Search results

1. ChimpNugget

Fullback for next year?

No chance
  2. ChimpNugget

Fullback for next year?

Everybody has a price, and Papenhuyzens price to leave Melbourne will be so high it will destroy our cap. I admire us aiming for the top but we’ve gotta be deadset kidding to think we can get him. (If the rumour is actually true)
  3. ChimpNugget

Official Mounties (NSW Cup) 2021

Lovely gentle touch from Lewis to put Doorey in a hole. They’ve been combining well all day.
  4. ChimpNugget

Official Mounties (NSW Cup) 2021

This is great - keep carving up reserve grade and he’ll be back in first as soon as he’s able.
  5. ChimpNugget

Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

That Penrith link is outrageous haha - that’s definitely way overthinking it. The fact that if he does have links with Titans - who were reportedly very interested in signing Smith, makes me think that he just heard they missed out due to us and let it out on the radio. Who knows really but...
  6. ChimpNugget

Opinion JMK-TONIGHT'S GAME

That’s all good. I personally didn’t think he was that bad but I’m open to agreeing to disagree. I think under our own set structures, using him the way Baz wants to use him, then we definitely should see improvement. It was a bit of a shit show tonight, had 4 running playmakers in Benji, CNK...
  7. ChimpNugget

No mate that’s definitely fine, and I personally believe that’s the sort of thing that creates good discussions. I KNOW Jeremy Marshall King isn’t a top tier hooker, or even someone that would start at most other clubs. But, do u genuinely believe people didn’t wait for this game to use it as...
  8. ChimpNugget

I often question whether people present their views and opinions from places where they want to see the team improve and because they love the club, or if it’s just because they want to trash blokes they don’t like.
  9. ChimpNugget

A bloke said he hopes JMK breaks his leg... Regardless mate, from my point of view the reception from the Kennel because of their preconceived biases against players, disregard what happens on the field. It’s a fact whether you’re guilty of it or not. I won’t accuse u of it. But u just know...
  10. ChimpNugget

No one hates Dogs players as much as Dogs fans do..
  11. ChimpNugget

Honestly. Not a single bloke has had a stand out game tonight and we have some of the best names in the game playing. Yet somehow JMK becomes the dud lmao
  12. ChimpNugget

Team Lists for Flegg and Mounties Trial

Thanks man. Appreciate the review
  13. ChimpNugget

Team Lists for Flegg and Mounties Trial

Shame. If anyone saw it would love a rundown of their thoughts.
  14. ChimpNugget

All Stars Match

Holding my breath anytime a dogs player is involved
  15. ChimpNugget

Brendan Piakura consolidated thread

Anyone ever seen the kid play? Only ever read these articles and what I’ve heard from a few other places. Got a comparison to someone he’s similar to in play style??
  16. ChimpNugget

Official Bulldogs Jersey Flegg 2021

Very nice. Cheers for the updates
  17. ChimpNugget

No Source James Fisher Harris

Can confirm that’s true. Spoke with CHN at a Members Function and he was telling us how hard he was getting Fish over to the Dogs because they were tight mates. What a signing that would’ve been.
  18. ChimpNugget

News Kiko Manu signs nrl deal

Wow. Aggressive on both sides of the ball. Looks like he loves to get in the grit, some good toe on him too.
  19. ChimpNugget

Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Definitely agree. Ultimately if the group is ok with him and they’re all willing to move on, then we all should be. Doesn’t mean it won’t affect the way we see Elliot from now on. But it’s been sorted now.
  20. ChimpNugget

I’ve read almost every comment on this thread and I’ve come to the uneducated opinion that he won’t have his contract torn up but he also is going to spend a fair bit of a time in Reserve Grade. Much like Ricky said Horse and CHN had to earn their ways back into the starting 17. Trent...
  21. ChimpNugget

Fucken hope it’s a massive misunderstanding hey. He looks and seems like a top guy aside from the Mad Monday incident which was a bit of an exaggeration anyway. Kept mentioning how good it is to be a dad and all he does for autism awareness. I’d be so let down if it turns out to be as bad as...
  22. ChimpNugget

News Matt Burton wants out

Jeez that’s good news after Averillo is in doubt. Hope this moves along quickly and we can put all the speculation to bed. Bring on Round 1
  23. ChimpNugget

