Search results

1. H

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

Every Person (so called supporter) that rubbished our team after last week should be named and shamed... ooo ahh up the dogs
  2. H

Official BBO Returns

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2023/06/24/nsw-cup-highlights--magpies-v-bulldogs---round-17/
  3. H

Official BBO Returns

Look at the highlights... don't know why you would go against someone who saw it in real life.... it was 100% Hayward that kicked the field goal
  4. H

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Relax boys... we won
  5. H

Official Team list Tuesday

Where's Thompson?
  6. H

News BUZZ HAVING ANOTHER CRACK AT GUS "GUS PAYING FOR BULLDOGS JERSEY RIP OFF"

I got one of each, they are actual jersey material. Best looking merch I've seen in a while in my opinion
  7. H

News ‘Up the Doggies’: Jarome Luai trolls Viliame Kikau in Panthers parade

Fair enough, but at least VK is going to see out his contract
  8. H

Membership Drive Starts

Gotta love how Turner made it onto the promo pic on the official website.. Next to Jackson, Hazem,Baa and Turvey
  9. H

Official Mavoni tuifua signed

He doesn't want the Tigers...cant blame him really
  10. H

Official Round 21 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

They don't give a shit about us.. its obvious in the way they play week in week out with absolutely ZERO improvement in any area of the game
  11. H

Opinion Favourite/Best Bulldogs quote together with moment.

1. "Has there been a more important kick for Daryl Halligan ?.... Has there been a more important kick for Canterbury? ...He hits it If I hook's it's, it's staying on the line, He's got it ohhhhhh the man is a messiah" (Rabs 98 semi) 2. "And the the Trophy of Supremacy goes to the blue and...
  12. H

Perspective For Those With The Pitch Forks Out On Barrett

Is this a joke? They just extended Haslers contract.. people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones....
  13. H

Opinion Ben Marschke

Perhaps.. just frustrated about not having a decent hooker in nearly a decade.. Marschke is not an answer or a bad retention choice.. just sick of Katoa,, anyone but him
  14. H

Opinion Ben Marschke

Be careful mate, I posted an opinion like this yesterday, and so many sad sacks were quick to point out how wrong I was.. good luck
  15. H

Ben Marschke to Debut for Rooters

Ben Marschke about to debut for roosters...
  16. H

Brendan Piakura consolidated thread

Do you rate him better than JMK or Katoa?
  17. H

Opinion THE FLOG BRANDY ALEXANDER RE BURTON

3.... 1997 when he got pumped by Goddard
  18. H

Opinion THE FLOG BRANDY ALEXANDER RE BURTON

Can you imagine if white Australians suggested that.. we'd be shot
  19. H

Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I would take tonights loss over any of the losses the last few years... Absolutely amazing to have an out and out half back again and the kicking game was the best I've seen since Sherwin and Anasta. Our shape in attack looks like we can be dangerous(finally). the knights played well and the...