Search results

1. BahaMan

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

This is a great call. I can’t stand the bloke but he is exactly what we need and is off contract.
  2. BahaMan

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Other one is Wighton. Seen him hobbling around and getting an ACL test on Friday night so makes sense.
  3. BahaMan

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Just heard on SEN Souths might have 2 big outs this week. Might still be named this arvo but in doubt.
  4. BahaMan

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

Ciraldo said that he was on track to be back last week but had a training mishap that set him back another week or 2
  5. BahaMan

News Saint, sinner, shoosh: Canterbury Bulldogs boardroom drama as former director is disqualified

Bagged the club for allowing him back in, now bagging the club again for letting him go :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  6. BahaMan

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Mate it’s just pathetic. Particularly after watching the dragons holy fuck they look so much better than us. They’ll put 30 on us.
  7. BahaMan

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

That’s horse shit, we fucking gave away all those penalties, we turned all that ball over.
  8. BahaMan

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Jesus, we lost 26-8…
  9. BahaMan

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

We’re getting the spoon. I was there tonight and there was absolutely nothing I can take from that game that I’m remotely intrigued or excited about from the dogs. It was so uninspiring.
  10. BahaMan

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

You better not be calling the tigers a contender
  11. BahaMan

Imagine your team winning 3 straight comps and still being highly strung enough to make an account on the kennel :tearsofjoy:
  12. BahaMan

Yeah they all hate the dogs with a passion. Virgins
  13. BahaMan

All the peanuts on league unlimited forum kiss this blokes feet as being in the know. Something brewing by the looks of it.
  14. BahaMan

SMH Luai

I mean Richardson hahahaha
  15. BahaMan

SMH Luai

What sort of pull does that grizzly old turd have? He literally just walked in the building.
  16. BahaMan

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Top 5 middle or not, checkered past, habit of moving clubs, massive pay cheque and losing a young fella that has shown enough to suggest he has an above average future is too big a risk imo. Especially considering with or without AFB we’re still not a contender.
  17. BahaMan

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Read somewhere that the warriors wanted Preston in a trade:tearsofjoy:
  18. BahaMan

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

19. BahaMan

Opinion Pre Season Training

Forgot we have that deadshit in our side now
  20. BahaMan

News Jayden Tanner

Good, he was a plodder
  21. BahaMan

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Can’t argue a blokes playing out of position if he is a utility
  22. BahaMan

Opinion Update on Signings

Welcome Payne
  23. BahaMan

Rumour Ado Carr to south’s

And hold back his young gun nephew Munro from playing first grade.. makes plenty of sense.
  24. BahaMan

Chasing Luai

Gus indirectly says the dogs will be interested in Luai on his podcast this week and said he can play halfback without risk.
  25. BahaMan

News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

Bit more on this - Jason told the bears players earlier in the week the dogs are chasing him as an assistant coach to look after the attack which he is strongly considering. The problem is Jason apparently has very little to do with the attack at the Bears fmd this will end well.
  26. BahaMan

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Gussy wants a slice of Michelle Bishop methinks
  27. BahaMan

Official Gus on Twitter

Well that settles that :laughing: it’s RFM causing problems for sure.
  28. BahaMan

News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

Maybe to replace Tangata-Toa. JT’s bears just won the cup minor premiership.
  29. BahaMan

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Hope so @wendog33. Don’t love him on the right side at all.
  30. BahaMan

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Probably been said a few times but I can’t be bothered going back but fuck.. JAC operating on name and wage alone today. Any other winger gets dropped after that FMD.
  31. BahaMan

Official Luke Thompson on bench for NSW Cup

Seems like since BBO has come back into fold, this sides gone to shit.
  32. BahaMan

Liam Knight?

Souths fans having street parades at this news is really concerning.
  33. BahaMan

Liam Knight?

