Search results

1. Roger the alien

I get excited every week

Couldn't agree more, I haven't been invested in the first grade side for Several years now due to poor performances and ongoing disappointment but I'm starting to enjoy watching first grade again, even when we lose I'm walking away feeling proud to be a doggies fan.
  2. Roger the alien

ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH

Good luck to him, it's a shame he didn't stay with us, kid had potential.
  3. Roger the alien

Your early Origin teams 2024

1. Drinkwater 2. To'o 3. Best 4. Turbo 5. Lomax 6. Wighton 7. Cleary 8. Haas 9. Api 10. Jurbo 11. Murray 12. Martin 13. Yeo 14. Papenhuyzen 15. Stefano 16. Koloamatangi 17. Olakau'atu
  4. Roger the alien

Immigration debate

Gov needs to put a massive pause on immigration until the housing and infrastructure are ready to accommodate them.
  5. Roger the alien

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

No way they let go of the only established prop they have left and we don't need anymore backs.
  6. Roger the alien

ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH

I'm hoping over the next year or 2 Booth can convert his frame into muscle, until them I don't think he'll be first grade ready.
  7. Roger the alien

ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH

Last 2 tries were in his first game for the dogs last year before he got injured.
  8. Roger the alien

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Curran is definitely playing some minutes at prop this week
  9. Roger the alien

Harrison Edwards on the move?

I'm ok with this, never thought we'd retain him after this year anyway and didn't really see where he'd fit in moving forward with Mann and Morrin in first grade and Damon Marshall most likely moving up to take the 13 in cup next year.
  10. Roger the alien

No Source Trey Mooney

Has Joel heard this rumour yet.
  11. Roger the alien

Team against the knights

The Tetevano signing was definitely a panic buy. Thank God it's only for this year.
  12. Roger the alien

News NRL contract news: Bulldogs star Jake Averillo reveals how Wayne Bennett lured him to Dolphins

Let's face it, whoever they go with if SC doesn't get picked it's only a good thing for us, might even put a chip on his shoulders over that period to prove them wrong.
  13. Roger the alien

News NRL contract news: Bulldogs star Jake Averillo reveals how Wayne Bennett lured him to Dolphins

To be honest, on current form I wouldn't even be picking SC for origin 1, I'm not saying he's playing poorly by any means but my origin centres would be Best and Turbo.
  14. Roger the alien

Can't believe so many snowflakes on the kennel were suicidal over losing Avo, give me Xerri any day of the week.
  15. Roger the alien

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Massive game next week in SG ball, I believe we play the undefeated roosters .... to be the best you've gotta beat the best, rise to the challenge doggies.
  16. Roger the alien

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

1265 before updates for Roger this week
  17. Roger the alien

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Anyone know why lipoi Hopoi didn't play, is he injured?
  18. Roger the alien

So long parra scum, thanks for the warm up
  19. Roger the alien

We just don’t have the team

We may not have the quality of players to win the comp but geez CC has done an amazing job this year with getting all the players to buy in to what we're trying to create, really shows how toxic guys like Tpj and Rfm were to the side.
  20. Roger the alien

We just don’t have the team

While I still believe we can make the finals, imo this was always a building year.
  21. Roger the alien

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

What do people think of the Sam Hughes incident, do we think he'll get suspended?
  22. Roger the alien

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

Surely he keeps his spot over Wilson going forward
  23. Roger the alien

Cameron Ciraldo

I was Not 100% sold on him after last year but he's slowly changing my mind, we may not be winning every game yet but he's definitely got the team in every game.
  24. Roger the alien

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

This thread will be fun tonight
  25. Roger the alien

News Dogs hit with brutal front row omission as two other stars in doubt — Rd 6 Early Mail

Nsw cup will be interesting next year, we will have Hayes, Kautoga, Vale, Smith and Mataale and vying for spots, Lajuan Vito might age out of flegg too.
  26. Roger the alien

News 'GIANT' DOGS ON THE UP

It's been a long time for both the team and us fans but I truly believe in the next 2 years we will be in a really good place, having a roster littered with talented juniors will be a sight to see. Gone will be the constant mercenaries who were only here for a pay check and never had the pride...
  27. Roger the alien

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Got a feeling there'll be a late inclusion or 2 this week, can't see Tracey playing with a calf strain risking further injury.
  28. Roger the alien

Opinion Skelton

I have a hunch jac will finish his career with south Sydney. Wonder if there's anyone their we could trade him for.
  29. Roger the alien

Opinion Skelton

Only forward I would want from parra is hopgood
  30. Roger the alien

Official Gus on Twitter

Dangerous throw ... I think not, more like one charge for being a bad motherfu#ker .... keep up the aggression Sammy boy.
  31. Roger the alien

Opinion Injury replacements

He's off contract this year, so if we don't give him a chance soon he will leave for an opportunity elsewhere
  32. Roger the alien

Zaidas Muagututia

I like what I've seen from him so far, he and Mason Phillips are definitely ones to watch over the next couple years, good to have some youth coming through to put the pressure on our first grade players
  33. Roger the alien

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

I forgot about Sam Hughes bro, so Liam Knight would be the first one dropped from that side. I'll update the original team list so everyone can stop looking at his name lol
  34. Roger the alien

Official Finally Truth!

