Search results

1. K

Team after the bye

Hutcho’s not missing any games though lol
  2. K

News Nrl360

Three quarters of the kennel criticised the recruitment too. Never doubt Gus, one of the smartest minds in the game !!
  3. K

Opinion Reed Mahoney

JMK has speed and a better running game, but his footy smarts are way behind Reed’s. JMK was not good at picking out defence weaknesses and overlaps etc and would often make the wrong decision or play the wrong way. His kicking game wasn’t great either. How good is it to have a hooker with a...
  4. K

Connor Tracey

The dragons were chasing him hard, but luckily Connor saw the light and chose wisely
  5. K

Opinion Reed Mahoney

Hi Senshidog, How about I shove my arm in your face and you stand there and say thank you to me? Cheers
  6. K

Opinion Bailey Hayward

He has played 7 all his life
  7. K

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

He dropped it. Salmon did not score
  8. K

Burton is a half

LOL if that’s not egg on your face I don’t know what is
  9. K

Opinion Lets hope Taaffe comes on to replace Hutcho against the Knights

How about a full game without Hutchison? Did you think about that one?
  10. K

Opinion Lets hope Taaffe comes on to replace Hutcho against the Knights

I don’t see why you would replace your halfback during a match. If that’s the plan, then start with Taaffe. Shuffling halves mid game can’t be a good thing
  11. K

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

Lol. So you want to select Taaffe to play on the wing against the knights and then drop him when we play against Storm or Roosters? Wake up, this is the NRL not Playstation
  12. K

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

And he will get outjumped every time. Can you imagine Taaffe competing for a bomb with say Daniel Tupou or Xavier Coates? Lol
  13. K

Other News Source James Fisher- Harris Signs with Warriors 2025

We missed it because Belmore is not in New Zealand
  14. K

Exactly. People here under estimate the jump from playing under 19s to playing in the NRL. Taaffe is 25 years old, he’s no youngster so playing in the halves 6 years ago really has no relevance if he hasn’t played consistently or at least 30 games in the halves at NRL level by now
  15. K

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

We tried Oloapu and Alamoti at 18/19 years old and how did that work out?
  16. K

Hayward - What's Ciraldo's plan here?

How has his defence been “pretty good”? Can someone please post the missed tackle counts for J_B to see?
  17. K

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Taaffe is hardly proven at this point. Especially in the halves. I don’t think he’s ever played there at NRL level
  18. K

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Performances in the juniors don’t necessarily translate into first grade. Do you remember a guy by the name Michael Lichaa? Or even Brandon Wakeham? They were hyped up so much in juniors
  19. K

Fox

Yeah and Tim Winitana sets him up
  20. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

But I think we are a decent chance of making the finals. Didn’t think it at the start of the year but we could have very easily been 4 wins from 6 matches had a few things gone our way… shouldn’t write off this year as yet. We will upset a few teams if we can continue to play with the effort we...
  21. K

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

I’m a big fan of Xerri and wanted him in the team from the start. But I could also understand that a few games in NSW cup were needed to get some match fitness. 4 years out of the game is a long time, especially with all the new rule changes
  22. K

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Geez going by your logic you’d select Brett Howland to play for Australia
  23. K

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Hayward was coached by my brother in law in his juniors. Thinks he’s the best halfback at the club but I just think he’s being biased lol. Told me we lost him to the roosters and then got him back
  24. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Sexton, O’Neill or even Taaffe couldn’t be worse surely
  25. K

I know. Seriously how this guy has played so much first grade is beyond me. He didn’t look this bad at the Roosters did he? Surely they wouldn’t tolerate this crap
  26. K

Hutchison looks like he really struggles on the right hand side. Always seems to cut back in field
  27. K

Cameron Ciraldo

Agree. Salmon’s minutes need to reduce and we have decent cover at back row and lock. But until we get another top prop, we need someone like Max King playing as much as possible. A tiring Max King is still better than a fresh Liam Knight
  28. K

Cameron Ciraldo

In my view he is doing a great job. We have been in every game this year. Last year we were leaking 30 to 40 points each game. He has improved the team and attitude this season. I still think we are two more class players away from being a top 4 team, starting with a halfback
  29. K

Cameron Ciraldo

But you can’t really blame him when you have the likes of Knight, Faamasuli and Patolo on the bench. If we had a stronger bench I’m sure they’d get used more
  30. K

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

But is Hutch defence really that good? He was the cause of the first try today, did it against souths and several other times this year too. Agree it’s time for Sexton
  31. K

