Search results

1. Ripley

TPJ

Simply the beast.
  2. Ripley

Bulldog Immortals

I really think every club should have their own Immortals, but you know stiff shit about the rest, we should lead the way. It should be a highly exclusive club and the greatest honour we can give. Sooooooo exclusive, I nominate only six Dogs from our history for the honour. In chronological...
  3. Ripley

Books

If you’re a reader, may I suggest you have a look at my favourite author by some way - Joe Abercrombie. “The First Law” universe involves the first Trilogy: The Blade Itself Before They Are Hanged Last Argument of Kings Three stand alones in the same universe: Best Served Cold The Heroes Red...
  4. Ripley

Is there something you are or were great at.

If you‘re gonna say sex machine, yeah yeah aren’t we all. Never heard anyone say they’re bad at sex or bad at driving. So apart from sex and driving, because we’re all great, is there anything else you’d consider yourself great at now or in the past? Now, I admit I ask this question because...
  5. Ripley

Nuclear Subs

Let the debate begin. Things to consider: Nuclear. Having a BFG to carry around. Cost - 1 Virginia class nuclear sub costs (estimates vary) 4-7 x cost of diesal sub to build and maintain (train, service and run). Strengthening of alliance with U.S. Pressure by U.S to confront China. The cost...
  6. Ripley

Proud To Be A Bulldog

7. Ripley

Leadership issue

These off field incidents don’t happen with any regularity at the two clubs that have set the standard for leadership within the playing group over the last decade - Storm and Roosters. And any that do are jumped all over very quickly from within. It’s not the only reason but it’s one of the...
  8. Ripley

Everybody wants a running darting #9 like Damien Cook or a game managing #9 like Cam Smith. Problem is, there’s only one of each in the game and a handful of others that do some of one or both without never really getting close. Thing is though, that’s not the most important thing you need out...
  9. Ripley

Cyberpunk 2077

Got the funniest glitch I’ve ever seen in a game - your dick hangs out your fly. No matter what pants I put on, my dick hangs out the front. And I gave V a really big dick. Just don’t know how serious you can be taken talking to various crime lords when your dick’s hanging out. Maybe it’s the...
  10. Ripley

Galactic Federation

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6214807793001 The Galactic Federation Ambassador visits Earth and through the wonders of alien technology speaks through a device that interprets what he says so that every living creature on Earth can understand him. “We have been watching you for...
  11. Ripley

Greg Norman

12. Ripley

Happy Birthday Coach

13. Ripley

Read for years

Finally got around to it. Hoping to introduce you all to some quality music.