Search results

1. JAZZY92

Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

Weapon @Dognacious cheers mate!
  2. JAZZY92

Hahaha I’m a 1 league operator and I’m already in one with my mates anyway. Multiple leagues is way too much effort. I’m not sure what the dynamic is on here with SC but I wouldn’t mind being in a group of kennelers.
  3. JAZZY92

I’m clearly way too late for the league but is there any chance of a kennel group on supercoach? You can have unlimited teams and it’s just based on total points but could be a shout for fun and bragging rights?
  4. JAZZY92

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

@Critta Magic on a side note, you weren’t kidding about Preston. Fuck me dead. Impressive.
  5. JAZZY92

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

I know you’re taking the piss, but I legitimately read their comments like this :tearsofjoy:
  6. JAZZY92

I’m with you here mate. Cannot for the life of me figure out what people are so upset about. He runs the ball, he gets trapped with it. He passes, doesn’t create anything. For comparison, Reynolds had 2 runs for about 8 meters and got just as, if not more smashed than Flanagan, and Josh is the...
  7. JAZZY92

Post Match discussion

Mate ya love to see it. Just want to see it all season now.
  8. JAZZY92

Post Match discussion

Yeah, tigers, who leaked 42 points :tearsofjoy:
  9. JAZZY92

Where will we finish - on the record

Final position - 8th Win/loss - 12/12 - 0.500 For/Against - Positive (gets us into finals)
  10. JAZZY92

After watching today's trial game, who's in your 17?

1. Perham 2. Addo Carr 3. Alamoti 4. Averillo 5. Kiraz 6. Burton 7. Flanno 8. Thompson 9. Mahoney 10. King 11. Kikau 12. RFM 13. Sutton 14. Brown/Topine 15. TPJ 16. Pele 17. Preston
  11. JAZZY92

Post Match discussion

Happened right infront of me. My jaw hit the floor. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a hooker throw a triple cut out to the winger from left midfield like that. Was even more blown away that butter fingers Okunbor actually caught it.
  12. JAZZY92

Post Match discussion

Certainly got some nice speed for a big boy
  13. JAZZY92

Post Match discussion

Ahh okay. I watched it live at the game and haven’t seen the replay yet but I’ll keep an eye on it when I do!
  14. JAZZY92

Not bad at all! Is 8 tackles enough involvement though? Fuck he hit someone hard when we were defending our line. I could see him eyeing him off during the play the ball. Hit him hard ball and all. Bone rattler. That was nice to watch.
  15. JAZZY92

Post Match discussion

I thought that was Topine?
  16. JAZZY92

He also took the hit up under the sticks towards the end of the game, quick to his feet and gave Brandon Clarke the quick play the ball to get up and score his try. Watching that live made me very moist. I tried to focus on Pele’s defence because that has been one of his main drawbacks from...
  17. JAZZY92

Yeah I agree there mate the execution isn’t the best. But his communication and direction is very solid.
  18. JAZZY92

I was at the game and Haywood was fantastic. The options you’re speaking of was because Joash’s positioning was off, and Haywood let him know about it. He was very vocal, told him to sweep after a dud 5th tackle option because Joash was nowhere to be seen. A few sets later had all 3, Rajab...
  19. JAZZY92

2023 Ladder Competition - Final

I screenshotted Riccio’s quote so that if we do make finals I can send it to him to rub it in his face.
  20. JAZZY92

He debuted there and played the rest of the season there in his debut year.
  21. JAZZY92

Hahaha yeah, except channel 9 commentators can’t commentate.
  22. JAZZY92

Official Gus on Twitter

If only I could finish early this afternoon.
  23. JAZZY92

Honestly, I think the best option would be for certain Membership packages, you get access to all bulldogs games, streamed live with Bulldogs biased commentary. The NBA do a similar thing. If you have their league pass you can choose between commentators that are biased for each team. They don’t...
  24. JAZZY92

100%. Notice how as soon as 1 reporter asked him to comment on the CBA, and he did, that became the all of the reporters sole focus. I’ve vowed to stay away from mainstream media as best I can this year. Bloke in a bar always talks about all the major topics in Rugby League news so I’m happy to...
  25. JAZZY92

Full Strength would you assume we see: 1) Hayze Perham 2) Jacob Kiraz 3) Jake Averillo 4) Paul Alamoti 5) Josh Addo-Carr 6) Matt Burton 7) Kyle Flanagan 8) Luke Thompson 9) Reed Mahoney 10) Max King 11) Viliame Kikau 12) Ray Faitala-Mariner 13) Ryan Sutton 14) Fa’amanu Brown 15) Chris Patolo...
  26. JAZZY92