The Bulldogs and drama get the most clicks end of story .... fu@k the media.
  35. Roger the alien

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

I think Xerri has a big future with us, however I think CC will bring Jac and Wilson straight back in
  36. Roger the alien

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

Forget about him lol, drop liam knight
  37. Roger the alien

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

Assuming Kikau, King, Mann, Tracey and Taaffe are all out this week this is what I would go with. 1. Joash Papalii 2. Josh Addo-Carr 3. Stephen Crichton 4. Jacob Kiraz 5. Blake Wilson 6. Matt Burton 7. Toby Sexton 8. Samuel Hughes 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Poasa Faamausili 11. Josh Curran 12. Jaemon...
  38. Roger the alien

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

I think this week is the perfect time to give some of the kids a shot at first grade, we're playing Melbourne in Melbourne and we're decimated with injuries, tell the young guys to run hard, tackle hard, play what's in front of them and enjoy the experience with nothing to lose.
  39. Roger the alien

You've been looking at the wrong team list, try SG Ball
  40. Roger the alien

Other News Source Nelson Asofa-Solomona On The Outer At Melbourne - Reports

Or he could play with a chip on his shoulder and go out there to prove people like belly wrong. A short term contract might be worth the gamble.
  41. Roger the alien

Well that is good news, hopefully he can add muscle to his frame and unlock his potential. We could sure use some luck with finding some forwards.
  42. Roger the alien

Pretty sure Gus said recently he'll be back playing I May.
  43. Roger the alien

Hope someone smashes Napa for all the money he stole from us
  44. Roger the alien

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

Gus just said a number of flegg boys will be playing in this one so I expect quite a few changes to the side posted.
  45. Roger the alien

Critta in full flight

I got slightly better than Hoppa vibes from him at fullback
  46. Roger the alien

I see the jersey flegg game has been postponed also.
  47. Roger the alien

Opinion WTF … luxury signing Kikau ??

Would be great if he can become our alpha over the next year or 2
  48. Roger the alien

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Agreed, he may not end up our long term 5/8 but until some of those kids are ready, this Burton isn't a 5/8 talk needs to stop, everyone needs to realise he is the best option we have at the moment until someone else comes along or emerges.
  49. Roger the alien

Not the first time CC has under used the bench forwards, it's almost like Max King is the only one he trusts out there and I absolutely agree with Mann getting more minutes and Salmon getting less if not dropped all together, I don't think having both of them benefits our side.
  50. Roger the alien

Jeral Skelton would be a very handy 18th man
  51. Roger the alien

For Those saying the better team lost tonight, I disagree, yes we had a very poor second half but we earned that win from the football we played in the first half, we completely out played them and earned that half time lead.
  52. Roger the alien

Crichton doesn't have the speed to be a top fullback
  53. Roger the alien

Tracey should have been moved to fullback when Taaffe went off, critta offers more to the team in the centres imo ... I'd also like to add how many 6 again square ups did the ref give tonight.
  54. Roger the alien

Very happy to walk away with the 2 points but the Only way to describe that game is. First half - near perfect Second half - disgraceful
  55. Roger the alien

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

Never doubted you Isaac
  56. Roger the alien

Xavier Willison would be a good pick-up if the broncs can't keep them all.
  57. Roger the alien

News Team changes late mail vs Roosta

I like the change but watch CC give him no more than 10 minutes.
  58. Roger the alien

News Las Vegas 2025 - Yeah baby !!!