According to Arthur Laundy today he’d be very surprised if he was released at all. Owner of our major sponsor is wrong but u have inside mail? I hope I’m wrong but...
  24. ChimpNugget

Asks for our QLD representative/ Grand Final winning experienced middle forward for a 5/8 that has played less than 10 games. Then we decline and he tries to make us look like we’re being difficult.
  25. ChimpNugget

I’m pretty sure Ofahiki Ogden absolutely murdered Robbie Farah in the last tackle of the game. Absolutely ironed him out. I don’t blame u blocking it out. Hopefully ur memory stores more from the upcoming seasons tho haha
  26. ChimpNugget

That’s the one
  27. ChimpNugget

I completely understand the conversation with our depth being an issue if we let him go. But I’m not a fan of him and can’t wait for him to leave the club. Boy he’d have to pull his finger out severely to even consider contract re signing talks too.
  28. ChimpNugget

Was it that game against Tigers at Campbelltown? Nick Meaney streaked away and we scored a long field try?
  29. ChimpNugget

Is plan B rushing Penrith training and kidnapping Burton throwing him in the back of a van
  30. ChimpNugget

Would love to see what TBaz sees in Napa that we don’t. Not saying he’s wrong or anything but if he’s got the ability TBaz wants I’m pretty excited to hopefully see him improve.
  31. ChimpNugget

Obviously I’d love to keep Averillo but completely understand if he’s biding his time on the bench or in an unwanted position that he could look at other options for an upgrade and a starting halves spot. It’s almost identical to the situation Burton was in at Penrith. Luai and Cleary were...
  32. ChimpNugget

Aha! The final piece in the puzzle. Agitation from the other party. Come over lad.
  33. ChimpNugget

Penrith Panthers land Paul Momirovski in swap deal with Wests Tigers

Yeah if the Napa thing is true, send him on his way. They need middle forwards. With Naden, now Momo and Salmon if they both go down plus May as the bench utility. Where does Burton play? This can only be a good sign for us.
  34. ChimpNugget

Penrith Panthers land Paul Momirovski in swap deal with Wests Tigers

I’ll say what’s on all our minds. Momo takes right centre leaving no spot for Matt Burton meaning he’s out the door.
  35. ChimpNugget

How good is Cotric

I think he falls pretty square in the middle of guys that are sure things to be good and guys that I’m nervous about. Hetherington, Allen and Waddell I expect to be quality and fit right in fairly quickly. - Flanagan will take some work but I’m (and the fans should be) willing to wait for his...
  36. ChimpNugget

How good is Cotric

Lol I won’t take offence to ur differing opinion. I definitely understand where you’re coming from. The only reason I placed him on the left in my initial comment was because Hopoate played/plays right centre. If he ends up on the right outside Elliot no stink from me, as u said it makes sense...
  37. ChimpNugget

How good is Cotric

Ooh wow, really?? Bit of a hot take. What makes you think that?
  38. ChimpNugget

How good is Cotric

Cotric will be an elite centre. Named at centre in the NYC team of the year, so he knows how to play it. Ball is in play a lot more now and that means more ball in the hands for him. He’s an impossibly difficult man to handle coming 2nd behind the best player in the game, James Tedesco, in...
  39. ChimpNugget

Official Dogs preseason begins

I thought they looked really fit. Obviously Tbaz is taking into consideration the pace of the game and having them super fit and quick. I’m getting quite confident the closer we get to the season.
  40. ChimpNugget

Burton

Honestly I’m really nervous now. Can they take Britt or something. Surely Baz doesn’t throw out someone super valuable to our future
  41. ChimpNugget

Burton

Do u know the 3 players? Any hints
  42. ChimpNugget

Burton

IF this is at all true. (come on surely it’s not) At this point we should just be waiting for Burton in 22. We’ve got about as much front row depth as they’ve got - not our problem they pissed off Hetho, Tamou and Tetevano. While Napa has been unbelievably below average, he’s separated himself...
  43. ChimpNugget

Opinion Opinions on JMK

If he doesn’t show any improvement this year under Barrett he deserves to move on. JMK is a nippy little runner of the football, but he needs to be coached into knowing when that moment arises. Is vision something your born with and simply can’t teach? I disagree with that notion. His game...
  44. ChimpNugget

Opinion Opinions on JMK

Haha absolutely. Got a lot of opinions, my family and friends would say too many lol. Would love Benjis gig though, could win a comp this year and only play a handful of games.
  45. ChimpNugget

