Search results

1. S

Team against the knights

Xerri will be dropped to make way for Tracy on the wing. Kiraz will go back to centre and Taaffe straight back to fullback. Cirro won’t drop Hutch not yet anyway.
  2. S

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

That may be but we have to make do with what we have. So who would you pair Burton with then? Taaffe? Mann? Or someone from cup?
  3. S

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

Farmer silly has been good this year.
  4. S

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

I still think Tracy would make a better FB
  5. S

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

Yeah I didn’t think your post was negative. It was a fair comment. Not sure why Allan went off on that.
  6. S

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

I guess he wanted to back his speed and footwork.
  7. S

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

With Sutton as ref it’s a gift 2 competition points for the bunnies
  8. S

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

After scoring just 8 pts and 6 pts in our first two rounds I was worried about our attack. I’m not worried anymore
  9. S

What’s your call for next week? I need to get the chequebook out!!
  10. S

That’s because he was on the bench for most of the game.
  11. S

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Salmon was playing well with Fisher Harris last year.
  12. S

Agree - Imo Burton would make a great fullback.
  13. S

What’s your view of Knight? I’m concerned he has 3 errors in him per game
  14. S

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Great player too was spud. Ran past me one day at belmore when we were playing south’s after the team got off the bus. I’m six foot and I felt very small. A huge lump of a lad and built like a brick shithouse with wall to wall muscle.
  15. S

The Bulldogs Round 1 team as selected by The Kennel

I cannot see bronson Xeri making the round 1 team. I think cc will want to see how he goes in cup first.
  16. S

Official Mitchell Woods secures future at Belmore

This kid has speed to burn. He is lightning fast off the mark and reminds a bit of Ben Marba
  17. S

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

It’s clear to me Luai got his nose out of joint long ago when the Panthers started renewing and upgrading contracts of his team mates first before him. Then came the Cleary comment. It’s an ego thing. He’s out to prove a point. And it starts with saying f$&k u to the panthers. I’m the biggest...
  18. S

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Dreaming said he would talk with his “insiders” to find out what happened with dogs and luai. But I’d like to know exactly who are these “insiders” he talks to.
  19. S

Predicted Line up from NRL.com

Yeah I like the look of that team for round 1. But I can see xerri having to force his way in from reserve grade. Won’t be in the round 1 team.
  20. S

Predicted Line up from NRL.com

that prop rotation has merit but Sutton and patolo have been underwhelming for mine of late. Can you see a spot for RFM in the prop rotation?
  21. S

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

A badge of honour bestowed by Nasheed. Says it all.
  22. S

News 'Dogs gave me a purpose': Xerri grateful for second chance

Alamoti single handedly let in six tries in the one game where we were thrashed 66-0 by the knights. Happy he’s gone.
  23. S

News 'Dogs gave me a purpose': Xerri grateful for second chance

Are you saying Marley is gay?
  24. S

Opinion Pre Season Training

CC had proven he has a soft spot for Perham. I expect Perham will figure somewhere in the backline at least for the first few rounds.
  25. S

Opinion What Position Will Tracey Play

Good point. Not having a full pre season under his belt will make it harder for him to slot into the backline smoothly.
  26. S

Opinion What Position Will Tracey Play

Spot on. All the backline recruitment imo has been to address the leaky edge defence. Let’s not forget how many tries the knights piled on as they ran through paper thin defence out wide where alamoti was defending. Clear to me CC has recruited to plug the weakness in our defence out wide and...
  27. S

News What exactly are Phil Gould and his Bulldogs up to?

