driussi as well… but let it be known, that some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon Driussi to do a service for me.
  16. H

He has your blessing… who do you think you are now, the fuckin Pope?
  17. H

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

Why are you continually putting Gus on the hook for team selections… fuck me, give it a rest… CC is the coach, give him his dues.
  18. H

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

Why is Gus being held responsible for the team selection?
  19. H

Bronson is going to be super interesting… such a rollercoaster of where he is coming back from, impossible to know how it will go.
  20. H

You are expecting a 30-0 score while at the same time acknowledging 75% of the team is up for grabs?
  21. H

News Coaches Under Pressure-CAMERON CIRALDO - Bulldogs

Fuck me, well that joke went straight over both of your heads :)
  22. H

News Player who walked out

I wonder what the unit price of calling someone a cahhhunt is… I’m happy to contribute up to $4.50 for anyone who wants to call certain Kennel members that term.
  23. H

I can’t wait for JTs lawyer to submit Exhibit A in the trial…. “Your Honour, on the Kennel my client was called weak 23 times… at $100 a pop we are seeking an additional $2,300 in damages… further, my client was called soft 14 times, which carries a per-item charge of $260…”
  24. H

Polly, your comments on player welfare are hilarious given your definition of a player suffering from mental health is based on whether that player has submitted a mental health leave form to HR… according to your definition, no form equals open season on that players character.
  25. H

It’s a great tactic by those unable to form logical and consistent arguements…. best instead to scattergun 10 half-baked arguments and hope the topic moves on
  26. H

So by your logic, if someone says they think they have taken too much on their shoulders, are questioning their decisions, are greatful for those around for their support… to you that isn’t in any way a sign of a person mentally struggling, purely because they haven’t applied for mental health...
  27. H

Dreaming04, just a reminder for your response to this?
  28. H

Ah no, he said he had taken too much on his shoulders, and was thankful he had those around him to help… you are happy to just ignore that to justify your response?… fuck me, and you went on a rant earlier in this thread about hoping some on this forum don’t have children who might have mental...
  29. H

Lol, but there was no issue in calling Mahoney weak and immature, and no call from you to close that thread down?
  30. H

“I probably put a bit too much on my shoulders that I was going to come here and do that, it was hard of course…. But when you’ve got really good people around you, coaches and players, and you see where we are going and the people you have coming you just keep working every day.” Um, this is...
  31. H

So a player public discusses his struggles of expectation, did he make the right choices, is he the person to lead the club, can he rebuild himself form the bottom up… and you don’t think this has any flags of mental well being???… fuck me, no worries, how about we have a forum rule that no...
  32. H

regardless of inside information… purely based on public information… I am just asking why Dreaming and Polly are supporting one player, yet calling another player weak, when they both have openly shown their respective mental struggles.
  33. H

So when Mahoney personally spoke about his struggles with being captain, his inability to influence the team on the field as well as he thought he could, etc, Dreaming04 called him weak + immature (twice) and you gave it a thumbs up… but in this scenario you are switching the other way… the...
  34. H

Feel good News Article - Mahoney

Was there any quote from Thompson suggesting he was struggling mentally… no?… any indication from Weidler that Thompson was struggling mentally… no?… then in that case, what in the name of fuck are you going on about… yeah, he played fuck all games in 4 years while being well paid by the...
  35. H

As captain Mahoney is also fronting every post-match press conference and trying to answer why his team isn’t winning, week in, week out… without putting any other candidate in that same scenario it’s difficult to know who could or could not handle it.
  36. H

“Channel 9 reporter Danny Weidler previously revealed Thompson had told those close to him he would take a pay-cut to play for the Roosters.”… this was the basis of the story… what the fuck are you talking about?
  37. H

Because I only read posts every now and then… so yes, if there are those who called out Jackson for being weak then they can fuck off as well, which I’m hoping others said.
  38. H

No, not the first time… why turn a blind eye to it… call it out… and if he continues, like he did, he’ll do the task himself of highlighting how pathetic he is.
  39. H

Great reply, well thought out.
  40. H

If you are calling Mahoney out for being weak then you can fuck off… other than that, disagree all you want… it’s pretty simple.
  41. H

What about them?
  42. H

Disagree or agree with Mahoney all you want… but call him weak, or any other player for that manner, for openly articulating his thoughts, and you’ll be rightly told to go fuck yourself… and that also applies to those showing support to those who do
  43. H

And then you have the category of cahhhunt, aka Dreaming04, who upon their first post of calling Mahoney weak, and finding it got a reaction, then doubles-down and follows up with a second post of calling Mahoney weak… like some fuckin 13 year old school kid who has just discovered the ability...
  44. H

As for having a captain who is publicly vocalising his doubts and struggles… yes in a perfect world we want Cam Smith leading us… but we don’t… we instead have a player who potentially is going learn from their experience, be more accessible for young players to discuss their own issues, we...
  45. H

