Search results

1. APUP

Your Round 1 Team?

I didn’t think he played that bad? Give him an edge of fox, Critta and kiks and his running game will flow on from that. If the right side can generate some kind of attack it’ll only help burton
  2. APUP

Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Persist with him as our 9 me thinks
  3. APUP

Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Meaney is fucking ass, always has been. Anyone who wanted him here clearly doesn’t know rugby league. Have 16 others trying their ass off only to be be let down by this flog
  4. APUP

Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Haven’t seen much of Deitz, can someone provide a short summary please?
  5. APUP

Opinion Where does our forward pack rank?

Imagine being a backrower and having lewis throw the ball at your feet.
  6. APUP

News 2022 vision: Why Burton signing fits Dogs' long-term plan

My god, what a change a competent coaching staff and administration makes. First time since 2014 I've looked forward to a season
  7. APUP

Fox league bulldogs predicted line up

Id play elliot in the front row with thompson, can ball play and has good footwork. Jacko has to be in the middle, days as a backrower are done. Whovever impresses in preseason between Waddell and stimson gets the nod for the 11 jersey Need a dummy half on the bench. Carry 3 middle men on the...
  8. APUP

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

the old saying that the bad teams pay more to attract quality free agents shouldn’t apply here. He’s still unproven in first grade, offer him a 3 year deal with the first crack at the 6 jersey and around 300-400k a season. Still good coin for a young bloke
  9. APUP

It’s not a prediction, he very well could still sign with us, just heard that he wants to stay at Penrith
  10. APUP

Oh it ready, keep that back door of yours moist, no doubt it’ll be getting feed
  11. APUP

I’m guessing Nasheed is a former member
  12. APUP

Nah, I’m a Qlder though
  13. APUP

I wouldn’t be surprised if he signed here, just that I got told he wants to stay there. And things might have changed, just passing on what I was told
  14. APUP

nah mate Luke is his cousin
  15. APUP

Not much there to show off to be honest haha
  16. APUP

Msg me privately mate, I’ll show you whatever you need
  17. APUP

Why stay there and play out of position, stupid if you ask me
  18. APUP

I don’t know if they are, but like I said this is just what I was told
  19. APUP

Mate I completely agree, I was told they can’t see him leaving Penrith. After seeing what he did with Cleary if I was a half I’d be quick to move to dogs and work with Barrett
  20. APUP

Best photo I have mate, we’re similar in stature
  21. APUP

Jake Liam and Sam are his brothers. I’m from quilpie, 200km West of Charleville. Go onto his Insta and type my name into people he’s following, ya deadbea You don’t have to believe it mate, trust me I’m not here to paint pretty pictures and polish your shaft
  22. APUP

Just passing on what I’ve heard mate
  23. APUP

Haha nah mate, just passing on what I’ve heard
  24. APUP

Im good mates with kurt capewells older brothers(grew up together). Talking to them the other day and they said all burton wants to do is stay at penrith. No interest in the dogs
  25. APUP

Opinion What your club needs for 2021: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

I thought that too. But pay and hasler were similar in the fact the hooker was strictly a distributer and a tackling machine. Give him a few games under Barrett, he might surprise
  26. APUP

Opinion What your club needs for 2021: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Im prepared to give JMK another go at 9. He has everything you need as a hooker, stout in defense, can kick out of dummy half and has plenty of pace. With barrett being an offensive minded coach who is to say he doesn't excel? as far as Lewis and can EAD, my left toe has more attacking flair
  27. APUP

News Worth a crack? Albert Hopoate Axed

Ill take anyone over meaney for the 1 jersey at this point, my mother would be more effective breaking tackles