Search results

1. Dogahol

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

We only have 2 fullback options for next week Papalli Wilson
  2. Dogahol

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Tass not binned was a game changing moment
  3. Dogahol

Official Gus on Twitter

I was chatting to a Souths fan at work this morning about that too. A Travis Norton type player
  4. Dogahol

Official Gus on Twitter

Woods is playing SG Ball. Hopefully plays some Flegg towards the back end of the year. O'Neil is playing Flegg. He needs to be moved into NSW Cup right away
  5. Dogahol

Official Gus on Twitter

It is time for Gus to move on. His ego has cost us a couple Marquee props already. Can someone ping him and remind him that the "Club First. Team Second. Individual Third." mantra applies to him too.
  6. Dogahol

"Big Money" Offer, As Rivals Try To Pinch Roosters Hitman.

only between the hours of 2am and 4am, or so I'm told
  7. Dogahol

I'll meet you at JB HiFi loading dock bankstown at midnight
  8. Dogahol

Haha easy done you little homo
  9. Dogahol

Jk met with Politis dipshit. The handshake agreement had not been active for a number of years. You’re not really Mr current events, are ya?
  10. Dogahol

He has put pen to whose paper?
  11. Dogahol

The handshake agreement is between JK and Politis. Was instrumental in us keeping Alamoti, back when we thought he was actually going to be amazing.
  12. Dogahol

Official Dolphins scoop up averillo for three years

Averillo is not worth anything more than 350k He is a fast. That is it. His involvement rate is terrible.
  13. Dogahol

Thompson out for season

All the best, bye.
  14. Dogahol

Fave Kebab

Yeeros where available. Kebab if desperate
  15. Dogahol

'When seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. '

'When seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. '
  16. Dogahol

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

That was O'Neill. Yesterday was his NSW Cup debut and thought he was impressive
  17. Dogahol

Joash looking good. Hopefully not far off a debut O’Neil on debut looked really impressive. Could develop quite well I thought Flano went well at hooker. Not sure what everyone else was watching That new centre… is he injured already Skelton must also be close to a debut
  18. Dogahol

Daniel Saifiti

Do it
  19. Dogahol

Eg 999,999 of media bias against club. QLD 14th man

At the time I thought a Sin Bin should have applied for the incoming player. That would have been fair. No pu8nishment from here really matters
  20. Dogahol

Will the Bulldogs Retain Paul Alamoti

LMAO Alamoti is not growing any more. I won't lose any sleep from his departure. I'll drive him to NQ
  21. Dogahol

Jonah lomu's cousin

181CM and 100Kg. I hope he is quick because he ain't big
  22. Dogahol

FULLBACK HERITAGE

Ben Barba does not get close to Daly M without Sam Kasiano.
  23. Dogahol

FULLBACK HERITAGE

The Welsh Wizard, Jonathan Davies
  24. Dogahol

News “I’ve just been taking the p—-‘Pangai’s lament spurred by training with SBW

Looks like TPJs training sessions with SBW were in the dunny
  25. Dogahol

Opinion Alamoti

If you're good enough, you're old enough. Alamoti has displayed he is neither, yet. Chuck him in NSW Cup to develop further.
  26. Dogahol

News DOG-FIGHT AS AFL EYES TEEN

Apparently, he's quite the cricketer also and has that as an option. Exciting young talent. Let's hope he picks the Bulldogs. Would be a shame to see him elsewhere.
  27. Dogahol

Andrew Davey joins Parramatta Eels from Bulldogs

What was his contract length and how much of that are we paying for the coming years?
  28. Dogahol

Opinion Ciraldo is a genius

He's had several concussions in his short career. I am expecting him to be medically retired some time soon, unfortunately.
  29. Dogahol

Opinion Ciraldo is a genius

I don't think I have ever seen Patolo fire on any cylinders
  30. Dogahol

News Bulldogs New $60m Centre Of Excellence To Be Evenly Shared By Male And Female Players

