Search results

1. -alex-

Isn't it ironic

like 10 thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.
  2. -alex-

Most adventurous thing you've ever done?

the most adventurous thing I ever have done is driving on the roads of Sydney after Will got his L's. /end asianism =p or going to Defqon with Dalger. Fuark
  3. -alex-

The Smartphone Comparison Thread (No Holds Barred) [NSFW]

*interjection* finally upgraded to gingerbread from froyo yesterday (samsung galaxyS) <3 fuark it runs so much more smoothly, still spewing I didnt wait an extra 4 months and get the galaxy 2, biggest life facepalm. But I was THAT desparate to get rid of my n97
  4. -alex-

Worst Number Plates

INDEBT I saw that on a mercedes a couple yrs ago
  5. -alex-

Worst Number Plates

TEXTME - on a pulsar on woodville rd *facepalm*
  6. -alex-

Most adventurous thing you've ever done?

Abseiling... it wanst off some super awesome extreme height but I was scared sh*tless nevertheless lol. Im the biggest pansy when it comes to heights =[ Really want to do the bridge climb though, and go white water rafting that would be pretty cool.
  7. -alex-

What shampoo/conditioner do you use?

in all honesty... I have never seen a Matrix movie *prepares to be shunned*
  8. -alex-

The Android Thread

Ozman, you really leave youerself open for so much backlash sometimes lol IN B4 DIRTY JOKES the MP3 download app is my fave, any song you want just type it in and BAM downloads within minutes. Shazam IMDB (interet movie database) HeyTell StGeorge Mobile Banking Snapbucket - photo editing...
  9. -alex-

Charlie Sheen's Roast

"Charlie, you are just like Bruce Willis. You were both big in the 80's and now your old slots are being filled by Ashton Kutcher" ^^that line f*cking killed my life. Died.Of.Laughter
  10. -alex-

I see what you did there.
  11. -alex-

I usually alternate with Goldwell Kerasilk and Matrix Biolage hydration but the hairdresser recommend I tried Morpheus since they stopped stocking the Goldwell range and Im hatibg it! Cant wait for the stupid bottle to empty
  12. -alex-

always sunny season 7 filming

if it wasnt for you I would have never watched it THANKYOU <3
  13. -alex-

Jesus, we have been on this forum for a while now...

too fcking long Im due for kennel retirement +superannuation
  14. -alex-

always sunny season 7 filming

**** I love this show! the last ep I saw was when Dee became a teacher, I think its about halfway through season 6? Gotta catch up
  15. -alex-

TK Touch Footy

But that's Armageddon...
  16. -alex-

Barba's try ! Wow ! - video

try of the year? Id like to go out on a limb and say best try in NRL history! =p
  17. -alex-

Have we ever had a worse or better halves of football?

worst half of football I can remember would have been 2nd half of dogs vs brisbane preliminary final in 2006. we lead 20-6 at half time, to lose 37-20.
  18. -alex-

Diabetes Walk for a Cure

just donated =] your kids are so cute Baz!
  19. -alex-

The collection thread.

I have a huge ass collection of dvds
  20. -alex-

those who travelled to brooky today

The club used to run a fan bus to Brooky, with the turn out we have had the past couple seasons to that ground I think a bus is a fantastic idea, we will get the numbers for sure
  21. -alex-

How old do you look?

Im 24 and often still get 19-21 Good skin and shortness ftw
  22. -alex-

Reciting the Dialogue in your Fav Movie

not word for word on all of them, especially the newer ones but if you ever watch a HP movie with me, it might frighten you how much of it I can recite lol
  23. -alex-

Anne Hathaway's Lil' Wayne Style Paparazzi Rap on Conan

LMAOO, I love her!! She even put a bit of the Minaj bark into it haha
  24. -alex-

Add the harry potter movies Its levioooosa not leviosaaa
  25. -alex-

Mean Girls 10 things I hate about you Borat Shrek the lion king & countless episodes of Friends
  26. -alex-

OMG !!! ... Skrillex !!!

gtfo Naki. Respect your boss lol
  27. -alex-

Public Service Announcement

oh FCKING HELL! temptation is killing me, must not give in. Operation 2eros is hanging in the balance
  28. -alex-

TRAIN DELAYS! For commuters!

ffs and I was planning on killing myself today, they beat me to it.
  29. -alex-

OMG !!! ... Skrillex !!!

sofkncute http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMlUlAjgPXQ&feature=youtu.be
  30. -alex-

Zyzz - The Memories

did you tell us this story in canberra?
  31. -alex-

Zyzz - The Memories

Dalger is currently fapping over the n00dz. gangas gonna gang
  32. -alex-

"I've got a mate ..."

any of your "I have a mate" stories would mist likely be about me. Please do not disclose them ffs lol
  33. -alex-

"I've got a mate ..."