Opinion Opinions on JMK

I always respect everyone’s opinion, but if you honestly think Sione Katoa is the better option I don’t know what you’ve been watching. He was absolutely terrible at Penrith, almost the 4th Dummy Half option at the time, got let go and then asked around to get signed by anyone. JMK transitioned...
  46. ChimpNugget

News Watene-Zelezniak, Marshall-King & Smith named for 2021 All Stars Clash

Excited to see all our boys get some game time. JMK playing in the position he was built for, off the bench as utility. Wouldn’t it be nice if he was coming on for Brandon Smith in this game and in 2022 for the Dogs... Chris Smith really underrated and Dal has the ability. But tbh I couldn’t...
  47. ChimpNugget

No Source RFM

Oh no. I could not disagree any stronger. Luke Thompson is a rare breed. It’s not often someone has his leg speed and footwork but can hang with the dirtiness of the middle of the field. He would be totally and completely wasted hanging on one edge. He’s an out and out middle forward.
  48. ChimpNugget

Looks like we'll end up with Blayke Brailey

If they’ve signed McInnes to play 9 then they’ve significantly regressed in terms of quality. Blayke Brailey is by far a better hooker, and has a much higher ceiling. McInnes will want to play 9 but he’s better off just plugged in the middle at 13 and made to tackle and run all day. Cronullas...
  49. ChimpNugget

News Dogs rule out McInness

Poor Blayke Brailey. He’s been waking up at 3am to put weight on lol. Blayke has a lot of upside, and would be unreal behind a good pack, something the Sharks do not have. I think he’s a very good option for us at the moment. Fits in with the high quality spine we’re building too. I would go...
  50. ChimpNugget

Waddell on Mornings with Matty White

I’m going to over analyse what was said and potentially create something out of nothing but he mentioned getting his hands on the ball more and improving his attack because he struggled with that coming off the bench. Could he potentially get a starting spot? It would make sense as coming here...
  51. ChimpNugget

What are we going to do if we miss out on B.Smith ? (reportedly close to signing with Titans)

Have a look at the Hookers coming off contract in 2022. Brailey brothers, Starling, Hodgson, Fainu, Cotter, Koroisau. Brandon Smith won’t be the last good dummy half to ever play the game. Not to mention there’s an entire competition going in England. Matt Parcell could be a good running 9 to...
  52. ChimpNugget

You do make a good point. It’s probably the reason I’m still not all in on him, but the thing with Cheese is he’s a winner. The game he played for New Zealand is probably better than any game McInnes has played in his career times 10. Now imagine what he’d be like in a young system, attacking...
  53. ChimpNugget

He’s ironclad in defence, no doubting that, it’s no surprise his SuperCoach score is so high, because he tackles all game and barely misses. But his attack is incredible disappointing and it’s why he suits Lock more than Hooker in my opinion. Daryl Clarke from England would’ve been a great...
  54. ChimpNugget

To go against the grain a little bit, jeez I think this is good. I know everyone is dying for a top tier hooker but I don’t think McInnes is the one. He seems to have very little attacking potential and his service gets so unbelievably sloppy later in the game. Definitely digs in and defends...
  55. ChimpNugget

News Addo-Carr explains Dogs move as he admits a Smith Storm return ‘wouldn’t surprise’ him

Pretty sure the fact that he was so loved and so much like “one of the boys” was his biggest downfall, and I think he eluded as much when he first signed on with us. He’s a great man manager and obviously understands the game very well. It’ll just be about him finding that balance between...
  56. ChimpNugget

Official Dogs preseason begins

Absolute night and day difference. It’s unbelievable. I absolutely cannot wait to see them playing for a full 80 minutes.
  57. ChimpNugget

News Bulldogs young gun Jake Averillo front-runner for new starting spot

Ur kidding if u think that was a fair chance. Got thrown in without any established halves in an abysmally coached side, with a significantly below average squad in terms of ability. No established spine, no experienced playmakers, no weapons outside him except for RFM. Watch him absolutely...
  58. ChimpNugget

News Bulldogs young gun Jake Averillo front-runner for new starting spot

Wakeham is an unbelievable talent. A bloke of his size and stature achieving all he has from the lower grades through to NRL doesn’t just lick his was through. He’s got the ability. The problem with having this amount of talent is someone has to luck out. Lewis will be inevitably moved on as he...
  59. ChimpNugget

