Search results

1. Benno Bulldog

News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

Loving this someone gives a fuck about pathways…this is so important right now.
  2. Benno Bulldog

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

Agree im in the taffe to half camp. Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story. Of course it is a risk to play taffe in the halves, but less of a risk than most think. We played Kyle in the halves, and we are at the cusp of a really good side with few tweaks full credit CC doing great job.
  3. Benno Bulldog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

With Burtons boot we should also be pepperin him with low long kicks that he is returning from corners, or running backwards for. Fuck I’m looking forward to this.
  4. Benno Bulldog

Tbh our short kicking game is diabolical atm. This is the area I would have thought needs the most attention… I haven’t wanted to bring this up cause I rate what CC has done. However not having settled half delays this process.
  5. Benno Bulldog

At least we have players that understand there roles.
  6. Benno Bulldog

Opinion Patolo

PD did the melb game change your perspective of our forwards and how CC has them playing.
  7. Benno Bulldog

Opinion Patolo

If they aimed for a run on the 4th tackle we could solve couple of problems.
  8. Benno Bulldog

Sin Bin for Some- but Not others ?

Sorry was on my morning walk no glasses, fat fingers etc no disrespect to Chriton. I don’t know what the rule is now but was in the process of trying score a try.
  9. Benno Bulldog

Sin Bin for Some- but Not others ?

Should the Papps hit on Chriton be a penalty try. It’s been on replay in my head for days. Please help.
  10. Benno Bulldog

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

Not sure which side Bradman Best is on but looking forward to see Cerri with some confidence building… just getting some swagger back.
  11. Benno Bulldog

Team against the knights

The kennel gonna blow up whichever way Ciraldo goes.
  12. Benno Bulldog

Burton is a half

Hard to argue against u when he was just knocked out. But are r we seeing higher turnover of halves across the board. I think this “utility project” might work for us. They all might get a go at half back.
  13. Benno Bulldog

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Stop going off half baked
  14. Benno Bulldog

We just don’t have the team

Think Ponga gonna carry injury into this one against Newcastle…I’m trying to swing it to go… if we make the 8 I’ll be so happy.
  15. Benno Bulldog

What is Ciros rationale for sticking with Hutch What does Ciro 1 see or 2 hope for in Hutch Is Hutch an actual liability on going to ground on 4th or part of a discipline to get us to Alternate 5th play option. Lot of variables we can’t see.
  16. Benno Bulldog

Hayward - What's Ciraldo's plan here?

Another tackling machine with robust build who can feed edges.
  17. Benno Bulldog

Been saying we are good team waiting to happen. Many guys on here shit canning our props.. we playing to our strengths, it’s working so far.
  18. Benno Bulldog

Yes but elite spine did what they had to do for the win… we were leading before they scored again. That shit can happen if he kicks the goals or not. We had some opps with the ball at the end and fell apart that’s the real difference. We don’t handle adversity well yet.
  19. Benno Bulldog

Thought we were very close to winning against Melb the difference was the attacking raid by Munster and Papps elite spine attacking the middle at the death… we were continued to look for attack… only comes through confidence, our combinations will grow with some wins hoping these losses will...
  20. Benno Bulldog

Super proud tonight

We need him kicking well so crucial for and against.
  21. Benno Bulldog

Burton is a half

His covering tackle on young didn’t see him hiding…he has improved defensively and is the last line of defence in this side. Think if our best side is out there he is in it as half.
  22. Benno Bulldog

Super proud tonight

His first tasks were to action stability and defence while building a capable attack. Stability means completion of sets and we are getting there even with Hutch denying sexier attacking options. Our distribution to edges is improving we have 20 odd rounds left and we should improve.
  23. Benno Bulldog

Super proud tonight

It’s been long road but Ciro knows what he’s doing.
  24. Benno Bulldog

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Think your saying that so forcefully because you not sure if he will drop Tracey. I think Taffe will be fullback and Hutch will be half.
  25. Benno Bulldog

Super proud tonight

Short kicking game needs addressing but the team was excellent this game shifts our mentality…genuinely looking forward to smashing Newcastle next week we r capable.
  26. Benno Bulldog

Rd 6 vs Storm 3-2-1

Mahoney is a workaholic.
  27. Benno Bulldog

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

This guys has more out takes than Laverne and Shirley.
  28. Benno Bulldog

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

We r talking about a combination of players already playing FG u r talking about an omelette
  29. Benno Bulldog