Rugby League revenue is largely run through the mens game Womens talent pool no matter how "good" they get will be comparable to a under 14s
  31. Dogahol

News Bulldogs New $60m Centre Of Excellence To Be Evenly Shared By Male And Female Players

blah blah blah lets not be woke. Women can have 5% of the complex.
  32. Dogahol

Chris MINS AKA TOP DOG !!!!!

hate to break it to you sport but we are already fucked. Which govt locked down all the wogs? Which govt is selling off all our assets How high has the cost of living risen under a liberl govt. Personally, I am neither a lib or lab man. What gets me is morons thinking one is better than the...
  33. Dogahol

RFM

Problem is RFM is not a lock forward. Move him to the second row and shift Preston to lock and I would expect better performances from RFM and Preston to continue shining. You can chuck Topine, Morine or the new Fijian we signed as bench rotation.
  34. Dogahol

News ‘He’s got a lot more’: Bulldogs rookie justifies the hype - and he’ll only get better

Schoupp would have scored the first one himself. He’s quicker than Alamoti Schoupp would not have been skilful or clever enough to set up the 2nd one
  35. Dogahol

Anyone got any insight on Kallum Weatherall-Stacey. Seems to be built in the mode and runs like Selwyn Cobbo
  36. Dogahol

Blonde girl in tigers coaching box

This place, wow! :neutral:
  37. Dogahol

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

The fullback in SG Ball. What is his deal?
  38. Dogahol

2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

Pangai was sitting out a large portion of yesterdays training. Not sure if it was an injury complaint
  39. Dogahol

Official Lynx Cliffe

Imagine this kid jumps on this forum excited to read comments about himself and reads this shit
  40. Dogahol

Official Harold matts SG ball and flegg summer squad

Saw some highlights and that no 23 in Flegg scored a very nice try. Great footwork and acceleration
  41. Dogahol

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Ronaldo wants out of his contract. It is the only reason why he has spoken up against the Glazers.
  42. Dogahol

Garnacho is a gun. Can't wait to also see the rise of Hannibal, Zidane and McNeill. We have some good ones.
  43. Dogahol

Too much disrespect on CR7. Watch the game peeps. He changed the game. Had a hand in all 3 goals and could have had a couple. He will be starting and scoring soon.
  44. Dogahol

var is also used to clear or apply any foul play within the lead up of a goal. Lets apply the rules when it suits though lmao. 3-1. Take your medicine and stfu
  45. Dogahol

It is a foul in every game. We should not be talking about this as it should have been called right away. Move on GGMU
  46. Dogahol

Opinion TPJ

Can we put Pangai on GayGuy's side of the field please
  47. Dogahol

Round 19 TPJ against Tino

In the same world that he'd get picked if QLD eligible. This is why they win. We pick softcocks
  48. Dogahol

I wouldn't say it is dead. Both sides are trying to play their cards. Man United would not be casing FDJ unless they knew there was interest there. FDJ is owed 17m from Barca due to deferred payments and doesn't want to leave without what he's owed, hence the narrative they are running with...
  49. Dogahol

Did someone remove a post in here?
  50. Dogahol

Burton pictured with dogs powerbrokers

You're thinking Bullfrog. That went away with him and brought back with Khoury. Just trying to give credit where due. Gushas been great forus and is going to continue to do so. Needs to be clearly said that a lot of great stuff or most of came directly from JK
  51. Dogahol

This handshake agreement predates Gould coming on board and before he was even mentioned. This was all John Khoury. But yes to Gus and his influence
  52. Dogahol

Politis and Khoury have a handshake agreement not to go after each others players. Roosters backed off Alamoti back when the hype around him was starting to build for that reason.
  53. Dogahol

Jordan Samrani

Thank You Sir!! Standing out at the sharks is no yard stick. Ask Lichaa lol
  54. Dogahol

