Search results

1. J

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Think we are frustrating a few teams this yr. ponga was a passenger last week 2 but they only just lost to the roosters. We won. we just lost to melbs and Souths and sharks in the last 20. I think we are there in defence on game day. Proud of the improvement
  2. J

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Seems like everyone says our opposition had a poor day. Think our defence is matching that of some of the top teams. Frustrating a few heads out there. Hope we get some recognition from the media this week. Great win.
  3. J

Super proud tonight

Chuck Mann in there and king we look good, everybody is trying. We are getting closer this yr. Very close.
  4. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

He’s not setting anything up. I can’t see any organisation. I’m so confused
  5. J

He’s the only one I don’t get. Everyone els is improving, hutch is going backwards
  6. J

Hutchinson…..hands on hips. consistently cuts back in field to no one Falls over himself in defence No kicking game No passing game No threat No challenge So if he’s only there for size in defence he’s not even doing that. They scored last in his side. kiks may as well be our 7
  7. J

Great last play.and hutcho kicks it out. Hey how said he wasn’t a half. Hutcho please keep being out 7 you are amazing!
  8. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Footy 101 if you are up by 4 points with nothing in the tank. Kick for position and not just an aimless bomb. I feel for burto there. There no number 7 looking to take charge there at all……
  9. J

In fairness critta is trying to create something as Hutchinson is not doing anything, they are getting bunched and no room cause he’s to slow. look on the others side. few breaks there as kiks and burto straightening up or passing early. hutch setting up for a picnic with his mates.
  10. J

Makes a cup of tea and wants to share it, but is upset that no one wants tea hutcho, no one wants tea..
  11. J

Hutchinson so slow you can read his before he’s passed it. Fark he’s crap.
  12. J

Someone get Hutchinson off the god dam field
  13. J

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

1.Papali’i 2. Jac 3. Xerri 4. Critta 5. Kriaz 6. Burton 7. Sexton Hutch.13 cover for Mann just for this week give Toby a chance and don’t knock hutch just for 1 week see how it goes. stack the bench. If halves go down or centres hutch can cover. curran can cover 13
  14. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Mate you’ve got nothing that’s why you say nothing
  15. J

are you going to show his improvement?
  16. J

Go cry a river. I’m not bothered. Sexton hasn’t been given a chance this year so I’m not sure how you can put hutch as a best option, his defensive reads are woke in line defence and he’s got nothing in attack. So I’m not sure what river you want us to add to but I’ll keep putting it on hutcho...
  17. J

Roosters coach played it better than the roosters did in that 2nd half. “Hutchinson is a half. We would have been happy to keep him, but he’s an out and out half.” half a football player…………I’d rather put a jersey on a chicken Kiev that run out with hutcho as our anything next week
  18. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

What the fuck If hutcho ain’t dropped im dead Critta is ficked
  19. J

The only thing the bulldogs needed to do was have a halfback that understood that we only need to get to tackle three and move wide to do them for numbers. We don’t need to bomb just kick to the corners We don’t need to play expansive we just need to play tough Hutcho you are a waste
  20. J

Least we know critta ain’t no fullback
  21. J

Put the bench back on So much better than the crap that’s on there
  22. J

Kicking in the 4th. left the game out there Shit mistakes Crappy penalties We deserve the spoon
  23. J

Coach, team, anyone involved needs to be sacked for next week
  24. J

No 7 to take this team now we are in the shit
  25. J

Here we go, we have no one that controls the game
  26. J

Stick shifty out there, hutcho still ain’t providing anything
  27. J

Difference of playing players in positions!!!!!
  28. J

I get it, we are up. But who in this situation goes settle guys, we have to still play footy. We look like we’ve just stopped
  29. J

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Hutchinson is a tolman unfortunately. Sick of watching him sucking in the big ones with his hands on his hips. Fark get on with it. gotta find room for xerri and sexton. You can see we have a team working hard. But we need options, speed and strength. Loved seeing kriaz back on the wing. He...
  30. J

Round 4 Press Conference

Surely xerri gets a go. Just looking at his strength and speed yesterday? he’s right I’m so happy we are in games, all I’ve wanted is to be competitive. The problem is we could have won that game easily. We kept getting in our own way. We dropped so much good ball. I back the coach but he needs...
  31. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

We should have won that. ball control and no halfback was shocking. but at least we competed. I am more happy with that loss than last years flogging. burto is impressive. Hutchinson is declining
  32. J

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Edwards has bad ball control, big guy but ball control is not great
  33. J

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Hutchinson not having a great game at all
  34. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

He definitely backs up well, follows the ball and talks well. Who knows!!!
  35. J

Never thought of taaffe as a 7. I know he’s played half. But surly sexton has more to offer than taaffe?
  36. J

If it wasn’t for Kiks putting pressure on boyd we win by less. Kiks played like that last week and sharks handled it. If we carry smaller forwards we need a better 1/2 hoping he sees that and he just wanted our defence to be good enough to call in a smaller half
  37. J

