Search results

1. Dyldog

Rumour Sezer

O’Neil could possibly get a jersey this year
  2. Dyldog

Stat dive - defence analysis

Smaller, fitter and a more mobile pack getting off the line quick not allowing big men to get momentum.. I like it and it’s working.
  3. Dyldog

Ciraldo on SEN

Stoked he has Taaffe in his best 17
  4. Dyldog

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

Well said pal
  5. Dyldog

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

I’m not a big fan of Hutch as a halfback and would prefer him play reserves but he tries extremely hard and by all accounts is a real good human being. Booing our own player when he comes up on the big screen is fucking disgraceful, embarrassing and very childish. Grow up you morons.
  6. Dyldog

Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

3.Reed 2.Kiraz 1.Crichton
  7. Dyldog

Round 7 2012

Got the defense to beat anyone in the comp, our fitness is the best it’s been and we’ve shown that you don’t need a big a big forward pack to get on top of other forward packs. Hughes and Preston are future origin stars.
  8. Dyldog

Opinion How many dogs make origin?

Critta Fox Burto maybe
  9. Dyldog

Opinion Lets hope Taaffe comes on to replace Hutcho against the Knights

Haha Taking notes from passing trains
  10. Dyldog

Opinion Lets hope Taaffe comes on to replace Hutcho against the Knights

Where do you get this information from?
  11. Dyldog

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Why? because they beat the warriors in Wollongong?
  12. Dyldog

Team against the knights

1. Taaffe 2. Kiraz 3. Xerri 4. Crichton 5. Fox 6. Burton 7. Sexton 8. King 9. Mahony 10. Hughes 11. Preston/Salmon 12. Kiks 13. Curran 14. Tracey 15. Morrin 16. Farmer Silly 17. Patola/Salmon
  13. Dyldog

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

He’s a ripper. Top 30 next year for sure
  14. Dyldog

I like the short ball sexton gave to put the back rower through the hole.. something we need in first grade
  15. Dyldog

Opinion Patolo

Hughes will soon start with King, I like how CC has eased him into it, think it keeps them keen and looking to impress in the time they have on the field. Patola will get increased minute as the season wears on.
  16. Dyldog

Iran v Israel - possible situation

Remind me again.. how many wars did Trump start?
  17. Dyldog

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

He can’t be any worse
  18. Dyldog

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Haha it’s easy from the comfort of our home
  19. Dyldog

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Hutch would almost be leading the club in missed tackles and as for communication, Taaffe is doing a good job organising defense so I can’t see it being a problem. He was the NSW under 19’s halfback.
  20. Dyldog

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

I’m not sure what Taffy’s defense in the front line is like but it’s got to be better than Hutchinson, we all know he’s a better ball player/ball runner.
  21. Dyldog

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

We need to keep him on that left edge inside the fox, I think that pace outside kiks will get us a lot of points. I’d like to see them keep kautoga on the bench to give Kiks a rest for 10mins each game.
  22. Dyldog

Reed Mahoney is a liability

He’s always good for an error or dumb play but overall he’s solid.. missing less tackles than last year
  23. Dyldog

Rd 6 vs Storm 3-2-1

3. Kiraz 307m… what a beast 2. Bruno Xerri 1. Trace
  24. Dyldog

Cameron Ciraldo

He’ll take us to a premiership
  25. Dyldog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

CC has now shown he’s a good coach and will take this club to a premiership. Our defence is the best I’ve seen it in 10 years and our attack is coming along slowly. There’s a couple guys out there that try real hard but aren’t first graders and will eventually fade out of the team when better...
  26. Dyldog

News 'Start fast and get big metres': Kikau ready to fire against Storm

They just need to make their tackles and run hard
  27. Dyldog

2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Knights won’t win a comp with him at half
  28. Dyldog

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Probably of all time FMD
  29. Dyldog

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Named by who?
  30. Dyldog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

We’ll upset Melbourne tomorrow.. I feel it in plums.
  31. Dyldog

News Dogs hit with brutal front row omission as two other stars in doubt — Rd 6 Early Mail

