Search results

1. Cujo

Score prediction this wk & crowd vs souths

Are you a sheila & good looking to boot?? Does your dad own a brewery....
  2. Cujo

Score prediction this wk & crowd vs souths

:laughing: Gone are the days of 3-0 or 5-3...
  3. Cujo

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

You could say they have utility value..........or perhaps are utilitarian...
  4. Cujo

Nah, we need to blow them away & leave no chance of a refereeing decision altering the contest towards the end of the match!
  5. Cujo

only if it was a mates L&R hand being used...
  6. Cujo

Social Media Josh Curran

I hope you’re right…. Josh was rubbing himself all over Kiks like a horny teenager……(I’ve always liked the way Josh played, not a knock, just an observation!)
  7. Cujo

Did seem to slow Avo down too much on match day..
  8. Cujo

Kiks in doubt for Friday

I just blocked them all…life & the experience is sooooo much better on TK these days!
  9. Cujo

Kiks in doubt for Friday

I bet he turns out to be Brandy or the old bar fly buzz or someone like that just playing games in their spare time…
  10. Cujo

If true, I think that is a log term issue with his knee he needs to manage rather than anything that is likely going to impact his ability to play..
  11. Cujo

Social Media Josh Curran

I liked him even before he went to the warriors. My only concern was the lack of love heading back to Josh from Kiks when Kiks scored & Josh was first to congratulate him….. seemed a little odd… but perhaps it was just Kiks dealing with his injury that had him less pumped…
  12. Cujo

Kiks in doubt for Friday

With what??
  13. Cujo

Opinion Blake Taffee

Interesting, the consensus is Xerri is still a fair way off. I haven’t seen him so can’t argue. I still think if you can improve a side you do so, win, lose or draw. With that in mid Tracey should come in (if considered fit enough by those who have all the stats) at FB with next man up on the...
  14. Cujo

Kurt Mann is so underrated

apparently the ATO works hard to ...... i dont like them.... Nah in all seriousness, he seems like a real culture setter which we need/needed!
  15. Cujo

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Wonder what happens to him when the ladyboy goes there next yr..
  16. Cujo

Opinion Blake Taffee

This!!
  17. Cujo

Opinion Blake Taffee

Yep, he is class compared to Taafe!
  18. Cujo

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

THIS!! If Fox isn’t fit, don’t know who plays wing but Tracey has to get a chance at FB!
  19. Cujo

Opinion Blake Taffee

Tracey has a little of the “hipp-y” running style Silver had….hopefully he gets a chance there soon..
  20. Cujo

Opinion Blake Taffee

I don’t disagree re Wilson, he has a go & does pretty well, however I would take a good bigger body over a good smaller body every day. Others have also mentioned that Xerri has been struggling a little which is disappointing but not surprising really… Kiraz was fantastic, some of his efforts...
  21. Cujo

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

He only keeps it till Fox is back. Assuming Tracey remains fit hopefully he goes to 1 when Fox returns, irrespective of coming off a win or loss
  22. Cujo

Opinion Blake Taffee

I agree with all this. If Xerri keeps improving/getting back to pre ban levels I would also have him in with Kiraz taking over from Wilson. Kiraz has been pretty good in centre & Wilson ok as well. Wilson just suffers from a smaller frame. If/when Fox is back we can’t afford both wingers to be...
  23. Cujo

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Cue the Benny Hill theme…..
  24. Cujo

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

I was going to say the same......Gus has never lied/mislead the media... Gus response to question if we are interested in a player ..."we are not interested in that individual" then under his breath..."as a Dogs board member"...... result...Gus didn't "lie"..
  25. Cujo

Rugby league guru speaks on Matt Burton (Podcast)

Yep this is the best of the bad options we have at this point(assuming Tracey is physically up to it)
  26. Cujo

News Phil 'Buzz' Rothfield filmed in front of Las Vegas brothel

U related to, or look like Buzz??
  27. Cujo

News Bulldogs re-sign in-demand forward on three-year deal(Max King)

100% was going to be my comment! He is good, not great....hopefully not ridiculous money tied up in him. In saying that, he seems like a good bloke & probably good for the squad dynamics..
  28. Cujo

News Bulldogs re-sign in-demand forward on three-year deal(Max King)