Oh ffs I had forgotten about Rex.
  34. -alex-

OMG !!! ... Skrillex !!!

keen for Datsik @ Stereosonic
  35. -alex-

"I've got a mate ..."

can of impulse is the one that stands out most highly in my memory
  36. -alex-

OMG !!! ... Skrillex !!!

my little brother and sister are watching some miscellaneous music show on channel 10 that has replaced video hits, and as I was passing by into the kitchen I was just having a look at what was playing as I heard some dubstep coming from the TV... it was Vanessa Amorossi's now song lol, I was a...
  37. -alex-

The Fitness Thread

^ dude try adding a bit of soy sauce to the marinade. Comes out pretty good, just dont burn it.
  38. -alex-

OMG !!! ... Skrillex !!!

Pendulum get around the festival scene, Ive seen them pretty much at least once a yr since '09 always a crowd pleaser
  39. -alex-

OMG !!! ... Skrillex !!!

The original version of Cinema doesnt involve Skrillex, just Benny Benassi (the dude who brought us the infamous track 'Satisfaction' from the beer ad with the walking tongue) But I like the Skrillex remix 100000000000000x more! dude seriously get some Dubstep in ya, if you like Skrillex...
  40. -alex-

"I've got a mate ..."

I dont even know where to begin... first one is similar to Hanis story I've got a mate who was busting to pee on a train so he went in that open air bit between the carriage on the train and pissed off the side. I've got a mate who greened out hardcore in my backyard while we were supposed to...
  41. -alex-

Day passes needed?

irresponsible parenting 101: leaving your child with Alex whilst you get beer. 5 minutes and Ill have him making asian jokes, and distorting normal sentences into being dirty. ... actually being your son he is probably already exposed to things of that sort. =p
  42. -alex-

The Fitness Thread

I need a fuarking gym buddy, I hate weight training by myself, ffs so awkward when theres about 50 guys training in the free weights area and the weights I pull in comparison to them is so embarrassing haha =[ One of my mates from school used to be a PT at my gym and she would usually stay...
  43. -alex-

Day passes needed?

Do I need a day pass? Im not hairy, I dont have a big nose, and I dont talk like a hectic. But I will steal your son.
  44. -alex-

OMG !!! ... Skrillex !!!

CK, how have you only just discovered Skrillex? FUARK I love dubstep <3 my facebook alt name is: (Skrillalex) Saw him perform at creamfields earlier this year, he tore it up! http://www.facebook.com/destroyingyourgirlfriendwhenitunes this ones pretty good...
  45. -alex-

The Fitness Thread

Operation 2eros has begun
  46. -alex-

Arana Taumata charged

nobodys gonna throw him a get out of jail free card now (pardon the pun) time to look for a new career, shame to see that talent go to waste but what can you do?
  47. -alex-

2011 - Up Coming Movies

no Tobey Maguire HTH
  48. -alex-

2011 - Up Coming Movies

theres already a thread in this I think? Im hanging out mostly for American Pie, the Reunion but that doesnt come out until april fml
  49. -alex-

Hypothetical scenario

hahahaha its funny coz its true =p
  50. -alex-

Kennel Census 2011

I think the question on everyones mind after reading this is "giving or receiving?"
  51. -alex-

Hypothetical scenario

both at fault arab was speeding and asian lady was driving sideways
  52. -alex-

Epic Ownage!

i loled
  53. -alex-

Signature Request

hahahaha that game killed my life
  54. -alex-

Harry Potter and The Deatly Hallows part 2

because people suck. ffs
  55. -alex-

Stereosonic 2011!

I thought you weren't coming to defqon? but yaaay duckfaceee if you do lol out of everything I have coming up (pretty much everything you have listed besides a&b) Im most excited for Stereo though. fuarkkk
  56. -alex-

Man wins right to wear pasta strainer on driver licence

after serious consideration, I want to convert to Pastafarianism. every friday is a religious holiday? SIGN ME UP!
  57. -alex-

Signature Request

I would do it... but its against my moral code to associate my computer skills with the Lakers.
  58. -alex-

Bird Appreciation Thread

*runs out of thread crying*
  59. -alex-

Stereosonic 2011!

Zombie Nation LED on dingers would go off fuarken.
  60. -alex-

Fassination of farts.

Im fascinated by the horrible misspelling in this thread title "fassination"
  61. -alex-

Your workstation.

what he said.
  62. -alex-

Stereosonic 2011!

Armin Van Buuren Carl Cox LMFAO Empire of the Sun (Melb/Syd only) Afrojack The Bloody Beetroots (Global DJ Exclusive) Benny Benassi Ferry Corsten Kaskade Dash Berlin PNAU Crookers Bag Raiders =D
  63. -alex-

Stereosonic 2011!

Agreed. ... Theres always second announcement! *starts praying*
  64. -alex-

Stereosonic 2011!