6 tackle breaks. Who did the work there?
  32. K

Lol OK. He scored three tries. He was in the right position at the right time. He used his speed to score the tries when other wingers may have been run down. But hey, let’s find a negative in it Khalil
  33. K

Will the clowns who want JAC gone for Wilson or Skelton please stand up? 243 metres gained tonight
  34. K

He definitely has. Gotta admit I wasn’t a fan of the signing but he has been one of our best. Just gives the attack that little more variety and he’s a workhorse
  35. K

Opinion Skelton

If rumours are to be believed and Fox is on $500k, it’s a steal. He’s a proven winner and game breaker. I know who I’d have more faith in to win us a semi or final with a freakish play between a $250k Wilson or Skelton or a $500k Fox
  36. K

Opinion Skelton

Short memories haha. In a struggling team Fox is still good for 20 tries a season
  37. K

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

Why is he out? It’s a 6 day turnaround
  38. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Yes for sure. In 25 round seasons the cut-off was typically 30 points. This season with 27 rounds I’d say it would be 32 or 34 points minimum
  39. K

Burton is a half

Agree. Can’t believe a player with his experience can’t take advantage of an overlap. How many times we had them outnumbered and he ran it and cut back in field
  40. K

Critta in full flight

Extreme much? Sure Taaffe was playing well, but Barba in his prime was unstoppable
  41. K

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

I have always said it. People overrate Robinson as a coach. With the squad they have on paper, anything less than a grand final appearance is a failure
  42. K

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

Don’t you think he’s too small for a lock? He’d get monstered there
  43. K

Opinion Was Taaffe targeted?

And we have some flog on here saying Young will score 6 tries against us
  44. K

Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

And you know all this detail how? Are you a player manager? Nice story… and don’t give me that BS that you have a source. Firstly, don’t make unproven claims that we spoke to an “under contract” player. And secondly, after point 3, he could have just did a Lomax / Klemmer and got his release...
  45. K

Exactly. But according to D-voice we missed out on Hunt because he didn’t want to leave because his best mate Hook got sacked. Go figure lol
  46. K

Is it just me or are your posts so confusing? “Hunt wanted out, the only thing that stopped him was his loyalty to Hook”. How does that make sense when Hook was sacked and is the reason why Hunt wanted out? Lol so Hunt stayed because Hook got sacked… okayyyyyyy
  47. K

How did we miss out on Hunt when he was never off contract? It’s not like he was released to another club
  48. K

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

Pretty funny, they aren’t this years wooden spooners. Galvin didn’t play last year so last year is of no relevance
  49. K

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

Relax a little… Galvin is playing behind a monster forward pack and with an experienced organising half leaving Galvin to do his own thing
  50. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Been playing really well this year. Was one of our best against bunnies
  51. K

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

He was being mentioned for origin in his rookie year, he had a breakout year then so how can you say he wasn’t that good ?
  52. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Wakeham also played halfback since under 6’s. Means nothing if it doesn’t translate into NRL
  53. K

Opinion Blake Taffee

Wilson doesn’t carry it harder than Fox
  54. K

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

You are the lowest of scum. It’s all good to have your own views but don’t go bagging others that have a different view. Moron
  55. K

Opinion Blake Taffee

Fair enough. I respect your opinion but in my view I think we have better options at fullback for now until Papali’i is ready. I’d personally go with Tracey or Critta at the back
  56. K

Opinion Blake Taffee

Did he really play well? He nearly cost us a try in the first few mins by not jumping to take a bomb. You can’t leave your feet planted to the ground especially when the opposing player is jumping. Other than backing up for a try, he didn’t do much else. He gets driven back almost every run he...
  57. K

Opinion Blake Taffee

The other players were in the same place Taaffe was the week before against Sharks when Burton made the break
  58. K

Opinion Blake Taffee

Because Fox is walking straight back in if fit. So, who misses out?
  59. K

Opinion Blake Taffee

Let’s give the guy credit for doing the basics that every fullback should do
  60. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

So true. People here get excited because Taaffe played NSW under 19’s in the halves. You’d think by now that they’d understand that hyped up juniors don’t always cut it in the NRL
  61. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

JAC would have scored three tries today
  62. K

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Wow big deal. Most of the sharks tries came on Hutchison’s side and for one of the tries he directly missed the tackle
  63. K

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Hi Blake. Next time Burton makes a break, please be there in support like a good fullback should. Cheers
  64. K

