Search results

1. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Critta centre, Tracey fb and kiraz wing
  2. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Turpin will make 60 tackles if he plays decent mins tonight. He's a defensive nut, goes all day.
  3. B

Rumour Kautoga late inclusion?

Look at who those players play with. Morrin is too small in OUR SQUAD. Cotter can get away with being on the smaller side when he's lining up next to Taumololo/McLean/Neame.
  4. B

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals surprise Josh Addo-Carr call amid injury drama

It was clear they were trying to get him to half time to needle him up. If they pulled him off at 35min and a needle worked at half time, we'd be using another interchange to get him back on. Tactics way over half the Kennels head.
  5. B

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Can cleary see why Hutch is the 7 over Sexton
  6. B

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

Skelton at wing in NSW cup shows that he's below Wilson in the order - which I think is deserved. I definitely don't have the wraps on Skelton that some do here.
  7. B

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Not like you to want to avoid a back and forth. Play on.
  8. B

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Never got around to doing this? Or tried and found his game wasn't nearly as bad as you remember?
  9. B

Your Round 1 Team?

Haven't really seen anyone say he played a good game, but I definitely don't think it's as bad as being said on here. He played 40mins in a trial, it's expected that all of our players will be a little rusty / timing a little off.
  10. B

Your Round 1 Team?

This is it
  11. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

Yeah Poasa stayed solid for the full 20 which was great, especially since if he nabs a bench role he'll only need to play 15~ odd min stints. Hard to fit 7 or 8 guys into our backline of 5, complete opposite to last year.
  12. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

Yeah the Burton pile on is laughable for 40mins of a trial. He's a 6, not a halfback. Some of the best 6's have quiet games, or a quiet 70minutes and then blitz for 10. Look at guys like Munster, Dyl Brown, Ezra Mam. Key difference to Burton with all of those guys is they also play with great...
  13. B

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

I thought you knew they weren't coming??
  14. B

If you knew that, why are you posting here 3 times a day asking if its true if they are coming? Just chill, check once a day, stop spamming and people will stop hanging shit on you.
  15. B

Any updates Joel? Whats facebook saying?
  16. B

Entire 2021 squad gone.

Every single signing that goes anywhere is "released or unsigned" by their previous clubs lol. If you were meaning released or UNWANTED, that would be different (but also wrong).
  17. B

Official RFM granted immediate release

Clubs done a media release. It's official.
  18. B

The Bulldogs Round 1 team as selected by The Kennel

Think this is very very close, only changes I could see is Taffe at 1 and Tracey at 4, with Xerri in cup for a few weeks. Not sure if Harrison Edwards will be on the bench rd1, maybe RFM or Morrin. Hutchinson 18th man if Taffe plays 1.
  19. B

Official Mitchell Woods secures future at Belmore

I get huge Mitch Moses vibes watching that. Seems a very similar player.
  20. B

News Bulldogs chase Tiger

Seyfarth is decent, like watching him, is all effort and a bit of a loose unit too. All the people saying "well hes rejected from the spooners so why would we want him" - look at their pack. Klem, Utoi, Bateman, Ipaps, Pole, Twal. We'd take every single one of those on merit every day of the...
  21. B

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Yeah it was, almost bang on even split I think. Definitely felt like we were louder though
  22. B

If you ask the Kennel it should've been Skelton out there today instead. Wilson has been great.
  23. B

Yeah crowd today was unreal. Mightve even favoured the Dogs slightly. We were so loud towards the end.
  24. B

At the game. Big dogs support, close to 50/50 in Qld is a win! Up the boys
  25. B

Kiraz and Wilson as an edge make more metres out of our end than Averillo and Kiraz is what I was meaning.
  26. B

Jake Averillo

I think Meaney went to the Storm for less coin than we offered though if I remember correctly. Phins have a load of cash, I'd say Averillo leaving is opportunity + money related. He's a starter there next year, no guarantees he would start with us.
  27. B

Burns and Kiraz cover the 2 weak metre eating wingers. Especially considering who they are replacing
  28. B