Cant wait for the team song. Big build over the last few weeks. only question I ever had is can I see improvement. Yep. Slow yea but has there been yes. Sing loud lads. You deserve it!!
  38. J

Massive effort, I feel he’s very capable of getting Edwards type effort
  39. J

Yeah I get ya, but I’m still in hope there was a reason for what he rolled out the first 3 weeks. defence has been up there. Really has. Best defence in the last 5 yrs. The only hope I have is bronsen gets his defensive efforts in order 1. Tracey- strong and safe great runner 2. Fox- Speed...
  40. J

Great win but I can’t go past Taaffe, Tracey to fullback and fox to the wing. if that isn’t relevant to the coach. we won’t go back to back. a good team will find Taaffe out I was wrong about kriaz in centre he’s forming a great combo with Wilson!!
  41. J

Opinion Hmmm…

I get the rebuild, I get the problems we have, I get what the past has done an able to respect the journey we have in front of us to get back. I’ve never questioned the work ethic of the club. I don’t get why the hell we don’t have the best squad players playing in the right positions. And why...
  42. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Flanno got more tries than both our halves………laughable
  43. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Tracey to fullback and sexton in. We have no attack. Xerri in and kriaz to wing. Come on, we need speed. try something you useless coach
  44. J

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

The worst kicking game in the competition, it’s laughable. Not one kick added and pressure. hey dogs fans look we can score 1 try a game………..
  45. J

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

I’m done with him, his team selection over and over is horrible. I’m not excited by anything about this club. yep defending we are slightly better but now……we have to attack. What’s the point
  46. J

Cc you can’t pick a team, I backed you but again you picked a fullback that doesn’t add anything, you picked a 7 that doesn’t add anything. You went against speed. You put a winger in the centres. you as a coach need yo own these losses. You are placing players out of position. killed us with...
  47. J

Hope cc watches that footage over and over. Hutchinson is a full in, not a week in week out 7. also do we have any other strategy than a useless bomb
  48. J

Difference hutch v hynes. hutch has no kicking game
  49. J

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Well he dishes up shit each week, he is someone’s arsehole!
  50. J

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Burton has a kick and no vision ball playing. What the hell is he doing in the number 6
  51. J

Wilson isn’t a week in week out nrl first grader. to many mistakes. He will be one day but in a team that needs no errors he has to many. burton needs to hand in the 6 jersey. ciraldo you’ve wasted a whole off season. we played like a team that isn’t finished. you should of sorted it. You had...
  52. J

Wilson does not neeb this pressure, he’s crap under a highball. Why put him in a team that needs safety. Kriaz should have always been a wing
  53. J

Embarrassing, Taff useless that is a coaching Masterclass of utter butchery of rugby league. that is the most deflating and amateurish effort. No one can handle a ball. Chasing chooks all afternoon
  54. J

Thought we had a halfback to kick to the Corner’s and control play and look after everyone. why Josh is still out there is beyond me. No halves stepping up at all. xerri needs to be there for the meters he can make. defence definitely improved. they will be cooked in 5 rounds if all we do is...
  55. J

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Announced on fb
  56. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Can’t put that on our halves, the errors gave a team with a smaller forward pack no chance at building pressure. Good signs defensively we were so much better. points will come but we held out a sharks outfit that made the finals the last few yrs. its a trial, Burton is definitely working his...
  57. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Feel like we left a few trys out there. Whether that’s good or bad I don’t know for a trial. but shows a lot of improvement. sharks ripped up apart last trials after a win against the raiders. So we look better now than this time last yr.
  58. J

Burtons bombs are not high enough. Lads can’t put any pressure on..
  59. J

News The Mole: Bulldogs meeting to decide Josh Addo-Carr's future after 'dramatic' week

He’s not the only one with issues, unfortunately out club does and it’s all bigger news because of it. It’s a big week for all indigenous people so hopefully we can work with him, support him and get something back moving forward.
  60. J

Official Gus on Twitter

Starting to get a bit concerned we’ve heard nothing…….don’t they go back to training in a few weeks?
  61. J

In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

Big jac fan, but he did throw a shitty punch in origin this yr, very late in as well, but of a dog shot. but the club isn’t a fun place when ya loosing so he’s not in the best head space surely….
  62. J

Stephen Crichton

Anyone reckon that 03/04 team could have done the 3 peat, if it wasn’t for the the club getting greedy? Also fuck off flannagun ya not even at the club anymore, for all your bullshit posts you’re now as useless as Paul crawly’s face, if he put his face in snow it would resemble a scrotum you...
  63. J

News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

The world could do without both. Crawley stole his look from a walnut shell..
  64. J

News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

I’d rather be in talks with Taylor than 04dribbletits and flanhasalargebum any day.
  65. J

Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

Great effort, hopefully 04dribbletits can see the work from the ground up is happening. So much aimed at this club and today we were outstanding, love the lads, club and the future, this is a shining light. Up the dogs!!!!
  66. J

Official Gus on Twitter

I’m sure if you looked hard enough you could find a strange website that contains flanamum and 04dribbletits pulling at each others nipple hairs in some sort of jackass wannabe skit on the web somewhere, ignore the depressed tits. Let them hang low and wobble too and fro…..
  67. J

