Search results

1. Kung fu man

Walsh injury scare

Don't you get sick of the gamesmanship the week of the Grand final its a who's who of injury crisis, apparently Walsh broke his handbag strap at training today may be out for rest of the year! NRL Grand Final Team Lists 2023 LIVE news, early mail: Penrith Panthers vs Brisbane Broncos player...
  2. Kung fu man

SACK FITTLER!

He has no idea they look like a bunch of rabble out there, Api is not half the 9 Cook is!
  3. Kung fu man

A bit about ourselves

I thought it might be an idea just so others know a bit about our lives and what we do and can do, me i'm a carpenter by trade and an automotive engineer by trade (sounds good eh) i can also weld spray paint and fix pretty well anything i put my mind to except computers and some electronics ...
  4. Kung fu man

Bankstown family punchup!

Ok who's part of this family? Brawl between teens and mums breaks out in western Sydney shopping centre | Watch (msn.com)
  5. Kung fu man

Im lost

Just lost my wonderful wife of forty years on 28th i wouldnt wish this pain on anyone , its lucky i have good kids ang grandkids because ive been in a very dark place these days but they havent let me be alone ive got some great friends as well but fuck im just about done with it cant see a future!
  6. Kung fu man

Rumour FORMER STORM FORWARD EYES NRL RETURN AT BULLDOGS

How does this bloke go he has the build Darryn Schonig
  7. Kung fu man

Roys coming home

NRL news 2022: Former South Sydney captain Roy Asotasi joins Canterbury Bulldogs in part-time mentoring role Phil Gould (nine.com.au)
  8. Kung fu man

Siua Wong

I guess we are chasing him too Gus is impressed !https://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/more-sports/gould-reveals-roosters-next-big-thing/vi-AA1122uE?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=9fc73d73032743bcbf6b26d5ca0863b9
  9. Kung fu man

Nofoaluma to Storm

Are the Tigers for real lending Nofoaluma to the Storm for the rest of the season! Guaranteed wooden spoon coming thier way ,id be pissed if we had done that!
  10. Kung fu man

Knights next week

Can't wait for next week now after todays game, Knights probably with no Ponga and i think 3 others, will be waiting to see the look on Klemmer's face when we burn them!
  11. Kung fu man

Rumour Stephen Crighton

Link EXCLUSIVE: Cameron Ciraldo to bring Stephen Crichton to Bulldogs (msn.com)
  12. Kung fu man

MT Wilson 9yr old found?

So it looks like they have found the missing 9yr old girls body at Colo, the stepfather charged with her murder both carers ice addicts, one a previous killer served time for vehicular manslaughter he got out in December after a few years for a commercial quantity of drugs WOW! This poor...
  13. Kung fu man

2021 most over rated players

Unbelievable we only had 1 Corey Allen made it https://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/more-sports/the-2021-nrl-all-overrated-team-of-the-year/ar-AAPYDBa?ocid=msedgntp