Search results

1. rfs

Membership 2024

Anyone have their parking pass for p1 delivered yet?
  2. rfs

News Rich 100 List

Hi, can anyone post up this years Rich 100 list? Thank you in advance!
  3. rfs

News Vaccine stance a major sticking point for Bulldogs

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/the-mole-luke-thompson-agrees-to-get-covid19-vaccination/6a99b754-9b33-4b28-ab88-a113d2eb36d2?ocid=Social-NRLFS The Mole: Bulldogs star Luke Thompson caves in, agrees to get COVID-19 vaccination The NRL has scored a major victory over the anti-vax brigade with...
  4. rfs

Bulldogs Membership Rollover - 26/10/2021

anyone know what time will it be debited?
  5. rfs

Other News Source James Segeyaro to the Dogs

I don't mind this, It's a position we have struggled to fill since ennis left. There is more upside to this than negative. He is not taking a top 30 spot just yet, he is on a trial and train if true. If he kills it then okay, we will consider if he deserves anything more.
  6. rfs

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

Like we have not been through enough this year. Enough is enough.
  7. rfs

Sione katoa

He should never wear our jersey again. See you later mate. You’ve been rubbish.
  8. rfs

Bondi five whacked by Bulldogs for boozy breach

https://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/teams/canterbury-bankstown-bulldogs/ He is mate. Ends 2022.
  9. rfs

BULLDOGS Bulldogs statement in regard to Club Code of Conduct breach allegations Author bulldogs.com.au Tue 6 Jul 2021, 01:55 PM The Bulldogs have today issued the following players a notice to appear before the Board, in relation to alleged breaches under the players Code of Conduct. Dylan...
  10. rfs

he is contracted for next year too... FYI
  11. rfs

The fines keep coming in rugby league, with Canterbury drawing a line in the sand after five players breached Covid protocols. Someone post the article please.... Napa apparently failed to rock up to a session after being on the booze...
  12. rfs

Announcement soon!

Tell me we have some positive news on it's way? Anyone? It's been so poor and negative as of late.
  13. rfs

Social Media Brandon Smith rumoured 3 year deal

Doesn't look likely anymore.... Club needs some good news, a signing...... Where is it?
  14. rfs

Open letter to adam elliott

Ship him off to Melbourne or any other club. He forgot how to play with his heart.
  15. rfs

Opinion JMK-TONIGHT'S GAME

Apparently JMK is in moon boot.
  16. rfs

Official Bulldogs 2021 Team Photo

He will be gone at the end of the year..... won't play for us again. Thank you... Goodbye.
  17. rfs

Rumour Paul Momorivoski

Whispers are getting louder on this...
  18. rfs

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

Selfish dog.....
  19. rfs

News Potential 12 month injury to young gun

Please don’t be Jake.
  20. rfs

Burton

How sure are you off this? 50% 80% 100%?
  21. rfs

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Someone please delete this thread.
  22. rfs

Grant

I really do NOT understand why we don't/didn't throw 800k? 1M at Harry grant? He's a world class 9. Please can someone explain to me why the club didn't go after him harder? I know back before he played a first grade game we offered him a 3yr deal worth 1M. We haven't had a hooker since Ennis...
  23. rfs

Official Dogs preseason begins

What a man. What a car. What a package.
  24. rfs

Official Reimis Smith to the Storm

Honestly is it just me or I feel like this opens the door for us to sign JAC. I know tigers just released a statement that he will stay in MELB. But you know what, i've seen strange strange things lately...!
  25. rfs

NRL Development contracted players for 2021

Bulldogs confirm that there NRL Development contracted players for 2021 are Matt Doorey, Paul Karaitiana, Jackson Topine, Kurt Picken and Chris Patolo Awesome, but how is Doorey still 'development'.....?
  26. rfs

Opinion Should Josh Jackson be re-signed when he comes off contract?

He needs to be used properly. He's not an edge player, should be used in stints - 40-50 mins a game. He doesn't look like he can break the line or have the footwork to do so. Hopefully Barrett uses him properly, Pay didn't and Georgalis tried. As for if we should resign him? Ask me in 2 years...
  27. rfs

Official Green Released

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and Blake Green have reached an agreement that will see the five-eighth remain with the Newcastle Knights for the 2021 season, on the back of Kyle Flanagan moving to Belmore for the next three years. Green signed a one year contract for the 2020 season at...
  28. rfs

Official Green Released

Now we wait to hear about Burton..... Praying he comes for 2021!
  29. rfs

Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

Honestly, if there is one person you should not believe, it's james hooper. First it was 500k now it's 400k. Bloke talks so much sh*t. Let's just wait until the club announces it. Fingers crossed it's a good deal for us.
  30. rfs

Official Jake Averillo signs contract extension with Bulldogs

This is big! The club knew that he would be hot property so they locked him up before clubs can talk to him NOV 1. Thank you for having brains! I applaud you. Yiewwwwwww
  31. rfs

Official Membership 2021?

looks like they are still having issues with the website.... very poor form if you ask me. And it's the last day to renew before cut off?
  32. rfs

News EX-BULLDOGS BOARD MEMBER LAUNCHES ATTACK ON "MOB MENTALITY" WHICH LEAD TO RESIGNATION

Exactly! hit the nail on the hammer. I love this new board. Things are getting done. Signings and hopefully some new sponsors soon!
  33. rfs

Consolidated Josh Addo Carr Thread

Thank you! Long time follower, (over 10 years) first time commentor!!! I hope so too! Don't rate that signing but I understand what the club was looking for... Call it the last mistake of the old board....
  34. rfs

Consolidated Josh Addo Carr Thread

Curious to know what you have if you are willing to share! BTW Does anyone have any news on what is going on with Blake Green? If we do get burton and having recently acquired flanno... does this mean Green will be retired or taking up a coaching gig?