Search results

1. Mustang

Opinions

i need a new phone..something with gps/good camera and not too chunky i'm thinking nokia 6220 classic..any advice?
  2. Mustang

Bulldogs Vs Dragons *Live Scores*

Go doggiesss
  3. Mustang

Bulldogs vs Panthers *Spoilers*

For the Bulldogs Sonny Bill Williams is out with a rib injury. Nick Kouparitsas will move from the bench into the starting side with Aaron Wheatley coming onto the bench. Mark O'Meley is out with a hamstring injury. Jarrad Hickey will move into starting prop with Chris Armit playing from the...
  4. Mustang

Nokia N70 help

anybody here know how to Keypad lock the nokia n70? thanks
  5. Mustang

optus

somethings wrong with optus they aint taking credit for messages :D
  6. Mustang

windows media player help

hey guys..whenever i watch a highlight on my computer or replay on bigpond or any othere web streaming vid no sound comes out.. im running windows xp and i got windows media player 10 im not sure if i need a codec or its wmp thanks
  7. Mustang

NRL player Hilder in court over assault

Cronulla rugby league player Matt Hilder has pleaded guilty to assault in a Sydney court. Hilder, 24, allegedly threw a plastic chair at a middle-aged man during an argument in Milba Road, Caringbah, on September 10. The 49-year-old received head injuries as a result of the incident...
  8. Mustang

Happy Birthday Crunchie !!

Happy Birthday Maz !!!...have a great day and take care !!! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
  9. Mustang

Kangaroos coach Stuart salutes Inglis

Australian Test coach Ricky Stuart sung the praises of young sensation Greg Inglis after he helped spark a stunning comeback that propelled the Kangaroos to a 20-15 Tri-Nations win over New Zealand at Telstra Dome on Saturday. Down by seven points when Stacey Jones piloted over a field goal...
  10. Mustang

Kiwis V Kangaroos Preview

Despite already gaining a measure of revenge for last years Tri Nations series loss against the Kiwis when exacting a brutal defeat on them in the Anzac Test, the Kangaroos will be looking to once again show the Kiwis who is boss on their home turf at Mt. Smart Stadium, this Saturday night...
  11. Mustang

Smith throws No.9 gauntlet to Buderus

Kangaroos hooker Cameron Smith has thrown down the challenge to Test incumbent Danny Buderus, saying he won't give up the Australian No.9 jumper without a fight. Having overcome a corked leg and a rib cartilage injury picked up in last week's NRL grand final loss to Brisbane, Smith is almost...
  12. Mustang

Civoniceva voted Broncos best in 2006

Retiree Shane Webcke was the sentimental favourite, captain Darren Lockyer was everyone's tip, but both missed out on Brisbane's Player of the Year award behind popular prop Petero Civoniceva. The giant Fijian was rewarded for his outstanding season which culminated in Brisbane's NRL grand...
  13. Mustang

Hayne:"I Am Ready For Tests"

Jarryd Hayne has swept all before him in his rookie season. He was a prolific try scorer for the Eels, the Dally M rookie of the year and a member of the Prime Ministers XIII that traveled to Rugby League mad Papua New Guinea to defeat the Kumuls, and now after having been selected in the...
  14. Mustang

Smith Given Ok to Join Kangaroos

Melbourne hooker Cameron Smith will take his place in the Kangaroos squad for the upcoming Tri Nations rugby league tournament after passing a team medical in Sydney on Thursday morning. Smith has been troubled by rib and knee injuries suffered in Sunday night's NRL grand final loss to...
  15. Mustang

D500

Does anybody know if they sell the Samsung D500 Amplifier separately? If they do, how much are they cause i lost my one today. Thanks.
  16. Mustang

Russell Smith Retires

Former International Referee of the Year, Russell Smith has announced his retirement after fifteen years as a first grade referee, the final two seasons of which have been spent in the Telstra Premiership. The Englishman’s 39 matches in the Telstra Premiership saw him become the longest...
  17. Mustang

How do i...

How do i not keep sent messages in the Private Messages? Thanks..
  18. Mustang

McRae Speaks About Souths Dumping

A shattered Shaun McRae has spoken out about being dumped as coach of South Sydney. McRae, who was replaced by Jason Taylor in the top job for 2007, spoke on UK television's Boots 'n' All sports show, describing his axing as "like being hit over the head with a sledgehammer". "I am...
  19. Mustang

Benji May Miss start of 2007

Wests Tigers five-eighth Benji Marshall has ditched the arm brace and returned to the training paddock, but he could still miss the first month of next year's NRL season. The New Zealand international is on the comeback from a shoulder reconstruction and moved freely at Tigers' training...
  20. Mustang

Dogs Vs Broncos *Spoilers*

^^
  21. Mustang

Converter...

Does anyone know a good program that i can use to convert midi format to mp3 or anything to mp3?, thanks.
  22. Mustang

Friday Night League *Spoilers*

Cooper Cronk scores smith converts 6-0 Storm way
  23. Mustang

Coach's Corner

Source:www.bulldogs.com.au There is a lot of talk about our game against the Dragons tomorrow night. I know that our boys are looking forward to it, for various reasons. Firstly, it will allow us the opportunity to see how we are going in comparison to another top four club. Secondly, we...
  24. Mustang

Rabbitohs sign new halfback

South Sydney's impressive 2007 recruitment drive continued on Thursday with the signature of Parramatta halfback Jeremy Smith. A former junior Kiwi, Smith agreed to a two-year deal with the Rabbitohs where he will be joined by fellow Eel Dean Widders and interim Parramatta coach Jason Taylor...
  25. Mustang

