Search results

1. M

Sam Hughes re-signs

Like watching Sam play has a go every time have watched him. Needs to be picked week in week out NRL OR NSW Cup
  2. M

BankWest Stadium

Hope we dont have a 4 year contract with Commbank stadium I have Platinum plus for the good sponge seats at Accor. No top seat comfort wise at Commbank plus bad parking. I have a disability and Accor suits me perfectly. Short walk from car park suits fine till have our 2way with South’s using...
  3. M

BankWest Stadium

4. M

Our attack with Barrett as coach compared to with Potter as coach in 2022

Mick Potter has only had 1 full week with players. Was changes to our attack , now as he said goal line defence just no where near good enough. Saints have won 5 of last 7 games.
  5. M

would you go to another Belmore game?

I’m the same go to all home games & will continue to go. Is hard watching make stupid errors leading to tries. Yesterday 2 international forwards let in soft tries on goal line soft !!
  6. M

News Geoff Robinson - time to help out

Hey Robbo hope you had a great day at Twin Willows yesterday. A few beers and catching up with mates would do you good. Keep up the fight brother
  7. M

Furner?

Dan Ferris was running drills so still there as well
  8. M

Furner?

He was at training last Saturday running drill
  9. M

Official Gus on Twitter

Lju Jim
  10. M

Opinion Aside from us losing regularly, What is your “ pet hate “ in the NRL ?

This year has to be 6 again call , can quickly make such a lopsided game. Refs seem to hit one team harder than other. Forward passes from dummy half has just become out of control with certain teams
  11. M

Barrett

Your pretty right in what you’ve said with those boys in middle. Elliot bench as said or Mounties
  12. M

Barrett

Maybe use Elliott in middle 13 jumper
  13. M

Barrett

People were winging about Jackson before he got injured. We really miss his defence and big effort he puts in every week. Will be glad when he and even Marshall King return for his defence as well in middle. A few turnstiles and speed bumps out there.
  14. M

Barrett

Has Schoupp done anything special since playing with Mounties ??
  15. M

Barrett

16. M

Members Jerseys

Glad it turned up before R1
  17. M

Members Jerseys

Sorry man haven’t got picture for you, and have iOS no play store for lit photo tried to get on apple phone also. Only know basics on computer.
  18. M

Members Jerseys

Not sure how to get photo taken to page. Will keep trying [emoji3]
  19. M

Members Jerseys

Not sure how to get photo taken to page. Will keep trying [emoji846]
  20. M

Members Jerseys

Got my members jersey today. Was shocked when checked letterbox and found package with jersey. Kept word got it before rd 1.
  21. M

2021 members.

I finally got membership pack today. I have solid card with Platinum Plus , can’t see people not receiving hard plastic Card. Not even scarf today only Cap , stickers , lanyard and Card. Members jersey later date
  22. M

News All 3 grades to return on game day

That would be great , seeing lower graders coming through