Search results

1. Bulldogsforlife23

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

Watch this blind **** turn a blind eye on simple calls for us like every year the **** bro still hasn’t gone over the time he got bottled 60 years ago
  2. Bulldogsforlife23

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

What they do with kiraz and all the up and comers
  3. Bulldogsforlife23

News Saint, sinner, shoosh: Canterbury Bulldogs boardroom drama as former director is disqualified

Apperantly something happened according to buzz shitfield on the DT someone post
  4. Bulldogsforlife23

Other News Source Nelson Asofa-Solomona On The Outer At Melbourne - Reports

NAS isn’t leaving Melbourne we’ve said the same thing about taumalolo afb and haas and we just get excited for nothing
  5. Bulldogsforlife23

Official Cody Parry

Thanks for letting us know legend
  6. Bulldogsforlife23

Official Cody Parry

Just wanna know if anyone has info what happened to this kid I don’t see him listed anywhere in bulldogs team lists for jersey flegg sg ball etc is he just injured or did the deal not fall thru
  7. Bulldogsforlife23

Official My 2024 Prediction After 1 Trial Match

It’s going to go from our year till after the kharamatta game you’re going to be saying f these dogs nothing has changed sack ciraldo burtons a shit half
  8. Bulldogsforlife23

Matts and ball trials

Can anyone tell me how new recruits Cody parry or Alex conti or Cody Fuz went on Saturday
  9. Bulldogsforlife23

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Holds a vape and wearing a bulldog cap guess the bulldog effect is already getting to him
  10. Bulldogsforlife23

Gus has always said the spine should be the highest paying players in ur team
  11. Bulldogsforlife23

Even though I would rather afb tbh luai would be a benefit in our team it will bring the best out of kikau Crichton and Burton since Burton would finally have a decent half partner
  12. Bulldogsforlife23

Someone post the article please
  13. Bulldogsforlife23

This AFL Bullshit has to Stop

I was on the kennel before Omar was mate
  14. Bulldogsforlife23

This AFL Bullshit has to Stop

What happen to Omar hamdan
  15. Bulldogsforlife23

News Jarome Luai meets with bulldogs as tigers ante the heat

Can someone who has access to the DT post this please
  16. Bulldogsforlife23

News Jarome Luai meets with bulldogs as tigers ante the heat

Jarome Luai market watch latest: Star Panther meets with Tigers, Bulldogs as race for signature heats up The race for the signature of three-time premiership winner Jarome Luai is heating up, with the gun five-eighth holding secret meetings with two clubs as talks intensify.
  17. Bulldogsforlife23

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Not being smart but few examples? Of stars in that position besides him that are quite decent at our club
  18. Bulldogsforlife23

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Club just announced it no confirmation aboht gabriel released though hope not bloke has potential
  19. Bulldogsforlife23

News NRL Draw: The good, bad and ugly for your club in 2024

Someone post this article on the DT pls instrestrd to see what bullshit there saying now
  20. Bulldogsforlife23

Revealed: Who your team will face in round one of the NRL season

Wow so I was right wtf parra round 1 that’s crazy
  21. Bulldogsforlife23

Revealed: Who your team will face in round one of the NRL season

Can someone post this on the smh pls instrestrd to see who we are versing round 1 would be crazy if it is kharamatta
  22. Bulldogsforlife23

News The Mole: Bulldogs meeting to decide Josh Addo-Carr's future after 'dramatic' week

absolutely right all those zionists probably reported his post the racist dogs
  23. Bulldogsforlife23

Luai or Mam for $1M ?

Yh 800k on paper and at least 150k off paper under the table
  24. Bulldogsforlife23

Luai or Mam for $1M ?

Luai is following crittas steps and is joing us from 2025 what I’ve been hearing panthers can’t go over 700k even though that’s what’s his worth and without cleary idk how he will play
  25. Bulldogsforlife23

Is 10 wins a pass?

I think the only wins we can get 10 percent chance broncos at belmore without Riki walsh haas and capewell and flegler till think we will lose but the only wins i think we will get is probably titans dolphins and manly without turbo maybe
  26. Bulldogsforlife23

News Damon Marshall Selected for Queensland u19s

If u also want to add to it young star Joash papalii made it to nsw u19 squad under Andrew bobcat Ryan
  27. Bulldogsforlife23

Fox Sports Dogs sign Patrick Young

Family supports eels mate even worse
  28. Bulldogsforlife23

Fox Sports Dogs sign Patrick Young

Mitchell woods is still with the dogs not confirmed with Sydney swans I’m very close with Mitchel dad and swans cant target him until his contract is over at the end of 2024
  29. Bulldogsforlife23

The run home

Only people I see us beating is the knights twice maybe the dolphins and titans manly without turbo if he decides his injured again lol
  30. Bulldogsforlife23

What’s the bet Cameron Ciraldo will………..