Jordan Samrani

Who is the 3rd and where is it being televised?
  55. Dogahol

Opinion Kiraz

I hope I am wrong and would gladly eat humble pie. I just don't see it. I would love to hear who in the NRL we would compare him too and why?
  56. Dogahol

Opinion Kiraz

Alamoti is the 2022 Karl McNichol. I don't see the hype at all. He's 18 and slower that a retiring Hazem El Masri. Big deal he can fend and has an ok flick pass - that skill is good in the jnrs.
  57. Dogahol

News Jacob Kiraz, Corey Allen verbal altercation that ignited Bulldogs,

Love this. Absolutely a breath of fresh air. In a world of show boating players who are there to get paid., be a Kiraz !
  58. Dogahol

Slow Recovery for RFM

All comes back to the one game he played for the kiwis in the US.
  59. Dogahol

Trial

I don't buy that "You can't keep them all" line that I keep hearing. Especially when it comes to standout players, as described above
  60. Dogahol

Official Bulldogs lock up boom rookie

Why is it 3/4 years off? Was Nathan Cleary 3/4 years off at 17yo? Or Luai? or Sam Walker? - nope all debuted at 18. I'm sure there are quite a few other examples If he's got the skills and talent then he is old enough
  61. Dogahol

Trial

Don't like the sound of this. Any more info?
  62. Dogahol

News Ben Barba faces new assault charge

hahaha what a knob Remember when he brought the heat to Idris and Idris put him in his place :tearsofjoy: As above though, very sad. He'd wreck the NRL with the way it is played today.
  63. Dogahol

Opinion V-Rex 2023!

Bulldogs fans crying at this signing fml
  64. Dogahol

News Paul Vaughan has Arrived

haha yeah i was thinking that during The Fox's interview
  65. Dogahol

Opinion Was Shifty our best ever 7? If not who was better??

Sherwins kicking game was better than Johns. Short by a long way, long on par or a bit better. shifty used to put up running bombs where he’d chase them, catch and offload in the one motion. From 2001 he was amazing.
  66. Dogahol

Cant (NZ) sends two juniors to the dogs

Facebook has blocked this
  67. Dogahol

Bulldogs’ teen freak Paul Alamoti runs riot with insane assist, try double against Roosters

These comparison don’t do much for me at all tbh. These guys are a dime a dozen. I’d prefer hearing he’s a Joseph Manu clone, can dazzle with footwork and has blistering speed.
  68. Dogahol

Bulldogs’ teen freak Paul Alamoti runs riot with insane assist, try double against Roosters

I’ve seen some highlights from some games on YouTube so can someone explain the hype around this kid? he looks bigger and stronger than the rest but tbh he reminds me of Karl McNichol! what are his attributes? What’s a player that we can compare him to?
  69. Dogahol

News Innisfail product Bailey Biondi-Odo is still pinching himself after a breakout season with Canterbury Bulldogs

The kid has a lot of ability what I am hoping to see next season are his football smarts. Obviously Burton is a lock at 5/8 so BBO an option at Hb? is he a “heads up player? Does he have good game management? Etc
  70. Dogahol

News $BW-I had so many drugs in my system I could have died-SBW admission in his new book

LOL "It wasn't about the money" Absolutely no ownership from this grub. Why come back to Australia and to the Roo$ter$?
  71. Dogahol

Salty Ivan Says “Reality Will Bight”

We really need a halves partner for him. Moses Averillo ain't it. Flannagan ain't it. Is that young lebbo bloke ready for FG? Any other options in our squad?
  72. Dogahol

THANK YOU ALL.