Excited to see what Preston is like. Haven’t seen much of him.
  27. JAZZY92

News NRL Pre-Season Teams: Bulldogs to select Josh Reynolds and Hayze Perham

Once again Telegraph get it wrong. No Perham. Fucking idiots.
  28. JAZZY92

Official Flanagun's position "assured" after "outstanding" preseason, baby

Yes, Daily Tele gets everything correct.
  29. JAZZY92

2023 Ladder Competition - Final

1) Rooster 2) Shark 3) Rabbit 4) Panther 5) Cowboy 6) Storms 7) Sea Eagle 8) Eel 9) Bulldog 10) Tiger 11) Raider 12) Bronco 13) Knight 14) Titan 15) Warrior 16) Dolphin 17) Dragon
  30. JAZZY92

The Kennel - Meet Up

I’m from South Coast New South Wales and will be attending the Raiders trial match in Moruya if anyone wanted to meet up there.
  31. JAZZY92

Official Gus on Twitter

Gus should retweet this with the article Buzz wrote about us not using drones at training :tearsofjoy:
  32. JAZZY92

News disgruntled young Bulldogs star is looking for a new club

Truth is you, (or me, or anyone) doesn’t have to understand the thinking behind the JR to top 30 move. It’s obvious Ciro and Gus and all the other coaching/leadership team see value in it in some form, even if we don’t. It’s fun to speculate and offer our opinion on these decisions (that’s the...
  33. JAZZY92

Opinion Kylie Flanagan

Yeah I agree mate! Even from the outside looking in you can tell not many (if any) of the boys like him too much. Not really sure if it’s a personality thing or a “you suck at footy” thing but you can certainly see it.
  34. JAZZY92

News Could Karl Oloapu's arrival spell disaster for Kyle Flanagan at the Bulldogs?

I 100% agree. As a SuperCoach player who owned Fifita I watched his games a lot last year and it was as if Campbell was allergic to him. Saw so many clear opportunities for Fifita on the TV and Campbell just ruined it.
  35. JAZZY92

Opinion Kylie Flanagan

Are you dirty on Reed because he said you were his least favourite team mate?
  36. JAZZY92

Give us your best 3 or 4 signing predictions

My mistake there. Regardless, he’s only ever shown glimpses of his potential across his whole career. Hasn’t been able to do it consistently. I think I might be salty because I had huge, game breaking expectations from him last year and he didn’t deliver in the slightest. My hopes are still...
  37. JAZZY92

News Could Karl Oloapu's arrival spell disaster for Kyle Flanagan at the Bulldogs?

That’s a very Gus thing to do. Wouldn’t shock.
  38. JAZZY92

You would think so, but I reckon Fermor (who runs a great line) is better suited to Forans style of squaring up defenders. Fifita is the guy you just give early ball on the front foot and watch him bulldoze *****. I think he’ll play on the right and the 7 who uses him properly will keep the spot.
  39. JAZZY92

Give us your best 3 or 4 signing predictions

I’ve been hoping for TPJ to fire for 2 years now. My hopes for him no longer exist and regardless of how he goes this year I’m happy to see him leave the club at the end of the year. I say that because if he kills it this year he’ll command a similar price to his last one and he’s proven he’s...
  40. JAZZY92

I reckon whichever 7 uses Fifita correctly will cement their spot.
  41. JAZZY92

Off contract middles

Gus said on twitter the other day that Patolo is training really well this preseason and impressing. Make of that what you will but it could mean we get his best season yet. I think a lot of these previously fringe guys, could become solid options this year without Barrett stunting their growth...
  42. JAZZY92

News Who is the next Papali’i? NRL’s top 10 value-for-money signings of 2023

Yeah 100% I agree. I was actually asking the question though hahaha.
  43. JAZZY92

News Who is the next Papali’i? NRL’s top 10 value-for-money signings of 2023

Would Tigers be paying some of Musgrove’s salary though? Since he was meant to be a tiger for 2 more years? If Tigers are paying half of Musgrove’s, ($250k) they’re effectively swapping Musgrove for Klemmer and paying $650k for him.
  44. JAZZY92

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Yeah I heard that aswell, if he can fold cup players aswell I reckon he’s a huge shout to finish the year in the halves. Gonna go give that Willy Mason pod a listen in my lunch break. Sounds like he’s already folding squad players.
  45. JAZZY92

Opinion Karl Oloapu

There’s a couple of salty and intellectually challenged Broncos fans commenting on the instagram version of that video (all broncos fans are). I agree with most of what Beak mentions about Karl too. Can’t wait to see him break out.
  46. JAZZY92

2023 Bulldogs Season Launch

Even if he is available, Manly having the bye round 2 just screams he will be rested. It essentially gives him an extra 3 weeks for a 1 game sacrifice. If he plays, it will be Seibolds first mistake at manly.
  47. JAZZY92

Come on Gus announce more signings already..