Because are you going to shift Morrin to the wing so Skelton can cover an edge injury? His versatility when starting on the wing doesn't matter. Waddell covers edge middle and has played centre this year for us as well and is on the bench. Wilson showed more in Cup than Skelton, and has had good...
  29. B

Yes but the argument is he should be starting on the wing. At that point, him covering centre edge and middle is useless.
  30. B

So we should pull our winger off the wing instead of using the forwards on the bench? I get Skelton makes metres, but when it's between him and Wilson I'm not surprised Wilson stays in.
  31. B

Why does our starting winger need to cover as a middle forward??
  32. B

Members did get early access, around a month ago. It's a sell-out game with a crowd of around 9,500.
  33. B

Liam Knight?

King/Kiraz were pretty big unknowns (moreso Kiraz). Liam Knight has been around first grade for like 8 years.
  34. B

Liam Knight?

Yeah not stoked on that one... But hes a Dog now and will support him until he gives a reason not too.
  35. B

Why are we playing our "home" game at Salter Oval next week vs The Dolphins?

We made a deal 2 years ago to take a game there for 3 years. The issue is that we play a QLD team when we do it (Cows last year, Phins this year). Theres a fair few Bulldogs supporters in Bundy, the game last year was close to 50/50 which is pretty insane considering where it was played and...
  36. B

Official Gus on Twitter

Cat 1 and Cat 2 only relate to the incident on field - directly associated with the on field symptoms. Cat 1 gets ruled out instantly, Cat 2 gets the chance to complete the Head Injury Assessment. If the HIA is passed, they can return. If the HIA is failed, they are "concussed" and are subject...
  37. B

Rd 19 vs Rabbitohs 3-2-1

3. Burton 2. Wilson 1. Sexton Noteables: TPJ, Averillo, Kiraz
  38. B

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

Nah thats a try conceded off an error.
  39. B

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

Has to be Kiraz centre, Wilson to the other wing and EQW out when Fox is back
  40. B

Recruitment Options Becoming Available

I think that squad is a fair bit stronger than current Titans when you look at players like Stimson, Schoupp, Randall, and a few others.
  41. B

Crichton, JAC, Xerri, Kiraz, Wilson, Burton, Sexton, King, Mahoney, Tino, Preston, Kiks, Thompson. Bench of TPJ, Pele, Utility, whoever. That's a top 8 side. Not a comp winning side.
  42. B

Broncos are gonna have to pay Haas 1.2m to KEEP him. A low placed Sydney club will have to pay 1.5m, if not more.
  43. B

Tino for '24 is easily worth 1.4m to us. We are desperate for a signing like that. Haas is less desirable because its for '25.
  44. B

News Phil Gould delves into Bulldogs issues as pressure mounts on Cameron Ciraldo

Yeah Tallis is a flop. A broncos team of Haas, Carrigan, Fifita, Coates, Farnworth, Staggs, Oates and more won the spoon. All of those blokes walk in to our 13 currently.
  45. B

Focus towards 2024

We don't score enough points because we're barely ever down the right end of the field. We let too many points in because, guess what, the opposition are almost always in attacking position. Our middles are as soft as butter, teams consistently make 10-15m more per set than us just doing one out...
  46. B

Luke Thompson to Wigan warriors

Dreaming. New salary cap means even a reduced contract is going to be around 500k. Wouldn't be surprised if we offer 1 year + a club option for a 2nd year that's increased in value (obviously injury free and good form will see the club activate it)
  47. B

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

All you blokes whinging for a mid season signing and a halfback signing and then whinging when it's not the one you want. Sexton is an out-and-out 7, will compliment Burton well and is still very young. Give the kid some time.
  48. B

Opinion Hayze Perham - Apology

We have no one else. Burns was the back up fb and is injured. Wilson hasn't played fb all year, no way they throw him there with 3 days training. Joash would be next up but he's raw and better off spending time in NSW cup.
  49. B

