1. K

Yeah the Boys

True! But once he finishes his coffee, he has to go somewhere
  2. K

Most underrated dogs player ever

Luke Patten
  3. K

Our Kicking Game

It could be Dessies strategy. Running on the last inside the Manly 10m forces them to start their set inside the goal. It's all about winning the field position. If we were to grubber (and it goes out) or bomb (and is caught in goals), its a 20m restart with a 7 tackle count in the set.
  4. K

Bulldogs don’t have cash to lure Israel Folau

Good luck trying to convince Israel Folau to come back to Rugby League. He made the top 50 earning athelete in australia with 1.5 million !!! There's no league player that made the list. source...
  5. K

What's Your Grand Final Pilgrimage?

For those heading out to the Leagues club, what is your backup plan if you can't get into the bar? They will fill up pretty quickly. Would the pubs around the corner be full as well? Also, WHEN we win, do the players come back to the leagues club? is the party in the car park or inside the...
  6. K

Bulldogs v tigers round 19 game day thread - SPOILERS

Mitch Brown is killing me. He's so hot and cold..
  7. K

Mitch Brown's positioning is terrible.... doesnt even get a hand on the winger in his cover defence
  8. K

TRY!!!! It's a score fest
  9. K

Trent Hodkinson.. wow.. beautiful vision
  10. K

Bloody Mitch Brown!!!! two mistakes leading to two tigers try
  11. K

Mitch brown. Contritues to a bulldogs try and contributes to a tigers try
  12. K

Post game show

From all that chatter that is happening, it sounds like Kasiano has agreed to the terms and salary. Most likely a 3 year deal worth X amount. If T-REX comes, the deal is back ended for Kasiano. No TREX, then Kas gets more next year and no back ended contract (or very minimal). Club knows what...
  13. K

Michael lett has quit: confirmed

If Michael lett has quit already, he must be kicking himself after tonights game with sharks. Luke McDougall injured, Bryson Goodwin possibly injured... we need more wingers now
  14. K

Round 5: Post game interview with Kevin Moore

http://www.abc.net.au/news/audio/2011/04/10/3187267.htm
  15. K

Bungle dogs Matt

Utai coming back to bulldogs? Slow day in the office. Was wondering how utai is going and found this: "He originally signed the Crusaders Super League club for 2010 but failed to recover from a knee injury. Instead Utai joined NSW Country Rugby League Club, Young in Group 9. Utai was...
  16. K

High shot costs Ennis a week

Turner, he trains with halligan also
  17. K

Favourite game in the season so far?

final round, vs tigers. It exposed our weakness in defence on the left hand side giving the team to work on it.
  18. K

Hickey may play this week

Heard it too. Corrects words they used was "expect to see hickey on bench this Sunday"... good news.
  19. K

14 players on the field (Merged)

we had 14 players on the field when Benny got the last try ! whats gonna happen?
  20. K

FREE TICKETS to Bulldogs v Manly

Called up Thursday night at 8:30pm and left a voice message. They called me back this morning at 8:15am requesting to pick up the tickets before 5pm. picked up tickets at 9:30am :) Got season pass, will be bringing two friends along to the game to support the bous
  21. K

Bulldogs interested in Wolfman

Manly Sea Eagles' David Williams commanding interest at other clubs DAVID Williams, aka "The Wolfman", became a cult hero on the northern beaches last season and is now just about the hottest property on the open market. With a premiership ring on his finger and an Australian jumper in his...
  22. K

10 x Free Tickets for this weekends game...

that's very generous of you... pm sent for 6 tickets. Will take all if you no one else want's the remaining (dont want to be too greedy :D ) thanks champ
  23. K

Selling my two grand final tickets

Really? i read on the website on ticketek that there are no refunds. Thanks for the lead, I'll give them a call to confirm this.
  24. K

huh? They are category A (or category 1) which sells for $155.
  25. K

Forgot to add, its in section 611 and seatings are next to each other. Can't reveal the seat/row number for buyers protection.
  26. K

I'm trying to sell my two category A Grand Final tickets. I don't want to make a profit, just want to get back what I paid for it. $310 for both. PM me.
  27. K

Doggies Vs Storm Tickets

You are a champion !
  28. K

Doggies Vs Storm Tickets

YEs please !!
  29. K

Dogs v Warriors - Spoilers.

2GB is not calling the game, only updates. Does anyone know if there is another station on radio that is calling the game?
  30. K

Bulldogs vs Warriors LIVE!

873 AM, 2gb you can stream it off the net www.2gb.com.au but please keep posting updates... I cant listen to the radio atm as im at work
  31. K

Folkesy Post Match Report On The Dogs

Doesn't sound like folkes will be changing the halves combo after listening too that. I just hope I got the wrong impression from him.