Search results

1. E

News We need him this year’: Cleary insists ‘superstar’ Burton key for Panthers

If they play him at center it's only going to benefit us
  2. E

Just got a call from a country I didn’t know existed

I flew back from West for sths v Bulldogs gf cost me 2000 but I stayed till the end even though they flogged us
  3. E

Sausage sizzle and a few beers?
  4. E

Nice I've actually never been to Belmore but dad and myself will plan on making a match when this health epidemic calms down, to me it's what's more important than family
  5. E

Yeah me to just not risking going anywhere with covid so it's telle for dad and myself
  6. E

In wisdom it resonates with the heavenly dew that rests on the bosom of life but as you thrust home the iron rod you bring life
  7. E

Lmao the rythm of the tango make sure you get pickles
  8. E

Lmao the rythm of the tango make sure you get pickles
  9. E

You'll be safe there should try their burger king!
  10. E

Lmao the intelligence of the ancients was to compress this into cultures
  11. E

https://www.thegreatcourses.com/courses/particle-physics-for-non-physicists-a-tour-of-the-microcosmos
  12. E

https://www.google.com/search?kgmid=/g/11b7qdy9lk&hl=en-AU&q=Particle+Physics+for+Non-physicists:+A+Tour+of+the+Microcosmos&kgs=2ff969ecda7f078b&shndl=0&source=sh/x/kp/osrp&entrypoint=sh/x/kp/osrp
  13. E

Gods everywhere bro he's the atom of life we are the macro of his micro
  14. E

Totally agree with them modern society has a way of destroying life not nurturing it
  15. E

Todays Issues

If they had of stuck with K Rudd we'd be Infront of all other countries now W carbon emissions and fibre optic communications
  16. E

It's linked with the Vatican and Australia aswell
  17. E

https://www.dfat.gov.au/geo/lesotho/Pages/lesotho
  18. E

Just read a bit bout it , Africa has a huge history and is even conflagurated with Mesopotamia and Sumerian texts aswell the place might have something to do with nimah
  19. E

I get rang from overseas all the time to asking what I would like to invest my money and I'm like dude what money you have rang the wrong person I'm broke
  20. E

Hmm that's interesting
  21. E

Opinion Your predicted table finish for the Dogs 2021.

If they play to full potential can win it all
  22. E

Music thread

23. E

Broadcaster Fox Sports to monitor trash talk directed at Bulldogs player Adam Elliott

In other words they cop enough on the field without having to go home to it
  24. E

Broadcaster Fox Sports to monitor trash talk directed at Bulldogs player Adam Elliott

Most times you can read the opening statement and know the finish so browsing is recommended .... Like watching home and away right!
  25. E

Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

It's funny huh when I was working away trying to make sure people didn't die I always found time to see the teamlist
  26. E

Looking at 240 plus fuel and meals so around 300 plus
  27. E

Further south bruz but that is dedication looking forward to the vaccine actually
  28. E

Australian Politics - Thread

Francwa PMD ya anyway bloke
  29. E

Bunnings?
  30. E

News Jayden Okunbor is fighting to repay the faith of Bulldogs fans (NBN News)

Yah because he broke Bulldogs code of conduct and good on him that shows humility but on the contrary he did not break any law You never know one day they might end up married
  31. E

For you did you say you wanted a padlock? Your perception is highly misconstrued
  32. E

https://www.thevenusproject.com/ This better
  33. E

Opinion Climate Change

https://www.thevenusproject.com/
  34. E

Thanks for your kind help bruz
  35. E

Anti racism is the blackfellas marching, Anti harrassment is the whitefellas marching together they can eliminate that petty crap that does not belong in sport or the world!
  36. E

Ah nice it's just so scattered hard to find threads so I'm making my own
  37. E

We are all brothers and sisters at the end of the day and God taught us to share
  38. E

Randwick Hawkesbury and eagle farm just blackbookers
  39. E

Lmao yeeeeeeaaah that's right I survived
  40. E

Pity they deleted my ponies thread would of gave you boys 6 winners yesterday
  41. E

I've never voted never seen the point nearly 22 years now
  42. E

Whats the legal age for sex? How old was she? If it was with a minor would he not be in jail? So he back playing NRL so once again the mobs comments are incorrect! I suggest you people be careful of what you say because if it was a crime he'd be locked up not playing NRL
  43. E