Hahaha yeah that’s him. This is a screenshot of what she is referring to.
  48. JAZZY92

Nah Spencer Leniu. She hasn’t heard any updates about May.
  49. JAZZY92

She’s updated this today saying Leniu is confirmed. Club announcement next week. Don’t shoot the messenger.
  50. JAZZY92

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Because his takes are so shit, it’s comical.
  51. JAZZY92

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Good for you man, but pretty much everyone except Barrett knew Averillo wasn’t a halfback.
  52. JAZZY92

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Ahh and don’t you worry. The entire kennel is happy you have no say on who’s in the team aswell.
  53. JAZZY92

Opinion Karl Oloapu

@Flanagun talking like Ciraldo is going to pick players based on age.
  54. JAZZY92

Opinion Karl Oloapu

You stated that he was a kid.
  55. JAZZY92

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Not to mention more recently, Suaili’i last year, Xerri a few years ago, who came out firing.
  56. JAZZY92

Opinion Karl Oloapu

He’s 18. Australian law dictates that’s he’s and adult. I think Flano will improve this year. He’ll have more time thanks to Mahoney’s service and shouldn’t be as rushed as he has looked in the past. But I also think the writing is on the wall for him and he’ll be out the door at the end of the...
  57. JAZZY92

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Freddy was at our training session the other day. He lost last year and he lost against the worst Queensland side in history. Corey Allan at fullback ffs. It wouldn’t shock to see him switch things up this year.
  58. JAZZY92

Opinion Karl Oloapu

I think he’ll still be in the squad.
  59. JAZZY92

What kind of style will the team play under Ciraldo?

A hybrid of Penriths defence and Potters attack.
  60. JAZZY92

Opinion Karl Oloapu

This is what I see happening around origin. Burton will be out, Oloapu and Flanagan will be our halves, Oloapu will put perform Flange in this period. Burton comes back, takes the 7 Jersey but stays on the left, Oloapu plays 6. This is what I feel will happen, provided Flanagan doesn’t brain it...
  61. JAZZY92

Club captains formally announced

As many have already said, leadership group is super normal. Ray will handle press conferences and off field captain duties. Burto and Reed will run the team on game day. The other 3 are leadership roles. Indigenous, Polynesian and White to cover all bases when it comes to cultural concerns...
  62. JAZZY92

Club captains formally announced

The coach
  63. JAZZY92

News Knights star 'Dominic Young' tours Bulldogs facilities

Shit video but this was the best one. Latrell celebrating early had me in stitches at the time.
  64. JAZZY92

News Knights star 'Dominic Young' tours Bulldogs facilities

This is an interesting one. My favourite thing about Dom Young is his effort. I remember on multiple occasions last year of him sprinting infield from his wing to make tackles on players who had made a linebreak from inside their own half. He almost always got there in time. Effort like that...
  65. JAZZY92

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

This information is pointless to everyone on here if we don’t know the actual decision.
  66. JAZZY92

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Yeah bro, that’s essentially what I meant in that comment. The Halves numbers on their back don’t mean much anymore unless your 7 is only there to run the team (ie Chad Townsend, Adam Reynolds, etc.) All I meant was if Burton was handed the task of improving his team directing and game...
  67. JAZZY92

Opinion Karl Oloapu

All teams that finished Top 4 last year. Coincidence?
  68. JAZZY92

Opinion Karl Oloapu

All preseason the words from Ciro have been about building our own identity, our own style. I think you might have hit the nail on the head with this theory. Burton may eventually wear 7. I mean, he was essentially the half that did everything last year anyway. Barking orders all over the park...
  69. JAZZY92

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

I’m not really sure how previous finals teams are relevant in the current competition, but each to their own. To be completely honest with you I hope you’re right. I hope we shoot up the ladder and go deep into the finals. I just don’t think it will be as certain as you think it will be.
  70. JAZZY92

Our 23 team doesn’t need to compare to our previous finals teams to determine whether we make the 8 or not. Our 23 team needs to be compared to the other 16 teams in the comp this year.
  71. JAZZY92

Cheers for the 0.20c input bro, I think it’s undervalued at that price Honestly I agree with you. Depth is hugely important, and imo ours is an issue aswell. Honestly if burton goes down, we’re cooked. But let’s keep that thought out of our minds. We also need to remember we weren’t fringe...
  72. JAZZY92

Regardless of our squad, you need to consider who from last years top 8 is going to fall out? To make room for us? Who gets worse by a margin big enough to allow us into the 8? Penrith? No. Roosters? No. Parra? Maybe but I still think they win enough games to make it. Cowboys? Potentially...
  73. JAZZY92