Well there was your over the top obsession with Dutchy Nash. What gay thing happened to you in 2017?
  28. S

Fox Sports Klemmer

Yes. Jacko stayed loyal throughout that time.
  29. S

Fox Sports Klemmer

Well and truly past his best.
  30. S

News Canterbury head of football Phil Gould has been caught in another clandestine meeting, this time with a potential signing — New Zealand Warriors forwa

AFB would be a great addition to the club. He is a 120 kg wrecking machine. But if we miss out I won’t be devastated because in his 1st year with the dogs in 2025 he would be turning 30. I’d much rather go for a younger prop with more upside someone like T May if available.
  31. S

News Canterbury head of football Phil Gould has been caught in another clandestine meeting, this time with a potential signing — New Zealand Warriors forwa

They just resigned the red nosed reindeer on a big multi year extension. Can’t see them having the cap space.
  32. S

It’s in the past and bygones be bygones and at the end of the day money talks. I see 3 reasons why he would choose them. Firstly, Dragons don’t seem to mind about his pay packet and may pay overs. Secondly, Dragons have better forwards to swap out with warriors. Thirdly he gets the chance to...
  33. S

Klemmer back to the dogs?

It’s a hard no for me. We don’t buy Tiger rejects. Don’t like the **** and the way he weasled out of his 5 year contract with us for more money. I say let’s just focus on getting AFB or May over the line.
  34. S

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

You could have a point here. Season 2024 might become a season of 26 trial games for the dogs as CC shuffles players around and tries them in different positions.
  35. S

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

You could have a point here. Season 2024 might become a season of 26 trial games for the dogs as CC shuffles players around and tries them in different positions.
  36. S

Dragons and Dogs in, Roosters out of Addin Fonua-Blake race amid new Warriors clause

It’s what he thinks about now that schools out.
  37. S

Bad news for Bulldogs fans with Canterbury tipped to run last with a 0.10 per cent chance of winning the wooden spoon.......

Struggling to see how a bunch of utilities are going to turn our season around.
  38. S

Bad news for Bulldogs fans with Canterbury tipped to run last with a 0.10 per cent chance of winning the wooden spoon.......

It’s realistic. Just a reflection of our coach, our roster and record from last year having the worst defensive record and second worst attack. A few roster changes and a couple of promising backline additions but still lacking a strong go forward pack, and still missing a potent half...
  39. S

"Big Money" Offer, As Rivals Try To Pinch Roosters Hitman.

Rooster keeps who rooster wants. Always. Period. Money and cap is not an issue for rooster. Only way we get May is if rooster doesn’t want May.
  40. S

Official Gus on Twitter

Especially when you find yourself in the middle of it. That’s some kind of weird threesome shit isn’t it?
  41. S

Official Gus on Twitter

He might be a hard trainer and a hard worker. He might have an excellent tackle efficiency. But I can’t see how a lightweight forward under 100 kg can survive against modern day Goliath packs. He’s already been knocked out senseless once last year.
  42. S

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

My guess is he’d be on 500K. That’s a million bucks over 2 years left on his contract. That’s a lot to ask the club to swallow and a big chunk out of our cap.
  43. S

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Rorters are already getting their paper bags ready. Surely they are looking for a successor for JWH?
  44. S

SMH Luai

Nope. Rooster gets what rooster wants. Always.
  45. S

SMH Luai

Money and cap never been a problem for the chooks.
  46. S

SMH Luai

There’s always ciro’s pet favourite perham. I would not be surprised if ciro brings him back in if things with taffe don’t work out.
  47. S

SMH Luai

Right about the rorters. If Nick wants him Nick will get him.
  48. S

Curran signed.

Hey all good bro. I was taking the piss. But yeah I understand. Cheers.
  49. S

Curran signed.

