Search results

1. My Shawarma

Opinion Common sense & The Kennel

These two things do not mix. I have to call it out for what it is. Idiocy that is on Harry & Meghan levels, some of the disparaging comments about players and their ability is embarrassing. Arm chair coaches calling for insane positional switches thinking the coach doesn't know what he is...
  2. My Shawarma

Opinion 2016 vs 2023 - RD 1 vs Manly

Who from our 2023 squad would get in to the 2016 team?
  3. My Shawarma

Opinion Aussie Muscle Cars

Weighing up between a Ford or Holden V8 ute. There seem to be more Holden's available in manual so I am leaning towards that. Have V8's come down in price with fuel going up? Or is it better to save the cash and go for a straight or v6 option in this inflated market?
  4. My Shawarma

Banners, Signage, Flags

Anyone have contacts/businesses to get these made up.
  5. My Shawarma

Opinion Barrett Is Gould's Puppet

Bellamy would be seething if he had Gould telling him what to do. Barrett thinks it's fantastic that Gould is interfering.
  6. My Shawarma

Foz Winding Back The Clock At Manly

How did Barrett let Foz go and replace him with Flanagan of all players? It is criminal.
  7. My Shawarma

Best Case Scenario

Vlandys gets rissoled and we get the game back from touch footy. We bring back Deano in some capacity to sort out the defence once Vlandys is gone. Uncle Arthur pulls off an major coup and brings in Uncle Wayne as head coach.
  8. My Shawarma

Wayne Bennett

Is he available next year?
  9. My Shawarma

Opinion Comparison vs Parramatta: Wingers (cap management)

Parra had one winger making their debut and the other with a handful of fg games in their win over us. Here at the Bulldogs we spend millions on wingers and neglect key positions.
  10. My Shawarma

Tbaz out

Negative footy containment desball era 2017 style
  11. My Shawarma

Opinion Coaches Available Now OR For 2022

Who are some realistic candidates for the top job? John Morris is a good shout I reckon, he has gained experience and wasn't a total disaster like Barrett at Manly (and with us so far).
  12. My Shawarma

Opinion Miss Me Yet?

#BRINGBACKDEANO