Search results

1. The Dog House

Jackson Topine appreciation thread

I know some of you won’t like this as the Kennel is a live Topine hate place, but I think he deserves a lot of respect Topine for 2 years now has been killing it in NSW Cup and has not gotten a fair run in first grade. When he has come into first grade, it’s usually been to fill in at centre...
  2. The Dog House

Opinion Where will Crichton play?

If we’re to believe that Crichton didn’t sign to play fullback, where does he take over in ‘24? This is if Averillo, Perham, and Alamoti all keep playing outstanding and improve every week as they have been Keep in mind we do bring Xerri on board too (who I think should switch to the second...
  3. The Dog House

Josh Mansour at Belmore

Not sure how much this means, probably nothing at all, but interesting nonetheless and thought to let TK run riot with this one
  4. The Dog House

News Tom Trbojevic injured

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-news-tom-trbojevic-injured-at-training-star-sea-eagle-requires-scans-to-hamstring/news-story/49574282f474b5cc09e1c98159d6a924?amp Not sure on the extent of the injury, and you really have to feel for the bloke, but it definitely helps our round 1...
  5. The Dog House

Opinion Ava Seumanufagai

What’s everyone’s problem with big Ava? Been injured all year, and got limited minutes, with his most minutes being 37 twice. In those games, he averaged 123 metres, 55 pcm, and made 52 tackles with 0 missed. Also was our only forward alongside Thompson with any go forward last year, and is...
  6. The Dog House

Opinion Declan Casey

Fuck I love this bloke. He’s not a fullback and made some crucial mistakes there, but his energy and passion is great. Will be good competition in coming years with Kiraz, Schoupp, Casey, Alamoti, Skelton, Burns all fighting for the centre jersey
  7. The Dog House

Opinion For everyone who doesn’t buy the Thompson injury

Alex Twal has now been ruled out for the season due to his head knock against us. After a concussion, most players are back after 2-3 weeks, but some are simply just longer. Luke Thompson symptoms were delayed, so there’s a good chance he did more damage to it before even realising. He’ll be back
  8. The Dog House

The real positives

People love to hate, and I agree, we were woeful, but there were actually good things that happened - Averillo and Burton genuinely showed some glimpses of a good combination they’ve been building. It’s not perfect, but it was their first game together, it will improve - Dufty was exciting to...
  9. The Dog House

News Iverson Fuatimau to the Tigers

Not sure if this has been reported yet, but one of the Fuatimau brothers, both who have been praised highly in junior systems has gone to the Wests Tigers Both brothers were with the Bulldogs, before moving to the Tigers in 2020, returning to the club in 2021, and now Iverson is going back for...
  10. The Dog House

Members - Register your Kennel Banner

Via Bulldogs membership email Get ready to bang your drums, wave your flags and be on your feet to cheer on the boys from the Kennel in 2022. Let's show the NRL that we have the most passionate fans. Registering your Kennel flag or banner for the 2022 season is quick and easy and will ensure...
  11. The Dog House

Terry Lamb statue outside of Belmore

Click here to sign the petition 350 first grades, 164 tries, a Dally M medal winner, 3 premierships and a 7-time five-eight of the year - Terry Lamb is undoubtedly the greatest Bulldog of all time and the greatest rugby league half I’ve ever seen. They have built a statue of Wally Lewis in...
  12. The Dog House

Opinion We need a new logo

So far, the Tigers and Titans have changed their logo for 2022 onwards. Whilst I don’t think changing logos often is necessary, we’re clearly going into a new era. In my opinion, we need to make it simpler, while also making the Bulldogs itself much more threatening.
  13. The Dog House

Karl Lawton

Warriors hooker, Karl Lawton has been granted an early release by the Warriors, and on the Warriors official website, it says he requested the release to take up a deal with a rival club. I don’t personally think he’s the hooker we’re looking for, but I wouldn’t be shocked if it is us
  14. The Dog House

Run a Bulldogs fan page on Instagram

Hey everyone, I’ve been a Bulldogs supporter since birth, and I recently made a doggies page on instagram called @thedoghouse.1935 on instagram. Started it mid september and now have about 850 followers. In for a big 2021, up the dogs