Search results

1. Letstrot

Official TPJ selected for Blues

Lets trot brah
  2. Letstrot

News Injured Canterbury star Luke Thompson has declared he is not a spent-force in the NRL as he works towards an earlier than expected return

You sad muthafuckers hating on Thompson and all the other players who wear our jersey with pride, need to fuck off and go support another club or code, something like Netball....
  3. Letstrot

Cooper Conk

The spoilt brat has even been having digs at the Storm while commentating there games If it wasnt for Bellyache, Cronk would of been a nobody Definitely still under Uncle Nicks payroll and dinner table
  4. Letstrot

Saint Sinner (Another Stab @ Gus)

Clint is a clown
  5. Letstrot

News Preston not charged

Has Burgess' mum had the squirrel grip on Rusty or the other way around for the last decade?
  6. Letstrot

Saint Sinner (Another Stab @ Gus)

Buzz on the turps again the khhhunnnttt Full moon was on Wednesday night
  7. Letstrot

Who comes in for JAC next week?

Indeed it is Maybe throw Burns next to Jake and Kiraz next to Alamoti
  8. Letstrot

Opinion Burton does not deserve to be captain.

I've watched a few of the reserve games and Joash is a great talent He will eventually crack the FB position in 1st grade and push Crichton into the centres, where we will have yet another overpaid centre
  9. Letstrot

Opinion Just wanting to know your opinions

Topine has a long way to go to be a regular in the 17 Morrin way ahead of Topine
  10. Letstrot

Papa would be a dream
  11. Letstrot

We should of never signed Crichton. Should of chased the St.Helens fullback and chased 2 quality props and another bench prop. Hopefully we re-sign Waddell
  12. Letstrot

It will be Burns as we need experience on that edge We all saw how we got raped down that side once the Fox was gone
  13. Letstrot

Casey or Burns
  14. Letstrot

Rd 6 vs Rabbitohs 3-2-1

Yes correct The bench was very small and not much could be done about that Was the reason we consistently floated the ball sideline to sideline
  15. Letstrot

Rd 6 vs Rabbitohs 3-2-1

He is not poor at all when he plays in the middle Haters just gonna hate i guess
  16. Letstrot

Rd 6 vs Rabbitohs 3-2-1

Why would it "kill you" that one of our players played well?
  17. Letstrot

Gerrard Sutton.

Sutton needs a taste of this
  18. Letstrot

Gerrard Sutton.

The grub shouldn't be officiating any games - period
  19. Letstrot

Gerrard Sutton.

We were always going to lose with the outs we had, along with the unexpected loss of Fox so early, BUT that officiating was absolutely disgusting
  20. Letstrot

Opinion Ciraldo is a genius

It's not surprising at all as he has always done well in the middle
  21. Letstrot

News Bulldogs New $60m Centre Of Excellence To Be Evenly Shared By Male And Female Players

Does that mean Adam Elliott and Millie Boyle will be signing for the Dogs and have exclusive rights to the gender neutral toilets?
  22. Letstrot

Opinion Who are our forwards next week?

Waddell was good tonight and has been good all season Haters just gonna hate
  23. Letstrot

Bulldogs vs cows match thread

Shut the fuck up you salty son of a bitch
  24. Letstrot

Bulldogs vs cows match thread

Look at these sad ****** still having a go at Flanagan Anyone shitting on any of our players after that performance needs a flogging in a dark alley
  25. Letstrot

Official Chris Minns the NSW Premier

Welcome to the family club Chris! Now for some funding and 3rd party gifts!
  26. Letstrot

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould lashes Trent Robinson's Suaalii defence as war of words erupts

Is Robinson and Phil Rothfield related with those red rosey cheeks?
  27. Letstrot

News Haze Dunster

Haze Dunster who is a FB, though has been playing on the wing for Parra has signed with us from 2023 onwards Lets trot baby
  28. Letstrot

News Reynolds desperate for Bulldogs homecoming;

Did he bang ur sis, mum or GF?
  29. Letstrot

Opinion Jordan McLean

Dont need no fat boi in Pele, brah My boys, you will be surprised next year, as we have a couple of dimes coming into grade
  30. Letstrot

Who can we recruit as a halfback?

Nasheeds annoying threads coupled with your annoying replies is a match made in heaven
  31. Letstrot

Opinion Josh Reynolds

To all my brothers, it's time we brought back my other half in Joshy Reynolds to the club Still 32 with probably a year or two left in him.... Need him back to play Cup and be amongst the boys... If he can no longer keep up with the tempo, our boy needs to be amongst the coaching staff like...
  32. Letstrot

Opinion Your preferred playmaker

If you had it your way, which general would you throw at halfback from what we have available #LetsTrotOverBroncos
  33. Letstrot

Official B2B

I'm back bitches, and I'll leave you in stitches in 2022 Let it out and let's fucken trot
  34. Letstrot

Rumour Pearce to the dogs

If he's at the right price, bring it on baby Burton & BOO working alongside Pearce for a couple of years, would be greatly beneficial!
  35. Letstrot

News Why Phil Gould knocked back Canterbury Bulldogs

Brah, go have an ice bath and wake the fark up!
  36. Letstrot

Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

Cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:grinning:
  37. Letstrot

Brandon Smith consolidated thread

You're pushing your luck brah!
  38. Letstrot

Brandon Smith consolidated thread

Not to worry Mike! I told you kennelers a long time ago that I signed at the Doggies, and I'm telling you once again, that the cheese is coming with me, and boy are we gonna melt your pants
  39. Letstrot

Willis Meehan Signed with bulldogs from 2022

lol @ signing this butch
  40. Letstrot

Opinion Matt Lodge??