That’ll do me
  34. BahaMan

No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

Those figures aren’t too far off. Heard from a relative it is 450k a year at the dolphins (not sure about TPA’s). He was already on around 400k but Gus basically told him we’re overpaying you. The dogs offer was less than or largely similar to his previous contract which is essentially saying...
  35. BahaMan

Tyrone May anyone

This is the first time i’m questioning Gus’ sanity if they sign this POS. What the fuck are we doing here?
  36. BahaMan

News Averillo eyeing move to Dolphins

More opportunity and playing under Wayne too. No brainer for him imo.
  37. BahaMan

3 years. Dogs only offered 350
  38. BahaMan

He took 450k at redcliff. Signed or at least agreed to terms this week. Know this for a fact.
  39. BahaMan

Averillo to Dolphins 3 year deal, 450k a year. Dogs were at 350k :( Farnworth/Averillo a tidy centre pairing for Wayne going forward.
  40. BahaMan

The sad part of all this is that it’s happened because we’re playing a fucking reserve grade winger in Perham as a first grade starting fullback.
  41. BahaMan

Something tells me we’re going to regret this. Can’t keep ‘em all but unfortunately.
  42. BahaMan

News The Mole: Bulldogs facing 'agonising' call on young duo Jake Averillo and Paul Alamoti

Not sure, I said the same thing. Also heard he has a meeting on Thurs with the board. Maybe it’ll be sorted out then. He wants to stay, that I do know.
  43. BahaMan

News The Mole: Bulldogs facing 'agonising' call on young duo Jake Averillo and Paul Alamoti

Have heard Gus told Avo after the game on Sunday that he’s not worth the 400k his manager is chasing. Whether that’s to put a rocket up him or not who knows.
  44. BahaMan

Flange Snr

More likely scenario would be hunt sticks around to babysit dipshit in the halves while Sullivan walks.
  45. BahaMan

Rumour Ball playing 13

Genuine 7? :tearsofjoy: Only thing genuinely 7 about him is his height.
  46. BahaMan

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Anyone at the game who can give us an update on how big Karlos is going?
  47. BahaMan

New Stadium

Oh nooo players gotta travel 20-30 mins:sob::sob:
  48. BahaMan

Official Team list Tuesday

No, he lacks size and is immobile. Another bloke who would only debut at the bulldogs.
  49. BahaMan

Official Team list Tuesday

That bench:mask::mask::mask:
  50. BahaMan

News Luke Thompson injury

Tanner a Plodder imo
  51. BahaMan

News Luke Thompson injury

Ffs this bloke becoming as big a thief as Foran.
  52. BahaMan

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Waddell is like that cough that won’t fuck off
  53. BahaMan

News Could Karl Oloapu's arrival spell disaster for Kyle Flanagan at the Bulldogs?

I was thinking Flanno until I seen rival clubs are lining up to chat
  54. BahaMan

News Spencer Leniu “As good as done”: Penrith enforcer set for surprise club switch

Would be red hot slicing through tired defenders on that edge. Mega upgrade on that useless prick Waddell.
  55. BahaMan

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Luke Brooks too:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Let’s hope these happened prior to signing big Karlos O.
  56. BahaMan

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

Nah old love on Insta said he was re-signing with parra which looks like it’ll be correct again
  57. BahaMan

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

It’s a risk but we’ll have a 19/20 year old Oloapu to slot in by then you’d imagine.
  58. BahaMan

Our friend Mik from Miksrugbyleaguechat said today that the dogs have just recently met with the manager of a “half, not a natural halfback” that she can’t yet reveal, who if he signs, is a starter. Anyone wanna have a guess?
  59. BahaMan

News Buzz weekend highs and lows: Financial threat to Phil Gould’s Canterbury Bulldogs rebuild | Daily Telegraph

Also buzz in 2015: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-rich-list-phil-rothfield-rates-your-clubs-financial-situation/news-story/af3d7a044cfd7e2317ddc2829922db33
  60. BahaMan

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Half a days work from queen of the nile has paid for this kids transfer fee, welcome Karlos and thank you Laundy.
  61. BahaMan

Should we re-sign Flanagan? (Read before commenting)

Hahahahahaha fuck sake
  62. BahaMan

Opinion Has anyone got any news on how the Bulldogs players have been going in the off season?

Cheers mate. My favourite part of this was the Corey Waddell bit :hearteyes:
  63. BahaMan

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

You’ve made it extremely clear that you would like Crichton in the centres. I’ll pass it onto Cameron.
  64. BahaMan

Can you give it a rest. You’re literally questioning the decision of blokes who have watched this guy since he was a kid ffs. Alamoti and Xerri will both be centres in 2024 permitting the muscly nugget aims up this year and stays fit.
  65. BahaMan

Opinion Has anyone got any news on how the Bulldogs players have been going in the off season?