Said from day one Shane Flanagan was the best option as coach at the time he won a prermier ship with the sharks leading them to their first premier ship in the hole club history but the only problem with him was his son kyle
  31. Bulldogsforlife23

Rd 15 vs Eels 3-2-1

Our only hopes now is that parra don’t make the eight to make us happy although they scored that much points on us without Dylan Hayne but I would like to point out two try’s that caught my attention which was the will penisini double movement ( imo it was for sure) and the first try parra...
  32. Bulldogsforlife23

Rd 15 vs Eels 3-2-1

Write off top 8 pangai junior max king perham all horrible today feel bad for the abdullah family taking photos with the whole eels team in bulldogs gear
  33. Bulldogsforlife23

Love and hate parra rounds

Have a few boys I talk to that support and need parramatta it’s like state of origin for us and we are mates until it’s GameDay for us during a parra Va dogs
  34. Bulldogsforlife23

Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

General admission and blue zone both sold out expect a big crowd over 30000 in my opinion
  35. Bulldogsforlife23

News DYLAN BROWN ARRESTED

Hayne 2.0 has been stood down until his court finishes so most likely gonna be for the rest of the year
  36. Bulldogsforlife23

who said moses is out and whats heppening with dylan hayne
  37. Bulldogsforlife23

Discount codes for monday?

Ga non alchool and away are already sold out
  38. Bulldogsforlife23

We need all our troops to f up these kharamatta rapists scums
  39. Bulldogsforlife23

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Tbh I don’t want khaled to debut this game I would rather him debut next game it’s a home game against our biggest rivals hope we can get an upset and he lebo and u know how bulldogs eels games are with the arabs including myself
  40. Bulldogsforlife23

Official TPJ selected for Blues

Yh ones a rough aggressive foward with aggressive runs and aggressive mindset and one is a aggressive defender and an aggressive tackler
  41. Bulldogsforlife23

Opinion It’s Time Someone Returned Serve …

Well said hate the negative people even after we win yes there is big problems at the club but just enjoy the win ffs
  42. Bulldogsforlife23

I Remeber some **** on nrl 3shitzy saying “THE BULLDOGS CANT PRODUCE ORIGIN PLAYERS AND STARS”
  43. Bulldogsforlife23

So happy for him man Remeber him saying a while back it was his fathers dream and his dream to make state of origin and now he has good luck hope he kills it
  44. Bulldogsforlife23

Attention: Tino Fa'asuamaleaui

Why do we still give a fuck about tino fasoumaliTIZE
  45. Bulldogsforlife23

News DOG-FIGHT AS AFL EYES TEEN

i know the coach of hm very well and mitchell has not only got big offers from afl but has also received strong intrested from the kharamatta eels and the panthers
  46. Bulldogsforlife23

Official Gus on Twitter

can someone ask gould when we are gonna see a video of inside the future centre of excellence traning facilities cause hes blocked me off twitter for some unknown reason
  47. Bulldogsforlife23

Official Bulldogs Harold matthews and tarsha gala sides and now Harvey Norman women’s side book a spot for the grand final

The bulldogs Harold matthews side today defeated the penrith hm side by 30 - 16 to book a spot in the grand final and also the young girls in the tarsha garla side defeated Illawarra to get a gf spot too and the tarsha gala side is also undefeated and now the Harvey Norman woman team is in the gf
  48. Bulldogsforlife23

Happy Ramadan to all

I know This isn’t related to the bulldogs but just wanna wish happy Ramadan to everybody fasting and celebrating the holy month Ramadan Mubarak
  49. Bulldogsforlife23

Bulldogs MYTH BUSTING!!!!!

can u now admit to us the mitchel moses account was u
  50. Bulldogsforlife23

Minor premiers

watch the curse of belmore ruin all our hopes next week
  51. Bulldogsforlife23

Spare a thought for...

breaking news buzz rothfield reports 14 players were on the field for bulldogs during the round 2 clash between storm and bulldogs
  52. Bulldogsforlife23

