Search results

1. W

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

Taaffe played 7 all his juniors it was Souths that picked illias over him, which resulted in him shifting to fullback
  2. W

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Hutchinson is a unit, shit for brains
  3. W

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

We move too laterally in attack, it comes down to middles and also hutch, need to start moving forward and direct with more depth… which allows our outside backs and second rowers to hit the line with more speed… Mahoney needs to stop dancing around once he gets the ball and trying to milk...
  4. W

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

Taaffe at 7, said it in the pre season. Move Kiraz to 1, Xerri in at 3. Simples really…. Someone got Ciros number???
  5. W

Bulldogs line up round 3

1. Kiraz 2. Addo Carr 3. Critchton 4. Xerri 5. Wilson/Tracey 6. Burton 7. Sexton/Taaffe Start Curran at 13 Salmon off Bench, more ball playing against tired forwards
  6. W

Round 2 Press Conference

Am I the only one that thought Burton played alright? He wearing the 6 not the 7 we need a halfback that’s the main problem.
  7. W

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

The no. 12 selling fr, Perham coming out the line every time too ‍:upset:
  8. W

Your Round 1 Team?

1. Crichton 2. Addo Carr 3. Xerri 4. Kiraz 5. Skelton 6. Burton 7. Sexton 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Hughes 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Curran 14. Salmon 15. Morrin 16. Tetevano 17. Kautoga
  9. W

Connor Tracy

1. Kiraz 7. Taaffe imma just leave this here
  10. W

News Canterbury look at shifting Burton to free up his running game

I get the sense it’s a baseless rumour, probs stolen from few footy generals on here who think he’d play better at centre…. I gather he’ll be playin 6 and coaches haven’t even suggested he play centre. Probs said diddly squat tbh
  11. W

Opinion Update on Signings

Kiraz/Wilson Fullback Taaffe 7 Sexton nswcup
  12. W

Jacob Kiraz extends to 2027

Play him fullback surely Taaffe in the 7 Thank me later Ciro
  13. W

Opinion Update on Signings

Taaffe is surely playin 7 didn’t Burton help lure him to the club?
  14. W

Opinion Blake Taaffe

1. Kiraz 2. Skelton/Wilson 3. Xerri 4. Critta 5. Addo Carr 6. Burton 7. Taaffe
  15. W

News Bulldogs Set to Secure Blake Taaffe

Taaffe better fullback than Crichton surely. Xerri and Crichton centres 2024
  16. W

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Don’t want to be labelled a fair weather supporter but fuck I’m done ay. This a joke
  17. W

Opinion Rajab to 7

Sam Walker?
  18. W

Hard to lose

Kiraz to fullback, 300m a game
  19. W

Ciraldo OUT

Need forwards that aren’t playing injured
  20. W

Ciraldo OUT

Burton not really the problem tho getting rolled through the middle
  21. W

Ciraldo OUT

Kiraz to fullback??
  22. W

Burton at 7 is working

Burton needs to learn to use his shoulder same as Okunbor love the jersey grabbing so good.
  23. W

Burton at 7 is working

Patience. Still putting more points on the board
  24. W

Burton at 7 is working

He could of played better but Mahoney kept going short side on the right to oloapu and Reynolds in the later stages. I think burton could be a great 7 and that means money can be spent on other positions that need strengthening. Hopefully TPJ keeps getting in Haas’ ear!!
  25. W

Opinion Kiraz to fullback

id prefer we didn’t sign him at all overrated asf will get found out in our jumper I bet
  26. W

Opinion Kiraz to fullback

I dont know why everyone is saying Kiraz can’t play fullback anyone watch the World Cup, crushed it there. Honestly fuck me 2024 I’d like to see 1. Kiraz 2. Crichton 3. Alamoti 4. Xerri 5. Fox would like to see Skelton get a run too but hard to justify him taking a spot from these guys… Stat...
  27. W

Bulldogs vs cows match thread

Anyone know the penalty count? Just curious
  28. W

Opinion Where will Crichton play?

Just gonna put this out there 1. Kiraz 2. Skelton 3. Alamoti 4. Xerri 5. Addo Carr give Crichton back to panfers overrated asf
  29. W

News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Love how everyone says this, Dogs haven’t played any big games in years, he ain’t going missing. Also imo Burton is way better than d brown so if he did sign and was to have an off game it will still be better then Flanagan and Burton will show up period. Anyone who says they don’t want MM is...
  30. W

Rumour Josh Reynolds

Is there any loyalty in this forum??? Benji did well off the bench for bunnies what does it matter if he is playing 14 just put others on train and trial if worried about roster
  31. W

Opinion Kyle Flanagan

unpopular opinion* I'd re-sign flanagan he is doing a great job the back end of the season even tho he isnt a standout. he is a role player and doesn't overplay his hand which allows for burton to have the ball more, if we were to get an established 7 it would take away from burtons game. plus...
  32. W