He seemed to stop as soon as he was contacted, stats appear good, but the eye test not so much....in saying that much better than most of ours, i just wouldn't pay squillions to get him & his bros..
  29. Cujo

News Kikau’s Comeback Season

As long as our middle holds up & isn't a speed bump for opposition packs..
  30. Cujo

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

yep great summary! That pretty much matched my take..
  31. Cujo

No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

who is this TPJ you talk of?? we haven't had anyone of that name play for us that i can recall...
  32. Cujo

News Taaffe gets first crack at Bulldogs’ No.1; Schuster’s return bid as Manly rest stars: Rd 1 Team Tips

Against probably the worst team last year… in saying that he is a step up from our FB’s over the last couple of years….
  33. Cujo

Connor Tracy

Tracey is a great “better than average” 1st grader, balancing performance vs cost. Assuming he avoids injury, he will be a great addition to the team
  34. Cujo

Connor Tracy

Yeah I’m concerned all our opponents conversion attempts this year will be right in front as our middle is looking by far weakest compared to L&R edges..
  35. Cujo

Connor Tracy

yep he did, & went OK. Was better there than most of Burto's for us to this point(unfortunately)
  36. Cujo

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

bending over hasn't helped us sign any other middles to date......perhaps this time it will....
  37. Cujo

News ‘Chopping and changing’: Burton’s big call on Dogs’ halves mystery as new recruit shines

As per usual TD, I agree with most of your points, but without an engine room we is fooked!! It wont matter how good Burto or any other individual back goes....
  38. Cujo

News Burtons view of the shape of planet Earth.

That leave a bad taste in your mouth Doog?? :tearsofjoy:
  39. Cujo

News Cowboys weapon Jason Taumalolo axed as Captain

for who, the cows or us?? Apparently Jake can play a number of positions........ potential great utility value....wonder if he could play FR for us...
  40. Cujo

An appreciation thread of the fairer sex 2.0

Mary always reminds me of another brunette favourite - Dianna Rigg of The Avengers…
  41. Cujo

News 'Dogs gave me a purpose': Xerri grateful for second chance

Don’t have a clue what the last 3 refer to, but guess the red one refers to someone who is into cooking implements….
  42. Cujo

News 'Dogs gave me a purpose': Xerri grateful for second chance

Certainly not a “one way” st either….
  43. Cujo

EOI - The Kennel Merchandise

they making things in XXXXXL then??
  44. Cujo

Dragons and Dogs in, Roosters out of Addin Fonua-Blake race amid new Warriors clause

I love King, but he is a rotation prop, certainly not a starter at most clubs in my mind..
  45. Cujo

SMH Luai

Sounds like a good job if you can get it though!!
  46. Cujo

SMH Luai

The supporting staff where a little better than what we have to surround them with here...
  47. Cujo

My Backline For trials Update.

The first part of that i read in the voice i hear when reading Flanagun posts......are 2u related?? The 2nd half transitioned into Nasheed's voice....same question....
  48. Cujo

Burger Lovers get your arse in here NOW!

imagine the rotting ass of a bush turkey.... fry that then cover in brown sticky sweet sauce...so not great!
  49. Cujo

I would put my concern for you "holding the power" up there with having Trump in a similar situation..........so I'm sure we are all fine...nothing to see here....
  50. Cujo

Yeah ….. mods got it together enough to know if you had control over the “button” you would press it and end us all in one of your regular “blue moods”!!
  51. Cujo

No Source Why is Manu not Re-Signed?

they will cancel a T&T contract and have plenty of cash to have them both at $1mill+
  52. Cujo

News What exactly are Phil Gould and his Bulldogs up to?

Too many “empty” calories from taking/consuming rooster from both ends…topped & tailed if you will….
  53. Cujo

News Jarome Luai meets with bulldogs as tigers ante the heat

Aaaaaaaaaaaaw……..but he is such a douche!!!! Cheering for him would be like cheering for Gutho if he played for us….IMPOSSIBLE!!
  54. Cujo

News Jarome Luai meets with bulldogs as tigers ante the heat

another running 5/8....not a priority, need big boppers!!
  55. Cujo

News NRL market watch: Cronulla Sharks agree player swap deal with Canterbury Bulldogs for Connor Tracey

Been called worse!!:tearsofjoy: You will back “your man”, I don’t have a horse in the race so will rely on my eyes….
  56. Cujo