Mitchell Moses

Show us
  53. Bulldogsforlife23

No Source Nelson Asofa Solomona

Gus also said no about ciraldo then signed him onto a 5 year deal u still trust him at this rate?
  54. Bulldogsforlife23

No Source Nelson Asofa Solomona

Why are we linked to a sofa for Tf
  55. Bulldogsforlife23

Official Lynx Cliffe

Oh that’s were I know him from thanks mate cheers
  56. Bulldogsforlife23

Official Lynx Cliffe

Well nah man I didn’t know that is there another option now I see
  57. Bulldogsforlife23

Official Lynx Cliffe

Where the f did u come from ****
  58. Bulldogsforlife23

Official Lynx Cliffe

Who Tf is this clown
  59. Bulldogsforlife23

Official Bulldogs sign Bronson Xerri for 2024 season on two-year deal despite doping ban

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2022/12/02/club-statement-bronson-xerri/ Just been confirmed bye the bulldogs
  60. Bulldogsforlife23

Gus and his youth signings

Any one know what happened to that Compton fuatimau kid is he still at the club
  61. Bulldogsforlife23

News Souths boss drops truth bomb on Gus Gould

Someone post this article
  62. Bulldogsforlife23

News Bulldogs 3 million dollar offer to matt burton

Bulldogs' $3 million bid to lock up gun playmaker Matt Burton revealed 6 hours ago The Bulldogs have tabled an offer of $3 million-plus over four years for gun playmaker Matt Burton, according to Nine's Danny Weidler. The Bulldogs have reportedly tabled a "massive offer" in their bid to retain...
  63. Bulldogsforlife23

News Phil Gould meets with Ben Hunt

One question who said we are linked to Jayden campbell
  64. Bulldogsforlife23

News Phil Gould meets with Ben Hunt

Only problem is his age would be 34 when he comes here
  65. Bulldogsforlife23

How Bulldogs’ Ciraldo coup could trigger Panthers raid as $6m bidding war looms

Yes but would be a quality signing and not a waste of cap yes we do need a halfback and a fullback but adding a strike back that gets u 180 to 300 metres a game all our fowards can’t even get that much
  66. Bulldogsforlife23

How Bulldogs’ Ciraldo coup could trigger Panthers raid as $6m bidding war looms

Mate he gets more metres a game then half our fowards 150 to 200 a game and his off field personality fans would love him
  67. Bulldogsforlife23

News Brent Read.. Stephen Crichton

Would be a very good signing but only for a maximum of 700k
  68. Bulldogsforlife23

Any Kennel members at the game in the Kennel yesterday.

I think David holland is that depressed looking kid in the blue jumper at the back
  69. Bulldogsforlife23

BankWest Stadium

8k I was at the game too bud
  70. Bulldogsforlife23

BankWest Stadium

It was 8k at the sharks game mate
  71. Bulldogsforlife23

Furner off to the Tigers

Kess emek david furner
  72. Bulldogsforlife23

Opinion Ryan Sutton

Not related to Ryan Sutton but how is kurtis Morrin playing tommarow when he played today in NSW cup
  73. Bulldogsforlife23

Mitchell Moses

How trusted is ur source about Moses
  74. Bulldogsforlife23

Mitchell Moses

How trusted is ur source saying Moses is coming I would rather Munster
  75. Bulldogsforlife23

Mitchell Moses

Money talks
  76. Bulldogsforlife23

Mitchell Moses

I don’t believe then lmao how trusted is ur source
  77. Bulldogsforlife23

Mitchell Moses

Source
  78. Bulldogsforlife23

Mitchell Moses

Yh alr this is getting too far now first haas then Munster then Hastings then Crichton now Moses pick one
  79. Bulldogsforlife23

Rumour Stephen Crighton

Would rather Brian too not this clown but meh
  80. Bulldogsforlife23

Rumour Stephen Crighton

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nrl/article-11034121/Cameron-Ciraldo-bring-Penrith-star-Stephen-Crichton-Bulldogs-coaching-deal.html
  81. Bulldogsforlife23

Opinion Feeling Freddy to be dogs coach after origin

@Isaac @David holland Use condoms next time
  82. Bulldogsforlife23

News RFM-Bulldogs set to offer forward new deal in coming weeks

Resign burton before u resign rfm just get it outta us bulldogs fans head gus cmon