Official Team List Round 16 v Sharks + Match Discussion

I don’t think we need a full 7 it would mean more competition for the ball with burton, Flanagan is a very solid role player and is not doing much wrong
  33. W

He was grabbing at thin air all game so something must be up and he didn’t want to get hit and hurried every kick too
  34. W

Shit conditions yet they held their own against a top side and short players good effort. Burton tho was a fall from grace might have been nursing an injury or something but he played poorly
  35. W

Official Team List Round 15 v Tigers + Match Discussion

We without burton next week now aren’t we
  36. W

Other News Source Cameron Munster

I think he said “don’t do that to us Gus” not sure what he means by that?? Probs cause Gus was saying how good a win it was for Queensland winning game 1 basically geeing them up for the series and Munster said it as like a touch wood thing, commentators curse haha
  37. W

Opinion Bulldogs Dream Team

1. Pap 2. To,o 3. Schoupp 4. Kiraz 5. Addo Carr 6. Burton 7. Moses 8. Haas 9. Mahoney 10. TPJ 11. Jackson 12. Kikau 13. Taumalolo
  38. W

Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

Haha nailed it mate haha
  39. W

Opinion Averillo

Avo will be fullback next year, anyone watch the press conference. He talks about being injury replacement in the half’s and fullback
  40. W

Flanagan to 7?

Flanagan might not offer a lot but if he can get repeats sets, make tackles and kick goals the spots his. I’d take him for his goal kicking alone, he would of win us the other 2 games to start the season
  41. W

Flanagan to 7?

The problem is JMK and the forwards, Jackson at first receiver shits me to tears, ball needs to be in the playmakers hands ie Burton or Dufty when we in the attacking third instead it’s who wants a hit up fuckin abysmal
  42. W

When it rains it pours.

I think Hetherington will start second row forever now and I’m okay with that he is a gun He’s in the top 10 fastest players last year and he was playing prop haha
  43. W

News Best 17 for 2022: Canterbury Bulldogs

I’d start him at Fullback Dufty isn’t great. Not very consistent
  44. W

2022 starting line up

Jackson I’m hoping will end up on the bench in 23 for kikau
  45. W

2022 starting line up

TPJ needs to be in the middle and if avo isn’t playin halfback he should be fullback not centre, Duffy isn’t that good the dragons passed on him for a reason
  46. W

2022 starting line up

1.Avo 2. Okunbor 3. Naden 4. Schoupp 5. Addo Carr 6. Burton 7. Wakeham 8. Vaughn 9. Cook 10. TPJ 11. Jackson 12. Hetherington 13. Thompson 14. JMK 15. RFM 16. Seumanfagai 17. Patolo
  47. W

Opinion “Prediction “ Where will our doggies finish in 22

so many contradictory articles now
  48. W

Opinion “Prediction “ Where will our doggies finish in 22

have we actually signed reed mahoney?
  49. W

Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

what about toia, any good?
  50. W

Okay, lineup for 2022

1. Dufty 2. Naden 3. Schoupp 4. Alamoti 5. Addo Carr 6. Burton 7. Averillo 8. Thompson 9. Mahoney 10. Pangai Jr 11. Kikau 12. Hetherington 13. Jackson 14. BBO 15. Vaughn 16. Ava 17. RFM
  51. W

Opinion Why hasn’t there been no official announcement for Reed or kikau?

don't they have to wait a certain amount of time after they signed, 2 weeks isnt it
  52. W

Opinion V-Rex 2023!

everyone think tpj and edge player on something he a way better middle for sure
  53. W

Opinion V-Rex 2023!

TPJ?
  54. W

Opinion Averillo playing fullback in 2022

Avo has played fullback before too, so if I’d prefer him there than dufty tbh
  55. W

I’d give Wakeham no. 7 jersey
  56. W

Avo and Wakeham
  57. W

News Vaccine stance a major sticking point for Bulldogs

surely all the drugs players shoot up have more implications towards there health than the vaccine, suck it up and get it. I can understand wanting a choice but fuck me. even if u can still pass and get covid after getting vaxxed, it helps the body overcome the virus easier with less ramifications
  58. W

Info on the Draw so far (Updated)

Don’t we play Penriff round 1?
  59. W

Bulldogs As Lethal As Souths Backline

Wakeham 7 and Avo 1 Simple as that Dufty can fuck off for all I care
  60. W

Okay, lineup for 2022

1. Avo 2. Cotric 3. Naden 4. Schoupp 5. Addo Carr 6. Burton 7. Wakeham 8. Pangai Jr 9. JMK 10. Vaughn 11. Hetherington 12. RFM/Jackson till he is available 13. Thompson 14. BBO 15. Jackson/Patolo 16. Asiata 17. Seumanufagai 18. Allan
  61. W