News Bulldogs chase Tiger

Bag the tigers all you like, least the majority of the tigers looked like they had a go. Dogs….half the team gave up and had a sook this year. If you’re willing to rip in come over, better that than the woke group we have. That includes you clown boy
  68. J

Official Gus on Twitter

Ahhhh buzz, Melbournes attack was a shambles and they ended the game with no bench, you gollum look A like bitch. his obsession has come to a very unhealthy point. To bring up a guy continually that has no affect or bearing on your life is very concerning
  69. J

Drew Hutchinson signing

We need balance through all grades, I feel like that’s what Gus is doing, putting hard workers everywhere. the next up mentality isn’t there as our jnrs are not nrl level. If pathways is to work we need talent throughout. I get the frustration but do think we need to see this plan through, from...
  70. J

News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

So buzz say’s he cares about player welfare and says the dogs should care more about people’s mental health. Then goes on to throw 8 players names out there and straight under the bus, a thing the bulldogs have never done, yet he gets to rip into players week in week out, Gordon declaring that...
  71. J

News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

Fucking hell buzz, your whole argument is full of contradictions, players are brought to a club to fall in line with the club, if they can’t they move on, it’s like any job in the world, if it doesn’t work you don’t keep whipping that horse. How many players get moved on, fark he’s useless...
  72. J

Opinion Blake Taaffe

Who the hell decided to place hook in commentary, he struggles to keep up with his own words.
  73. J

News Why Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo must accept criticism of his own performance

Crawley looks like the inside of a sausage roll, bloke has so many contradictions in everything he says, physical abuse in a game that’s built on physical abuse of the body. He didn’t write this when all the bronco’s were whinging about how hard kevie was working them 2 yrs ago, now he’s...
  74. J

Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

Watched the Florida gators doco on Netflix, they had a wrestling camp at the start and Fark it looked immense, but all players got involved and knew why they were doing it, they said it was the worst but thrives on it. happy to back cc in here. Hope his plans works out. broncs seem to be...
  75. J

Bulldogs player walks out

Definitely not for bullying by any means but I loved the old dogs mentality, if they broke you and you still wanted to play, your were a bulldog, players have forgotten what the games about and it’s all about money now, burns has talents but injury prone, if he’s also late move on, move on...
  76. J

Gus on 100% Footy

I don’t mind people having a view on Gus as he’s had his time in the game to make the media and fan’s believe what they want or like, Gus and Bennet masters of it. but he said it multiple times in front of cam in certain situations, cam isn’t that kind of bloke to take on a lie and build his...
  77. J

Gus on 100% Footy

Injuries exposed our lack of depth. Wether Gus like Bennet is good at deferring, he said last yr he told cc not to come this yr. Barret made some awful signings. The board we all over the place over the last few yrs, so I’m starting again yeah in reality 23 is the start of the Gus and cc era, we...
  78. J

Will cc see out his contract? (Poll)

This is definitely not cams team, he didn’t build this roster I can’t blame him for that. But clearly this team can’t produce his wants so he needed to change his plan to suit what this basket case of a roster could handle simple footy. Warriors did and look at them
  79. J

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

Fuck off Thomson, you fucking set the standard in that first 10 mins and you should hang your head in Shame, a yr off tackling and you take another week off you wank
  80. J

Six again and reed looses the ball, does anything sum up this yr better than that
  81. J

Anything is better than burton this yr
  82. J

Why is edwards ball playing, he’s got nothing in that area
  83. J

If cam comes out and isn’t as harsh as Ricky Stewart was in his team, cam can fuck off too
  84. J

Yep the bunker fucked that up but not anymore than this fucking woeful team. What a fucking joke. Never have I ever watched a team in the nrl with the amount this club makes, be so crap for so long. 7 yrs of bad decisions, recruiting, coaching. We are the worst. By so much. We are the weakest...
  85. J

Must be part of some bdsm group our club, love being punished!!!
  86. J

Rumour Pele to Hull?

He got suspended a fair bit, not good coming from lower grades, was meant to be depth signing but had to come good due to injuries, never came good, cut him loose
  87. J

Official Gus on Twitter

Lil bit sad in reality, latrell is someone I’d have in my team always but he hasn’t won a comp at fullback for anyone so it’s a deserved comment, they all said that south’s can’t win without his so he’s the only player that can stand up, without him they don’t make the 8, that’s what the panel...
  88. J

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Edwards needs to hang his head in shame
  89. J

Why are we so shit. Why the hell can’t we just play simple smart football, I’ve never been so frustrated watching so called professionals make so many stupid mistakes
  90. J

Burtons defensive efforts are atrocious
  91. J

Okunbor coming off the bench

The only hope I have is to say “mate play ya best so someone picks you up after ya contract finishes. I will say he’s a better middle than he is on the wing. Purely based on he’s not in the Field for the whole game.
  92. J

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Well I’m glad we have 3 captains to all take the blame for shit effort. burton shit defence never stepped up Mahoney few brain snaps shit effort Rfm just shit no where near nrl standards