Agree, anyone who calls out a player for being weak ( as in showing perceived mental inadequacy) should be called out, 100%… which is what my comment was targeting, calling Mahoney weak for vocalising his doubts and struggles… it is such a pathetic comment to make, made from the safety behind a...
  46. H

Mahoney and Kikau came from strong teams, with an initial belief they could have a big impact single-handedly… and when that didn’t happen as they may have thought it would, the self-doubt creeps in… no surprise there, and 2023 ends up as a disappointing season… but at least Mahoney recognises...
  47. H

lol, and this is why at 3.00pm on a Thursday afternoon you are on a public forum site spruiking up your untapped football credentials, and those with real credentials and ability are out in football-land living their dream.
  48. H

Did you not read the article?… “Meanwhile, players like Boyd Cordner and Paul Gallen led with their actions over their words in premierships victories for the Roosters and Sharks respectively.”… the comparison with Boyd was made because he was a warrior on the field, yet is as venerable as...
  49. H

Exactly… yet there are still those like Dreaming who pathetically hide behind a keyboard and call that behaviour a lack of maturity and weak.
  50. H

It’s an example of how even great leaders face adversity, all of the time, recognise it, and become better versions of themselves… and how there are others like yourself who look elsewhere to deflect their shortcomings
  51. H

Boyd Cordner… you know, captain of every team from club to country… admitted in a tv series recently that he currently is doubting where he is in life, his function, did he make the right decisions… I’m guessing in your book he too is a weak character?
  52. H

Some people find themselves in a challenging situation, question their abilities, persevere and come out the end a better version of themselves… that sounds like Mahoney… some people find themselves in a challenging situation, fold, and then go into public forums to pretend how awesome they are…...
  53. H

Fuck me, you and Dreaming don’t mind laying a boot in, do you?
  54. H

Trial v Sharks

Yeah, winning the pre-season ‘comp’ should appease you and the rest of the clowns for remainder of 2024
  55. H

Trial v Sharks

You would love it if Gus does that… that way if they win then it’s only because it’s against half-strength opposition, and if they lose then the season is fucked as they lost to half-strength opposition.
  56. H

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

Are you forgetting Gus talks to more prospective players in a week than you’ve had hot dinners… and in your eyes it’s a fail if they don’t sign?… Gus sounds out Fot, Fot thinks it over, Fot decides to stay put with a new baby + great teammates + decent money for the next 3 years… players, like...
  57. H

Fuck me… Fotuaika?… you clown cahhhhunts just don’t know when to stop… he was settled at the GC, new baby, good circle of friends… and he becomes an auto-miss in your books… maybe Fotuaika said to Gus “your proposal is all tip top magoo… the only problem I have is the 0.01% chance I end up with...
  58. H

Make sure you get Polly to reply with a comment to cover your arse in case Alamoti doesn’t start… something along the lines of you being right, but someone else at the last minute fucked things up.
  59. H

Opinion Pre Season Training

He has a shit-tonne more respect than you
  60. H

Does this mean you will now refrain from your continual Fuck Gould overdosing until Round 1 as well?
  61. H

He looks like a cross between General Patten and fuckin Travis Bickle… stick him at fullback with a Bickle mohawk and no opposition caaahunt will go near him.
  62. H

Offer Made (May)

Well I created a Gus Is A Clown thread, which even Dreaming agreed was a good idea, got a few initial posts, and the moderators have deleted it,,, jesus fuck, great work, let’s now continue to enjoy Gus ranting in every fuckin thread
  63. H

Offer Made (May)

Creating a fuckin Fuck Gus thread… for the topic of all Fuck Gus conversations and views.. to thus allow, like on this May thread, for the mods to keep the topic on May, and if it diverts to Fuck Gus, then tell the fuckers to post their Fuck Gus comments on the pinned Fuck Gus thread… it’s not...
  64. H

Offer Made (May)

So can we not just create a single Fuck Gus thread and allow all who want to consolidate their views on the one thread?… problem solved
  65. H

Offer Made (May)

Yes, and @Dreaming still persists in claiming the deal was done… thus you must be wrong and uninformed
  66. H

Offer Made (May)

I went to Cole’s this morning and the deli dude gave me cocktail frankfurts instead of frankfurters… that’s Gus’s fault for paying overs for substandard deli staff…. fuck Gus
  67. H

Offer Made (May)

@chemdog must have missed the memo that the deal was done, but Gus fucked it at the last minute
  68. H

Offer Made (May)

Facts in play… like your facts re the Luai contract signing, which then turned to blaming others when it doesn’t eventuate… lord, I hope you aren’t a solicitor.
  69. H

Offer Made (May)

Maybe you should rewatch the press conference before mis-paraphrasing… he called Ciraldo his ‘second dad’ and in the same sentence then explained he wanted a fresh challenge on his own bat… all of which followed his explanation to prove his critics wrong by going out on his own… but of course...
  70. H

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

I’m checking in on my insiders at Tattersals to see why my numbers didn’t come up as expected last Saturday night
  71. H

