Search results

1. Woofwoof1980

Is 10 wins a pass?

Not sure what people's thoughts on this is... A lot of us had high hopes for this season, however with the injuries we've had and given the fact we had only 7 wins last year. Would you consider 10 wins a pass mark for this year?. We still have Kiks and possibly Thompson to come back. With 8...
  2. Woofwoof1980

Options for when "The Gun" doesn't fire?

Hey Kennel, this may be a bit controversial but I was thinking Albert Kelly is without a club for 23... I wonder if he'd be worth throwing a minimum contract at? Only 31 had some patches of form last year for the Broncs... I know he's not a long term option but might be useful to cover injuries...
  3. Woofwoof1980

Cory Paix

What do we know about this kid?. Think he'll be a good addition? I honestly know nothing about him.
  4. Woofwoof1980

Growing Pains

Hey guys, I am a long time Dogs fan and have been there through the good and times and the rough times. It has been a rough few years and at times last year found myself getting so frustrated I would swear at the TV and often turn it off in disgust. My 7 year old son bleeds blue and white and...