Search results

1. Bulldog1966

Danika Mason is single and (maybe) ready to mingle.

Yes folks it's true, i am surprised no-one beat me to the punch actually. I feel like a gossip hound which I'm not but as Danika is much loved on here I thought I would give her a shoutout, you hang in there beautiful lady it was not meant to be but I would hazard a guess its for the best, which...
  2. Bulldog1966

Dean Holland.

This man mid 30s, a jockey very highly regarded and from all I knew of him a champion bloke has died today in a tragic race fall. I have a micro interest in a horse called Unusual Pearl he rode for the big team to victory in late March over in Victoria..so had seen a number of videos interviews...
  3. Bulldog1966

Ray Rabbits Warren.

Ch 9 just announced a special for Rabs on Friday night 30 September. I'll be watching that with bells on, so tune in Kennellers one of the greats is getting the send off he deserves.
  4. Bulldog1966

VALE Olivia Newton John

Very sad to read the news this Aussie treasure and a beautiful human being passed away in the US earlier today :( :( I crushed hard over her in my teens and 20s she was such a beautiful woman inside and out, as above truly an iconic Australian who possessed a wonderful soul. Bet she fought hard...
  5. Bulldog1966

Our current top 30.

On the Bulldogs website 30 players are listed as our "team", assume that these guys are our current top 30. Backs. Aaron Schoupp BBO Braidon Burns (inj) Brandon Wakeham Brent Naden Corey Allan (inj) Jake Averillo Jayden Okunbor JAC Kyle Flanagan Matt Burton Matt Dufty Paul Alamoti (inj) Reece...
  6. Bulldog1966

Cameron Smith(Golfer/proud bogan)

Not the other **** with the same name but our Aussie mulletwearing golfer..kicked arse and ALL the big names in Hawaii overnight.Bonus was the BIG gap back to all the American pussies at least 8 shots adrift :laughing: Thread probably won't get a lot or airtime as there isn't even a golf thread...
  7. Bulldog1966

School tragedy in Devonport, TAS

It's with a few tears tbh i'm typing this news which i just read about online. 4 innocent no doubt happy as larry year 6 primary school kids(2 boys and 2 girls)lost their lives in a jumping castle accident/tragedy at their end of year Christmas party earlier today the 16th December, four more...
  8. Bulldog1966

Chris Cairns on life support in Canberra.

Just reading up on some news and noticed this bloody awful news quite frankly, part of the story is posted below... "Legendary New Zealand cricketer Chris Cairns is reportedly on life support after collapsing in Australia amid a freak medical episode that’s left fans fearing the worst. Cairns...
  9. Bulldog1966

News Chad Townsend and co brewing up a storm.

https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/api/v1/article/amp/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2021-chad-townsend-cronulla-beer-co-cronulla-sharks-rugby-league/news-story/b2e143935e94632e1d50b9d6da561e02 Ripper gig he has set up with some mates, seems to be fairly popular in the shire anyone tried the product? If...