If lodge comes, I'm out
  41. Letstrot

Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

AND YOU ***** DOUBTED ME LETS TROT ALL THE WAY TO MARTIN PLACE LADS! #proudtobebulldog
  42. Letstrot

Groomed as next bulldogs captain?

What the hell is going on with the hate for my brudda Elliott? If you haters had 10% heart and balls as my brudda, you wouldn't be talking smack! Snap out of it, support all our blue n white bruddas, and lets trot to a championship in the next few years #proudtobebulldog #lessgo #letstrot
  43. Letstrot

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

Brah, me, Matt and the Flange are going to run amok #proudtobebulldog #lessgo #letstrot
  44. Letstrot

Bulldogs roll out the blue and white carpet for Josh Addo-Carr

Lads, the deal was done a long time ago. Yesterday were just the standard formalities. I came in to meet the lads, try on my jersey, and have my locker room decked out. Now calm down and lets get this shit show on da road #proudtobebulldog #lessgo #letstrot
  45. Letstrot

BULLDOGS HINT AT NEW HALVES PAIRING

#hatersaregonnahate #brainlessgen #proudtobebulldog #lessgo #letstrot
  46. Letstrot

Brah don't ever try to get inside my head, it's too dark for you #proudtobebulldog #lessgo #letstrot
  47. Letstrot

It's Joshua Addo Carr #proudtobebulldog #lessgo #letstrot
  48. Letstrot

Listen brah, being realistic is lacing the boots on. For you that ain't being realistic, so you gotta hate. We all bleed blue n white. Hate da game and not da player #proudtobebulldog #lessgo #letstrot
  49. Letstrot

Groomed as next bulldogs captain?

Shlonga is my man! #proudtobebulldog #lessgo #letstrot
  50. Letstrot

Did i come to Belmore to listen to you ladies hate on your own players? What kind of supporters are you? #proudtobebulldog #lessgo #letstrot
  51. Letstrot

1. Averillo 2. Me 3. Tuipulotu 4. Hopoate 5. Cotric 6. Wakeham 7. Flanagan Lessgo lads
  52. Letstrot

Cotric interview

My butler Özgür is Turkish and no-one can smash up a Kusleme like Özgür
  53. Letstrot

Cotric interview

Love me bush tucker and I've been hooked on the Turkish cuisine thanks to Melbourne
  54. Letstrot

Christian Tuipulotu has been released

I would love to have this kid play beside me - we would be unstoppable
  55. Letstrot

Cotric interview

Nothing comes close to Gaggenau:kissingheart:
  56. Letstrot

Josh Addo Carr - Consolidated Thread

They already have brah. Come join me and the lads
  57. Letstrot

How much should we pay for Burton ?

Says Rampage Jackson...... Have a snickers and relax brah
  58. Letstrot

Cotric interview

Just wait till Turns does an interview with me in the next couple of weeks:kissingheart:
  59. Letstrot

Brah, do you have short man syndrome? Are you making up for something with this trash talk?
  60. Letstrot

I'm at Belmore b4 xmas brah, and in the #2 jersey. See ya there
  61. Letstrot

Brah, do i look or sound like a leb? I don't need your inputs if they aren't gonna be informative. Either trot on with me or bugger off
  62. Letstrot

Brahders, this is a very simple situation. Throw 800k @ Luai Throw 700k @ Crichton Throw 600k @ Yeo Panthers will be forced to re-sign these lads and won't have enuf moula to re-sign Burton. Burton to the Dogs @ 400k
  63. Letstrot

Call me brah!
  64. Letstrot

Brah, calm down. 300k for a young thundercat is more than enough. We aren't playing with monopoly money here. Be reasonable otherwise i wont be signing anything for you
  65. Letstrot

Brah, why u so salty?
  66. Letstrot

Brah, i was on 150k when i first started off in first grade. Overs are paid to first class established NRL players, just like myself and my juicy 700k per annum
  67. Letstrot

Official Benji officially a Dog

Im here brah
  68. Letstrot

News High performance coach discusses first week

Brah, Ogden & To'omaga are way behind the 8 ball in terms of fitness and defence. It ain't 2012 anymore and the new 6 again rule has totally wiped out these type of forwards.
  69. Letstrot

News High performance coach discusses first week

Brah, people dont want to hear it, but you hit the nail on the head
  70. Letstrot

Official Club Update Videos

Brah, what drugs are you on? You think im coming to Canterbury so Lachy can throw balls 2m above my head into row 10?
  71. Letstrot

Other News Source JAC

Brah, im at the doggies next year. Jump on it and trot