Opinion Strongest player on the field last 3 years

Your a halfwit don't talk to me like you know anything and you don't know me ? And once again do not call me fucking nasheed!
  44. E

Movie Discussion

https://www.google.com/search?kgmid=/g/11clglqnvj&hl=en-AU&q=Altered+Carbon&kgs=14c02764d5f037ab&shndl=0&source=sh/x/kp/osrp&entrypoint=sh/x/kp/osrp
  45. E

Movie Discussion

Not a movie but series the Snowpiercer series outdoes the movie
  46. E

More food on the table though
  47. E

It's cheaper than Foxtel I'm looking at going kayo/Netflix
  48. E

It might be a scandal to some but love is not a scandal to God
  49. E

Movie Discussion

https://www.google.com/search?kgmid=/g/11fjvz_hj6&hl=en-AU&q=Extraction+2020&kgs=af4d70e78b7a782d&shndl=0&source=sh/x/kp/osrp&entrypoint=sh/x/kp/osrp
  50. E

Amazing we have a normal person ty
  51. E

To far to go for us unfortunately 3-4 hour drive up and back with 70 year old father we will be watching this one on telle
  52. E

https://kidseyegear.com.au/2020/09/03/fantastic-vision-charities/
  53. E

Need a second tier league for stability
  54. E

Id like to see you on the field doing it I'd coathanger ya just for the fun of it and take the suspension and fine gladly
  55. E

At least it's not the players getting cussed on
  56. E

You should really know who your talking to before you open your mouth
  57. E

https://www.savethechildren.org/us/what-we-do/emergency-response/helping-starving-african-children
  58. E

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/03/04/world/new-zealand-quake-tsunami-warning-intl/index.html
  59. E

Algorithms and Hypercondunctivity

All the way back to the microcosm which the god cell or if you want to put a spin on it the all spark of transformative force where everything comes from and returns the biginning and end the mustard seed of the cosmos
  60. E

But the Bible is a hard book to read unless you understand alchemy and algorithms because it's a compressed codex
  61. E

Basically started of as atoms
  62. E

I see your point but that's Gender and Gender is energy basically the inner that manifests or vibrates matter to form, sex aka male to female is different the woman or wo/man was genetically made as a partner for procreation from the the rib of man. The serpent then tempted them to consumate and...
  63. E

What they are saying and doing is not criticism
  64. E

It's a simple thread mate with a simple question ffs what drugs are you fuckwits on is not directed at Allen by the way
  65. E

What if it's a kid posting? No wonder the Bulldogs havent been going so good with supporters like you !
  66. E

One day I'm going to meet you and your not going to like what I have to say
  67. E

Do you guys see me slandering anyone ?
  68. E

Gods a man
  69. E

Ok then you can come on the fishing trip
  70. E

Opinion Longtime servers of the Club

Noticing a lot of clubs throw away their loyal players should there be an avenue to keep them at the club?
  71. E

I reckon Hoppa
  72. E

so we should just turn it into a Simpsons meme So you catching the yellow bus with me and licking windows
  73. E

A person's brain is like a computer that responds to reception of electrical signals which is created by mind.Mind is the controller or joystick of the actions you implement in daily life . So many people are judged guilty of actions they correspond from their set paradigms which really are...
  74. E

Do you know if you leave violence out of media it eventually dies because your not feeding the wolf that breeds it?
  75. E

At what age do women / men start having trouble finding a partner?

Having a slowcooker is better than a wife to me lmao
  76. E

Beer Appreciation Thread

Well really I finished all my work years ago so I just sat here drank beer and hoped for the best
  77. E

You know what would be awesome to see is some of the old legends at the front row of the kennel
  78. E

With some bongos and drums?
  79. E

Communism is something you don't want trust me
  80. E

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

With the salary cap now it would pay for the Dogs to keep some money up there sleeve you never know what could happen during the season and with the new trading implementation coming in it makes not spending all your coin in one hit a viable option
  81. E

Meh it is a dream mate
  82. E

I killed over 100000 demons in my dreams last night does that make me a murderer?
  83. E

She'll be ok God will rehabilitate her
  84. E

I think I'll find more intelligence,reason and humility in a child aged 1-7 and to be honest I prefer to listen to children because they show me the light of innocence
  85. E

Good old emotion huh the empathy of reason only the heart and mind working together will give you concise correct answer