Fucking loooooove that. Have been missing that yardage winger out of our own end. Hopefully he becomes it.
  66. BahaMan

2023 Round 1 team prediction thread.

Hey man I think you forgot Jeremiah Nanai
  67. BahaMan

If only two picks…??

Yeaaa… Nah, nah he won’t
  68. BahaMan

News Nelson Asofa-Solomona linked to Sydney rival in reported shock move

Why do you keep putting Jeremiah nanai in every one of your sides:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  69. BahaMan

Maybe Mitchell is loyal, maybe Mitchell wants money, ever think of that H@Omar Hamdan
  70. BahaMan

I see you there @Omar Hamdan, you cannot hide young man
  71. BahaMan

Hi @Omar Hamdan, may I ask how you have come to obtain this top secret information?
  72. BahaMan

No Source Nelson Asofa Solomona

The @Dexter35 prophecy said we’d signed crichton and a big name prop:|:|
  73. BahaMan

Official Gus on Twitter

Bit more pace than a young JJ and not as thick at the moment but runs a ripper line.
  74. BahaMan

Official Gus on Twitter

Watched a lot of bears footy this year, this kids got shit tonnes of potential and looks to have a good footy head on his shoulders. Not sure how the chooks let him slip through tbh.
  75. BahaMan

Official Gus on Twitter

No idea whether this has been discussed here yet but Gus’ new cover photo? Assume that’s the hill?
  76. BahaMan

It’s like some of you people work for the CIA and are withholding the secrets of Area 51, fair dinkum just say who it is. I guarantee people in black suits won’t up at your door.
  77. BahaMan

News Phil Gould's $6m Carnage At Penrith Panthers, Canterbury Bulldogs

This fuck head claimed he was the reason Gus came to the dogs by suggesting to Koury that he should go and get him. Now Gus is no good? Buzz apparently toured belmore this week, why do we even let miserable old turd in?
  78. BahaMan

He’s there on tedesco’s bucks party I do believe
  79. BahaMan

Only risk for mine is Crichton ball playing. But this thread title is doing my fucking head in seriously Crighton????
  80. BahaMan

Official Gus on Twitter

Huge scoop mate!!!!!!!
  81. BahaMan

Give us your best 3 or 4 signing predictions

Are you seriously laughing at this blokes post after some of the steaming turds you come up with Omar lmaooo
  82. BahaMan

29 of the Bulldogs' Top 30 have been announced as the Club kicks off preseason training.

Heard ZDC might be off to the bears, dogs don’t want him.
  83. BahaMan

Cameron Ciraldo | Consolidated thread

Kyle guaranteed to be sucking Ciraldo’s ass buying him coffees all the time like he did with Barrett day one of preseason. Surely the other players think he is a magoo.
  84. BahaMan

Official NSW Cup GF Thread - Bulldog v Panther

Fuck wakeham is shit. Every last tackle option is the same vanilla punt down the fullbacks throat. He must be on 300 kick return metres by now.
  85. BahaMan

Latrell...

Yeah top 3 for me too now. I’ll be the first to call out racism but complaining about the chooks fans booing him on Friday night after breaking manu’s face last year and then comparing to the Adam Goodes situation bothers me. Big tino copped a genuine bath a while back from us and got on with it.
  86. BahaMan

Round 25 Team list + discussion

Waddell should be playing group 6 reserve grade fuck me. He is stealing a wage.
  87. BahaMan

Nsw Cup Round 24

Up there with one of the dumbest passages of play I’ve ever seen. Toia and TPJ both borderline brain dead.
  88. BahaMan

Official Bulldogs and Ciraldo agree to terms

Lost it:tearsofjoy:
  89. BahaMan

Rumour Josh Reynolds

260 replies in 90 minutes on a fox league rumour. That’ll do me.
  90. BahaMan

Josh Morris - Belmore most hostile crowd - I HATE Souths

Frothing this - fuck Souths
  91. BahaMan

News Flanagan opens up on Potter’s influence at Bulldogs as coaching call looms

A team (that isn’t the dogs) really needs to hurry up and give daddy flanno a head coaching job before it’s too late..
  92. BahaMan

Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

Raymond I think his name is. Spotted him at the game against Souths a few weeks ago.