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

The main issue is that yourself and 04 Dreaming are like politicians in an opposition govt… all you do is focus on every negative aspect, in every thread, pushing your negative agenda, cover each others backs with your ‘inside information’ claims… which is fine, but maybe do it in a single...
  72. H

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

@polly wrote “@04 Dreaming if we miss out on Luai it won't be because you are wrong it will be because we stuffed up.”… I haven’t seen this level of hedging since my two teenage daughters tried to argue I had agreed to take them to Maccas and/or Chatime this morning
  73. H

@polly has already provided the excuse to clear Dreaming if the signing falls over… there’s not much to admire in a person who hedges their bets to cover any failure.
  74. H

So if land Luai it’s because 04 Dreaming was right all along, and if we miss Luai it means 04 Dreaming was right all along until someone else messed it up… are you two, or is it singular, by chance politicians?
  75. H

Karl Oloapu neck surgery out 2024

I’m assuming tomorrow morning you will tell us what tonight’s winning Powerball numbers are, and declare how obvious it was?
  76. H

News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

The only job this limey cuuuunt is qualified for is going back to Bog Town UK to drive a lorry.
  77. H

He needs to go home, walk into his kitchen, grab a dessert spoon, and help himself to a great big bowl of get fucked.
  78. H

Who the fuck is this Thompson geezer?
  79. H

News Disgraceful’: Dogs ‘running out of excuses’ amid huge crisis after Hunt call

Fuck you Buzz, you’re just salty that you are looking like Grandpa Simpson with each day that passes… two months ago you had Sullivan guaranteed to be feeding the Bulldog scrum in ‘24… now you are re-writing your own history by stating Sullivan backtracked when he heard Sexton was on his way…...
  80. H

Official Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs becomes first footy club to provide free tampons

Gus keeps a tampon behind his ear to remind him of the ***** who stole his pencil.
  81. H

Mason Confirms King Playing With Ruptured Plantar Fascia

On the field or on his misus?… no sex can do strange things to a man
  82. H

Laundy Hotels Extend their contract as a major sponsor

Cue an article by Buzz, adorned by a picture of his ruddy, blood-blistered ***** of a head, trying to find a negative angle of the Dogs being sponsored by an alcoholic establishment... so in advance, go fuck yourself Rothfield, you geriatric, pedestrian-minded, goat-fucking inbred.
  83. H

News Wests Tigers poach Bulldogs defensive coach

So Ciraldo, as the Panthers defensive coach, has a 2021 ppg of 11 and 2022 ppg of 14... Furner has a respective ppg of 30 and 24... and according to Buzz the Dogs will need a “miracle to resolve their predicted defensive woes”... someone stick a fork into that fuckin balding muppet, the *****...
  84. H

News ‘A hand grenade for your birthday’: Flanagan’s Panthers baptism of fire

I thought the definition of insanity is excessive masturbation?
  85. H

Josh Dugan sacked

This could work if we look past the player and instead at the marketing and sponsorship opportunities... The Dumbkhunt Warehouse... Boating Camping & Dumbkhunts... Dunkin' Dumbkhunts... McDumbkhunts... fuck me, the Bulldogs could corner the dumbkhunt market.
  86. H

Napa

Fuck you Dylan you bumbling fraud... I had my hopes up for you based upon your towelling up of the Burgess Brothers, and you delivered three years of half-arsed horseshit... I have never had my hopes dashed like that since... mmm... probably since I thought I went home with Sofie Monk last night...
  87. H

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

Get behind him like he got behind Ms Lichaa?
  88. H

Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

the ABC commentary I am listening to just mentioned the Super Netball is on after the call... fuck me if this is the first time in my life I cannot wait until a netball game starts... ironically this fuckin 2021 Bulldogs team would be considered to be the biggest pussies wearing skirts if they...
  89. H

Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Stimpson can go fuck his mother, his sisters’ mother, and his aunty’s sister.
  90. H

Relax…

Most of our current team could be known as HSC... Honorary Shit Ckunt
  91. H

Official Round 17 Bulldogs V Roosters - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I dropped a turd this morning which had more resilience than that fuckin starting back row
  92. H

Dragons COVID Breach

Are these fines paid before tax or after-tax?... fuck the Dragons, I’m getting a mate who works at the ATO to go after these *****
  93. H

Elliott's try was a metaphor for his Kennel journey

... his huge heart pumped blue and white blood through the penis canal when he hooked up with Mrs Lichaa... good to see Adam redirecting that immense, raging flow to his pumping legs yesterday instead.
  94. H

Rumour Telecrap Poscast

Our development pathways are about as good as the pathway the council laid outside my house the other day, ie completely fucked.
  95. H

Averillo Can not organise!!

You can’t judge Avo’s organisational ability with this current team, it would be like trying to herd fuckin cats... half the ***** in this team would be lucky to know which way to run each half.
  96. H

Official Indigenous Jersey

Looks like a jersey stuck in a front-loading washing machine with a Laundry Hotels sponsorship?