2. BulldogYeezus

Stephen Crichton

Nick Politis bought Brandon Smith…
  3. BulldogYeezus

Mitchell Moses

Announcement tomorrow
  4. BulldogYeezus

Rumour Brandon smith done deal

Is everyone delusional? Do any of you people listen to Gus' podcast? He has said the same thing the past two weeks - the Bulldogs salary cap for 2022 is now full and we have some issues for 2023 because our cap in 2022 is full - he has said this, likely because some players, including Burton...
  5. BulldogYeezus

News Hansen’s belated Belmore bow

True, he's no Gus Gould
  6. BulldogYeezus

Brandon Smith consolidated thread

fuck this shit
  7. BulldogYeezus

U.S. Politics - Thread

8. BulldogYeezus

Josh Addo Carr - Consolidated Thread

Nasheed is a different word that starts with "c"
  9. BulldogYeezus

David Riccio is a little bitch
  10. BulldogYeezus

BlokeInAaBar with The General Luke Patten

I hope our boys are training as hard in preseason as General was back in the day... farrk me dead that sounded intense
  11. BulldogYeezus

I heard something was happening tomorrow? Can anyone confirm?
  12. BulldogYeezus

Consolidated Josh Addo Carr Thread

He has shit lawyers
  13. BulldogYeezus

The heads of agreement would set out the terms of the potential formal contract. It would say that we agree to enter into a formal contract if and when the Tigers (or another club) permit Storm to sign a [like-for-like] player. The heads of agreement would not likely be binding in any other respect.
  14. BulldogYeezus

I would be very surprised if the intention of the parties with respect to the heads of agreement is that it would contain all the terms of the agreement between the parties and that they intend to be immediately bound to the performance of those terms (but at the same time propose to have the...
  15. BulldogYeezus

Opinion Should Josh Jackson be re-signed when he comes off contract?

A great club man, but there is no way he will be re-signed after his current contract. Especially if Baz is still around.
  16. BulldogYeezus

Other News Source JAC

toilet paper is quite valuable in this day and age though
  17. BulldogYeezus

You tried to play nice, everybody just took advantage You left your fridge open, somebody just...

You tried to play nice, everybody just took advantage You left your fridge open, somebody just took a sandwich
  18. BulldogYeezus

Other News Source JAC

From an Australian contract law perspective, the terms of a heads of agreement will be binding if each party did in fact intend for those terms to be binding on each such party. However, if the heads of agreement includes words to the effect of ‘agreement subject to contract’ or similar, it is...
  19. BulldogYeezus

U.S. Politics - Thread

Welp. Kanye 2024
  20. BulldogYeezus

Opinion Who else thinks the Bulldogs are a top8 team for 2021?

100% agree with you my bro. However, if we nail a couple more signing for 2021 (e.g. JAC + Burton) we could squeeze into 8th. Will be an exciting season nevertheless.
  21. BulldogYeezus

Other News Source JAC

Depends on the intention of the parties. See Masters v Cameron [1954] HCA 72