Happy Birthday bulldogruss

Happy Birthday, all the best...jimmy_the_greek can post the cake..
  26. Mustang

Storm V Broncos *Spoilers*

1 min: The Broncos kick off! 7 min: The Broncos are penalised for a high shot, and Matt King is warned for running in for a little push and shove. Penalty goal attempt to come... 8 min: PENALTY GOAL Melbourne Storm Cameron Smith lands the goal for the Broncos high tackle. Storm 2-0 8...
  27. Mustang

Bulldogs V Warriors Preview

Source:www.sportal.com.au VENUE & TIME: Telstra Stadium, Sunday - 14:30 AEST HEAD TO HEAD: Played 20, Bulldogs 10, Warriors 8, draws 2 COVERAGE: Fox Sports, ABC Radio LAST TIME: Bulldogs 30 - Warriors 16 at Ericsson Stadium, round 8, 2006 WALKING WOUNDED The Bulldogs have...
  28. Mustang

Bulldogs team announced

Source:www.bulldogs.com.au Mitsubishi Electric Bulldog Sonny Bill Williams has been forced back into the centres this week after Matt Utai today took the early guilty plea in regards to his grade two reckless high tackle. Williams will line up against the Warriors in the number three...
  29. Mustang

1000 posts

1000 posts :D...Soon it will be 2000 :)
  30. Mustang

Problem!

Every time i turn my computer on its always signed in with my sisters msn account windows messenger(msn) but theres no icon in the system tray. Someone told me it was a virus though im not sure. I scanned my computer with Spyware Doctor and its still doing it, can anyone help me?
  31. Mustang

Lolesi wants revenge against old mates

The only thing more brutal than the physical beating Wests Tigers centre Jamaal Lolesi copped the last time he played against the Bulldogs was the verbal one that followed. The Bulldogs steamrolled the premiers 47-12 in their round two NRL clash earlier this season, with Lolesi coming in for...
  32. Mustang

Lillyman Resigns with Cowboys

Queensland Origin forward Jacob Lillyman has agreed to re-sign with battling NRL club North Queensland for an additional two seasons. Lillyman, 22, debuted for the Maroons off the bench in their 30-6 thumping of NSW in Brisbane on June 14 but was replaced by Brisbane hardman Tonie Carroll for...
  33. Mustang

Ben Hornby Passes Fitness Test

NSW interchange utility Ben Hornby has passed a fitness test on his injured groin. But a final decision on his availability for Wednesday night's State Of Origin decider will not be made until later in the day. Hornby was put through a series of running drills at New South Wales training...
  34. Mustang

Bulldogs Vs Tigers Preview

Source VENUE & TIME: Telstra Stadium, Sunday - 15:00 AEST HEAD TO HEAD: Played 12, Bulldogs 7, Tigers 5 COVERAGE: Channel 9, 4BC, 2GB, ABC Radio LAST TIME: Bulldogs 47 - Tigers 12 at Telstra Stadium, round 2, 2006 WALKING WOUNDED Tigers five-eighth Benji Marshall is out for...
  35. Mustang

Trent Cutler named on wing

Source: www.bulldogs.com.au Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs coach Steve Folkes has named Trent Cutler on the wing in place of the suspended Matt Utai. Earlier today Utai took the early guilty plea with regard to the grade one dangerous throw charge he incurred on the weekend. The full...
  36. Mustang

Broncos vs Dragons **spoilers**

23 min: NO TRY Brisbane Broncos Following some good lead-up work from Karmichael Hunt, Darius Boyd squeezes over the line right in the corner - but he dropped the ball in trying to force it. 12-8 Dragons way..
  37. Mustang

Hickey Re-signs for Two Years

Source:www.bulldogs.com.au Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs forward Jarrad Hickey has agreed to terms with the Club and wear the blue-and-white until the end of the 2008 season. Hickey, 21, is a product of the Bulldogs junior system, hailing from the St Christophers Junior Rugby League Club in...
  38. Mustang

Lineup to play Broncos

Source: www.bulldogs.com.au Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs coach Steve Folkes has named the following team to meet the Broncos this Saturday at Suncorp Stadium at 7.30pm. 1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri 3. Sonny Bill Williams 4. Willie Tonga 5. Cameron Phelps 6. Daniel Holdsworth 7...
  39. Mustang

Some help please

hey does anyone know how i can change that thing right under my username saying "Jersey Flegg"? Thanx
  40. Mustang

WWE or ECW

Since ECW One Night Stand it coming up and the wwe vs ecw feud is beginning which brand do you go for not to mention ECW is coming FULL-TIME after one night stand
  41. Mustang

Help!!

hey can someone help me i want to put a pic in my signature and i don't know how can someone tell me how to do it Thanx ;)
  42. Mustang

Bulldogs team to face the eels

Source: www.bulldogs.com.au Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs team to meet the Eels this Sunday contains two changes from the team that defeated the Roosters last week. Mark O'Meley returns after overcoming a sternum injury sustained in the Test match. Dallas McIlwain returns to Premier League...
  43. Mustang

Players Off Contract And Thoughts

These are the players that are off contract this season. What are your thoughts on who should stay and who should leave? Armit- He has proved to be good enough to be resigned Asotasi- I hope he stays Conn Cutler- Should be resigned Ben Cziskowski Jon Green- Not sure Grimaldi- This is...
  44. Mustang

Andrew Emilio Injured

http://www.injuryupdate.com.au/injuries.php?sport=NRL looks like Andrew Emilio is injured it looked pretty bad but his only gonna miss the Warriors match...Sonny Bill to replace him and im guessing this will give someone from pl a chance?