Search results

1. EY

Hi All & HELP!

Need a massive favour. I need to get my hands on the 2002 Round 20 battle against the Knights. We all know the one when Haz kicked the goal from the sideline, SWEET 16! I'm sure someone could help me out. Thanks in advance.
  2. EY

Did anyone else Notice

Is it just me or did anyone else notice Bryan Norrie lift his knee in the tackle when Aaron Wheatley poped his shoulder. Why hasn't he been sighted?
  3. EY

Cutest baby Bulldog supporter

Just thought it would be fun. My daughter
  4. EY

Sorry for the delay

Best prize ever but I would rather the win. Sherwin was more than happy with the Kennels kind words. If I had my time over again I would go crazy in the sheds. I held back & now I’m regretting it. Didn’t help that everybody was peed off & it looked like Folkes had just given them a major...
  5. EY

Any special requests (PHOTOS, Messages)

My Brother won these tickets & we will use them this Friday night against the Tigers. ‘Be a Doggie for the Day’ Prizes: 4 x tickets to the next Bulldogs home game, VIP seating for 4, SUBWAY® catering during the game and a SUBWAY® merchandise pack. The winner (if aged 15 years or younger) will...
  6. EY

Sonny Bill embraces Mason controversy

Apologies if already been posted For a split second, the New Zealand rugby league camp was the last place Bulldogs superstar Sonny Bill Williams wanted to be. Arriving at the Brisbane camp was supposed to provide welcome relief from the "cubicle controversy" that has dogged Williams in...
  7. EY

Joey not the best by SBW

Immortal Joey in good company By Sonny Bill Williams Joey Johns should definitely be made an Immortal, but I can't say he was the best player I ever played against. Don't get me wrong, he was awesome and playing against him when he was on fire, like in the Anzac Test last year, he...
  8. EY

Canterbury Bankstown Express

For those in the local Canterbury Bankstown area the Express has got me even more excited with a special edition feature on the Dogs in this weeks paper. Mason on the front page with DOGS WILL BITE (sorry to tease but cant find the pic). BULLDOGS THIRSTY FOR 2007 SUCCESS Here is one story...
  9. EY

Trial benefits outweigh injuries

BULLDOGS superstar Sonny Bill Williams has downplayed concerns over the risk of playing pre-season trial matches, declaring them an essential part of the build-up to the regular season. Williams endorsed warm-up games, even after team-mate Matt Utai hobbled off WIN Stadium against St George...
  10. EY

Mason Wants Week Off

Mason Wants Week Off Friday, September 8, 2006 - 12:17 PM Big Willie Mason will be a sight for sore eyes for Bulldogs fans when he runs out onto Telstra Stadium in the qualifying final against Canberra back from a 2 week suspension and ironically his priority in the game is to get another...
  11. EY

Refs won't be swayed by Brown

Refs won't be swayed by Brown: Folkes Thursday, August 10, 2006 - 5:13 PM Bulldogs coach Steve Folkes doesn't believe Nathan Brown's rant against NRL referees will have any bearing on the performance of Sean Hampstead in Sunday's NRL blockbuster. St George Illawarra coach Brown was fined...
  12. EY

Ski trip accommodation request

HELP!!! Does anybody have or know of someone who owns a holiday home around Thredbo, Jindabyne that they would like to book out for 3 nights 4 of July till the 7th of July. There is 4 adults & year old child, a two bedroom aprtment would be great. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
  13. EY

Past, Present, Future, I'll be a DOGGIE forever

I am having problems with getting my signature to appear, HELP!!! This is a game for Men not sticks BEWARE of the DOGS in O SIX!!!!