News 'Minister' Tetevano to preach hard training at Bulldogs

lol. You got destroyed for the constant whining and whinging like a women on her period. Not for saying he wasn’t ready. Anyway, move on I got no time for you
  65. K

2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

You were saying??? I don’t expect a reply from you, in typical fashion you disappear when you are found out with the dribble you keep blurting
  66. K

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Tommy Turbo gets picked at centre for the blues but that’s not necessarily his best position, so it means crap where they get selected at rep level
  67. K

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

What doesn’t make sense? That Gus tried to buy AFB, May, Taukieaho, amongst other forwards? Rumour also that he was trying to get Taumalolo. Not good enough forwards for you?
  68. K

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

LOL. Our best finisher by a mile. I’d love to see Wilson or Kiraz finish off the tries JAC does. He scored some tries last season that no other player in our team could score
  69. K

You really aren’t all there are you Mr Dingle Berries? “Stop trying to start arguments on the internet” yet proceeds to name calling. You really are a moron and I can see why you have quickly become one of the most hated members on here
  70. K

Well you’re the one that said he could barely make the NSW cup bench like it was due to form or something. Grow up and start contributing something positive and meaningful rather than bitching and moaning all the time
  71. K

Could that possibly be because he joined 3 days ago? [emoji849]
  72. K

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated (Update)

You want him in NSW cup? Before getting injured he was our best back by far and was leading the Dally Ms too. Oh that’s right it’s because he was Lebanese
  73. K

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated (Update)

But you also think he’s a terrible winger so where do you want him playing?
  74. K

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

Kiraz is actually our best player under the high ball
  75. K

Official Gus on Twitter

Can you please add to that list Josh Reynolds? The guy retired 6 years ago and you’re still going on about him. Move on please
  76. K

News Eels v Bulldogs: Sivo suspended; Star recruits ready to go

He’ll probably have the game of his life against us lol
  77. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

That’s why we need to keep Xerri and Kiraz in there. They give our backs some size and power
  78. K

News Why Canterbury’s $3.3m marquee signing will play in the centres … for now

Taaffe is 25 years old if he hasn’t developed by now he never will. It’s not like he is some 18/19 year old rookie
  79. K

Opinion Only Positive

In trial 1 he wasn’t as bad but he took the wrong option several times. We created a few overlaps and the last pass of Taaffe would either miss the mark or go to the wrong player. You’d think he would have mastered this play by now considering how often souths played out the back and created...
  80. K

Opinion Only Positive

That’s my point. If they aren’t performing in the matches then drop them. Taaffe has had two chances now. He’s got to go. I was never a fan of the signing to start off with and he has just proven he’s a backup player at best
  81. K

Opinion Only Positive

From all reports Taaffe has been killing it at training but it’s 2 trial games now that he has been pretty poor. I just think we need a more capable player at fullback if we are to go close to challenging for the top 8
  82. K

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Taaffe couldn’t even replace a severely underperforming Illias last year, so I don’t think he’s capable of playing in the halves
  83. K

Opinion Only Positive

Blake Taaffe is just a backup player and that’s all he’ll ever be. Can’t believe people talking him up after a good performance against us last year featuring Ethan Quai Ward
  84. K

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

That wouldn’t be the smartest appointment in my view. Hutch is not even guaranteed to last the season in first grade
  85. K

Opinion UNLOCK THE FOXX

Do you think that may have had something to do with our play the ball speed? It seemed we had the slowest play the ball in the comp so making metres against a set defensive line was always going to be a struggle, especially for the smaller players
  86. K

Hayward is originally a halfback so should be able to cover the halves if required
  87. K

I thought it was just my phone. The App freezes if I click on any link !! Don’t know why, it’s been fine the last few years
  88. K

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

I loved his runs coming out of our own end. He makes good metres and gives the forwards a break. How good is it having a back that can hit it up like a forward ?
  89. K

He wasn’t performing to the standard expected last season even before the newborn
  90. K

“Wilson should be ahead of Xerri in the pecking order” LOL No comparison there right? Obviously comprehension is not your strong point. I don’t blame you, you were never going to get there after dropping out of school in year 6
  91. K

Yeah according to fraudzilla. Must have his eyes painted on
  92. K

And that’s why Taaffe is and will only ever be a backup player. He can throw a decent pass and create an overlap from an out the back play, but he really doesn’t offer much more than that. He’s not electric enough for a fullback
  93. K

Connor Tracy

I’d personally play either Tracey or Crichton at fullback