Next Thursday, Moe! This is the best lineup to hit Sydney in a longgggggg time! I come everytime I read it.
  65. -alex-

Blonde woman driver causes over $1m exotic car crash

if she can afford to be driving around in a Bentley, 60k is pocket change for repairs lol.
  66. -alex-

Gotye - Appreciation Thread

nooo I am yet to have the pleasure of seeing him live, but I can only imagine it would be all sorts of amazing
  67. -alex-

Gotye - Appreciation Thread

very talented indeed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvbSiQZfACQ&ob=av3n <3 this track
  68. -alex-

Blair's Mega Death Hot Sauce!

Dude you gotta try this chilli sauce my dad has, I love hot sauce too and just a pinpoint of this **** makes my face red. Remind me to give you some... And also remind me to let you try the hot sauce.
  69. -alex-

38 speed cameras have been turned off in NSW

none of these are near me. **** you, government!
  70. -alex-

A little rumour.

ffs I had a dream on my lunch break today that he left us I just told stacie, and she informed me of this thread. =[ PM me your sauce plz (0)<
  71. -alex-

If you could ban one member.

do not disrespect the pills. ffs
  72. -alex-

Amy Winehouse dead at 27

kiwi raises a valid point. kinda back onto the topic of Amy Winehouse, however. Nobody on this planet can be shocked she died of a drug overdose. Im quite surprised she lived as long as she did, even though she was slowly getting back on track, a couple years ago she was a walking timebomb. I...
  73. -alex-

you fuarkin

hai mesk.
  74. -alex-

FUUAARRK - iPhone question for bigger phone nerds than I

you sunk my battleship
  75. -alex-

Who the f*ck?!?!

^^ BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA **** I love you, Stacie <3 $22.95* each
  76. -alex-

Happy Birthday Kroniic..!

do not try to shrink me gypsy, I serious.
  77. -alex-

Happy Birthday Kroniic..!

and to think I was going to give you a present... fuark.
  78. -alex-

We have a Duckface among us!

Fipty dawlah
  79. -alex-

Omg BootS. This **** was coated in gold and filled with diamonds.
  80. -alex-

Neither did I, Joey...
  81. -alex-

Im so cute =]
  82. -alex-

Cannot upload duckface off phone. Soz
  83. -alex-

Awesome Jokes You Can Use on Your Friends.

Me: K E for your bday im buying you a feather duster K E: why? Me: for your cobwebs. Game.Set.Match
  84. -alex-

*invoulantary duckface jaw had a mind of its own ffs
  85. -alex-

ATTN: KE & Other Bewb lovers!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bursting-into-tears-after-imagining-a-world-without-boobs/170924359645097
  86. -alex-

Amy Winehouse Jokes.

on a brief side note: I have no idea how the **** Pete Doherty is still alive. He made it past 27... gotta be the next to go. ffs
  87. -alex-

Amy Winehouse Jokes.

McDonalds just released their 'Amy Winehouse Value Meal' it comprises only of coke and ice
  88. -alex-

All hail... I have an idea.

most festivals have phone charging areas now, not like you can ever call or text people at festivals, too many people in one place = epic reception failure
  89. -alex-

Who Run the World (Girls!)

the thing that annoys me most about this song is when they start playing it at clubs, and I get excited thinking its Pon De Floor, then Beyonce opens her mouth, and I die inside. =[
  90. -alex-

Car Help. Trading in the DD-Mobile

Thank You, Ill be here all week... Autographs after the show.
  91. -alex-

thats what HE said
  92. -alex-

Driving Habits That Piss You Off.

I also get passenger rage, ask Rani about when I took control of her horn & started yelling out her window lol I could take you on in your Rav4. Overcompensation if you ask me. Verse me in Mario Kart then we can settle this. you lose your brain if I stop, you lose your brain if I go. FML...
  93. -alex-

Driving Habits That Piss You Off.

Everything about others driving pisses me off. I drop the f and c bombs like a terrorist -failure to indicate - being in the left turn lane when you wanna go straight making me miss the light - stopping as soon as a light goes yellow, ffs take it! -driving like miss daisy in the overtaking...
  94. -alex-

Hooters Waitress Application....

Good to know theres always a backup job for me
  95. -alex-

cruzes are more for show then anything, apparently they arent that good to drive.
  96. -alex-

Kennel Twits

LMAO ohh goodtimes, I dont remember exactly but I think it was along the lines of Huzzy stalking Reni's myspace and posting **** on the kennel. Then Rani blew up at him on Myspace calling him a Derek, ftw. Goodtimes
  97. -alex-

Jersey Shore Season 4 Trailer

yeaahhhhh buddyyy
  98. -alex-

Your Favourite Sport

NRL followed by NBA growing up in the usa I actually watched alot more basketball, and baseball, I went to an MLB game when I was 10 and wanted to die of boredom though lol deadset I think I ate about 4 hotdogs and an arseload of peanuts that day, the games go foreverrrr. I never started...
  99. -alex-

Hey tina/doggie diva

are you suggesting Tina likes weiners in her mouth?