Opinion Our Team for 2022

Averillo fullback
  62. W

Opinion Our Team for 2022

play Jackson off the bench
  63. W

News One big missing piece of the puzzle for Canterbury Bulldogs, Andrew Johns says

I want to see Averillo at FB and wakeham at 7 Freddy rates Wakeham so there’s that untapped potential that we don’t all see Plus every year he has been an option it’s been in and out of first grade which makes it hard to string performances together
  64. W

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

Would be a good signing after Vaughan deal ends, sign him up for 2-3 years
  65. W

Tevita pangai jr to debut for penrith

Dufty can play 18th man idc
  66. W

Avo to fullback
  67. W

TPJ and Vaughn in the middle Jackson and Hetherington on edge (Jackson to bench when RMF fit) Thommo at lock Asiata on bench
  68. W

Opinion Ash Taylor or Mitchell Pearce

Neither they both suck ass
  69. W

Marquee Player 2022?

dufty is not great anyway could stick in a shit dragons outfit
  70. W

Marquee Player 2022?

offer Avo some tuteledge and play here and there with injuries
  71. W

Marquee Player 2022?

Honestly play wakeham at 7 and Avo at fullback Flanagan can’t take on the line at all got a massive phobia of it. Wakeham has shown potential and Freddy has taken a liking to him so Wakeham 7. Averillo 1. Playing a link type roll as what Meaney did very similar the way they both played in the...
  72. W

Official Gus on Twitter

Nah Thompson should play lock, TPJ and Vaungh in front row, Jackson an edge until RMF fit with Hetherington on the other edge
  73. W

Opinion Look better when Wakeham in starting lineup?

Nah play wakeham at 7 and Avo at 1 ez solution dufty can be in reserves until an injury or someone is rested
  74. W

Phil Gould says roster clean out coming to clean salary cap

Players are developing give it time. Bulldogs will be a top 8 side 23 onwards
  75. W

Rumour Pearce to the dogs

Burton will take pressure off whoever plays beside him cause he can play what’s in front of him unlike everyone else. Stop signing players unless is BSmith or fuckn Papenhauyzen. No need getting “bandaid fixes”
  76. W

Don’t need another injury prone vet to chew up salary on the sideline
  77. W

Give BBO his preferred position and stick to it ffs, he has shown his got a good short kicking game getting repeat sets so if we’re in trouble in our own end give it to burton to kick it 70 metres. Simple.
  78. W

News Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett is only one shutout off the worst record in rugby league history

Name BBO at 7 u freak, Averillo ain’t a halfback u nonce..
  79. W

News Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett is only one shutout off the worst record in rugby league history

I honestly think tBaz is a bit fucked in the head some of the team selections he comes up with no wonder he has a record like this…
  80. W

Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I know we deserve the wooden spoon and yes we are ill disciplined but fuck the refs get hard makin calls against us I swear. Titans practically handed first try
  81. W

Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Bbo Burton Halves for 22 Averillo hasn’t done anything since the dragons not a half fullback for sure with development but not a half
  82. W

I defended Flanagan but the kids a petal fuck him off
  83. W

Possible 2022 starting side

1. Dufty 2. Cotric 3. Averillo 4. Naden 5. Addo Carr 6. Burton 7. Flanagan/Biondi Odo 8. Vaughan 9. JMK 10. Thompson 11. RMF 12. TPJ 13. Elliot 14. Biondi Odo/Schoupp 15. Ava 16. Hetherington 17. Jackson 18. Wakeham
  84. W

Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

Is there actually any truth to the TPJ signing?
  85. W

Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

Legally he can’t tho right, not till Nov 1
  86. W

Opinion Hooker Choices for 2022

Unless there is someone off contract worth chasing, we’re gonna have to wait until Nov 1. That simple. The tampering laws are so clubs don’t pursue contracted players before that deadline, or better yet no announcement is made until then.
  87. W

Shaun Johnson consolidated thread

Bunnings pays alright Champion
  88. W

Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with New Zealand Warriors

Thommo is a weapon hes worth every penny dont talk shit, my mate @ASSASSIN can agree
  89. W

Averillo position

1. Averillo 6. Burton 7. Wakeham
  90. W

2 Wins - Both Times Meaney At Fullback

The only reason I wouldn’t retain him is if the club is gonna put Avo there and play like Burton and Wakeham in the halves
  91. W

2 Wins - Both Times Meaney At Fullback

We need to retain him, he has good support play, possesses speed and footwork and if safe under the high ball, playing fullback h don’t need to make a tremendous amount of tackles and I’m sure his defence is better then Dufty who half the kennel started frothing over… played like shit on Monday haha
  92. W

Opinion Kyle Flanagan deserves another chance.

could also be a reason why he didnt take it to line as much in later games?
  93. W

Opinion Kyle Flanagan deserves another chance.

think they said he had a rib cartilage injury but he could have played with an injection so not sure why he isnt playing mounties, he might be named late once team list is culled to play mounties