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Him and Burton were the junior origin halves pairing what’s the experiment.
  30. Benno Bulldog

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

Xerri I think is just warming up he was impressive with creating space and once he finds his mojo could be a star centre.
  31. Benno Bulldog

Rd 6 vs Storm 3-2-1

This is a team I can support. Kiraz Kikau Curran
  32. Benno Bulldog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Love this shit boys are in to them
  33. Benno Bulldog

Gonna have to rock and roll don’t shut down keep attacking
  34. Benno Bulldog

Short kick needs work… where is Burton on 5th
  35. Benno Bulldog

Think we been unlucky and bit unpolished.
  36. Benno Bulldog

Short ten meters but happy with ref so far.
  37. Benno Bulldog

That was shit take him out.
  38. Benno Bulldog

Cmon boys big hits tonight…knocking Fiji fire up Villi.
  39. Benno Bulldog

Dogs by 12 Grant sat on his ass, banged into posts and off. Coates knocked out cold by covering tackle by Chricton. Munster recurring injury leaves field. Melbourne drop ball continually Bellamy finally rushed to hospital in an ambulance. Dogs in another boil over.
  40. Benno Bulldog

Zorb and Hollywood the original footy show they were great.
  41. Benno Bulldog

That’s sounding more hopeful…so we need a game, in your opinion where our central defenders can win the ruck for most of the game. Thanks I’ve refocused what I’m looking at this game. I think we can do that.
  42. Benno Bulldog

We need to pressure there kickers… improve our own short kicking game and maintaining our long kicking game… these better sides win with their support play coming down through the middle at speed, inside balls Papps… CC has improved our defence they got a challenge here..also Mexicans use the...
  43. Benno Bulldog

Teaspoon of cement psycho doggie what’s happened to u…we gonna get on those fuckin Mexicans take back our culture.
  44. Benno Bulldog

I agree he looses concentration, he is a workaholic but does throw occasionally crazy pass due fatigue at back end…
  45. Benno Bulldog

Official Gus on Twitter

Place has been underwater
  46. Benno Bulldog

News Dogs hit with brutal front row omission as two other stars in doubt — Rd 6 Early Mail

I’m with you mate rest and return it’s early and would like some of these guys alive at the end of season.
  47. Benno Bulldog

News Dogs hit with brutal front row omission as two other stars in doubt — Rd 6 Early Mail

Think you’re right in a good side but… they using him as an effort /standard setter. I would like him better as ultimate weapon though.
  48. Benno Bulldog

Wow but we all knew these injuries were there. I would rest the guys bring in some fresh faces. I would love to see Kikau tearing apart their defence but we need to be patient and protect manage this player a little.
  49. Benno Bulldog

News Bailey Hayward Jersey Presentation Photos

Would Gus have played with Paul at Newtown or before his time.
  50. Benno Bulldog

News Bailey Hayward Jersey Presentation Photos

Well done Bailey, debuts are always sweet when u win. Enjoy the calm before the Storm buddy. But just beat those Mofo Melbourne culture stealing bitch’s.
  51. Benno Bulldog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

That’s tops… was good hit rated the effort.
  52. Benno Bulldog

Your pumped for this one Harry
  53. Benno Bulldog

Nick Meaney

Agree Nick has benefited from the platform Bellamy created at Melbourne but so have many others. Creating a scenario where average players become good players is as important as one where good players become great players.
  54. Benno Bulldog

Not really mate but then I grew up in an era where we gave as good as we got all the time school, afternoons and sport was a lovely time though.
  55. Benno Bulldog

News Team Tips Round 6-Bulldogs make mass changes

Yeh he hasn’t trained there but he is ok under a high ball, is much faster than Kiraz and others, is fit no injuries… is hungry to prove a point emotional before game last week, cleaned up kicks in goal against roosters. He hasn’t trained there according to the coach’s on here, but would be...
  56. Benno Bulldog

News Team Tips Round 6-Bulldogs make mass changes

I agree keep Chrighton centre we need the line speed and new edges coming in we need as little structural change as poss… I suggested Xerri fullback… just trying to think of least disruption defence… fuck I rated Taffe tackle on Dom on the fly.
  57. Benno Bulldog

Official Gus on Twitter

I just want to hang shit on Big Barney but I won’t . I’m so glad for Hutch that we fuckin smashed the Roosters.. they went on the field with a full squad so did we. I hope Hutch grows in confidence and delivers us an exceptional year of surprises and success.
  58. Benno Bulldog