Turning off games at half time I understand done that myself but that hardly makes you no1bulldog bro. How about no2bulldog? Lol
  50. S

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

We know you’re not gay. Stop pretending.
  51. S

In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

Speaking of what username does Marley go by these days? He seems to change his username as often as he changes his shirts!
  52. S

Corey Wadell

100% agree. Always look forward to your posts because they just make sense.
  53. S

Corey Wadell

100%
  54. S

Rumour Alex Twal to become a Bulldog

Don’t need another Tolman v2.0 plodder. We need big bodies in the middle to bend the line and attract defenders.
  55. S

Alamoti to the Panthers

56. S

Alamoti to the Panthers

In a strong well balanced well coached team even bog average players can shine. I personally wouldn’t take those 3 back and if papanhwusen hadn’t been injured meany would be playing in reserve grade too.
  57. S

Alamoti to the Panthers

We don’t really know if he was one of the whingers though. But one think I’ll say for a 19 year old the kid is ripped and looks like he’s made of steel. Shame he couldn’t transfer that athleticism to success in the top side.
  58. S

Alamoti to the Panthers

Vagana was like 3x faster bro. Scored 5 tries against Souths 15 years ago. Alamoti not in the same league.
  59. S

Alamoti to the Panthers

He just filled spot no. 30 in their team.
  60. S

Alamoti to the Panthers

Didn’t he let in like 8 tries in a game a couple of months ago against Newcastle or Souths? They kept going to his side and scored try after try.
  61. S

Embattled Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo says he’s trying to “change behaviours”

That would be surprising because Burton came from the Penrith system. Unless he’s regressed because of the culture. Also seems to me Reed Mahoney has dropped off and given up he looked deflated last week.
  62. S

Retiring from sourcing

Who are the other two Wendy?
  63. S

News Luke Thompson reportedly open to joining Roosters on less money as Bulldogs suffer double blow

All of the roosters players get paid less than at other clubs. That’s why there is a shortage of brown paper bags out Bondi way.
  64. S

News PREMIERSHIP ‘Boo all you want’: The ‘terrible’ issue Ciraldo must fix; Dogs’ rare shining light — Big Hits

Yeah agree. We had a chance to appoint a real FG coach. I’m betting St.George will go alright next year.
  65. S

News PREMIERSHIP ‘Boo all you want’: The ‘terrible’ issue Ciraldo must fix; Dogs’ rare shining light — Big Hits

When all else fails let’s swap potter and cirro around in their roles and see how the team goes next year.
  66. S

Opinion Round 1 2024 Lineup Prediction and Player Losses/Gains

Not all on the players. It’s a vicious cycle that starts with coach trying to implement defensive and attacking structures that either don’t suit team or team can’t adapt to quickly enough. The losses mount, the players lose confidence in each other and the coach. We brought players from winning...
  67. S

Will cc see out his contract? (Poll)

For me it’s all on the coach. We already have a core group of quality NRL rep players in Burton, Mahoney, Thomson, Kikau, TPJ, Ado Car, along with a core group of up and coming promising young talented players like King, Sexton, Preston, Kiraz, Skelton, KO and others. It’s up to the coach to...
  68. S

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

I don’t get the concerns over Wilson. He’s lightning fast off the mark and has a deceptive step. He won’t break tackles like Skelton but he’ll step around tired defenders with ease. Deserves his spot in the team. No doubt Skelton should get another shot before the season is out.
  69. S

News Knights v Bulldogs: Best, Saifiti in doubt; Same 17 for Ciraldo

The boys will be fired up for this one. It’s a matter of pride. It’s our moment of redemption.
  70. S

News Gould, Ciraldo meet with Justin Holbrook in attempt to sign Tino

Got to be an improvement in what we have now. I don’t recall the titans copping 66-0 losses. And Holbrook did alright in the ESL.
  71. S

News Gould, Ciraldo meet with Justin Holbrook in attempt to sign Tino

Potter as attacking assistant. Holbrook as defence assistant makes sense. But wait… Now where does that leave cc?
  72. S

News Bulldogs poach a weak gutted dog amid club’s signing spree

Does this signing and Liam knight mean we finally let go of Waddell?
  73. S

News Bulldogs poach a weak gutted dog amid club’s signing spree

Just like the club was doing a few years ago with the Anderson’s and Dean Pay.
  74. S

Luau to bulldogs

Roosters are rebuilding. Won’t be surprised if tino Fifita haas and Bradman best all end up there very soon.
  75. S