There's quite a few others to add to that list. Also noting, there are a few dickheads that think they should be on the board. It is our job as members to squash that
  73. Dogahol

Official Braidon burns takes the final roster spot

1 year deals. If it pays off - genius. If not, we are in prime position to fill the roster with those that are available on the market for the following year that are much better suited.
  74. Dogahol

The amount of times we’ve changed managers. I like what Ole is building, what he’s done to the squad thus far. I’m sure there’s more to come and we’ve also got some very talented youth too.
  75. Dogahol

News Last drinks: The tough conversation Gus Gould needs to have

He's a sponsor. Let him talk. What is the big deal? The bloke can be very influential. Why would you want to shut him up? Might be controversial but he's a Bulldogs fan so lets see if he can help push us into good positions. I don't believe he's like our former chairman who wanted to be...
  76. Dogahol

Defensive Coach - Please Explain

A good portion of our players are eligible for Flagg. Once we get our new signings in next year, half these guys will fall back to develop further. Calm the fuck down.
  77. Dogahol

Opinion Anyone else watching Harper and thinking wtf

The Anderson’s were in charge….
  78. Dogahol

Jayden Okunbor

Beef him up and move him in the middle. Has dick fingers and worthless elsewhere. Can’t believe we signed him for 2 more years
  79. Dogahol

Opinion Anyone else watching Harper and thinking wtf

He left and signed without telling anyone. We had no choice.
  80. Dogahol

Credit where it’s due

If we are giving credit where it is due, let’s not give oxygen to those who leak club news. Let’s give credit to this Bulldogs administration that have gone strength to strength, executing their plan to rebuild and return us to a powerhouse club
  81. Dogahol

The Mole: Klemmer eyeing club change and Bulldogs may fit bill (and Vaughan news)

There is more to Klemmer leaving than him wanting out. The word toxic has been thrown about. No chance the club will entertain him coming back.
  82. Dogahol

Official Bulldogs Members Forum

It was made clear that some of the comments at the forum were not for public consumption. Also no photos. Guess some internet clout is more important
  83. Dogahol

Opinion Where would you prefer to watch the bulk of our games?

People really do like to whinge. Would Liverpool really be that bad? Lets face is...Belmore as a whole is not suitable for a stadium. It is what it is so movie on. If Dogs have an opportunity to build a stadium somewhere, even Liverpool which will increase our supporter base, then why not go...
  84. Dogahol

Opinion Barrett Emotional Reaction After Win

There were tears in the eyes from many at the club.
  85. Dogahol

News Off-field traits prove Topine a special prospect for Canterbury

Both Taupau and Finucane were future captains too. Hope Topine doesn’t get shafted like they did
  86. Dogahol

Kahlid Rajab

Playing him in Flegg this year would be a good barometer though, possibly good for his development also.
  87. Dogahol

Official Bulldogs Jersey Flegg 2021

Yeah....is he at the right club?
  88. Dogahol

Official Bulldogs Jersey Flegg 2021

No5 looks like a very big winger. Details?
  89. Dogahol

Official Jackson topine debuts

In NSW Cup he’s been decent without standing out if that is anything to go by...
  90. Dogahol

I think To’o has a shelf life of 2/3 years. He’ll go from elite to average pretty quick. Alamo yo is not in the shape as the elites that we are seeing so I don’t think he’ll be anything more than average unless he develops blistering pace like JAC which I don’t think he has
  91. Dogahol

Is he even that good. I’ve seen highlight videos including that game against the roosters and haven’t seen much to get excited about. would be interested tohear from someone who has watched him closely. will he be an amazing centre or turn into a forward
  92. Dogahol

Scott Sattler announces Bulldogs' potential signing of Brandon Smith

The same Melbourne that took Remis Smith with no player in return?
  93. Dogahol

News Broncos table $2.8M mega offer in desperate bid to keep gun centre

Is Alamoti even fast/elusive/agile or is he just bigger than the other kids? I've seen highlights but not enough to get excited. Who is he similar to in the NRL
  94. Dogahol

Scott Sattler announces Bulldogs' potential signing of Brandon Smith

B Smith will go a long way to fixing an issue we had since Des got rid of Ennis. We can't really ask for much better as there are none on the market.