Good, I'd rather head over there to launch the season when we've got a side stacked with our talented juniors.
  59. Roger the alien

Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

What a rubbish article, Gus and CC would be having conversations all the time about player development, who's performing well, who's struggling and who's ready ... does not mean for one second that Gus is taking over, the media just wants to shitbag the dogs while creating drama and clicks.
  60. Roger the alien

Winning the comp would be sweet but eliminating the Eels along the way would be even sweeter.
  61. Roger the alien

Looks like Matts will have the bye this week after finishing first and Sg ball will play the Eels in an eliminator.
  62. Roger the alien

Yep Matts got the minor premiership and now SG ball has the chance to solidify a top 4 spot with a win.
  63. Roger the alien

Official Morrin Charged, will be banned at least 2 weeks. Latrell $ fine ,Wighton no charge

I'd be bringing in Kautoga and Patolo this week but CC will probably bring in Poasa and Edwards.
  64. Roger the alien

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Gus should have a chat to Luke Metcalf on the low, see if he's getting home sick.
  65. Roger the alien

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Hutch clearly isn't the answer at halfback but I reckon CC sticks with him for the entire season, the only other viable option is Sexton and he certainly isn't knocking the door down so far this year ... only other option I can see is Taafee moving to 7 and Tracey going to fullback.
  66. Roger the alien

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Jac and Morrin will both be out next week, who should we replace them with ... is it time for Skelton and Kautoga?
  67. Roger the alien

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

It certainly wasn't our best performance however to still finish within 4 points against one of the top sides in the comp wasn't the worst result considering we had alot going against us from Jac leaving the field again to the moment Sutton was named the ref (in form or not i still believe...
  68. Roger the alien

Great to get back on the winners list in cup but geez that was a poor second half.
  69. Roger the alien

Official Bulldogs to enter NRLW in 2025

Well done bulldogs, the girls have absolutely earned it.
  70. Roger the alien

Official Gus on Twitter

Dreams are free KD, both would be terrific signings for our club.
  71. Roger the alien

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

Nrl doing everything they can to get Souths a win
  72. Roger the alien

Your early Origin teams 2024

1. Tedesco 2. To'o 3. Best 4. Turbo 5. Crichton 6. Drinkwater 7. Cleary 8. Haas 9. Cook 10. Jurbo 11. Murray 12. Martin 13 Yeo 14. Papenhuyzen 15. Paulo 16. Koloamatangi 17. Olakau'atu
  73. Roger the alien

I like what I've seen from Elijah Mataale so far, I think he's a great sneaky pickup for our junior system.
  74. Roger the alien

Tough day for the Flegg side today, played a much bigger and more physical side in Penrith. However another very impressive performance from our ball and matts sides.
  75. Roger the alien

Bulldogs NRLW Team in 2025

Our girls have absolutely earned it after the last couple years of success in our female divisions.
  76. Roger the alien

Opinion Blake Taffee

I think most people recognise that Taaffe is a weak link in the side and I do think Tracey would be a better option for us but Taaffes not getting dropped this week, his game on Friday wasn't that bad.
  77. Roger the alien

Our Forward Pack

I think it's fair to say Mahoney probably had his best game in our jersey tonight
  78. Roger the alien

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

Heart says Dogs but my head says Souths, the NRL want souths winning so I reckon the refs will screw us every chance they get.
  79. Roger the alien

Kurt Mann is so underrated

I've never thought Salmon and Mann should both in the squad, Mann offers so much more.
  80. Roger the alien

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

One of the most pleasing games to watch in the last 8 years ... thank you Bulldogs
  81. Roger the alien

Bulldogs 3 player's short of top 4

Elite props and spine players rarely hit the open market and when they do they aren't interested in coming to a rebuilding team ... it will take time but I truly believe some of our juniors hold the key to our future success. It may be a long shot but if everyone stays with the club and develops...
  82. Roger the alien

Have faith, these same boys struck fire this time last year. Quite sad when you think of it, I actually have more confidence in the juniors winning a premiership than I do in the first grade side just winning a regular game.
  83. Roger the alien

Flegg play a long season, hopefully the boys win the ball premiership then move up to flegg and win that one too.
  84. Roger the alien

News NRL drops referee

doesn't help us one bit, he made alot of poor bias calls on the night and had a clear agenda for the sharks to win, I couldn't care less if he's now been dropped, the game is over.
  85. Roger the alien

I reckon he'll end up back in NZ replacing AFB.
  86. Roger the alien

I was told tonight by one of Jac's family members that he's reached out to Nas about coming to the Dogs, doesn't mean anything will eventuate but just thought I'd pass it on.
  87. Roger the alien

I don't think he'll be sbw level, that was just a coincidence lol
  88. Roger the alien

The kids talented for sure, he definitely stands out and makes an impact playing against other teenagers but he'll need to add some more size and muscle as he moves up the grades, I agree he may very well get his start in the centres one day, similar to how sbw debut, I read an article a month...
  89. Roger the alien

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Honest question, did people seriously expect to see multiple team changes this week?
  90. Roger the alien

Big fan of Alatini, especially when he plays on the right side. That first try he scored last week was pure speed, explosiveness and footwork ... a long way to go but one day we might just see Preston on the left and Alatini on the right.
  91. Roger the alien

How good would it have been to have all grades playing at Belmore this week, would've loved to have our juniors experience that atmosphere.