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

Well deserved. His first stint was good as well contrary to popular opinion on here. Ended the 1st half with 120m and almost 30 tackles, none missed. His last 15min stint was immense though.
  50. B

Rd 12 vs Titans 3-2-1

3. TPJ 2. Preston 1. Mahoney
  51. B

So many bagging TPJ. Has the most run metres of our forwards, most tackles, and none missed. So many bigger issues.
  52. B

In the first clip he's sliding across to cover the kick in behind (exactly how Curran scored when he DIDN'T slide) and is let down by his middles. Thats no fault on Perham. The screenshot with the arrows - why are you blaming Perham and not the winger who is 4 players in field? Obviously that...
  53. B

Yeah, Perham is 100% a stop gap solution until Crichton. He's only on a 1 year deal anyway, not like some of those 3 year clangers we still haven't gotten rid of. People are screaming to shift Averillo when Ciro (and most people watching our games this year) can see that he is a centre and will...
  54. B

Official Gus on Twitter

That's all fine IF Coates scores (which he would've in the end). But if any of the attempted tackles had've succeeded (there were a couple), the ref can't just stop play and ask the bunker to check how the ball ended up there. Coates plays the ball, Melbourne can score the next play, the bunker...
  55. B

Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

We look way better with Waddell in the middle and OK on the edge
  56. B

Waddle

Waddell has been great last 2 weeks as a bench middle. Was really strong last night, wee were still solid with Waddell/Brown/Pele all on the field, nice change from our usual interchange forwards being absolute potatoes.
  57. B

Off season podcasts (and audio media snippets) on Bulldogs specific topics

Are you planning on releasing these on actual podcast channels? This is basically a vlog.
  58. B

NRL 360

Yes mate I'll let him know when we grab our daily coffee this morning. I'll keep you posted.
  59. B

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Have you seen on Facebook that we are targeting Welsby?
  60. B

Where will we finish - on the record

Predicted finish - 9th We will have 2 players in the Dally M team of the year
  61. B

2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

How good is Burton at the end of that. This is home for me.
  62. B

New jersey leak

where do we find that black shirt?? not on that website or the bulldogs shop
  63. B

2023 Round 1 team prediction thread.

I also think this will be our round 1 team, but I think RFM is a smokey for captain. Alamoti will be in for Burns later in the season.
  64. B

Official Gus on Twitter

Its a lot easier to remove headers from soccer than it is to remove contact from Rugby League.
  65. B

Who is the next Bulldogs Captain?

Fox & RFM Co captains. Burton doesn't need the pressure at this stage of his career.
  66. B

Official Team List Round 21 v Cowboys + Match Discussion

As a mad Bulldogs fan in Bundaberg, the game yesterday was unreal for us. So much buzz, player interactions were great, and the crowd was very close to 50/50 (which is amazing considering where we are in Qld). A lot of people I spoke too had travelled for the game as well- up from...
  67. B

Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

On NRL.com and NRL fantasy, Stimson named TPJ out
  68. B

Official Round 2 vs Broncos Match Discussion

It's the first game for TPJ. What do you mean "about time"? Waddell was solid last week
  69. B

Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Atoni is a penalty machine, glad to see the back of him
  70. B

Official Round 8 Bulldogs V Eels - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Hopefully we can get DWZ back on the wing. All the good things DWZ does from the back (run the ball straight and hard), he can do from the wing, but for some reason he only puts in 100% when hes named at 1. Meaney needs an extended run at fb, he's shown promise there and our defensive lines...
  71. B

News Match Review / Judiciary round 5 charges

https://gyazo.com/4b61c4d49d567ed58537ac07ea1cf102 Think Nelsons charge might be for the knee to the head.. I didn't see this live.
  72. B

10 in the bin and a $1500 fine is justified for both I think
  73. B

Ogden pulled Papenhuyzens hair 50m upfield, which started a little scuffle. Storm scored the same set, which is why Munster gave Ofa the treatment after the try. Ogdens been cited for the hair pull, NAS for the punch.