Search results

1. C

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

with you on this one mate.
  2. C

Bulldogs Videos and Pics thread

One of the best imo...
  3. C

The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

I know that there is some football stuff that we can talk about. There are some odds that play a role in cryptocurrency betting which is interesting to talk about the same as with football betting
  4. C

THANK YOU GOD

Wow! It is a good thing that you already found him! It seems like he was just curious about his surroundings that's why wandered off. How is he now? I hope that he is doing well. He should also be trained on what to do and who to call i ever he finds himself lost again.
  5. C

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

I haven't been really updated about the NBA. What is the latest news? All I knew is that there was a heated discussion about whether to continue the playoffs or not because of the COVID-19 outbreak. Who are the top players and teams as of the moment? It seems like there are a lot of youngsters...
  6. C

Name your favourite in each of these sports

I am not really into some of these sports but I've been cheering for the Sydney Roosters and Brisbane Broncos of the NRL. I have also noticed that the Canterbury Bulldogs have a great lineup. When it comes to EPL, Manchester Utd and Liverpool are the favourites. Well, do you have some team...
  7. C

Beer Appreciation Thread

It is a good thing that you all are planning to have a good time this holiday. Well, there is nothing wrong if it is all about drinking beers. Why don't you all add some wine? Drinking beer is all good but kind of feels heavy in the long run especially the ones that are too frizzy.
  8. C

The Formula One Thread

I think the racing cars are a big deal and all i can say is that it is well done for most of us as we know that there are a lot of people who had a lot of fun in working it out at this point. That was one of the best experiences i ever had and all i can say is that it was really fun to do.
  9. C

2021 Tokyo Olympic Games

Oh yeah the games were a blast and everyone lived to the hype as well. It was easy to expect who wins some of the categories and i think no one can even deny the fact that this was yet the best olympic games we ever had - amidst the pandemic as well. That makes it clear that you do not need...
  10. C

COVID-19 - Thread

It is still going to take some time before all of this goes away. That is what i can see based on the rising number of cases all over the world. That is going to be a problem and i think we might even be able to live with it as if it is not a big deal anymore. Most pandemics just goes away at...
  11. C

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Well that question answers a lot of thoughts and leads to a lot of branches in one blow. That is what i think is special about many other people and i think you could even get the most of it if you talk to other people in a way that they would get what you mean without even saying something.