Bronson Xerri Podcast

Hahaha love to the punter aaaaaaannnnnnddd the dribbler
  74. JAZZY92

Bronson Xerri Podcast

Yeah I agree 100%! And yeah it’s nice to have a podcast with doggies fans for hosts!
  75. JAZZY92

Bronson Xerri Podcast

If I was a podcaster, I’m sure I would take any feedback or criticism into my stride to try to create the best content for my viewers. I’d also take it with a grain of salt because, as you implied, those who don’t podcast have no idea what creating one entails. It seems clear to me you’re one of...
  76. JAZZY92

Bronson Xerri Podcast

Yeah I agree. I enjoy Bloke but Denan can be dull at times. If you want top shelf shit-talking with a little bit of sport mixed in (mostly league, but also UFC, cricket, etc) Hello Sport is far and away the best in my opinion. Great to listen to in the car instead of radio.
  77. JAZZY92

Bronson Xerri Podcast

I’m a fairly avid podcast listener and I’d never heard of these guys before. To be honest as hosts, and on screen I thought they were pretty dull. Not a whole lot of charisma on screen or in questioning. In saying that, they’re doggies fans and I thought they asked a lot of questions that...
  78. JAZZY92

Bronson Xerri Podcast

I was just about to post this as I’ve just finished it! Super interesting. I feel like he still has a bit of an ego, but seems very genuine on not making a mistake like that again. I love how he knew after his first meeting with Gus he knew where he was signing. And he had interest from all but...
  79. JAZZY92

News Franklin Pele article

2 x 15 minute stints either side of half time springs to mind.
  80. JAZZY92

I thought this too. But no the other picture in the post is THE Tyrone May you’re speaking of. Would definitely be a strange signing if it came off.
  81. JAZZY92

Surround yourself with winners, and you too shall win.
  82. JAZZY92

I wouldn’t know her if I bumped into her on the street. She’s never shown her face on that Instagram page. But she’s a huge footy nut.
  83. JAZZY92

Just so we’re clear, you’re saying her mail is no good or ‘dud’ as you put it (when it was accurate), and has been accurate a lot in the past, but if she’s right about things she shouldn’t post them because it could be defamatory? Every media outlet does this. And they use language like...
  84. JAZZY92

She’s saying that the players have agreed to terms. That’s not signed on the dotted line and nowhere in her post is she claiming that. Everyone on here wants to be the first to know, first to post, all about the inside goss, yet no one believes anything until a club statement is issued. What’s...
  85. JAZZY92

1) a female runs the page. 2) I’ve followed her mail for almost 2 years now for SuperCoach purposes and the vast majority of what she posts is accurate. I’m not saying this is, I have no idea. But she gets it right a lot.
  86. JAZZY92

The 'gun and Corey Allan already looking ripped as preseason begins

Was honestly the only one that stood out for me in this photo. He’s huge.
  87. JAZZY92

News Brisbane Broncos England International Herbie Farnsworth On Bulldogs Radar

Word on the street is he told his manager 800k. But I doubt he’d get that anywhere.
  88. JAZZY92

Alarm Bells Mahoney vs JMK

Yeah apparently Reed claimed it was because Parra lowballed him big time, to the point where he felt so undervalued he told his agent to find him a new club after the meeting and the bulldogs was at the top of his list, I assume because he was a junior of ours.
  89. JAZZY92

100% mate. Todd Payten tried to break the players in their off season last year. Like every professional sport league is 80% mentality/fitness. Some new faces, a brutal off-season and some attacking confidence shown this season will hopefully kill the loser mentality at the club and springboard...
  90. JAZZY92

Not sure if it’s been said or not but rumours are that he’s been unhappy all year. Coupled with coming off a shoulder reco, I think arriving at belmore will be all it takes to revitalise him. (Bold prediction: He’ll challenge Harry Grant/Ben Hunt for the 9/14 role in origin next year)
  91. JAZZY92

Opinion Your shopping / auction list for 2024

2024 1) Campbell 2) Toia 3) Kiraz 4) Skelton 5) JAC 6) Burton 7) S.Walker 8)TPJ 9) Mahoney 10) King 11) Kikau 12) RFM 13) Topine/Morrin 14) Topine/Morrin 15) Sutton 16) Stuckey 17) Jackson/Edwards This lineup is actually realistic to target, it’s young but the talent is there. Maybe look for...
  92. JAZZY92

Round 25 Team list + discussion

Flano the next Joey johns?
  93. JAZZY92

Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

What do you think the plan is with burton if we keep him long term? Kyle, although playing better lately doesn’t seem to be hitting his straps the way we’d hoped for. Does Gus and Ciraldo buy him a 7 or develop him into one and buy a 6? I really think he could be that dangerous 7 like Jahrome...