Mate go back to bed and gets some rest, you might wake up a bit more positive afterwards.
  32. Dyldog

Hahahaha he might pass this week and trick them all
  33. Dyldog

Put a tonne on it mate.. the ambush is on.
  34. Dyldog

I believe Burton will be primed to make a big statement against the QLD and Australian number 6 on Friday, I reckon the whole team and coaching staff are in his ear about a blues jersey this year.
  35. Dyldog

He looks fit, good footwork at the line and always looking for work. He is much better than knight.
  36. Dyldog

Some people are obsessed with Burton moving to the centres, he played there in the second half last week and we scored one try against 12 then 11.
  37. Dyldog

How Good..

I’d prefer Souths to have a fat lazy and the young fullback be successful at a better club like Canterbury.
  38. Dyldog

How Good..

I can see the fwit in him too
  39. Dyldog

Your early Origin teams 2024

1. Teddy 2. Fox 3. Turbo 4. Crichton 5. To’o 6. Burton 7. Cleary (C) 8. Utoikaman 9. Korisau 10. Haas 11. Olakau’…. 12. Martin 13. Murray 14. Paps 15. Junior P 16. Kool me tongue’i 17. Yeo
  40. Dyldog

Official 2004 Premiership Team / 20 Year Reunion

That makes no sense
  41. Dyldog

I too believe in being patient and waiting on these young blokes to mature but I still want to win games this year and believe Sexton has a better skill set than Hutch. Hutch proved to us that he’s game management isn’t great, he’s bombed several tries showing and going instead of using the...
  42. Dyldog

Hutch being in the starting side makes no sense, I don’t want to sound like a negative bloke but he’s not a starting first grader, he should be setting up tries, not bombing them. Bench at best.
  43. Dyldog

Official 2004 Premiership Team / 20 Year Reunion

1 more than you lol
  44. Dyldog

We played better against Roosters best 13 than we did against 12 then 11 so I’d prefer them at full strength. Hopefully the ref isn’t courted by Melbournes big wigs during the week.
  45. Dyldog

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

Better than Hutch? Wouldn’t be hard would it
  46. Dyldog

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

Hoping Tracey pulls up ok, they said tear but that was before scans, hoping it’s something some ice will fix.
  47. Dyldog

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

Complete grub, always has been and always will be.
  48. Dyldog

He wasn’t a standout like Jack and Paps, needs a bit more time with the big boys I reckon
  49. Dyldog

Jack Todd is a future first grader, hopefully he gets a run this year because he’s much better than Knight and Patola.
  50. Dyldog

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

Yes except for Hutch, he was terrible in both defence and attack yesterday.
  51. Dyldog

This will make you feel better

This is true. He has always had the best roster in the comp yet they are rarely the best team in the comp. Last night a Bulldogs team made up of a couple of stars and the rest players other teams didn’t want put 26 on a team full of state and international representatives.. beetroot head...
  52. Dyldog

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

5 ruck infringements to 1.. Atkins definitely gave them a helping hand in that second half. If you watch the game again, take note of the time they lay in the ruck and not get penalised.
  53. Dyldog

This will make you feel better

We smashed them in the first half which was good enough to win the game.. 2 points
  54. Dyldog

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

If there was such a stat as try un-assist of bombed tries he’d be on top of the leaderboard.. bloke thinks he’s Thurston with that show and go.
  55. Dyldog

A wins a win

Slow and should’ve tackled Butcher one on one.. you don’t go low that close to the line.
  56. Dyldog

A wins a win

Really missed Taaffe organising the defence in the second half
  57. Dyldog

A wins a win

They were laying in the ruck and getting away with it all night
  58. Dyldog

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

Might of went better if Hutchinson didn’t show and go all the fuckin time.. needs early ball.
  59. Dyldog

A wins a win

I’m not one to ref blame but Atkins did his best to get them in the game
  60. Dyldog

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

How the fuck is this bloke our halfback.. he has to go
  61. Dyldog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Where are all the negative Dogs haters now
  62. Dyldog

News Team changes late mail vs Roosta

That’s the spirit
  63. Dyldog

2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Everytime Brisbane shifted the ball sideways coming out of their half they made yards and created opportunities, that’s what we need to do next week.
  64. Dyldog

2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Our goal line defence is better than Brisbane
  65. Dyldog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Big packs haven’t bothered us so far this year, our attack has been the problem.
  66. Dyldog

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Close thread
  67. Dyldog

Opinion Should we sign Angus Crichton?

