1. J

News Averillo torn MCL in elbow

True, but he won't be rushed back
  2. J

Burton

A good decision none the less
  3. J

Burton

Yeah I just thought how typical of ivan it would be now that the news has broken that our young and up coming player Jakes Av will most likely get first crack at 5/8 he would release him to force Barrett to make a tough decision
  4. J

Burton

I know to take with pinch of salt ..
  5. J

Masada Iosefa - RIP

Tragic News,, Rest in Peace Masada
  6. J

Doggy Fan from Birth

Much appreciated, Thanks
  7. J

News 'What the hell was going on there?': Flanagan hits out at sudden Roosters axing

Cheers mate, I love my Bent Spokes... if i wasn't a pub I would show whats underneath my shirt
  8. J

Doggy Fan from Birth

Hey guys, massive Dogs fan, brother of Nathan b from the debate page days... been to a few of the Debate Page dinners at the leagues club as a youngster.. bring on this year
  9. J

News 'What the hell was going on there?': Flanagan hits out at sudden Roosters axing

I met Arthur Laundy on the weekend, absolute top bloke, spoke to him for a good half hour , he even bought me a beer.. said we arent interested in Crichton we are going hard for Staggs and B.Smith for 22, he has a meeting with Brian Fletcher next week to try and get Burton here this year...
  10. J

Official Andrew Hill quits

Ohhh i just thought he had an all year round sunburn hahaha
  11. J

Mitchell Pearce wedding to Kristin Scott called off over text message scandal

Absolutely correct, and it was a disgraceful act. Just think its weird you are judging an actual place over something that happened over 30 years ago. If you dont like the place don't go.
  12. J

Selestino Ravutaumada

I lived next door to a bloke named Mike Hunt.... I felt sorry for him so I nick named him Pork