Search results

1. D0GMATIC

Opinion Our forwards

Apparently they're no good . . . I'm calling for a second opinion !! Because they are looking alright to me
  2. D0GMATIC

News Sam Hughes contract extension

According to Gus We have re-signed him for a couple of years https://open.spotify.com/episode/1LaHHa1Z2IznvDpm2EnD8A?si=mBKbeTp1Ss-0gZCC1X29DA
  3. D0GMATIC

Opinion Russell Brand

I love this guy, he is happy to put himself in the firing line to spread the truth, hardly surprising the mainstream media and big pharma tried to castrate him . . .
  4. D0GMATIC

News Ciraldo interview

CC on the big sports breakfast now
  5. D0GMATIC

Rumour Looks like we've got another young talent

https://www.zerotackle.com/junior-cowboys-fullback-reportedly-leaves-for-sydney-club-164827/
  6. D0GMATIC

Opinion Time for change and accountability from the nrlol

Read the petition and see if you think its ok...
  7. D0GMATIC

Opinion Lets just stack the reggies team

Time to make sure we can qualify as many players as possible for reserve grade so we can have a good grand final day
  8. D0GMATIC

Next years centres

I know some kennelers will be butt hurt, But the fact we have signed Bronson Xerri, Ethan Quai Ward and Melino 'Lino' Fineanganofo to the top 30 for next year, means Alamoti and Averillo are gone and goner
  9. D0GMATIC

Opinion Dinner party with 3 guests

I would pick Ace Frehley, Gai Waterhouse and Donald Trump . . . And you ?
  10. D0GMATIC

Opinion Rugby league lexicography

Words that aren't words or terms yet , that definitely should be Refinstance . . . when refereeing incompetence or corruption denies your team a fair chance to win the game. Bunkwits . . . Those who aid or facilitate the above. Politisis . . .When your club has less than a full paper bag of...
  11. D0GMATIC

News Dom Young to the Rortsters

Was this a surprise to anyone . . . Once he'd had an intimate dinner with Robinson and Politis and paper bags were exchanged
  12. D0GMATIC

Opinion When do the nrlol reassign the Jnr boundaries

Penrith are constantly bleating about losing juniors . . . At what point do the Nrlol allocate the juniors fairly, or is it just a thinly veiled ploy to squeeze Sydney teams out
  13. D0GMATIC

News Strike Preemptive strike

Get to work or we'll replace you :tearsofjoy: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2023-cba-negotiations-rlpa-player-strike-peter-vlandys-usa-championship-of-rugby-league/news-story/092f30df64b6da5c86d7f7ef647e8306
  14. D0GMATIC

News Talatau Amone

You would have to think this guy won't be playing next year
  15. D0GMATIC

AFL AFL TO PUT TEAM IN TASSIE

It was always an AFL/VFL stronghold, but was neglected. It's a missed opportunity for the nrl to a degree
  16. D0GMATIC

Dogs V Parra NSW CUP

If anyone is interested , the Dogs v Parra NSW CUP match is on kayo and Fox at 10.50 today
  17. D0GMATIC

The " refspiracy " against the Bulldogs.

It happens every week, it happened in record time against the Cowboys off the kick-off and they need to be held to account
  18. D0GMATIC

Rd 20 vs Knights 3-2-1

3 kiraz 2 Burto 1 JMK Avo -5 Schoupp -10
  19. D0GMATIC

Vlandys is a blight on this game

Bulldogs and tigers fans need to unite and rid this game of this clown. He is killing the greatest game of all with a lack of leadership, consistency, constant idiotic rule changes that even his delegates can't possibly justify anymore
  20. D0GMATIC

Opinion Reserve grade on kayo/fox today

Bulldogs vs raiders NSW cup match is on kayo and fox today at 1230 if anyone is interested
  21. D0GMATIC

Opinion Referee for origin 3

Queenslander are reportedly trying to bring back Barry Gomersall for game 3 to give them some hope !!
  22. D0GMATIC

Opinion Sack the new coach

Someone had to start this thread
  23. D0GMATIC

Opinion 6 degrees of separation

Not everyone has the same taste in music, luckily. So as long as you can make a tangible link to the previous song . . . then post it ! It will stop me posting songs in random threads at the very least.
  24. D0GMATIC

Rumour We cant be beaten!!!

1 in a row muthafuckers !!!
  25. D0GMATIC

Opinion Boycotting all non Bulldogs games

Ive decided,that until we stop getting the unlubricated end of the pineapple, Im not watching any games other than ours. It may well be masochistic, but the nrlol is a ratings driven sport like all others, and I for one won't be watching any games but ours until we stop getting consistantly...
  26. D0GMATIC

Opinion Cats are an ecological disaster in this country

You only have to look at the species that have become extinct in this country due to introduced vermin like cats foxes etc . . . Its true of dogs,there are no bad dogs just bad owners. But cats are far more predatory and their owners aren't brought to account like dog owners are. Most cat owners...
  27. D0GMATIC

Opinion More fun than predicting a team

Im hoping for option 1, the likelihood is 3 or 4
  28. D0GMATIC

Opinion Players unlikely to make the cut for 2023

RFM, Katoa, wakeham, Topine,Stimson and Doorey will probably be moved on. And I think JMK,Averillo,Allen and Thompson would be given the option/suggestion to leave or talk to other clubs
  29. D0GMATIC

Opinion Are Melbourne the best cheating cheatsters that ever cheated

Apparently Bellamy is going to work for the mafia when his time is up at Melbourne because they admire his cheatery
  30. D0GMATIC

First time we've been in the top 8 since round 10, 2017 !