If the poor bugger gets his head right he’ll be a great asset to any team, he’s got lots of ability.
  68. Dyldog

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

Wasn’t that good? Haha go back to bed
  69. Dyldog

News Why it’s time for Cameron Ciraldo to pull trigger on big Bulldogs’ change

It’s not good enough by the club captain and highest paid
  70. Dyldog

Round 4 Press Conference

We can cover injuries a bit better this year and I’m hoping we can pull off a miracle against Easts like we did a few years ago. Game plan should be get Kiks one on one against their tiny half.
  71. Dyldog

Round 4 Press Conference

We’re doing ok, the teams we’ve played have been playing together for years.. we’ll be much better in a few more rounds. Best thing about this year has been defending our line and defending after errors, the boys are working for each other.
  72. Dyldog

Opinion Blake Taffee

Not your club ****.. fuck off and sook somewhere else.
  73. Dyldog

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

Xerri in, Kiraz to the wing. Patola to the bench for Morrin Poasa to start for knight.. back to reserves. Sexton for Hutch.
  74. Dyldog

News Preston Injured

Got some good back ups.. we’ll keep getting better.
  75. Dyldog

Dissallowed Kiks Try

Can’t stop in the defensive line.. Salmon should of ran through the line
  76. Dyldog

Round 4 Press Conference

Ok. He’s done a good job with our defensive structures this year, he got rid of the clowns who weren’t putting in 100% last year, we just need a good half and front rower to become available. I think he’s a good coach and hope he stays the whole 5 years and longer.
  77. Dyldog

Round 4 Press Conference

Exactly. Need a NRL standard halfback with a bit of pace.. that would have been the difference. CC had done a great job with attitude and defence.
  78. Dyldog

Round 4 Press Conference

Which assistant?
  79. Dyldog

Round 4 Press Conference

They had a female in charge of the kicking tee
  80. Dyldog

Never in my life...

Don’t blame the ref, blame Hutchison for having the worst show and go in the game.. fuck that **** needs to draw and pass
  81. Dyldog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Hutchison is fucking ordinary.. needs to go.
  82. Dyldog

Official Beyond Belmore Podcast: Episode 1, Matt Burton

Doing alright for himself though isn’t he
  83. Dyldog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Only a complete moron or a 12 year old boy would write fuck god on a rugby league forum.. grow up you tool.
  84. Dyldog

Kiks in doubt for Friday

You might as well give up and watch AFL for the rest of the year then Nancy.
  85. Dyldog

Opinion Blake Taffee

You love to exaggerate, Brendan.
  86. Dyldog

Opinion Blake Taffee

Ok Brendan, well you obviously didn’t watch many sharks games last year.
  87. Dyldog

Opinion Blake Taffee

You’re not bursting anyone’s bubble Brendan, the fact is that Taaffe is dreadful under the high ball and its a weakness we don’t need at the moment plus Tracey is better under the high ball and a better kick return. I agree CC won’t make any changes.
  88. Dyldog

Opinion Blake Taffee

I was on the Taaffe train but it’s clear he needs to spend some time practicing his bomb defusal. Tracey at fullback this week for mine.
  89. Dyldog

Opinion Critta leadership Material

Really good decision by CC, last year was a bit of an experiment with Reed and Matt, I think Reed does have some good qualities as a skipper but tried too hard and made a lot of mistakes on the field and Matt is a quiet natured bloke who’s better off just worrying about playing and kicking goals.
  90. Dyldog

Kurt Mann is so underrated

He’s a gun! Curran 13 Mann 14 Salmon can have a spell in Reggie’s