Sutton - “Difficulties adapting to the club’s defensive structure”

Goal line defence is the biggest problem. They weren’t sliding across as one nor trusting their man inside. There were big gaps out wide last week and that’s been a consistent pattern all year. Not sure that’s all on the players. That’s a coaching problem imo.
  76. S

Jeral Skelton

Burns is the right kind of centre to create space for this kid. We saw how burns created space for averillo a few weeks ago that led to tries on the flank by the speedster.
  77. S

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Sure. Why wouldn’t he if he’s having a big one as bcmf said in his post.
  78. S

Addo carr hamstring

Thought of Alamoti back in sends shivers down my spine. Knights scored 11 tries on his side where he defended 2 weeks ago. Alamoti needs JAC by his side to tell him where and how to defend. No thanks.
  79. S

If that’s the case fair enough. We were soft through the middle last week and need to stiffen up.
  80. S

Really can’t understand Waddell at lock. I get if he played prop but as a middle link he’s going to stifle the attack and kill off those sweeping left to right plays we saw last game.
  81. S

THIS COULD BE THE MAKING OF CAM CIRALDO!

Cc took a Great Leap Forward in his coaching career when he dropped Perham, Alamoti, and Waddell for this game after last week’s drubbing. Necessary changes that freshened up the team. and gave our cup boys a chance to step up and shine but I still can’t fathom why they let averillo go.
  82. S

(Perspective) Nice win, but..

That was a thoroughly entertaining game. Enjoyed that win.
  83. S

(Perspective) Nice win, but..

Forwards played well today and controlled the ruck well. TPJ had a great game so too did Mariner. Preston was a bit off and so too Morrin. King picked up another gear from what he’s been dishing up. But agree defence is still a major problem being the worst in the league and today we got caught...
  84. S

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

Not good enough yet anywhere in first grade.
  85. S

Shame on this team!

Coach has said in previous pressers that if his current team can’t do the job he’s asked them and play to the systems he’s put in place he will go find players who can. That doesn’t send a good message. Then he tells averillo and alamoti they’re free to look for another club meanwhile he keeps...
  86. S

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Don’t hold your breath about Waddell. He will find a way to get back in very soon.
  87. S

News Bulldogs v Knights: RFM bouncing back; Fitzgibbon on track

Worst nightmare come true. You wouldn’t want to bet that Perham will be dropped any time soon. I’ve been saying all year that Perham is the first player cc picks each week. It’s baffling.
  88. S

Congratulations to Cameron Ciraldo

Why do I keep thinking your posts remind me of Flanagun?
  89. S

Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

I haven’t missed a bulldogs game in 50 years. Last week was the first time I switched the Tele off at half time and walked away. With potter last year there was a glimmer of hope. But cc has tried to do a Baz on the team and I can’t watch this shit anymore.
  90. S

What’s the bet Cameron Ciraldo will………..

Pick Hayne Perham again in the number 1
  91. S

Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

I don’t know. Scored a try has been playing well in the forwards. Is a big body and makes good post contact metres unlike Waddell who cannot bend the line at all. Ok also tends to get up high and knock the ball back to our players which is handy with the short drop outs and when bombs are put up.
  92. S

Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

My fear is that even with Crichton at fullback next year and with xerri coming onboard cc will push someone out of the team to make way for perham somewhere in the backline. Perham it seems is a protected species.
  93. S

News The Mole: Bulldogs facing 'agonising' call on young duo Jake Averillo and Paul Alamoti

I think you’re right. Perham is a protected species and probably the first player cirro picks each week. Nothing would surprise me maybe cirro will keep perham at the back and move critta to the centres.
  94. S

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

We do have a few penalty magnets in the team and as always Waddell leads the way and not far behind him is Sutton.
  95. S

News The Ock's Remarkable Transformation: From Winger to Dynamic Forward

Would rather we keep ock than waddles. Waddle never bends the line. Still prone to errors and giving away penalties.