Search results

1. E

Opinion Longtime servers of the Club

Noticing a lot of clubs throw away their loyal players should there be an avenue to keep them at the club?
  2. E

Opinion Strongest player on the field last 3 years

I reckon Hoppa
  3. E

Algorithms and Hypercondunctivity

A person's brain is like a computer that responds to reception of electrical signals which is created by mind.Mind is the controller or joystick of the actions you implement in daily life . So many people are judged guilty of actions they correspond from their set paradigms which really are...
  4. E

Euromaid Oven

Anyone know much bout these ovens I'm looking for something cheap ?
  5. E

Unfortunate Mining Life

To all my mining friends past and present another comrade is experiencing an all too familiar story. Imagine getting a text message on fly in day after 2 weeks away that says "get a taxi and get your shit off my lawn". Well its true, another one of my mates has got this message and now I'm...
  6. E

140 Dollar Challenge

So I drank 1400 beers in 3 months at 10 cent a can I reckon Boony would probably beat me lols "One for the Pub boys"
  7. E

Music thread

Jam on with your tunes whilst writing
  8. E

Lithium

Lithium seems to be a good prospect for share investment considering the targets of zero emissions across world governments!
  9. E

Poor Man or Woman in the Street

I've been around a bit and it's mainly middle class and often when they can afford you see something special one brother or sister helping out the homeless buying the poor chaps a sandwich or getting them a haircut, it's rare that I see the rich bending their knee to support one of the Human...
  10. E

Fitness is the key to Winning Premierships

You can have all the skill in the world and it will get you by for a bit of time but if you don't have the stamina to keep up you fall by the wayside , in respect TBAZ has recruited well and the training on the physicality side of things seems to be going primo , get out there and smash them boys
  11. E

Volkman

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/02/20/volkman-steers-roosters-to-trial-win-over-wests-tigers/
  12. E

Wouldn't be good to see the Nth Sydney Bears back in action the old days huh

Now that would bring back memories
  13. E

2021 Season

With the 2021 season fast approaching is there any words of encouragement and inspiration you fans would like to say our boys?
  14. E

What does it mean to be true blue and white

Is it the heart on the sleeve? Is it the tackle that inspires the team? Is it the moment of ingenious that gets a try? Is it the crowd that barracks the team on?
  15. E

Trent Hodkinson

Wasn't the star of stars but was consistent ! Hit the corners well with kicks and done his best! Are we looking for consistency or an outbreak of talent any opinions?
  16. E

Discrepancy in beuracratical Dogma

Yes the economy is a foundation but it is used properly? There's a pyramid at each government house if the top stinks of greed it flows downhill ! Any opinions?
  17. E

West Indian Rookie double Century on debut

https://wwos.nine.com.au/cricket/kyle-mayers-210-west-indies-beat-bangladesh-first-test/ce990c0a-2a11-40db-86cb-7b9ead995de9
  18. E

The Need to throw the Ball to the Edges more

My thoughts are that the one thing the boys could of been doing more is using our edges more in attack early to give our forwards a bit of a rest other than that we are a well oiled machine , any thoughts on this?
  19. E

Trial Matches

Should we put in a petition to try get all trial Matches telecasted?