News NRL market watch: Cronulla Sharks agree player swap deal with Canterbury Bulldogs for Connor Tracey

Yep I agree! He playes with much more urgency than Critta & probably better than the alternatives at this point..
  57. Cujo

Agree to disagree, Tracey is a big step up on Avo. Not sure re salaries etc as I have no visibility over anything like this….
  58. Cujo

Your favourite doggies centres from the 90s till present

100%! also a Farrar fan...C Mortimer was good as well....though both pre 90's to be fair...but they were our golden years..
  59. Cujo

Fox Sports Klemmer

Yep, but that has been him his whole career
  60. Cujo

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Cotric has been great since retuning to Canb as well!
  61. Cujo

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Cuz Tracey is good & Avo is a b#!
  62. Cujo

Opinion The Work Behind The Scenes

Brushing your teeth looking in the mirror doesn’t count as seeing 1…or does it!?!?!
  63. Cujo

"Big Money" Offer, As Rivals Try To Pinch Roosters Hitman.

Didn’t u say u would pay $400+ for the Avo?
  64. Cujo

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

surely they have a better utility available to poach....
  65. Cujo

"Big Money" Offer, As Rivals Try To Pinch Roosters Hitman.

Hows he go? I have tended to switch off most seasons of late as we have sucked harder & certainly not gone looking for rorters games to watch..
  66. Cujo

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

perhaps he didn't include his thumbs as fingers when he was counting up to 30...hence overshooting by a few...or perhaps he was waiting on confirmation of your availability...
  67. Cujo

Other News Source Attempted swap. SST for Sutton

There...fixed it for you!
  68. Cujo

I know the Centrelink rates due to dealings at work, and no one is on $840/wk you utter goose!!
  69. Cujo

If we were the chooks perhaps..
  70. Cujo

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

I think secretly you like being hit…
  71. Cujo

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

The club is starting to look like a B&S with all the utilities around the place…
  72. Cujo

Yeah seen her heaps n think she is great! Happy to make her pancakes with syrup in the morn…though pretty sure she ain’t interested in me or mine…
  73. Cujo

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

I still cant work out if he is an utter moron or the highest order troll to have ever lived...
  74. Cujo

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

Perhaps the fins have a undersized utility back with questionable desense we can swap the Fox for…
  75. Cujo

Some suggest that, though others have translated it as “those with 5 teeth that copulate with their mother and father”…… either way it’s pretty ordinary..
  76. Cujo

Curran signed.

Some sorry fucker!!
  77. Cujo

Curran signed.

Agreed, depending on the $$
  78. Cujo

He is one more head knock away from self identifying as a tub of cottage cheese..no thanks!! And his decision to take a 3 match suspension rather than pay 2k fine out of his pocket(or whatever the pissy amount was illustrates that he is as far from a team player as you can get (considering he is...
  79. Cujo

Nope, you can have him
  80. Cujo

It just winked at me!!!
  81. Cujo

She can’t walk a flight of stairs but I bet she’d climb the shit out of a tree!!
  82. Cujo

Young Pup to join Bulldogs Kennel

hot chili w garlic yoghurt
  83. Cujo

Social Media Josh Curran

There....fixed it for you
  84. Cujo

:tearsofjoy: sarcasm & disrespect just dripping from that reply Dawg.... how can 4 little letters convey so much feeling?? :hearteyes: R-E-S-P-E-C-T to you!!
  85. Cujo

100%!! If you are shit, you pay overs. We have been shit for years… Crawley must be a genius!!
  86. Cujo

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

We are saved!!(sarcasm not aimed at u, more at our situation..)
  87. Cujo

Easy up buddy…JoelM probably has to get about in a crash helmet day to day just in case…..you can’t take what he says as anything other than naive youthful exuberance. Give the kid a break, he no doubt deserves it..
  88. Cujo

News Bulldogs emerge as favourite to sign Alex Twal after coffee shop meeting with Cameron Ciraldo

let me guess..... the "fantastic" change happened when you started bending for "friends"????
  89. Cujo

Social Media Josh Curran

absolutely, has the occasional error in him but is skillful, something we are missing currently in our forwards
  90. Cujo

Luai or Mam for $1M ?

Mam 100%!
  91. Cujo

definitely not the first.. though possibly the first coherent thought and sensible offering to TK mixing bowl of madness!!