Burton

Other bloke that said Laundy had the meeting with Bryan Fletcher; Panthers CEO is a good sign too, in addition to Malla bumping the thread. These things don’t happen immediately. Who knows when we’ll get him but in the mean time, things are moving behind the scenes and our focus should be on the...
  60. ChimpNugget

Burton

Hyped it up to my mates saying I had the inside word and things were in motion... it’s not looking all that good right now. Kinda in the dog house until we get the green light lol (pun intended)
  61. ChimpNugget

Rumour Paul Momorivoski

Alamoti is apparently a freak and a lot of the guys on here love Schoupp. Haven’t seen much of him myself. Staggs obviously a weapon, will ask for top dollar tho. Not sure if we should tie up that much in our backs but we’ll see what happens.
  62. ChimpNugget

Rumour Paul Momorivoski

It’s what I was thinking. If we want Momo to go anywhere it’s Penrith so he can play right centre. Burton is a talented player but I think both Momo and Naden are better right centre options than he is. We’ll have to see.
  63. ChimpNugget

Burton

Shame that if/when he gets the green light to move on from Penrith to us he’s gonna have such limited time in Pre Season to get adjusted. I’m sure he’ll handle it, just spiteful as fuck from Cleary and Co.
  64. ChimpNugget

Jeremy Marshall King

You’re a legend. Well written. JMK in for a big big year.
  65. ChimpNugget

Jeremy Marshall King

Giving everyone a clean slate is the only way to look at it. Everyone complains how abysmally disgusting our attack was under Pay/Georgallis regime and then as soon we get an attack minded coach they won’t give JMK a go, who has shown glimpses of good attacking ability. Absolutely last chance...
  66. ChimpNugget

Jeremy Marshall King

Respect your opinion but it’s fair to say that most players form up until this point can be put under TBA. The coaching has been below standard for a long time and up until now the true potential of players has not been seen or achieved. Marshall King is a good little player probably not suited...
  67. ChimpNugget

News Flanagan faces career-defining year as Barrett’s big-name recruits mark new era

Yeah I agree with that. His runs, while strong and damaging are few and far between. I’d love to see his work rate increase but that comes with improving his fitness. He wouldn’t be able to develop footwork or ball playing (I assume) but I think the best thing he can develop that suits his style...
  68. ChimpNugget

News Flanagan faces career-defining year as Barrett’s big-name recruits mark new era

I was watching him run at the open training session and he was really really struggling. I wouldn’t say lazy but just obviously unfit in comparison, which is understandable as he’s such a big guy. Blokes like JMK and Elliot were really pushing the less fit guys in the team too which was good. I...
  69. ChimpNugget

I’m thinking if Barrett persists with Napa coming on off the bench with short bursts he will get back to his “best”. He was never a starting front rower, throw him on for 20-30 mins, let him do his thing and pull him back off for the high motor forwards. That was when he was most damaging at...
  70. ChimpNugget

News 'What the hell was going on there?': Flanagan hits out at sudden Roosters axing

This is what we’re here for. Might be unpopular but glad we aren’t splurging on Crichton. I would much rather Staggs over him at this point in time; and B. Smith. That’s an embarrassment of riches. Thanks for sharing mate.
  71. ChimpNugget

Ch 7 News Corey Allan

Just had a thought. Would Oliver Gildart be classified as a big signing. Couple rumours floating around a while ago we were interested, he then aligned himself with an Australian Agent and was hoping for a move to the NRL. England Representative.. could be a big signing.
  72. ChimpNugget

Ch 7 News Corey Allan

Yeah fair enough. 2022 would make a bit more sense. If it’s Staggs that’s when he would be allowed to come over and he’d be hopefully a while off his ACL injury. We’d have a bloody potent backline if true. 1. Allan 2. Fox 3. Cotric 4. Staggs 5. DWZ
  73. ChimpNugget

Ch 7 News Corey Allan

Is this signing for 2021?? Our centres are pretty full, and if this player is better than Cotric or Hoppa for this year only then where would either of them play?
  74. ChimpNugget

Official Corey Allan signs 3 year deal with Bulldogs

Considering all announcements have been made on Wednesday, can we expect an announcement this coming week?
  75. ChimpNugget

Rumour Oil/Inside Information/Prediction - Consolidated Thread

Come on lads, this is all positive news.