News Seven Bulldogs players injured in win against Roosters, Ciraldo provides update

Nah we need a win,I expect us to win, Im not ok if we don’t but I’ll recover slowly.
  59. Benno Bulldog

Opinion Burton will be a top 3 half in the NRL in 2024

Think having some other ball runners like Taffe, Kikau and Chrichton will encourage him to run… I was more impressed with his support play up the middle, off the Mann ball. This for me shows he is learning and he threw the ball for Taffe, kikau and supported that is the sort of half play that I...
  60. Benno Bulldog

News A metre high’: Bulldogs’ training base flooded, equipment ruined by wild Sydney storms

We need to turn up in Melbourne. I like the idea of early trip and training down there some bonding. Give us another first half like that one against Roosters. Then a more committed second half just small improvements.
  61. Benno Bulldog

Official Finally Truth!

Weidler’s reporting has revealed the depth of the agenda of the other 3 if that organisation wanted any credibility they should sack Reed, Kent and Rothfield take a new direction on game reporting. Those three are predictable boring and old in that they lack any relevance with a younger audience.
  62. Benno Bulldog

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

I’d be surprised if he drops him from a win we will have to see.
  63. Benno Bulldog

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

You don’t rate Xerri…?
  64. Benno Bulldog

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

Yeh I hear you but we need some size I rate Wilson always supported him but fuck we gonna need some size they be kicking to him and smashing him…
  65. Benno Bulldog

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

Yeh I’m not a coach but I would like some size in the back three this weak.
  66. Benno Bulldog

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

Thank goodness imagine him with Coates in the air. I would keep Crighton at centre and maybe Xerri fullback
  67. Benno Bulldog

We said playing good and losing is still not winning.

Point taken but..The club has been loosing so long. The new players to this club showed us in the first half that Ciraldo is right in creating stability and trust in his selection process; Burton is a very capable half and a ball player. Kikau and our edges can be lethal in attack against first...
  68. Benno Bulldog

Critta in full flight

Burton threw the pass for taffe. Threw the pass for kikau and backed up Backed up Mann for the try. Scored hatrick and kicked well. Running into that wind rain with the shifts we had was bad… but we needed that first half. We r a good side waiting to happen. Can’t be lost on Cirro as u...
  69. Benno Bulldog

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Fucking off no iffs or buts. Taffe and Burton were on and for those seeking zCiro to change you got your wish… dumb shit.
  70. Benno Bulldog

Opinion Was Taaffe targeted?

Agree of cause he was targeted Young was frustrated and belted him….Young will be missing for weeks and should be…The first half we saw some excellent attack from Dogs opportunities coming through persistent effort.
  71. Benno Bulldog

News 'I wouldn't have come here': Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo forced to respond to uncomfortable Gould rumour

Who gives a fuck how slow he is to make changes he dropped 9 from last years side.
  72. Benno Bulldog

News Team changes late mail vs Roosta

I like this change we need these guys to step up this game Liam can sit this one out. I’m expecting a huge performance from our Pack.
  73. Benno Bulldog

News 'I wouldn't have come here': Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo forced to respond to uncomfortable Gould rumour

So 1,2 punch from Rothshit and Knut over our halves don’t say they’re not throwing shit at the club…Liking our defence we were so close to the win over Souffs. I think we are improving and for the first time with couple of injuries I think we compete with Roosters. I think we can win. Fuck the...
  74. Benno Bulldog

News MR SIX PER CENT! BULLDOGS ONLY WIN ONE FROM 15 GAMES UNDER SUTTON

Got to handle this head on… the other stat would be…are there any other clubs with a similar bias?
  75. Benno Bulldog

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

Lots of deluded angry people Hutch is ok, we missed out on several tries where we crossed line against south’s which shows our attack was not far off. This story is bullshit as usual even the other three 60 journos wouldn’t touch it.
  76. Benno Bulldog

Round 4 Press Conference

He has also got a fair attacking side just not gelling yet, this side is way better than they r playing and in my opinion capable, of the most improvement.
  77. Benno Bulldog

THE REAL REASON FOR BULLDOG'S NEW LOOK

Love it, bold statements hopefully it’s the leadership group and not coaches dishing it out.
  78. Benno Bulldog

Score prediction this wk & crowd vs souths

Dogs 34 south’s 12 34,000 Latrell goes off first 20 mins.