Onwards and upwards from here
  31. D0GMATIC

Opinion Who will our 6 development players be ?

Each club can now have 6 development players.I think Marvoni and Judda Turahui are 2, any idea of the other 4 ?
  32. D0GMATIC

Train and trial players

Im just curious about the situatuon with train and trail players.Are any that we'd like to keep,but can't fit in the top 30 able to be signed as development players or for our reserve grade?. What is the reserve grade cap?
  33. D0GMATIC

Sherex, vrex, knockonbur the kennel are the best. Lets mock some other names, teams or professions

I'll start with custardbum instead of gutherson
  34. D0GMATIC

News Gus backs Baz

https://www.zerotackle.com/phil-gould-rubbishes-barrett-pressure-in-show-of-support-110515/
  35. D0GMATIC

Hassler press conference

https://www.nrl.com/tv/matches/telstra-premiership/2021/finals-week-2/sea-eagles-finals-week-2/
  36. D0GMATIC

Have Ogden and Crichton been released ?

Both are off contract, but neither are on the "released" list
  37. D0GMATIC

Opinion Taunoa-Brown

The Dogs should look at signing Taunoa-Brown, Now that he has signed with the dragons short term, It means he will be available shortly and so theoretically he could be playing in the the blue and white as early as this year. He is a good prospect in a position we definitely need filled.I hope...
  38. D0GMATIC

Opinion Tonight's refereeing

Again we had a ref that was only refereeing us. I'm over this 6 again bullshit. Being over policed cost us the game tonight. That c#%t needs a HIA
  39. D0GMATIC

Opinion Supercoach Hassler

Hassler couldn't coach a fat kid to run to a cake
  40. D0GMATIC

Opinion Dull and duller

Is there a more insipid commentary pairing than the masters of monotony, Greg " the opioide" alexander and his partner in predictability Dang Inane ? Grass growing or paint drying could only be more boring with those 2 dimwits describing it
  41. D0GMATIC

Opinion There's way too much negativity here

This is from a better period of our history, when we were never dominated nor took a backward step from anyone , and were feared by everyone ....
  42. D0GMATIC

Opinion Aside from us losing regularly, What is your “ pet hate “ in the NRL ?

My pet hate at the moment is players giving the ref the “6 again” or “10 in the bin” signals to try and influence the situation. Watch how many times Penrith and Melbourne do it today.
  43. D0GMATIC

Opinion Is Tom Trbojevic the best fullback in the game ?

I think he has surpassed Tedesco now if he can stay fit
  44. D0GMATIC

Opinion Sin bins are a Typical Nrl inconsistency/overreaction

An attacking player can palm a defender directly in the face, Yet if a defenders tackle bounces up off the ball or chest it’s now a sin bin. It’s another rule that will be inconsistently policed.And will unfairly influence the outcome of games
  45. D0GMATIC

Cop that Browne you big mouthed clown

Lucas Browne is a gimmick.Ive had longer pisses than that fight.
  46. D0GMATIC

Rumour Cummins isn’t a cheat

This rumour has been debunked
  47. D0GMATIC

Official Membership package has arrived

Woohoo !! The membership package arrived today .... Jersey coming soon
  48. D0GMATIC

Other News Source Broncos looking to off load Matt Lodge

According to SEN, the broncos are willing to pay 400k of Matt Lodges 7-800k per year contract. He has 2 years to go with an option in his favour. Mightn’t be a bad buy for the price.
  49. D0GMATIC

Cameron Smith Retirement ?

According to 1170 SEN Smith has played his last game for Melbourne and is likely to retire. He will have an amazing record to look back on . but I will always remember him being a cheat and a grub
  50. D0GMATIC

The Hooker position

It’s one position pretty much everyone would agree we need to improve. The best options off contract in 21 look like Cameron McInnes, Sam Verrills and Jacob Liddell to me. Obviously Harry Grant and Brandon Smith in 22 it’s doubtful Melbourne can keep both. What are your thoughts on those and...
  51. D0GMATIC

Opinion JAC, Burton and Mansour.

If we sign JAC and we had to take Mansour to get Burton in 2021 would you happy with our top 30 ? It would definitely have us as the most improved roster. Except for hooker we improved most positions we needed to
  52. D0GMATIC

Other News Source JAC four year deal

My son just saw JAC 4 year deal @ 500k on nine not sure if anyone else saw it
  53. D0GMATIC

Biff in origin.

Do you think they should bring back the biff for origin ?
  54. D0GMATIC

Barret interview at 5:15 Today

Barret is going to be interviewed today. at 5:15 on “talkin sport “ 2SM 1269am