Search results

1. M

Lets stop blaming the officiating and realize we're a poorly coached team

But Gus come out and said he is going to be the long term coach lol
  2. M

Lets stop blaming the officiating and realize we're a poorly coached team

Great post… everyone trying to blame ref… the real concern is how quickly the fall apart when things go against them… so the ref is to blame for the 5 losses this year??? The coach needs to go if not I would be looking at the people keeping him there…
  3. M

How do you delete account?

Please help
  4. M

Opinion Action needs to be taken against Penrith immediately

It happened allot sooner than what I thought.... he wants to be part of a winning side... he will not come to the Dogs unfortunately... who is the to blame... the board , the coach and the players... all clueless!!!
  5. M

The team has no soul

I think you are one eyed.... we were never in the game against the second worst team in the competition... Hethrington got sent off because of his mistake hence we were left to 12 players it’s our fault take ownership
  6. M

Opinion True Supporters Stand up!

I agree with your comment on DWZ... however there was no improvement.... they just came up against the second worse side in the competition.... the Cowboys are releasing players now... Jason Taumalolo is not happy etc... and yet we never got to the lead or were a threat.... I get you want to be...
  7. M

Opinion Sack Dan Ferris - Dan Ferris has quit: official

Didn’t Barrett pick these guys for these positions?
  8. M

Opinion 0-25 HERE WE COME!

Is there a betting market for it?
  9. M

Like it’s never happened before lol.... I know you are upset as am I, but keep your comments respectful....
  10. M

Cowboys undoubtedly second worse side with internal problems win back to back against Dogs... it doesn’t get worse... watch this space Burton and JAC to renege on 2022 contracts...
  11. M

News ‘I want to help their young fellas’: No backing down for Addo-Carr about Dogs switch

Wait until they are 0-26 ... he may have other ideas
  12. M

News CANCEL MEMBERSHIPS + DON’T BUY MERCHANDISE!!!! SPONSOR’S FOLLOW!

The football club has been rorting loyal supporters for a long time!!!! Stand up to the board! Sack the lot of them!!! They should be held accountable.... they appointed the coach and had a say on players ... Coach - Trust the process ... lol Players - Watch our attack this year... we will...
  13. M

SACK BARRETT!!!!

If he can’t see by now that Hoppa is no longer a centre, fullback and that Averillo is not our answer for 5/8 then Barrett needs to go now! Personally I would swap those two around... What I don’t like is every year coach and players suck members in of their hard earned $$$$ by stating that...