Search results

1. S

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

My Villians just signed Leon Bailey! Good shout. If we’re able to keep Sir Jack we’d have a cracking front 4!! Watkins Grealish. Buendia. Bailey
  2. S

Opinion Twitter

Don’t talk shit when you don’t actually know the person. People who know the man know his true colours and know his hearts in the right place. Keyboard warriors….
  3. S

Possible 2022 starting side

Best of them all this squad but I’d like to see Alamoti in centre and Čotrić on the wing. I think blood him we have enough experience in the backline to start the youngen!!
  4. S

Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

Now just let him entice his mate Payne to come over in 2 years time
  5. S

Yes my poor Tiger friends we most certainly will be lol
  6. S

Dogs fans petition club to keep Lewis

That will be his last game for us guaranteed.
  7. S

Hell I totally agree, plodder after plodder signed by a number of so called recruitment gurus and ‘eyes for talent’!! I think we’ve all been scared by past failings but for the first time in a long time I truly believe we’ve turned the corner and have the right heads at the front without...
  8. S

Brother give him a little more time. Bloody hell how much time have we invested in Renouf, bloody Benny Barba didn’t get a decent chop till he was in his early 20’s. Some players take more time to develop and mature. Yes he’s been a tad underwhelming but not everyone can be a ‘Lolo’ at 17. Gould...
  9. S

Official Phil Gould to be the Bulldogs' new General Manager of Football

Ripper of a song though, good choice lad
  10. S

Official Phil Gould to be the Bulldogs' new General Manager of Football

Fuck me Nash….you are on some serious gear.
  11. S

What Dogs want before signing sacked Dragon; Pangai ‘can’t make up his mind’

Good scoop, hopefully comes to fruition for us.
  12. S

Any doggies fans at the gold coast

Nice brother!! I’m in Peregian, nice and close. Defo catch up for a bev if a game comes up our way.
  13. S

Anyone think that the delay for announcing TPJ might coincide with the appointment of Gould? a feather in the cap so to speak as for him to announce it? Either way I’m honestly not concerned if we get him or not our pulling power will be ridiculous for years to come
  14. S

hopefully we get a game here, can have some Suds and watch the game :)
  15. S

Hahahahaha you’re a goose Nashy!
  16. S

Ahhhh not sure brother. They flip and move matches continually during this crap so hopefully one pops up. If not I’ll head down to the Goldy for one. You around Kawana are you?
  17. S

Sunny Coast brother so might come down for one before the end of the season
  18. S

Rumour Signing updates from old mate sleepy

Yeah same time as the Crushers are announcing there’s
  19. S

file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/77/07/36C07F6B-EC67-4316-8ABD-11780AF2C582/tmp.gif
  20. S

But it’s only 2:16 in Perth ;)
  21. S

Generic response to what exactly? I said I’ll ask a family member as we know each other. I’m up on the Sunny Coast so messaging is all I’ve got atm. Believe it or not, no skin off my nose digger
  22. S

Means the conversation with Vaughn at present is just that…… a conversation. Don’t think we’re close to signing or announcing anything in the regard to Paul. If I hear anymore I’ll share with you all.
  23. S

Bulldogs seem keen, but who knows if that will work out. There seems a lot of working out and shuffling things around from what I understand if he goes to that club. This is a response to my question re: Paul Vaughn. Make of it what you will. Fingers crossed we get a couple of pigs to go with...
  24. S

Just sent off a message re: Vaughn. My family are friends with his, I’ll try and get info and post the message once it’s received.
  25. S

Brandon Smith consolidated thread

Point proven.
  26. S

Brandon Smith consolidated thread

Nashy has two alias’s now
  27. S

Scott Sattler announces Bulldogs' potential signing of Brandon Smith

Out of interest brother how do you know this when someone involved with the Titans has said otherwise?
  28. S

News Paul Alamoti Re-signs with Canterbury

That is exactly what I was going to post brother man. Would be the most lethal backline in NRL and one that could really push us to top 4 status.
  29. S

Opinion Forwards needed asap

Totally agree!! He’s an absolute powder puff. Wtf does he turn his body and slow down at the line ffs. Pull the offer and move on
  30. S

Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Napa and Ogden are serious powder puffs. Forwards need to be addressed. I’m still hopeful with better ball control we still get something from this and they’re tiring big forwards
  31. S

The Mole: Big-money Bulldogs favourite to sign gun Broncos centre Kotoni Staggs

But totally agree we should be hunting some good young forwards. Love that Sharks prop Pele?? Though not sure with the changes and up tempo this season if his lateral movement is going to be a hindrance
  32. S

The Mole: Big-money Bulldogs favourite to sign gun Broncos centre Kotoni Staggs

Not sure he is what we’re in need of brother. Need a quick dummy half that keeps the pigs moving in turn finding holes for Allan, Cotrić and others. Plus the mooted 880k plus he’s asking is crazy money tbh
  33. S

News SG Ball Round 3: Canterbury five-eighth Khaled Rajab turning heads

We’d have to be in the driving seat you’d think Alic? Especially with Hoppa’s and DWZ tenure coming to a close.
  34. S

Opinion Matt Lodge??

Hahaha for having an opinion. Lol
  35. S

Opinion Matt Lodge??

Ok sorted brother!! Duporth in Maroochydore when season starts ✊✊
  36. S

Opinion Matt Lodge??

Yeah the history is a deterrent but I still like his punch through the middle ( no pun intended). Hahahha really?!!so am I!! I’m on Tolman Court the old Primary School court near Worlds gym though I train at Goodlife. you’ll probably see me floating around I’m the bloke with his whole head and...
  37. S

Opinion Matt Lodge??

Yes same.....Leniu looks a unit and fits the age mould plus would’ve worked under the Barrett regime. but hypothetically if we were able to get both props for Napa’s money??
  38. S

Opinion Matt Lodge??

BTW- Lessssssssss Trottttttt
  39. S

Opinion Matt Lodge??

What do we reckon guys? Donkeys paying half of his 800k pay packet and with TPA’s might be able to get him for 250/300k a year?